Surviving a Serial Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," I said, "there is no need for my ex's promiscuity to get in the way of anything we might want to do." I ended my little speech with a smile, thinking, maybe?

Blushing, she said she wanted me to know that, before anything might happen. She than asked if her daughter being black bothered me.

When I assured her there wasn't any problem, she told me she had to be going, leaned over and kissed me on my cheek and left.

I must have had a smile on my face for the next two hours, or so, and had to think about any further get togethers. Yes, I was interested. Yes, I would be extra cautious. And I had to admit, the thought of helping to raise a child pleased me to no end.

After a week, I get home to find a message on my answering machine from Gayle saying Carly wanted to invite me to dinner, so I could show her how to throw a ball.

I called them back, telling Gayle how cleaver her message was, and I was free this coming Saturday.

Friday evening, I finally sat down at home and thought about the next day. I actually had a date. I would be alone with a woman for the first time in quite a while. Thinking to myself all the what ifs. Oh, well, I finally decided, I wasn't exactly heading over to her house with a ring and a proposal.

Before dinner, I took Carly outside with a nerf ball I had, just to see a little about her hand eye coordination. Also, to see what hand she threw with, as her dad was a south paw.

I knew instantly, Carly and I would be friends, but now I had to see about her mom.

Dinner was great, nothing fancy, but a first in a very long time for me. After dinner, with me actually helping with the dishes, it wasn't long before it was Carly's bedtime.

I couldn't stop smiling when she asked me to help her mommy tuck her into her new, big girl's bed.

When we went back into the living room, Gayle quietly asked if I would stay awhile, adding, "this isn't a proposition, but I've been a little short on adult conversation, lately."

Sitting on her couch, with her feet on my lap, I started to rub one foot, then the other. I noticed her eyes closed and a little smile on her face.

As I continued to rub her ankles, not moving up too far, she started telling me about how much she was enjoying this evening.

"Ever since Carlton died, my social life has been very minimal. Either the men don't want to date me, when they find out my daughter is black, or black men think I'm on the prowl for another black man. They don't consider the fact I fell in love with Carlton Wilkins, the man, not the black man."

"I fully understand," I said finally rubbing each calf, but stopping at her knees. As I rubbed each calf, I thought I detected a quickening of her breath, and sure enough, I heard her whisper, "you better not go too much higher, please."

Sitting up, I took her face in both hands and very softly kissed her on the mouth. And again, this time a bit longer. The third time, I felt her tongue pushing its way into my mouth, meeting no resistance.

I slid one hand off her shoulder, down to her shirt and bra covered breast. As my hand massaged her ample breast, I could feel her nipple hardening, so I started to lift her shirt off, over her head.

Before I could reach around to unhook her bra, she whispered, "Steve, its the wrong time if the month, for much more."

I moved my hand back in front, kissing her nipple through her bra. Her breathing was coming in gasps, so I reached around, and unhooked her bra. Leaning over to one nipple with my hand, and the other with my mouth, she was breathing hard enough that I knew just how close she was. As her climax hit, she put one wrist in her mouth to muffle the sound.

"Oh, shit. Steve, that felt so good."

Putting her head on my shoulder, she started to reach for her shirt, to cover herself. I asked her not to cover up, as her naked body was beautiful, to me. Yes, her D cup breasts had some sag, but they seemed just perfect, to me.

"Steve, would you stay the night, even though we can't do everything I want to do with you?"

"Ok, but are you sure this is OK with your daughter?"

"I guess we'll see, won't we? This will be a first."

I did admit to throwing a few things in a bag in my car, just in case.

We changed into night clothes and watched a little TV. Yes, she left her bra off, and yes, I softly massaged one breast, then the other. As my hand was causing her nipple to harden a second time, she started rubbing the front of the shorts, I was wearing. As my solid 7 inches were about to push their way out of their confinement, she slipped them down, over my hips, along with my briefs.

Leaning over, taking my shaft in one hand, and licking all around the throbbing head of my cock, I leaned back and started to say how close I was. Just as the words came out, I exploded, with several large streams of thick, white cum. With her letting it run right back down my shaft, I exhaled a few, "oh, my Gods"

Taking her shirt, she started cleaning me up, with both of us grinning like teenagers.

