Surviving Lara Croft

Story Info
Stuck with famous archeologist Lara Croft at an island.
6.6k words
4.1
14.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDThrob
RDThrob
45 Followers

Our plane crashed on a small isolated island. Now I am stuck with the famous archeologist Lara Croft who wants me to earn my keep by serving her.

On a small island about 70 kilometers from mainland Australia, around a natural pool at the foot of a small waterfall. Mike, a 19 year old student of archeology, standing at 5 Feet 8 Inches weighing only 51 Kilograms was cleaning some dishes and cooking utensils.

Mike had a very lean physique having lost nearly 10 Kgs in the last few weeks stuck at this island. He was naked as usual, wearing only a collar with a hook, alone at the rough but well built campsite scrubbing the sole cutlery set.

All of a sudden he heard the sound of dry leaves crunching under heavy boots and a small whistle coming from the forest north west of the camp.

Mike sprang to his feet. He set the cutlery as quickly as he could on a table, took a towel drying on a chair and a jug. He filled the jug with water from the pool and ran towards the edge of the camp from where the sound came. He set the jug on the floor, the towel on the back of his neck and got down on all fours, straightened his back and waited in his position as he did everyday.

From between the trees a woman in her mid 20s came out. At 5 Feet and 10 Inches weighing 68 Kilograms she had a perfect athletic build with toned muscles, C-cup Breasts and a fine curvy ass. She was dressed in a pale blue green tight Crop top and gray panties armed with Bow and Arrow on her back and two 9mm Pistols on her Hips.

She was the famous British Archeologist Lara Croft who set out from Queensland, Australia a few weeks ago on a mission to discover the mystery of ancient artifacts that washed up on the Australian Coast. But she disappeared along with two others and a plane she chartered.

She walked towards Mike and without saying anything sat full weight on his back. Mike almost buckled under the hard drop but quickly composed himself and thought she seemed angry today. Lara took off her boots, then socks soaking in sweat and roughly stuffed them in Mike's mouth which was already open and waiting.

She picked the jug of water and splashed her face and feet and cleaned her hands. Then took the towel hanging on Mike's neck and started wiping herself.

"Uhhn, the stupid rabbit got away into one of it's holes. I slipped and missed the shot hitting a boulder nearby. Even the arrow snapped in half. Such a waste. Guess I'll have to make do with some cans." She sighed and dropped the towel on Mike's back.

Lara got up on her feet, grabbed Mike by his hair, who was still on his knees and hands. She dragged him towards the table and threw him towards the single unusual chair next to the table. She snapped her fingers and Mike quickly moved to take his position.

The chair was custom built by Lara herself. It had a hole in the middle of the seat that connected to an open wide space within the chair and an opening at the foot in front of the chair.

Mike carefully took out the sweaty socks in his mouth leaving a salty aftertaste on his tongue and placed them on a box nearby. He crawled into the chair from the opening at the bottom, once his head and upper chest were inside he used his hands to lift himself enough that his head poked out from the hole in the seat. Only his waist and legs were visible under the chair.

Despite looking awkward the chair was pretty comfortable which was great for Mike who had to spend hours everyday inside it. His back was supported by an incline and his head was cushioned around the hole.

Now set in his position Mike waited for Lara. He could hear her rummaging through the big metal box they used for storing leftover provisions from the plane. She was choosing from a pile of food cans.

Lara almost always came back to the camp with some fresh game. But relied on canned provisions occasionally.

Lara was always a bit flatulent and regularly gassed around the camp but the fresh meat and fruits helped her maintain her health and physique even after being stuck for three weeks on the island. But whenever she couldn't find fresh game she had to eat from the cans of food that survived the plane crash. This made her stomach even more unsettling and her gas almost unbearable.

Just thinking about it gave Mike goosebumps as he waited for Lara who finally made her decision, picking a can of beans and rice along with a can of sliced apples.

She walked barefoot towards the chair and Mike. Now towering over him she lifted her right foot and slammed it on Mike's nose and mouth and teasingly showed him the cans and said, "Beans and Rice, your favorite slave?" with her foot still firmly in place. "Yes Lady Lara." Mike barely spoke in a muffled voice and without being told to began licking her soles still covered in sweat and a bit of dirt.

