Surviving Ch. 04

Story Info
6969696969696969, vibrators, squirting orgasms.
4.7k words
4.49
18.9k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers

"Fuck off or I'll rip your balls out." threatened Riley

"I see why Leo likes you so much." His other hand crawled up her skirt and was almost onto her sweet spot when something hard hit his head. Arinze lurched down, knocked out cold, revealing Alex who was holding a large fire extinguisher. He had a back-pack around strapped around his back filled with anything he thought would prove useful. Alex ran back to the nearby desk and rummaged around for a button. He found the one he was looking for, and punched it, releasing Riley's restraints.

"We don't have much time. They will soon realize it's a distraction." He said dragging Riley towards the mine-lift. He could hear shouting, and loud footsteps in the distance. They were coming back...fast.

"What's your plan?" asked Riley as the lift took them to the surface.

"We'll get to the boat and leave-"

"The boat already left! I didn't see the life-guard anywhere!"

"Shit! But there must be more boats somewhere. Maybe towards the back of the island, that's probably how the rest of them got here."

"Then we go there?"

"No. That's where they would expect us to go. We need a place to hide. Somewhere they won't bother to look for."

"Where?"

"Right under their nose."

The lift finally reached the cave and Alex could see the light at the end. But as soon as they stepped off, the elevator started its journey back down. It was now only a matter of time. With adrenaline powering them, they scampered out and Riley failed to notice the effects of the gas.

"The crevice! They'll never look for us there. And its out of sight of the security cameras."

"There's no way I'm going back in there!"

"Its our only choice!"

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." But Alex had already squeezed into the crack and Riley followed.

"I'm stuck! I'm stuck! Told you this was a bad idea" She had barely ventured a few inches in and she was already stuck.

"I pulled you out once, and I should be able to pull you in." Alex took hold of her left hand and began pulling her in and centimetre by centimetre Riley managed to get past the most difficult section.

"Hurry! They should almost be at the surface by now!" They scampered deeper into the crevice and it became relatively easy as the rock walls widened.

"If I remember correctly this is area with the most space." Riley could move around but she couldn't kneel or sit down and the rock face only barely brushed against her body.

Not a second later, they could hear shouting, close by. Alex could hear enraged conversations just outside their little hiding spot.

"They can't have got far. The girl was given a dose of Cortisol. She'll feel it in another minute or so." came Leo's voice from a distance.

"Riley?" asked Alex. She had started breathing rapidly and her fingers were curled into a fist. Her pussy was starting to twitch.

"Alex," she gulped, before moaning softly as her sweet spot increased in sensitivity.

"No, no, no, don't!" Alex had seen how she had screamed. If that happened, the entire rock wall would amplify her sounds and anyone nearby would hear it.

"Control it!"

"I can't," she moaned softly. It was only going to increase. Alex dropped the backpack and squeezed behind her, before draping his left hand across her mouth. He could feel Riley's ass tightly against his groin but now wasn't the time for such thoughts.

"If you moan any louder, they will definitely hear it." It was easy for him to say. He didn't have a pussy that was throbbing like hell, a tingling mass of soft flesh and that sent a million small impulses across her nerves.

But as the seconds ticked by, Riley's hands started thrashing desperately, trying to reach her clit, but the small confines of the gap and with Alex squashing against her from the back made it impossible.

"Everyone spread out and keep an ear out for a moan or a scream." came Leo's orders from the outside.

Rilley suddenly jerked, and Alex could feel a deep thrumming, emanating from the lower regions of her body. The vibrator was still inside her and Leo had switched it on to maximum power. Alex tightened his grip, as he felt her screams trying to escape his palms. This was not good. She began squirming around as amplified waves of pleasure rumbled through her nerves.

Her squirming meant that she was literally grinding her ass against Alex's growing erection. He could feel its soft curves, the richness and tenderness of the flesh underneath -- Now's not the time you fucking idiot! Alex thought to himself. It was too much; her breasts were squished against one of the rock faces and Alex's erection was sandwiched between her ass while a vibrator buried deep in her pussy made her see stars. Her movements suddenly got more ferocious, but he maintained a firm grip as he knew she was close to her first orgasm. Soon enough he could hear her juices trickling down. But since she couldn't move her legs apart, so she couldn't explode like she usually does, which meant that the vibrator was still stuck inside. Despite having just climaxed, more pleasure waves started rolling through as the vibrator continued its job obediently.