Moving up, we just started kissing, over and over. My hands started rubbing both breasts, and our breathing level rose together.

"I'm truly sorry we can't do more, Steve."

"Look how much we have to look forward to," I said, with a breast in each hand.

We did clean up, properly, throwing a minimum of clothing back on and sat watching a little TV not really seeing anything except ourselves enjoying each other.

Getting into bed, we each mentioned we hadn't done this for a long time. It didn't take us long to fall asleep.

Sometime during the middle of the night, I felt Gayle move right behind me. I soon realized she wasn't wearing any shirt, as her soft breasts were pressed against my back.

If that didn't have my blood pressure raising, she was lightly kissing my neck. I also felt her hand moving towards my now aroused cock.

All of a sudden, she stopped, sat up, and started crying, covering herself with the sheet. I sat up with her, putting my arms around her, trying to calm her down.

"Tell me what's wrong, Gayle, did I do anything wrong?"

I felt her body shaking in my arms, making me feel like shit. She tried reassuring me that I didn't do anything wrong.

"Do you want me to go home?"

"No, that would upset me even more," she quietly sobbed.

"I think one or both of us moved a bit too quickly," I admitted.

"Steve, could you just hold me, after I put my nightgown back on?"

Nodding my head, and lightly kissing her forehead, we made an attempt to go back to sleep.

It wasn't until Carly softly knocked on the door, asking mommy if she was awake, that I looked over at Gayle to see her getting out of the bed, with Carly waving at me and telling me good morning, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

I thought I was way out of line, rushing things, but Gayle told me we both got more than a bit carried away.

As we sat, quietly, eating breakfast, Carly asked if I enjoyed my sleepover. We both couldn't help but smile.

As she set off to watch her morning cartoons, we sat and talked like mature adults, not like the sex crazed teenagers we acted like the previous night.

Both of us agreed that we truly cared for each other, but promised ourselves to try and behave a bit more responsibly.

As we had a very nice, quiet rest of the morning, I told Gayle that I should be going back to my place, but I just couldn't come up with a reason why I shouldn't stay.

Finally, Gayle said that if I went back to my place, neither of us would make fools of ourselves, again.

I just took her in my arms and gave her the softest kisses I could manage. As I finally got myself under control, I quietly asked if the three of us could have dinner tonight.

Shaking her head, yes, she added we both have to find some self control.

I left her little duplex, and made my way back home, with so many emotions running through my head, I nearly cancelled dinner, but I thought the better of it, and went back, with some Chinese takeout, from my favorite restaurant.

Dinner was another hit, and I did play catch with Carly again, noting I needed to find her a little mitt, so she could be a real baseball player.

After she went to bed, we sat talking, saying that neither of us wanted a repeat of the previous night. Since we both had work the next morning, I headed for home, after just the sexiest good night kisses imaginable.

All during the following week, we texted each other, with a minimum of references to our displays of affection, that got way out of hand.

We did make plans to spend the majority of the weekend, together. Early Saturday morning, I arrived to the squeals of delight when I showed Carly her new baseball glove I found, just in time to play a little catch, with Gayle looking on.

Just short of her third birthday, it was obvious to me that Carly inherited some of her father's athletic ability.

After a nice breakfast, we took a little road trip, to see some of the wonders that were within an hour or so, from where we lived.

We stopped at the area's largest outlet mall, to find some new clothes for Carly, as she was outgrowing nearly everything she had. Yes, we bought ourselves a few things, too, and had a great time shopping as a family.

As we were leaving, heading East to visit Snoqualmie Falls, and noticed Carly sound asleep in her car seat, Gayle whispered to me that if we could behave like mature adults, there might be a little extra 'dessert' tonight.

After a very full day of shopping and site seeing, we arrived back at her duplex, and just crashed for a little nap. Since Carly slept the entire way home, she had a ball putting her new clothes on her bed, waiting for mommy to put them where they belonged.

Having a nice homemade dinner, and enjoying watching a movie of Carly's choosing, while we snuggled on the couch, I started having thoughts of suggesting to Gayle, they might consider moving in with me.