Lara demanded that Mike address her as 'Lady Lara' as she was technically a British countess descending from generations old line of royalty.

After a minute of having her feet served while Lara checked out the cans she took her foot off Mike's face and swung her leg over the chair, turning away to show her huge perfectly toned Ass barely covered in the panties. The cheeks together were bigger than Mike's face. It was a sight that he had been seeing everyday for past weeks but still couldn't get enough of.

Finally Lady Lara lowered herself, the gap between her ass and Mike's face started closing. All Mike could do was wait to meet those beautiful cheeks face first. But Lara stopped midway and got back up. She thought for a second and then without a warning hopped and slammed her huge ass right on Mike's nose. Lara was not particularly heavy and she was wearing just cotton panties today, yet the force and her muscular ass were enough to crush Mike's face and his nose.

PFFBT!

The sudden impact caused her to release a small fart which had nowhere to go but right up Mike's nose stuck deep in the Crack right below her hole. It was not as bad as her usual ones but combined with the heavy drop was enough to make Mike choke and cough. "Hmm." Lady Lara grinned and said, "Guess even my stomach knows what's coming. This is what you are here for slave, so do your job properly and be a nice comfortable seat for me."

After saying that she moved her ass around to get comfortable and once she felt Mike's nose in her, started grinding so his nose went deeper and eventually met her asshole. Then she started to focus on her dinner and some maps laying on the floor completely ignoring her cushioned chair.

PFFFBHTFF!

Every few minutes she would release a fart that kept getting longer and worse smelling. But Mike was used to them by now and inhaled every single one deeply so they entered only his nose and lungs and would not disturb Lady Lara. Also Mike knew this was just the beginning, the real ones came after she was done with her meals.

After a while, still ignoring Mike, Lara raised her foot and hovered it over his exposed Erection. She then grabbed the head with her toes which made it twitch and started moving it in clockwise direction. Lady Lara often used this technique as a stress reliever when sitting on her chair. She switched between clockwise and anti clockwise motion and every so after squeezed a bit without paying much attention still focused on her food and maps all the while continuing her steady release of gas.

Mike just moaned into her ass with every squeeze, he knew if he came and made a mess there would be hell to pay, Lady Lara was quite strict with his ejaculations and punished any slip ups. All the while inhaling every fart which were now foul enough to clear a room instantly, he even sniffed in between farts to make sure he took in every bit.

Lost under the weight and smell Mike started to remember back to how he got stuck on this island and under this amazing woman.

3 WEEKS AGO

"Damn!" Mike lost his balance and fell back as the plane shook mid air in the raging storm. Back in Queensland he was so excited when he got a chance to accompany THE Lara Croft to one of her adventures. He quickly packed his stuff to accompany the famous archeologist on her quest to solve the mystery of some artifacts, but the dream soon turned to nightmare when out of nowhere the storm hit and took down one of the plane's engines. Now they were quickly losing altitude and surrounded by nothing but ocean for miles in every direction.

Still on the floor Mike caught a glimpse of Lara running across the cabin with some tools. She must be trying to fix the situation however she can, she really was an amazing and brave woman. I should do whatever I can to help as well, Mike said to himself.

He somehow got up to his feet despite the crazy turbulence and saw Lara running back into the cabin when suddenly the plane tilted to the opposite side. Mike lost his balance and dropped, rolling towards the side of the plane and crashed into the wall between two seats. Before he could come back to his senses a heavy weight crashed down on him knocking his wind out.

Lara had lost her balance and was thrown across the cabin. But she luckily landed right on top of Mike's chest. "You still awake?" she asked. "Yeah just a little winded." "Well don't waste time, we need to get the plane functional enough to at least reach some nearby solid land." Lara said while getting up from Mike's chest.

As soon as she was on her feet the plane lost its second engine and started to drop rapidly. "Hold on to something!" Lara shouted. But Mike was just terrified and dumbfounded, Lara saw the confused look on his face. "Damn it!" she whispered to herself and dropped her knee on Mike's stomach knocking the wind out of him again. She put her other foot firmly against Mike's face to pin him down firmly and held on to a seat to steady both of them.

The plane kept dropping rapidly but all Mike could think about was Lara's weight on him and her foot on his face. The plane crashed against some trees and Mike lost consciousness.

