All Comments on 'Surviving Corona'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beer makes you stronger!

And I'm sure I'll survive having a couple of Corona's or Coor's beers! This story may kill me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mark is really fucked.

The truth is that women can compartmentalize like this. It was just sex for her. The truth is that she is lucky, she is still young enough to find a guy, Mark is getting older and probably she had to put up with him for maybe another 10-15 years max. Good for her, she is the victim and she will be treated like that by other women. "Well he just was not getting the job done." "He was always sulking that I made more than him..." "Melissa understood, we are still close friends, to bad Mark was such a child." I have seen it before. She will be fine, he will likely loose his daughters which is also good for her and bad for Mark.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Great story, I'm glad he ditched the unrepentant slut. You can tell she never regretted the affair until the consequences started to bite her in the ass, because of the way she wanted to just brush it under the carpet. Oh and still keep working with the man she had a six-month affair with? She was delusional and had a total lack of respect for her husband.

The only criticism I had was him taking any flak from the daughters. He should have sent out the video of Jade sucking off Greg to make it quite clear that the affair was very real and why he couldn't forgive her.

As Jade said, Mark still looked great for his age and got a lot of attention from the fairer sex. This was a fantastic opportunity to trade in the cheating bitch for a younger model without looking like the bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad but good story, 5 stars!

I was on the fence about reconciliation until Jade refused to give up her job with her lover. She lied to her kids about her actions and seemed to want to save her marriage to preserve her reputation . As written, this is the logical end. If she were honest, went to counseling and broke all ties with her lover, I could see reconciliation. That would be an ohio story. This is your most real story. Thanks for your work.

I am still wondering who is the father of Cassie's kids in best friends? Was Jay a sperm donor for Chris'? You can answer in a comment and leave the story alone.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She never said she was sorry for the affair

It was just sex. As soon as you hear that from a cheating spouse everything else that follows is tainted. She refused to quit her job. She refused to cease all contact. She humiliated her husband.... that isn't respect and love. She may love her husband but she loves HERSELF more. He was right to divorce as hard as it was.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 4 years ago
Well Done

I think the husband in this story did what he had to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
send the video

Why didn't he send the damn video? He had them destroyed but let them getup of it. Now his daughters doubt him, their business is growing back, and eventually Jade and Greg will be an item. He lost she won!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Okay, I'm not going to be doing my usual nitpicky parsing of the stupid "it was just sex," "I was feeling older/unattractive," blah, blah, blah bullshit, but that's what it is, bullshit.

"Mark I love you as much now as I did when we married, I don't want a divorce." - Oh, you mean you love him as much as when you cheated on him? Nice! And what she wants no longer matters.

They own 35% of the company, she doesn't have to actually work there.

Please, either learn punctuation or find an editor that knows how to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The writing is generally quite good

And for once the MC isn't the usual disgusting weak, blubbering LW cuck.

LiptonDrinker2020LiptonDrinker2020almost 4 years ago

As a woman I know she would have shown the video to everyone, he should have also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story!

Thanks for posting.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Bleak but sadly realistic. It's true, you know. Trust is like a delicate flower, touch the petals and they wither.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
What’s worse than being confined to your house?

Being confined with a slut wife. Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Thanks I enjoyed that , no ninja seals or simpering wimps just a pissed off husband, 4*.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Melissa

Melissa is a tragic figure. With her husband being the breadwinner, she had little choice but to swallow it all.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
He stood his ground as he should have