Alex could feel the curves of Riley's ass pressing against his now erect dick. The urge to lift her skirt and just plunge his length in was overpowering, but he needed to concentrate. If his hand slipped off Riley's mouth, her orgasmic screams would be the end of them.

For Riley, she didn't care about trying to hold her screams back. It was pure hell. The vibrator was still thundering inside her, and the fact that she couldn't move an inch in any direction made it even worse. As tearing pulses of pleasure throbbed through her pussy, as she approached a second climax. Her pussy was now considerably exhausted and overly sensitive and sore, but the vibrator showed no signs of stopping.

"The bitch still has it inside her! I'm still getting the readings! Search every crook and crevice! We cannot let them escape!" Leo's voice was now definitely closer to the rock face. Alex could hear his footsteps getting closer towards the edge of the narrow fissure in which they were halfway inside.

"...couldn't possibly be inside this..." muttered Leo, examining the fissure. If they made a single sound, it would be over. And that's when Riley decided to have her second orgasm. Her squirming intensified and her body shuddered with the rush of impulses, and Alex could feel her silent screams get louder against his palm. Alex suddenly realized that the sound of her dripping cum would be enough to reveal their location, especially since Leo was right outside. With fear, Alex clawed his hands under her skirt, and furrowed burrowed into her thighs. His bonny fingers managed to find her pussy and cupped it just as she came. Alex felt the liquid gush onto his hand, filling it up with warm sticky cum. Alex let out a sigh of relief as he heard Leo's footsteps going back. Despite having cummed two times in a row, the vibrator was still eating her pussy and Riley was at her breaking point. She wouldn't be able to handle a third orgasm.

"I'm going to try and take it out," whispered Alex into her ear.

Don't! She wanted to shout, but his palm prevented her from doing so. He was only going to make things worse!

Alex dug his hands closer until he could feel her warm soft pussy right against his hands. It was so much squashy and pulpy than he had imagined but the strong motions of the vibrator underneath broke him out of his daze. Using the tip of his fingers, he carefully probed around for an opening. Riley jerked as she felt his fingers drag against her clit. He was only making things worse! Poking around, Alex finally found a considerably large opening and pushed his fingers in. The vibrations had gotten stronger; he was on the right path. As his fingers explored the slushy folds of her pussy, Riley couldn't help but squirm harder at the new source of simulation. It felt different, than the vibrator's. Alex pushed deeper, through folds of drenched skin, until he felt his middle finger brush against the hard surface of the vibrator. Using two of his fingers like chopsticks, Alex attempted to grab hold of the vibrator, but its streamlined shape and slipperiness (drenched in her cum) proved it impossible. Each time he closed his fingers around it, it would simply push up. All that movement had pushed Riley into a third climax. Riley didn't know if it was the gas but the movement of Alex's bony fingers, brushing against her walls, had sent a plethora of impulses and electric shocks up her sensitive nerves. Riley came a third time, and Alex was taken by surprised as her thighs squeezed his hand. But to his relief, the gush of cum had pushed the vibrator towards his fingers and he immediately wrapped them around it before pulling out. It was out! His entire hand shook as he held it; that thing was one hell of a beast. He found a switch and flicked it off before it made too much noise.

"Let's go," he whispered.

The two of them ran blindly through the forest, hearts beating, the blood rushing through their temples. Branches and leaves whipped against their bodies as they sprinted for their lives. Filled with pure adrenaline, they had managed to put a considerable distance between the hideout.

"There's water nearby," announced Alex, slowing down. He oriented himself in the direction of its sound and pushed forward and soon enough, they emerged into a small clearing with a stream trickling downhill. Tall trees surrounded the clearing but there was enough canopy space of the light to pass through.

"We should hole up here, for some time."

"That's a bad idea, this is a very obvious hiding spot," pointed out Riley.

"Exactly. The worst hiding spots are the best hiding spots."

"That makes zero sense!"

"It'll be so obvious; they won't bother to look as much. And they definitely won't look up."

"Look up..." trailed off Riley.

Alex swung the backpack around and unzipped, pulling a small hammock out.