Mike suddenly woke up panting and felt a sharp pain on his ankle which seemed to be bandaged. He looked around, Lara was sitting across from him in a tank top and booty shorts building a campfire. They were on some beach with the remains of the crashed plane and a dense forest behind them.

"So you are finally awake." Lara said, still fanning the fire trying to build it up. "The gist of it is the plane crashed yesterday into those trees and we somehow survived. Not sure about our pilot though. Couldn't find him anywhere. He must have dropped out of the plane before it crashed. Not sure if he even survived."

Mike got up on his elbows and rested his back against the log behind him, his foot still hurting, throat dry. "You broke your ankle, it's not serious damage but I bandaged it for quick recovery. We will need our full strength to survive." Lara got up from the fire and walked to Mike. She squatted next to him and offered him a bottle of water. He grabbed it and quickly gulped down the entire thing.

Once he was done Lara finally spoke, "Will have to survive off the left over rations from the plane and even scavenge through the forest. You are an archeologist as well right? You must have some basic survival skills."

"I..I..I am just a student. I don't have much field experience. Rather this was to be my first expedition." Mike blurted out.

Lara stared at Mike for a second and exclaimed "Damn it! So you are useless...and with that broken foot just...uhhn!" She got up on her feet fuming and started pacing around the makeshift camp.

Mike just sat there in silence against the log looking at Lara pace around. She finally came to a halt after a couple of minutes. She turned towards Mike with a flat face and started taking off her boots "Well, if you have no survival skill and can't even perform basic grunt work, you will just have to be useful in a different way."

She walked towards Mike and put her bare slightly sweaty foot on Mike's head pinning it against the log. Mike was surprised and didn't know what to do so he just laid there staring up at the towering woman. Lara spoke in a stern voice, "Until you can be useful around the camp you will be useful by serving as my slave, I will use you however I want, as a chair or a fart cushion or a foot stool or even a sex toy. Whatever I want you to be or do to make me comfortable. You will do it and obey all my commands at all times. Am I clear?"

Mike just stared at her, he didn't know what to say. He was looking up at one of his icons. The woman he admired most and sure he sometimes even fantasized about her, but never did he think that Lara Croft would be standing with her foot on his head telling him he was now her slave, her personal furniture or even her sex toy?

Lara just pushed her foot down on Mike's entire face flattening his nose. "Do you understand me? Answer." Mike's nose was hurting so was his head from pressing against the log. He just nodded moving his head as much as he could. "Good." Lara took her foot off of Mike's face who felt relieved from the pressure. But Lara just turned around showing her gorgeous butt and starting lowering herself.

Mike had seen a lot of Lara's photos and always admired her figure, especially her perfect ass. But now that it was so close to him and getting even closer, the cheeks looked much bigger and more dangerous then he ever imagined. They took what felt like minutes to come down, and Mike just stared up, tranced and waited for them. His face finally made contact with the soft cheeks covered in tight booty shorts. His nose was now crushed by the tight fabric and his head painfully pressed against the log and he couldn't breathe properly now either.

Lara sat on Mike's face for a couple of minutes and finally spoke, "This will be one of your many duties as my slave, to serve as my seat whenever I want one. Do you understand me?" Mike tried to speak but his voice was muffled.

"Just Nod you Idiot." Lara sighed.

He did. "Good. Before we continue, let's go over some rules. First, from now on you will address me as Lady Lara." Lara waited a couple of seconds, when no reply came from under her ass she bounced a little slamming Mike's head harder against the log and wedging his face and nose even deeper in Lara's ass. She lifted her ass a little and looking down at him from between her legs she said, "Answer when asked a question!" "Yes Lady Lara, I am so Sorry La..." Mike tried to reply.

But Lady Lara lowered her ass back on Mike's face before he could finish. This time Mike heard a grumbling voice coming from above when the ass came back down on his face. "Moving on, you can also address me as Mistress or Ma'am. Second, whenever told to you will leave whatever you are doing and come and kneel in front of me and wait for orders. Third, you will serve as my chair and cushion at all times I am at camp. Fourth, this is not for your pleasure so your masturbation will be restricted and need permission." Lara said the last words while pressing her foot firmly against Mike's penis which was now fully erect and poking at his trousers. He almost came right there under her feet. She continued, "Whenever you disobey any of the rules, appropriate punishment will be served, I'll even turn you into my personal toilet if need be."

