All Comments on 'Surviving Corona'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best story about cheating and the pandemic that I have read here.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Cagivagurl CAN write a cheated on male MC with his self-respect intact.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Congratulation. very good story.

It's good to see that the husband remains faithful to his choices and convictions, and without listening to the always weak motives of cheaters:

- it doesn't matter, we can overcome that (but who has to overcome what?)

- but I don't love him, it's you that I love (damn it would have been better the opposite then, that you love him and fuck me)

- it was only sex (Oh ok, so as long as it's only sex, can I cheat on you too?)

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Congratulation. very good story.

It's good to see that the husband remains faithful to his choices and convictions, and without listening to the always weak motives of cheaters:

- it doesn't matter, we can overcome that (but who has to overcome what?)

- but I don't love him, it's you that I love (damn it would have been better the opposite then, that you love him and fuck me)

- it was only sex (Oh ok, so as long as it's only sex, can I cheat on you too?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why dont you write strong husband like him in your recent stories ? Why doing weak RAAC all Time with wimpy husband ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A rare C-gurl story where the male lead refuses to fold into a cucky puddle of wimpiness.

.

As always, very well written. Jade at no time ever had a satisfactory explanation for why Mark should even try to reconcile. Whatever thin shred of possibility died when she all but conceded that had he not discovered her affair, it would still be going on.

.

4 ****

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

Very rarely do you ever completely finish a story....this is no exception! *4*

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

The fight didn't solve anything and the story just ended with no real conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another male hating story by the tranny writer who has no clue how males think!....... however..instead of making the MC end up a cuck ..this tine he ends up being hated by all his family for refusing to be a cuck...

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

At any point did Jade ever truly apologize? She was sorry he found out. She was sorry he was hurt. She wasn't actually sorry for what she did.

Lacking a sincere apology and with her refusal to quit working with Greg there was no possible way forward for them.

Surprising to see a story by this author where the cheated upon husband doesn't take one step backwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imbecile. The virus had no more of an IFR than a moderate flu season. The governments and pharmaceutical industry were the problem. Of course hardly anyone here knows the truth because governments censored the truth. Masks, social distancing, and plastic shields were all ridiculous bullshit. The lock downs and "vaccines" were and are killers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s refreshing to read one of your stories where the husband has some self respect. Even better is reading the raging comments from the knuckle dragging moronic anti vaxxers. Now we know what happens when you poke a retard with a stick.

schulz777schulz77712 months ago

I liked it.

Sometimes reconciliation is good, but I could feel this time it wouldn't have worked.

5starrs

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked this story,you finally got the whole story correct..it is the real life way this relationship would end with the husband doing the correct thing and I do not mean the parking lot brawl.I am also surprised you still have not realised the Farce covid allowed the Governments made of it or the fact the vaccine is still killing people and will continue to do so for years to come..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Anon below the virus wa steal and vaccine did more good then harm . so pleaee stop posting misleading stats figures or even flat out lies when the facts do not support you statement

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

God anti-vaxers are morons.

phill1cphill1c10 months ago

Anti-vaxers are ridiculously moronic. Vaccines have eradicated many diseases: measles, small pox, reubella, polio.

No, vaccines are not the problem. Unmasked stupidity in the form of Anonymous users are the REAL problem. ;-)

Stay in your Red State prison, fool!!

Alvares1414Alvares14149 months ago

See, THIS is probably where things went off the deep end. After Covid, during which time Cagivagurl's affairs were probably revealed, her husband left her. So since then, EVERY SINGLE STORY has been about her justifying her own cheating, living vicariously through the cheaters

PolpolpPolpolp9 months ago

Its the second good ending for a m'en i read from Cagivagurl today. That was a really good story with realistic ending, a little Btb but no RAAC

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Okay... thanks.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Covid was a nice backdrop and added an effective element to this cheating wife story. Mark may have gone nuclear by sending out all those messages, but he was basically a really good guy. He never sent out the pictures or video. Since Jade owned 35% of tge business, I wonder how that would have been divided 50/50. Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the better, more realistic LW Coronavirus stories. My son’s longterm girlfriend hadn’t cheated on him, but they broke up, nevertheless, three years ago. I heard back then that issues between partners were often brought to a head by their being forced to stay home and share workspace during the pandemic, and that’s what happened with them.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

Liked it but the wife never had me convinced of her regret. Using the "didn't our 25 years mean we should give it a second chance" plea. he should have fired back with "didn't our 25 years together mean we shouldn't cheat or at least communicated?"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think this might be the only story this author has posted where the male didn’t give in to tne slut wife’s reconciliation begging. That in itself added a ⭐️

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Reading the story, this is my understanding that Zade was honestly not serious for saving their marriage otherwise she'd have resigned from the job there and then.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lol to the moronic anti vaxxers and conspiracy nutjobs below. Wow a respiratory flu with an R0 close to measles (at least since Omicron) and you think it is like the regular seasonal flu. You probably think the moon landing was a fake. And that vaccination causes autism. What is next? A return to a egocentric universe. Sorry you can handle technological change. The problem is you screw it up for so many other people. Otherwise it is perfectly fine is you make choices that remove yourself from the gene pool.

On a different note. This was a surprise from the author. An MC who discovers the affair and then burns the cheaters and sticks to his principles. At some point he should have sent the video evidence to his daughters of their mother. They were old enough to know what she was doing. And Jade was clearly unrepentant and more interested in her business and the job. Surprised Melissa didn't divorce Greg. Jade and Greg were rela pieces of work. As if a multimonth affair can be forgiven under virtually any circumstances. Six months, and it wouldn't have stopped. Lolz.

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

Well, who'd have thought. A husband we can respect. But not yet a remorseful wife.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

A great story, with a real man at the centre of it for a change. I would’ve shown the daughters the video clips. I would not take the blame and protect the cheating spouse, l would be honest with my children. There would be no confusion as to who was responsible

5/5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months ago

I read it again and it is still exceptional. The wife never seems to understand the destruction she committed. It could never end any other way. Wonderfully told with skill and care. 5*****!

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

Cagivagurl finally has written a story that is realistic and not just some woke bullshit that she has come known for, this is a very well written and realistic story, it is a 5 star story, I would have given it more if I could⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A six month continuing affair is NOT a mistake. Those text messages and emails just killed their marriages. Divorce was inevitable. The daughters were baffling. Jade confessed, but July didn't believe it, ignored the texts, they both tried to get Jade to drop her job. Nope. Then they blame the father again. And July still didn't believe. Screw it. Send the video to the daughters. Tacky but so what they sound old enough. Wife never apologized. "It was just sex!" Bs. Read the ongoing text messages. How Melissa dated with Greg is unfathomable, with him working with Jade all the time. Huh?

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Well written, though Jade lacked remorse and was delusional. She never alologized..She cared more about her business than reconciliation. Thr dance with the daughters about the truth was a bit dramatic. But for the most part quite realistic. Divorce was the only answer.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...