Consequences are a bitch. That old sing and dance, “oh I was feeling old and unattractive” It was only sex” just doesn’t fly. She needed to be alone and humiliated. I’m normally a RAAC guy and it was possible in this case but I couldn’t go with it this time. Maybe in a sequel where she shows him over a period of years that she can be faithful......maybe.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Why do some people believe that cheating is "just sex"? Cheating involves lying, loss of respect for your partner, and the loss of trust. This is equivalent to setting off a very large bomb on the foundation of your relationship - very few survive the wreckage. A mistake is a single, one time slip. Unless you can show blackmail, extortion, rape (including the use of drugs) it is then consensual and willing. If it happened multiple times ( a six month affair in this case) then no one but the most delusional could consider it a mistake. He should have sent the videos or her cheating to the daughters and parents. I wonder what will happen in the next 5 - 10 years. Hopefully he finds someone. The daughters hopefully will repair their relationship with their father, and lose respect of their mother. Greg deserves to live a miserable life; maybe he will cheat on his wife again and hopefully the next husband or Melissa's parents take care of him (friends in low places). Jade should live the rest of her life regretting what she willing gave up.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
He held his ground

Good for him. The others can go to hell. Now Mark can find a better woman. In a few years, jade will find her life just as she feared, old and alone. A self fulfilling prophecy. Greg's life won't be a bed of roses either.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 4 years ago
Well done...

Great story. I really enjoyed it but it felt unfinished to me. Just a thought.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Eh, what is it with these emotional cuck who make sure no one ever gets real proof about what a whore the cheating ex is?

I certainly would never take months of abuse from my kids calling me a liar and an idiot

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Jade didn't Try

She could have quit work, should have done it before asked. I appeared her husband wan't important enough.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago

Proper punctuation would have made this good story great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story...

...good and realistic ending, not another wimpy husband...thank you...*****

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
She got away with it

I liked the story but thought the end was vague it didnt clear up everything re the business, Greg's marriage and also jade got away with it making e everyone believe it was a mistake. I'm a btb and would like to see jade smoulder at least.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago

I do enjoy your story telling, but I urge you to consider an editor. You run sentences together and misuse pronouns. It detracts from your enjoyable tales. I will keep reading your stories, but an editor would be a tremendous boost to your career here on Lit. Thanks for the hard work and entertaining us readers.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Great - would love a part 2. 5 stars.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Great story.

Virus had no impact on this story. Well written and a great read. Justice served to all.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
Nothing Good in This Story

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In the end, it's just another one of these that relies on the wife being stupid

The constant "It was just sex" gets old quickly, and her inability to understand this can all possibly be a problem is another element of the stupid wife cliche. Yeah, I know it's fiction, but that doesn't mean it's okay for characters to act contrary to how people act. That is usually the biggest hit against any story. Women tend to be more emotional about sex and men tend to be more, "It's just sex."

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Jade

Would have liked to have had Jade face some more negative consequences. She basically just said, "Get over it." I would like to see the business fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was by far the best “Loving Wives” story of yours that I’ve read. Thanks.

Redo1984Redo1984almost 4 years ago
Nice!

Yes, a realistic man! I was worried for a brief moment he would cave.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

Good story, well told and a few remarkable actions! I really liked that he informed the public about the facts! But the best thing was that he did not cave in but clearly went his way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm now why do I think

Cagivagurl is going to release ch02 and turn this on it's head. It's your favourite storyline, portray the initially strong unforgiving husband. Then in future chapters he slowly gives way and accepts whatever fucked up life his wife wanted all along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"It took several days of constant fighting and me threatening to send out the video of her blowing Greg to get her to sign."

I don't know why she would. At that point, his threat was about as empty as any vows of future faithfulness from her. He already said he'd send out the video if she didn't tell their daughters the truth, and she continued lying to them, but he didn't send out the video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked It a Lot

Good story. The wife doesn't see the sex as important enough to kill her marriage-exactly like a lot of men cheaters (yes, you out there!)

The punctuation was truly grotesque.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm just glad he didn't forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well...

Like your writing a lot but this story feels VERY incomplete.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 4 years ago
Well done

A good story under lockdown, caring enough for her that he takes her away from working late into the night with a loving treat, then takes the late message in case it was important, and her deceit comes to light.