"Where the hell did you get that?"

"After they took us back to the cave, I was ignored and free. So, I simply snuck around, found some supplies and created a fire in one of the labs."

Riley stood dumbfounded. "That's...nice" she finally managed.

"I know. Let's get this thing hooked up."

"Wait you want hang this thing thirty feet up in the air?"

"And we'll be spending the night there." added Alex.

"What...how...how do you plan on getting up?"

"There's this thing called climbing, ever heard of it?"

They approached a tall tree with thick, strong looking branches, spreading out at the top, with numerous smaller branches and stubs at the bottom. The tree was at the edge of the clearing but its branches grew towards the middle. Alex grabbed a stub close to ground and began scaling the tree. His light skinny frame was easy to handle and manoeuvre, and he was making good progress. But Riley was still standing at the bottom, looking clueless.

"Any day now," Alex called down. She attempted to grip on the stubs, but roughly slide back down. With a sigh, Alex started climbing down.

"What's the problem?"

"I've never done this."

"This is my first time as well. Are you telling me that I'm naturally better at something than you are?" goaded Alex.

"What bullshit," Riley's eyes flashed with determination.

"Put your hands into one of these stubs, make sure you're gripping it hard, and then use your legs to find purchase. And then use your hands to find the next-"

"I get it, I get it."

"Let's hope so." and with that, Alex started climbing back up. Riley slowly followed him, copying his movements, noting where he placed his hands and legs. Before long, they were on top of a large branch, sitting on it with their legs on either side.

"Stay here and attach one end of the hammock. Then throw me the other end, I'll attach it to another branch." Riley wrapped the hammock's thick strings around the branch and tied it into a firm knot. She threw the other end, to Alex, who tied it an adject branch. The hammock was ready.

"Can't see it from down here," said Alex, admiring their handiwork. The numerous branches below it covered the hammock, and unless one stared at it for five whole minutes it was invisible. The sun was setting, and the shadows had lengthened. Alex had opened a tin of baked beans using a knife and it had replenished their energy.

"You managed to find all tinned food and leather belts and hammocks but not a single piece of clothing?" asked Riley, going through the backpack. Her transparent skirt was drenched in her own cum, and it tightly and uncomfortable hugged her curves and her transparent top still had remains of Alex's cum. Parts of ivory toned breasts were visible through the fabric but other parts had smudgy semen which had dried. And it looked like it was about tear open any second as her firm breasts strained against it.

"There's no way I'm going to sleep in this," she continued.

"Well, if you want, we can go back and see if there's any clothes."

"Enough with your sarcasm. I'm going for a dip."

"Before that, you should probably take this." Alex produced a birth-control pill from somewhere within the backpack.

"Why?"

"Just in case thing go wrong. You don't want a mid-survival pregnancy, right?"

Riley took it.

Alex kept an eye on Riley as she washed away the horrors and pleasures of the last few days. She released her top and sighed a sign of relief as her boobs found breathing space.

"Careful, sometimes there are these deep trenches with internal currents..." he began.

"I'm not a baby Alex. Now look somewhere else you pervert." she called out. The cold refreshing water felt amazing on her grimy skin, soothing her battered boobs and sore pussy. Riley wondered around, remembering how she used to love the water as a child and almost felt bad for Alex who missing out on the fun. That's when her feet stopped feeling the bottom. The sudden shock of not finding the solid ground underneath when she had expected to, froze her brain and the strong current which had built inside the pit sucked her in.

Alex had heard a small splash and he observed the stream through the corner of his eye. Riley was no where to be seen. Without thinking twice, he jumped in. He fumbled around, flaying his arms underwater in hopes of finding her. He continued further downstream until his feet lost all contact with the ground underneath, and that's when his right hand bumped into another arm. He grabbed hold of it and pulled ashore, dragging a topless Riley behind him.

"You idiot!" he blustered, annoyed. His clothes were soaking wet.

"My top!" In all that confusion and fear she had lost hold of her top and now it had disappeared. She was topless and had a short transparent skirt. It couldn't possibly get any worse right? Alex tried his best to stop himself from ogling but you couldn't blame him. He knew her breasts were large but he had not expected them to be this big. There were large, soft looking mounds of flesh which sat firmly against her chest. Her small nipples poked out cutely with a hint of her light coloured areolas. They seemed to be defying gravity as they sat so firmly without the slightest indications of any sag despite their monstrous size.