After putting little Miss Sleepy Head to bed, we just sat, still snuggled on her couch. I started by asking if they would consider moving in with me.

"That's a very big step, Steve," she commented.

"I know it is."

Without any more conversation, she took my face in her hands and gave me a very soft kiss. Then another, pushing her tongue inside my mouth.

I moved one hand down from her shoulder, onto her breast, and softly caressed her nipple. While not all that large, it was hard as granite. I then moved that hand under her nightshirt, and directly onto her breast. While maintaining our kisses, we started to move towards her bedroom.

My clothes came off, as did the rest of hers, leaving us on her bed, kissing and rubbing every part of each other's bodies. I did manage to remember a condom, which I unwrapped, put on, and moved between her open legs.

Taking my cock in one hand, I started running it up and down her very wet lips, covered by her thick bush. You have to remember, this was the mid 90's and bush trimming wasn't all that common. As I began slowly moving in and out, I could tell immediately, that this wasn't going to last all that long.

Just as we were both on the verge of cumming, I felt her fingers gripping my shoulders hard enough to leave marks. Both of us were panting like dogs in need of a huge water bowl.

The first thing out of her mouth, right after, WOW, was "I hope you brought more condoms."

I just grinned and held her very close, kissing every inch of her lovely face. Moving down to her neck, then each shoulder. Both large breasts. Down one side, over her belly button. Down further to my ultimate goal. Licking her already wet pussy lips, causing some muffled screams. Finding her clit, already throbbing in anticipation, my tongue brought her to another orgasm. Another condom was unwrapped. I rolled over, onto my back, with Gayle following right on top of me. Very slowly, she eased my cock inside her soaking wet cunt. With her breasts right in my line of sight, and swinging with her movements, I gently took one into my hand, and the other onto my mouth.

As we were both reaching our climax, she fell onto my chest. using it to muffle several loud screams of passion. My God, we were loud. Thank goodness, Carly was a very sound sleeper.

Cleaning up, and returning to bed, naked, Gayle quietly asked if she should put something on. Just the smile you have on, right now, I replied. I guess she was a bit self conscious of the little bit of sag they had.

As we were getting breakfast ready, Sunday morning, Carly went up to her and asked if she was OK, because she thought she heard mommy crying during the night.

Oh, shit, we thought, we really do need a larger house. Like mine!

Monday morning, I got a very strange phone call. Our secretary told me there was somebody calling from San Fransisco General Hospital. I answered and heard the person on the other end of the line telling me he was Detective Yates, of the SFPD and he was calling about an assault on one Diane Duff, and had my name and my old Mountain View number listed as emergency contact.

I told this cop that not only were we long since divorced, I wasn't the least bit interested in her porn caused assault. Not overly shocking, he did tell me that she was the victim of a fairly vicious attact by at least six or more young men, who thought since she did these things for a living, why wouldn't she do this for their Senior Class project?

Jesus Christ, a bunch of high school kids thinking their favorite porn star wouldn't mind fucking all these kids, at once, then got pissed when she said no, so they took turns rapping her, after beating the shit out of her.

I gave this cop the last known number for her parents, and hung up, feeling just a twinge of sadness. As our divorce proceedings ended, this was the exact scenario I warned her about.

This was one time I hated being right.

It took Gayle and me about two weeks to finalize their moving in with me, and, yes we slowly started discussing getting married.

Things were moving along, slowly, as we both learned how to control ourselves.

It must have been three weeks, or so, later, we were all sitting watching another movie of Carly's choice, when after it ended, she crawled onto my lap, and looking at me with her big, brown eyes, asked if she could call me daddy.

I looked over at Gayle, to see her with a huge grin and a tear in her eye. You sure can, I gushed. Wow, I had somebody calling me daddy.

After putting her to bed, we were back on the couch, when I asked Gayle if we should try for another child, or get married, first.

"We can try, while we're planning our wedding, if that's OK with you."

My goodness, not only could I call myself a dad, I was going to be a husband, too.