Of course they are divorcing, twenty five years makes it a bigger betrayal than a handful of years. It seems that as soon as she got some independence she felt she can act like a slut and would've continued if he hadn’t found out and is probably continuing their affair now she is divorcing. She even pleads that it was only sex with her lover, it didn’t mean anything to her; so what was their married love life, surely for her that was just sex too? The only regrets she expresses is that a divorce would damage her and her lover's business. I would've sent the cocksucking video out to everyone ... I bet if Melissa saw that video Greg would be sleeping in a cardboard box under the railway arches.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Good story

I like your story, to a point. He was much too easy on Jade. If she and Greg's business was back to normal, then she had spun the entire situation in her favor. Releasing the video would have been the only way to prove his point. I do like the act of taking a shot at Greg. That was the best part of the story. Guess Jade's "innocent fling" didn't turn out too well.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Her commitment

Her commitment to the marriage ended with her refusal to quit her job. She of course destroyed her marriage for the years prior but her pleading to stay together were hollow when she wanted to continue working with the lover every day.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
Good enough for me to keep reading

I've found your recent stories to be refreshingly different; different enough for me to watch for anything new of yours. You do need an editor, but it's not bad enough to make your stories unreadable.

I would never go anywhere near a Transgender & Crossdresser story previously. But maybe I should take a peak at yours.

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 4 years ago
Great story. 5*

I would also like a part 2

Thanks

Wayne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written but,

There’s no one to like in this story. He’s willing to let Melissa and her children suffer although they’re apparently innocent. This trust thing is overdone in these stories. A spouse who never has can be as unfaithful as one who has and has repented. The protagonist just comes across as a stubborn asshole.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 4 years ago

What a class A asshole.

There is nothing worse than a man who is so weak that he can’t talk with his wife and try to get over the issue. He was just childish in his actions. We need real men in these stories not childish assholes.

He destroyed his family without even trying to keep it together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I guess he did the best he could. In hind sight maybe he could have put her on probation.

Make her sign a post nuptial agreement where the husband gets everything if she has any sexual interaction with Greg. He should also include that he gets 6 months of fucking Greg's wife in compensation. Before the six months are over Jade will be fucking Greg and the marriage will be over anyway. At least this way he gets some extra pussy and maybe more money. Got to be better than what he ended up with.

Would be interesting to hear how Greg and Jade keep fucking and finally Melissa takes him to the cleaners as soon as the business is worth selling.

Anyway, thanks for the effort.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Very good

Good story. Good characters. Good ending. Could go further, wish you would. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story. Distracting grammar.

Almost every sentence was a run-on. I tried to overlook them, but it was impossible. Yoa are also in need of some punctuation, but at least that didn’t keep pulling me out of what was a really good story at heart.

fivefplan1fivefplan1almost 4 years ago
Three options...

Enjoyable story. However I though he had a third option. How about he suggested to Greg and Jade that he and Melissa be allowed to have a six month affair once a week, dinner and hotel? They can both go home after each coupling offering their spouses seconds eh! Hard to make a second chapter at this stage, maybe a company finical problem requires his help????

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 4 years ago
good story

The pandemic didn't feature very prominently in the story in that is neither contributed to her having the affair or to her ending it, and only incidentally to her being caught. I am glad that you didnt use covid as an instrument of his revenge however. I live in NYC and we are still living through the horror of it all.

One thing I didn't understand was his reluctance to use his video and photo evidence once the cheaters concocted a new set of lies to make him the bad guy, alienate him from his credulous daughter and still hide the affair. He wasnt trying to end the marriage discreetly. That we know. What we dont know is why he enabled those lies and subjected himself to all that shit from everybody.

Why would he allow them to rescue the business after sending their customer base those crude text messages? It doesnt follow. Perhaps he realized he would be socked with alimony if she was destitute but that is not part of your tale. It is telling that she refused to quit even after he relented and made it a condition for reconciliation. That sets up part 2!