All of this was already too much for Mike who hoped to join the famous archeologist on one of her adventurous expeditions but was now under her ass and used as a chair. But the last statement really struck him. Serving as a seat for her gorgeous ass was one thing, something he already seemed to enjoy, but being used as a toilet was on a whole other level. Mike couldn't even imagine being in that position.

Lara got back up from Mike's face who inhaled deeply. She turned around and put her foot down gently on Mike's dick. "Do you understand everything I just said?" Mike nodded. "Speak up Bitch!" Lara raised her voice slightly. "Ye..Yes Lady Lara." Mike somehow blurted out still in shock and awe, already missing the feel of her ass on his face.

Lady Lara raised her foot to Mike's face, without being told anything Mike started to kiss and lick her foot. When no objection came from above he continued to lick clean the perfect and sweat glistened foot. Licking the sweat off and swallowing. After some time Lady Lara gave him the other one and when Mike started to treat it with the same enthusiasm Lara grinned.

Satisfied with both her feet she dropped down her shorts revealing the slightly stained panties she must have been wearing for at least a couple of days since leaving on the plane. She picked up a roll of paper from a nearby box and casually came to and dropped her ass on Mike's face. Without the booty shorts Mike's face went even deeper into Lady Lars's ass. He could clearly smell her ass with his nose poking her asshole and sweat from her stained panties and feel the softness of her cheeks on his. Mike again heard the grumbling sound coming from above and this time a fart followed.

Pfffbtt!

First time experiencing a fart directly to his face and up his nose Mike panicked anda thrashed. Irritated, Lady Lara bounced a few times "Did. I. Say. You. Can. Move." speaking each word between bounces, reminding Mike of his role and hurting his head against the log. The last bounce also ended with a fart,

PPPFFFFBRRRTTT!

This one, even louder and longer with a much worse rotten smell.

But afraid, this time Mike stayed as still as he could. "Don't slack off. Your role as a fart cushion is to inhale all the farts so I don't have to smell them. If you fail in your duty, you will be punished and next time it won't be just a light tap from my ass." Lady Lara said without taking her eyes off the chart. Mike inhaled deeply and choked. He tried taking in deep breaths but gagged and coughed with each one.

pffft!

A silent but still as potent fart followed. Mike continued to breathe deep and was now able to inhale air from Lady Lara without choking. These continuous farts went on for 10 minutes while Lara was so into her work she forgot about the face under her. Finally she put down the papers and noticed the sound of deep inhales coming from under her ass and smiled.

"Good Work Slave. Here is your reward..." Lara raised her ass a little and removed her panties, showing off her bare ass. the most beautiful sight Mike had ever seen. She spread her cheeks and Mike saw the little hole for the first time ignorant of how much time he was going to spend with it.

PPPfffftt!

The Hole widened for a bit and a strong fart, more potent than any before rushed onto Mike's face. Lady Lara dropped her ass on Mike's face and could hear eager and deep breaths trying to suck in every bit of her smell.

"Hmm...yes. I'll make some use of you even in your current broken and useless State."

PRESENT DAY

That was Three weeks ago. A lot has changed since then. Even though Mike had fully healed from his injury and started helping around in maintaining the camp and basic chores, he still served as Lady Lara's slave.

Not only because of how intimidated he was by her but also because Mike had started to love his Slave Mistress relationship with Lady Lara. He couldn't imagine not being under her ass and inhaling her farts for hours every day, serving as her personal oral sex toy or cleaning her feet and ass with his tongue or even simply being used as a piece of furniture for his Mistress's comfort. She even started rewarding good behavior with more lenient masturbation rules and sometimes even jacking Mike off with her feet while still using his face as a fart cushion. She even designed and built the custom chair to ensure she could comfortably use Mike for hours if she wanted to.

Mike tried and adhered to all the rules Lady Lara had stated on their first day on the island and any she added since then. Like taking his position to serve as her chair whenever she returned from hunting without being told to, staying naked at all times and wearing nothing but his collar and hook and serving as her practice partner every day so she can stay sharp, though that basically meant serving as her wrestling dummy and punchbag.

RDThrob
RDThrob
45 Followers
12