With family being notified, we started making our plans. Gayle had an older brother and sister in law, as well as Len, her younger brother, and Carly had two other aunts and uncles. I have an older brother and sister in law, too, so everyone was notified, along with both sets of parents.

Two weeks before our wedding, my boss called me into his office. with the most surprising news I'd heard in my entire life.

"Steve, we wanted to let you know that we've been asked to sell your two games to Microsoft, but we need your permission, because you still hold the copyright."

Before I could say a word, he slid a folded piece of paper over to me, telling me to open it. When I did, my eyes nearly fell out of my head.

I knew both games were big money makers, but when I saw a seven figure offer, I was speechless. They also added the proviso that if I produced any more like these two, we would share in the proceeds.

I couldn't sign on the dotted line fast enough. I was told that the legal documents would be ready in a few days, but this was a done deal.

I couldn't dial Gayle's number fast enough to tell her about our windfall. She, being the practical one. said lets talk at home, after work.

As we sat discussing the effects of becoming very rich, I mentioned we should look into getting a new and bigger house. The area around us was exploding with new houses, of all sizes, and we should get started, the sooner, the better.

For the entire following weekend, we looked at houses, that were close to where we lived, plus nearly twice the size. We had to choose between several houses that more than filled our needs.

Finding our ideal house, Gayle and I had a wedding to finalize plans for, while starting to enlarge our family. Yes, birth control was stopped. Efforts were redoubled, and those efforts were very enjoyable.

Our wedding was here, and on a beautiful, sunny day, with our family and friends in attendance, Gayle Anne Wilkins, and Steven Gary Baker became husband and wife.

Three weeks later, we got the fantastic news that our family was, indeed growing. Gayle knew even before her doctor confirmed what she already knew.

Another three weeks, we were told even more exciting news. We were having twins! The first thing Gayle said, as we were walking out, she grinned at me and said, "aren't you glad we have all this extra room?"

As Gayle grew, we had a myriad of questions to answer that our daughter was asking on a daily basis. At four and a half years of age her questions made her seem like a young adult.

Just as Gayle was entering her ninth month, we knew our son and daughter, yes we knew the sexes of both, were ready to join us.

Heading to the hospital, we knew our lives were about to be changed, forever. After just under two hours of fairly easy labor, Steven Gary Baker, Jr. joined our family. Four minutes later, Elizabeth Gayle Baker made her appearance. Steven, at 6 pounds on the dot, 19 inches long, and Elizabeth, at 6 pounds 2 ounces and 18 and 3/4 inches, both with mommy's light brown hair, and both with our blue eyes. Each with 10 tiny fingers and 10 tiny toes.

With Carly sitting with Uncle Len, they both were waiting as mommy was being wheeled out of delivery with a baby in each arm. Carly couldn't get enough of talking with her new siblings, telling them both she couldn't wait to play catch with her new brother, and play dolls with her new sister. Before I could say anything, it was Gayle who asked, why wouldn't you play catch with your sister, too. This caused all of us to smile.

Settling into our new home, we were all prospering. Carly was getting ready to start school, the twins were growing like weeds, with Elizabeth staying a pound or two ahead of her older, by 4 minutes, brother, in size. They both seemed to be very aware of each other, and when they would lay on a blanket on our living room floor, they would just stare at each other and laugh and smile.

We had made the decision that Gayle wasn't going back to work, in an office, that is, because caring for three kids is way more than a full time job.

When she had extra time, she helped out in Carly's classroom.

Over the next few years, I did develop two more games, which became instant hits. Carly was exhibiting an enormous amount of athletic talent, both in softball, and basketball.

As time was flying by, with the twins in 4th grade, and Carly starting high school, we knew her high school, where I was still coaching the baseball team, didn't have a girl's fast pitch softball team. Rules allowed students to play a sport not offered at their school, at the closest school to their house.

Our daughter became the starting left fielder, and lead off hitter, as a freshman. The team finished the season with a very respectable 16 wins and 11 loss record.

The next year, they improved to 21 and 7, and took 4th place on the state.

They took a step back her Junior year to 18 and 10, but as a Serior laden team, they won the state championship! My goodness, but our family was just about beside ourselves, cheering all through the awards being given each player.