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story very much and thank you for your work. There were a couple of edit errors but nothing major and I'm sure a quick editor proof read would make a very good story an excellent one. Good luck and please continue with your writing.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
BTB and the Bastard

Should have released the video and destroyed the lying lovers.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Wowee!

Please this is fiction!.Expect the Unexpected!..Also what comes to mind? A Fantastic Story that's what 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"I can't do that I have shares in the company, we own 35% of the business now."

Yeah, we, as in he gets half of that 35% in the divorce.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Good Story

I have to agree with some of the others. He should have sent the video to everyone showing that all their lies was not the real truth, exposing what kind of dishonest business they were running. Especially to daughters and all the family showing them that he wasn't the bad guy. Now that would have been real revenge. 5 stars*****

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 4 years ago

Without her businesses survival he’d have alimony.... is that worth revenge at this point after discovery?? Probably not, that and the darkness of revenge just turns you dark too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well Done,..Him & Her

Well written, thanks!

Mark showed great restraint in withholding the vid. Well done for him. He gave her a chance that she refused, 'well and truly done' by her to permanently put a capper on things. I would've been a little happier if a little more damage had been done to Greg.

So! Here I am talking as though this were real - good writing!! I have been involved in trying to help save a relative's fai!ing marriage and it is so very painful to be able to see a viable path forward, and to make that clear to both parties only to see one or both veer away from the solution at the last moment. So much pain as you watch the marriage circling the drain,...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shouldn't erotic stories be... erotic?

I mean, there's literally nothing sexy here. Even if you wanted to write a sad story, you could have taken your time and focused on some of the sexual aspects of the story a bit more. You say they were having lots of sex during the lockdown, but there's no description of any of their sex. Just that they had lots of it and it was great. When he sees the photos and videos of his wife, that would have been a perfect moment for more details, but instead you just say, "one of which was Jade giving him a blowjob." Don't get me wrong. I'm not someone who just wants to read fuckfests. I like plot. I like drama. But there's barely any of that here either. It almost feels more like a synopsis of a story than a story itself.

It just seems kind of pointless to write an erotic story that doesn't turn anyone on.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Nice. Could have been a bit more revenge on wife and friend, but divorce had to be enough.

To anon, if you want erotica ignore cheating and revenge stories. Besides they had loads of sex until he found out he was getting sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

Evey story I have read of yours in the loving wives category has the same shitty characters and plot. A selfish, stupid, delisuional wife who shows little remorse and regret and doesnt really understand how painful and hurtful her actions were. They just expect that their husbands should forgive them as it was just a "mistake". And you portray the husbands as these supposedly tough guys but yet the decisions they make throughout the story just shows that they are really wimps. And also stupid side characters who take the wives side, thinking the husbands should forgive and get over it. No more for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FUCKING BORING!!!

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

it was just sex get over it it was just sex get over it

that was basically it. 1*

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Well

Well what happened next?.Who did the daughters live with?.Did Marks business flourish?.Did Jade earn more than Greg?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cagiva motorcycle?

Just wondering if you have a Cagiva and if you do, what model?

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 4 years ago

Fucking Hellhiem. Salted earth policy.

Deserves it though if she won’t distance herself from the out of bounds cock. That shows no willingness to make concessions towards an amicable outcome. It also shows that she doesn’t truely believe that she did wrong so it’s all fake pleading and the affair will restart.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Some good, some bad.

He stood his ground and got rid of the slut.

That was good.

Then he let family piss all over him, without reaction.

That was bad.

The good a little stronger than the bad,

so 3 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good, but needs a twist or two

See, I really like the straight up cheating wife stories but you may be at risk of falling into a couple of cliches. One is the wife never "gets it..." Ok, I'll buy that, but in that case, you may have to switch from 1st person to 2nd person (her voice, and let her struggle with what possessed her--I mean). So take a breadth, take your time, but don't settle as a writer. By all means keep working this vein, but go deeper. And I'm looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The protagonist, so full of self-justification, never asks what part he may have had in Jade’s choosing to cheat— she was full of angst and fears about aging and becoming less attractive, which he never noticed. Sure, she was absolutely in the wrong in having the affair, but his response to it was hardly commensurate to his vows “to have and to hold, until death do us part”.

