Surviving a Serial Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Carly finally made her way back to us, her siblings jumped her even before her mom and I got a chance.

Not more than a week later, we get a visit from the fairly young Head Coach of the Washington Huskies, one of the top teams in their conference. She was recruiting both our daughter and another girl from her championship team.

By the time their season was underway, it seemed they were on a very special run of wins. Home or on the road, they were ranked in the top 5, in the nation almost the entire season.

PAC-12 champs. Regional champs. Super Region champs, and onto Oklahoma City for the World Series.

Our whole family was there, with the twins wearing their big sister's number on any shirt they were wearing.

With the team staying together, except on the day off, before the championship game, we finally got some time with her. Gayle quietly told me she needed some mother/daughter time, so I took the twins for some ice cream.

When we returned, I knew there had been a serious discussion. Both of them came and sat on each side of me, with the twins out of earshot.

"Dad, you know Kim and I are good friends, don't you?"

"Of course, sweetheart, we both know that."

"No, dad, we are REALLY good friends." She said this with her eyes wide open.

"Oh, OH, I think I know what you are saying, and if you and Kim are, um dating, I don't, um, have any problem with your choice. Just make sure you are positive."

She just threw her arms around my neck, telling me I had to be the coolest dad in the world. She continued by telling us that Kim's parents weren't all that excited with the two of them dating. Even in mid 2009, same sex couples weren't as tolerated as they are, today.

She further embarrassed me by telling me that, yes she had sex with a young man, and she just didn't like it. My face was so red, I thought I could light up the entire room.

The next day. when the Huskies won their first World Series, Gayle and I watched the celebration, and our daughter and her girlfriend didn't seem to be the only couple on the team.

Getting back home, with the twins getting ready to start high school, my wife and I were enjoying a quiet evening on our patio, when she asked me an unusual question.

"Are you disappointed neither of the twins are competing in any sport?"

"Not in the least, I have never tried to influence their choices of what to do, or not to do. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious."

"You are aware they are both straight A students, aren't you?"

Shaking her head, she just smiled, with her head on my shoulder, and one hand rubbing the front of the shorts I was wearing.

"Do you know how long its been since we fucked outside?" she asked.

My response was to take hold of the bottom of the shirt she was wearing, lifting it off over her head, and unhooking her bra. Without saying a word, our clothes were soon all over our patio.

With me on my back Gayle had my cock in her mouth, slowly bobbing up and down. I helped her move on top of me, with her neatly trimmed bush right over my eager tongue. My God, she was so wet, already, that I knew as soon as I began sucking on her clit, she was already cumming. When I put two fingers in her cunt, she started shaking, again. As my cock went all the way into her throat, I started fucking her face, as my third finger found its way into her sex.

As we both exploded, we barely had time to clean up and throw on some clothes, when Carly and Kim came bounding in the front door.

"Oh, my God, mom and dad, you both smell of sex!"

With both of us grinning like kids, we both said, so, what, we're married.

Kim was far more embarrassed than Carly, and we heard her whisper, Jesus, they still have sex?

"Hey, we're not exactly over the hill, yet! And, besides, we thought you weren't coming over until later."

"We want to ask you both a question."

I told them to ask us anything.

"Well, we thought we might want to share an apartment, this coming year."

My wife answered, before I had a chance. "On one condition. Your grades have to stay where they are, or higher. Got it?"

"Mr and Mrs Baker, would you talk to my parents, please?"

Gayle and I looked at each other, and having met her parents, told them we would, but we wouldn't be forceful. We also told them both that we would tell them of our academic concerns.

Done!

Both girls jumped into each other's arms and kissed. Not a friendly girl/girl kiss, but a very girlfriend kiss.

I have to admit it made me slightly uncomfortable, but my wife and I discussed this, at length.

We knew our other kids would be home, soon, as they were aware when dinner would be served, and they never missed dinner. Since they were already friendly with Kim, they didn't bat an eyelash when they told the twins they were moving in together.

With both the older girls majoring in finance and accounting, they started planning to go into business together after their next three years of college.

Gayle and I talked about that, long after they went back to their dorm rooms.

Did we think they would still be together? Would we talk with Kim's parents? Maybe and definitely.

Epilogue: Yes, we talked with the Parkers, Kims parents, and told them we had misgivings, too, but decided they were responsible enough to make that decision. They did agree to allow them to live together.

They not only kept their grades at a high level, their grade point actually improved. Were they a happy couple? Yes, about 99% of the time. Did they have disagreements? Of course they did, they were a couple.

While our twins were graduating high school, with highest honors, and looking at colleges, our newly graduated college girls started their own accounting business. Yes, yes, mom and dad did help fund their startup costs, and made sure they started out on a solid financial footing.

With the twins both in college, with Junior majoring in Chemistry, and Liz majoring in Elementary Education, we started talking about downsizing our house.

Just after our discussion, Carly and Kim come over, with this serious look on both faces.

"Mom, dad, we want to get married and think about children"

"And what are your thoughts about children?" I asked.

"We've been thinking sperm doner, because using a surrogate is iffy, and not always reliable," they both said.

"I also thought about asking Uncle Lenny," our daughter offered.

Plans for their wedding were being finalized, Len agreed, and Doctors appointments made, and we knew that Carly would carry our first grandchild.

Just about ten months after their wedding, they welcomed Anita Kinberly Parker into the world. Wow, we just became grandparents.

Our life just kept getting better.

I was seriously considering retirement, and Gayle never went back to work, so we would have lots of free time to spoil our granddaughter, and future grandchildren.

I never did hear any more from any Police Department, but did hear that 'Diane DD' had retired. Again, not my issue.

As the first line of the early 50's song, Sha Boom, went, Life is but a dream. Only our dreams came true.