Surviving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this the clitoris?" His finger lightly brushed against the small dark pink ident above her vagina, and Riley shuddered to his touch.

"Yes."

"8000 concentrated nerve endings, one of the most sensitive parts of the female body. I suppose that's my target?" He oddly remembered reading that somewhere.

"Yes, and be careful with it. Your biology book's not lying. It's extremely sensitive." Riley curled into ball mentally when she remembered the effects of Cortisol. It had not only made her full of uncontrollable lust, but it had redefined the meaning of sensitive. Thank god the vibrator had been insider her vagina and not on her clit.

Alex started gently stroking around her vagina before slowly but surely moving towards its opening. He slid a fingertip in and ventured deeper.

"It's so dry and small..." he commented. The last time he had put his fingers up, it had been a pulsating monster drenched to the bone.

"That's because I'm not wet yet." Alex had now half of his middle finger inside and he decided it was time he paid her clit some attention. Calling upon his second hand, he began gently circling its outer edges and this seemed to have a more prominent effect on her. He could feel her tensing up, as tiny sparks flew through her nerves. He began flicking his middle finger which was halfway inside her vagina and started circling closer to her clit. Alex was definitely on the right path; he could feel the juices starting to flow insider her.

"Harder," muttered Riley, biting her lip as his long bony fingers teased her cunt. Alex looked up and saw her red hair tied back, with her ample breasts resting proud and big, her nipples cutely smirking at him. He circled closer to clit and pushed his middle finger deeper. Almost out of instinct, he began moving his entire hand in a rocking motion.

"You're a natural at this," she huffed, as the pleasure started to intensify. He pulled his hand which was circling her clit out and used his other hand to do both tasks at once. He extended his thumb to her clit, and dug his middle finger deeper. This way he had another hand free, and it was already making its way up to her voluptuous breasts.

As soon as his hand clutched her breasts, Alex was simply taken aback by the pure softness and tenderness. Saying they were squishy would not do them any justice: the large mass of ivory toned succulent flesh seemed to yield under his touch as his hand groped for every inch of them. Riley looked at him and was almost about to call him out when he started rubbing one of her nipples, sending her to a stop. He now had his entire middle finger inside her, and his thumb was almost on her clit, whilst his other hand flicked her nipple.

Riley moaned. "Good...job..." she managed, hating to have complemented him. "But enough teasing Alex." and he had heard her the first time. Alex drove another two fingers in, and placed his thumb precisely on her clit. He began roughly rubbing her, while flicking his three long fingers insider her vagina. She was definitely wet now, he could hear the juices gurgling inside as he increased his tempo.

"God that's good!" she moaned. Her nipples had hardened under the constant rubbing and squeezing of her breasts. But she wanted more.

"Stop!" she hollered.

"Why what did I do wrong?" implored Alex dejectedly.

Riley looked into her eyes, full of lust and stood up. She pushed him onto the ground and unzipped his pants, and on cue, his erection leaped out, hungrily throbbing.

"You're not going to put that in are-" Riley answered by shoving her cunt onto his face.

"What am I supposed to do?" he asked bewildered with a mouthful of her dripping lush pussy.

"Lick you retard, what else!" she ordered before she started trying to choke on his 20 inches. Alex's tongue began exploring her pussy, poking into holes before it finally found her clit. He lapped and swirled and licked it for all he was worth, each stroke sending a pang of pleasure cruising through her nerves. He could feel her moaning into his dick as he kept licking it, making sure to cover every centimetre. There was a husky scent, mingled with the smell of her juices that turned him on. It was like a child discovering ice-cream for the first time. Riley pushed her cunt harder against his face, making it almost impossible for him to breathe but he didn't care. He was going to satisfy this woman. He licked and lapped ferociously, grinding his slippery tongue against her clit. The smells, feeling Riley choking on his dick, swirling her tongue around his tip, feeling her juices slowly seep onto his face had led him close to his climax. Riley involuntarily wrapped her lissom legs around his head, forcing every inch of her cunt onto this face and knowing she was close to orgasming, Alex gave it everything. He flicked his tongue in a frenzied manner sending a fit of shuddering through her body. They both hit their climaxes together. Riley's cheeks inflated and her eyes seemed to moan growing wide as the first few initial blasts of his cum filled her mouth. Alex's eyes fluttered with surprise as warm watery liquid squirted out, and since she had her legs wrapped around his head, he couldn't move his head, leaving him vulnerable to the incoming flood of cum. Riley attempted to gulp down the surging cum, but it was simply not sufficient. Her cheeks inflated until her lips flew open under the immense pressure, spraying his cum everywhere. Alex held his breath as she continued squirting, her legs trembling. The two of them finally pulled apart and lay shivering as the ghosts of their pleasures haunted them.

"Talk about water-boarding," panted Alex. He had gotten a mouthful of her cum, leaving that distinctive husky taste behind. His hair was matted with the liquid.

After having cleaned up, Alex wondered what they were going to do next. They needed a long-term plan.

"What are we going to about my top?" grumbled Riley.

"Why do care so much about that?"

"You don't understand, but it's super uncomfortable without one. And it's not good for you, especially when you're physically exerting."

Alex drew closer and lifted one of her boobs.

"Yea that's heavy," he said almost shocked.

"Alex! Stop! Just because I agreed to that doesn't mean-" fumed Riley

"Sorry!" he hastily apologized. "You want to stop it from bouncing?" asked Alex plainly.

"That's one way of saying it."

Alex rummaged through the back-pack before coming up with a short leather belt.

"This is our only option" he said with a shrug.

"Is that tight enough?" he asked, pulling the belt across her large breasts.

"Are you stupid? It needs to be tighter, otherwise there's going to be zero support."

Alex pulled it tighter, the belt squeezing her breasts against her chest.

"OK that's fine." He slipped the buckle in and examined his handiwork. The belt was perfectly across her nipples, concealing them, and had squished her breasts roughly, forming a large amount of cleavage that reached towards her collar bone.

12