His insistence on having a fistfight with Mark was simply juvenile. In this, as in his response to discovering the affair, his actions were those of an emotive adolescent, and immature.

I’m not defending Jade here— she and Mark were clearly in the wrong. Further, her insistence on continuing to work with Mark, showed that she wasn’t sufficiently interested in saving their marriage.

The only characters who behaved as decent human beings were the daughters and Mark’s wife, Melissa. Melissa in particular came out reasonably well.

Plus, there were too many grammatical flaws— please, Cagivagurl, get someone to proofread your work!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Mbgdallas:

Surely you know that in LW any man who gives his wife a second chance is a cuck-a-doodle-do.

It wasn’t Jade who owned 35% of the company; Mark and Jade jointly owned 35% of the company, because they remortgaged their house to make the investment. Mark had a 17.5% interest in the profits. If he sabotaged the company, it’s his loss, too.

A fistfight with Greg months later? If you’re going to get violent months later, you plan it better, and a knife or gun is usually involved. Mark set up a fight with a guy the same size as him, and could easily have gotten his ass kicked; he didn’t know if Greg was good in a fight.

A man can get outraged when he discovers his wife’s affair, but this was written with Mark violently angry for months, and people can’t sustain that kind of rage for that long.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
'nuff Said

A good mix of comments pretty much covers my thoughts. I admit to being a bit of a grammar/punctuation stickler - this story rates almost average on this site. Improvements would (repeating HDK) certainly increase readers' enjoyment. You show great promise as a Lit story teller! Thanks for the effort.

Keep 'em comin'.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Great Story

Totally realistic and believable ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Great seeing a bloke with balls😁

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yes

Damn good story! A five in spite of the punctuation.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

LOL cheaters made their own decisions over a long period of time and got the consequences of their actions. Just right.

helix247helix247over 3 years ago

Cagivagurl is consistently among the very best writers on this site.

One thing I like about this story is that both the MC and the LW feel like real people with believable virtues and flaws. Even though we feel some sympathy for the cheating LW, we can see why the MC can never trust her again.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

So the emails were hacked; that doesn't mean that they WEREN'T cheating.

/

"What could I do to make you change your mind? I will do anything." - Okay, go pickup a hot chick and bring her home. Watch as I fuck her brains out. Then the two of you fuck each other's brain out, then the two of you together fuck MY brains out!

/

What does her having shares in the company got to do with anything? You don't have to work at a company just because you have shares in it.

/

"I will do anything else but I am not giving up my job." - So much for doing "anything!"

/

"Our daughters went through a period of hating and blaming me." - I thought they were on his side?

/

"I never meant to hurt you." - I'm sure every drunk driver ever arrested says the same thing, that didn't stop them from doing something that they SHOULD have known COULD hurt somebody, and doesn't lessen the punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jade obviously wasn't that invested in their marriage. Her refusal to quit her job as Mark required as a first step in reconciliation shows her limit on how much she was invested in her marriage. Ultimately she got what she deserved.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

While he was self righteous he wasn’t overly judgemental. He just made his own decision and stayed with it. If she truly wanted to repair things she would have volunteered to separate from the business to show him she wanted a clean reconciliation as well.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Damn, Jade sounds like such a broken record. He should have divorced her just to get away from that noise.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Very Good Story

and very bad punctuation. Thanks for the former and please get help on the latter.

.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1. To send videos of cheating spouses to strangers is criminal thing in the most USA states. It may be to show the videos of the cheating spouse in closed room to the common children or to the spouse of the cheater's lover a possible thing more steps is felony!