"I'm dead without my top-"

"We'll figure something out in the morning. The sun's going to set soon and I think it's best we call it a day."

They climbed up and reached the hammock. Alex could see the sun setting in the distance; the sky was a deep red. He sat on a nearby branch and hung his wet shirt on it. Riley had already gotten into the hammock and was testing it out.

"Why the fuck are you stripping?" she asked, her eyes narrowed with suspicion.

"Well in case you didn't notice, I had to jump in and save you for like the hundredth time, and if I sleep with these wet clothes on, I'll get pneumonia and I'll wet the entire hammock."

"Hey! Not your underpants too!" complained Riley as he completely stripped naked, leaving his clothes hanging to dry. His erect dick sprang out, looking thirsty as ever, but it still hadn't affected him that much. He would probably have to relieve it in the morning.

"Does it bother you?" asked Alex

"Yes! I mean no, I-" Alex climbed in without waiting for an answer. The hammock was only meant for a single person, and because of its tiny dimensions, Alex had to lay directly on top of Riley.

"Alex! This is not happening!" His erection was pressed hard against her lap and his face was directly above her breasts.

"Top or bottom?" he asked, exasperated.

"Top!" came her reply. Alex exchanged places, and Riley faltered as she attempted to lie down. Her luscious breasts swung around in front of his face as she tried to find a position that didn't involve touching his twenty inch erection.

"This is not working! Bottom!" she grumbled and Alex exchanged places for the third time.

"I'm not moving again" he said before crashing on top of her. His entire body was pressed against her slender frame, his erection poked its way up her lap before finally ending halfway on top of her midriff. His face rested against her large breasts and Alex had to admit -- they were the world's best pillows. Her breasts, being extremely soft and squashy hugged the side of his face in a warm embrace and he could even feel one of her small nipples against his chin.

"Alex can you move your face out of my boobs!" she exclaimed.

"Move where?" he asked. Riley mumbled something in response.

"At least don't dig in so hard!"

The two of them lightly bantered until the sun winked out of the horizon, and before long they had fallen into the comforting grip of sleep. As the night progressed, the temperature rapidly dropped but Alex had his own heated set of pillows to keep him warm.

Riley woke up as she felt something stiff and wet rub against her nipple. Her eyes flew open, and she found Alex, resting his head on her left boob while contently sucking her right breast. She could feel his dripping erection against her midriff. It took her sometime to realize that both they're hands had pulled each other into a tight embrace and feeling ashamed she pulled away; Disgusting. She felt a wet patch of his precum on her midriff and sighed as she noticed his fully erect dick, straining against his skinny frame. She'd have to take care of that.

Alex groaned as he felt his head spin. He was looking pale, the blood having rushed to his erection.

"We need to find breakfast," he muttered.

"Can't do that with you looking like you're about to pass out," remarked Riley.

"Can't do, we have to relieve it." he said looking down. They had managed to climb down and were now near the banks of the stream.

"Better get started then," said Riley, kneeling down.

"Wait.."

"What?"

"I want to do it differently." decided Alex.

"Look, its only fair that I help you in some way." he added.

"I don't want your 'help' Alex" she replied, air-quoting.

"Teach me how to finger!" he suddenly said, the idea having struck him out of nowhere.

"What-" Riley failed to find the right words.

"Teach me how to finger!" he repeated enthusiastically.

"No." she disagreed flatly. But those bony long fingers did feel good, a voice inside her told her, and she remembered the time when he had tried to get the vibrator out, using his fingers like chopsticks.

"Why? I might never learn this skill-"

"Fine. But just this once."

Riley lifted her skirt and lay down on the ground with her legs wide open. She couldn't believe she had agreed to his. Her clean-shaven cunt was spread wide open and it was unlike something Alex had ever seen before. He could see her lightly tinged pink folds with a small opening towards the middle; It almost looked magical.

"Now the important thing is to not just shove it in there. There is no hard and fast rule for fingering, it differs from person to person. But being able to receive and acknowledge your partner's reaction is where the real skill lies in."

Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers
12