2. Half year affair is not one time thing. The most people in a long time cheating affairs find extra sexual adventures and most opioat in the brain (which release during the affairs) to change the cheaters behavioral similar to the drug, alcohol, gambling, adrenalin addicts they will not stop, only they try to do more careful. That people who could change themselves generaly after the first divorce with other spouse will reach to leave this habit and neither are they .

3. The open violance against a lover boy after some time to the cheating event a silly morover dumb step in the XXI Century it was good thing in the XIX Century . Except for some good BTB stories where the author finds clever violance solution or Mafia role.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

That was exceptional. The idea of being stuck in a home with a spouse when you find they cheated on you is one definition of hell on earth. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jade chose to fuck Greg, then she started back peddling and tried to make Mark the bad guy. What a despicable woman. She deserved what she got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be so much better if you punctuated properly instead of running sentences together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she doesnt sound remorseful only shamed she got caught. too bad she didnt get her due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here's a man of action...when he found out about her cheating...it was the worse feeling he ever felt...and you can see...he wanted his wife and friend to feel the same kind of pain...and he stuck to his pride and did what was right for him......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved what this guy did...the way I look at this is...the moment she spead her legs and fuck that guy...she really didn't love her husband enough and didn't respect him...to stop her from beaking her vows and fucking another man...I know I would never trust her again...the best thing to do is just leave her...now he doesn't have to worry where she is and who she fucking now.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and came to a logical conclusion. Do these cheating women consider the hurt and pain their actions cause their husbands?! "Innocent flirting" forsooth! If it was innocent, how come the two ended up sucking and fucking?! Consequences are a bitch. 5*s.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

IMHO, Mark cut his nose to spite his face. In destroying the business he is hurting himself. I understand his anger and do not blame him for it. But, he is hurting himself, financially, by hurting the business. As he is part owner, he will be, partially, responsible for its debts/loss.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very well done - plotting, character development, and well executed writing.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

So 17.5% of the business was still Mark's? He should have demanded they buy him out and if necessary sell the business to pay him off.

Failing that... send out the video. A man with nothing has nothing to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess an answer to "What will everyone think?" should be, "Well, you just tell them it was 'just sex' like you told me and they'll be ok with it, right? Just like you expected me to be? If 'just sex' is so damned acceptable, why are you so worked up about anyone knowing about it? After all, it was 'just sex'."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a wonderful ending! NOT! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This may be the best this author has written a husband. So, I gave it a solid 5. I hate these covid stories because there is so much nonsense cooked into them. Millions didn't die from the corona virus. Millions died with an overcycled PCR test that was a false positive, or the corona was merely a comorbidity, not the cause. Causally, corona was about 6% of the total.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good. You need to up your punctuation game. To the Anonnie below -MILLIONS have died from the Corona Virus.

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

Not quite finished I don't think

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At last I found an ending that is good for what the the poor cheated on person (male or female) wants. 6 months and they say its only sex, get real what about the emotional stuff, the cheaters do not realise in the minds of the spouses/partners they are filth disgusting persons who will never be clean from their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

5stars

A husband with a backbone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife was delusional. The family was delusional. Why do cheats think it is ok and everything will be good if they say sorry. Get real, adultery is a marriage breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do women say "I am sorry I hurt you." Hurt, they think it's only hurt, they destroy us, our sole, our mind, our being and they call it hurt. Most of them are delusional and that includes my onetime wife. She used the hurt word. She gave me PTSD for over 20 years, yer, some hurt, she nuked me! cut my legs out from under me and thought I was overreacting. Never ever said sorry, never bared her sole in remorse just "sorry I hurt you" well having a 4"x4"x6' hurts when it's rammed up ones rectum, but that does not come anywhere near what adultery does to you. Hurt is just a throw away statement that means very, very little but women thinks it so much. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife was delusional. She showed no remorse. Cheated for six months and not remotely guilty. Wouldn't have stopped. Worse, he gave her an out to quit the job and save the marriage. She refused. Now we know what the marriage was worth to her. Good clean story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...