Surviving Lara Croft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In turn, she had stayed true to her word and harshly punished any disobedience, mistakes or indolence with proper punishments. Like once when he fell asleep before Lara came back from the forest and woke up in a Dutch oven with a pair of socks stuffed in his mouth and taped shut where he stayed the whole night just inhaling continuous rancid farts and sucking on sweat, or when she trampled his penis and balls for a whole hour for accidentally rubbing his dick against her thigh without permission. Or the first time Lady Lara used Mike's mouth as her piss toilet because he came when a fart went directly into his open mouth.

PPPPFFTTBBTTSSFFF!

A thunderous fart snapped Mike back to the present and his current position. Without a pause, he inhaled deeply, completely taking in the rotten yet addictive stench so as not to disturb his Mistress during her meal. It took Lara ten more minutes to finish her meal, during the whole time releasing relentless gas and continuing to tease and use Mike's rock-hard dick as a stress reliever.

After finishing her meal and putting her maps down Lara leaned forward resting her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands. Mike's face was partially uncovered as all the weight was now on his mouth and he could even look at the beautiful figure above him.

"For three weeks we have been stuck on this island. No communication whatsoever. But I have almost mapped the entire place except for the bigger waterfall on the other side of the forest and across the empty fields. If my theory is correct based on the charts and books I acquired in Queensland and all the runes on the island, that is where the source of those washed up artifacts is."

"Wfeew!" Lara sighed. She raised her arms and legs to stretch and leaned back on the chair. Covering Mike's entire face and putting her full weight on him, cutting off any air. "I'll start preparing for the mission tomorrow. No point in just sitting idle. I think I'll take you with me as well. You could carry most of the gear and rations and I'll need a break and a place to sit and rest every once in a while. It could be your first expedition. Aren't you excited?"

PPFFBT!

A small fart came with the question. Completely smothered under Lady Lara's full weight Mike couldn't speak or even breathe, the only air he got in the last few seconds was the fart which burned his lungs even more. So he just moaned as loud as could into her ass.

"Good Enough." Lara got up from the chair peeling away the panties stuck to Mike's face. "I want to relax a bit by the fire. C'mon slave." Lara picked up the can of apple slices which was half full and walked to the smoldering campfire. Mike, still in the chair, rolled around to get on all fours and started to crawl towards Lara who was already working on the fire. Though the chair was somewhat heavy, awkward and clunky, Mike crawled on. He knew better than to refuse Lady Lara.

Once close enough Mike rolled again taking his chair form. "Ahn finally!" Lara sighed while taking off her panties and dropping them on Mike's neck. She walked up to Mike and showed him the half can of fruit and said, "I saved this for you. What do you say?" "Thank You, Mistress." Mike replied, staring and admiring the naked sight in front of him.

"You're welcome. But I am exhausted today, I just want to relax in my chair and I can't wait for you to get out, eat and crawl back. So here is what we are going to do..." Lady Lara turned around mid-sentence showing her naked ass and sat down on Mike's face. She started grinding and shifting herself, dragging her ass crack on Mike's face and nose until she was sitting on his upper face so his eyes were covered, nose stuck deep in the crack and only his mouth and chin were uncovered. "I'll just relax right here and feed you the slices myself. You must be over the moon that I am going to feed you myself." Lara said. And sure enough, Mike couldn't believe that.

Lara, still on top, took out one of the slices and dropped it in Mike's mouth peeking out between her thighs which he ate hurriedly and opened his mouth waiting for more. Lara took another piece from the can and lowered it to Mike's mouth but held it just above his lips.

PPPPPFFFTTTT!

She released a two second fart directly on Mike's face. The air and smell went straight to his nose and ran down to his mouth. Lara dropped the slice in his mouth right after the fart and said, "Just because I am feeding you doesn't mean you won't be serving as my fart cushion. So sniff and chew."

The smell and taste of the fart were still fresh in his nose and mouth when Mike started to chew the apple slice and it completely overwhelmed the taste of fruit. Fueled by the beans and rice Lady Lara kept releasing rancid wet farts on Mike's face and kept dropping a slice with each fart. Inhaling the strong stench and tasting the air in his mouth completely negated any taste of the fruit. Rather Mike felt like he was eating solid slices of Lady Lara's Farts.

After 10 minutes of eating fart-flavored slices the can was empty and Lady Lara threw it away. She leaned back to relax by the warm fire but didn't move or cover Mike's entire face. She spoke after a while, "We haven't had a proper chat since the day we arrived on this island with me moving around and you spending most of your time as slave and cushion. So let's talk while we are free. You already know almost everything about me given how desperate and obsessed you were about accompanying me, but tell me something about yourself. Why did you want to be an archeologist in the first place?"

Mike was still focused on the aftertaste of the fart fruit when he realized the question. After a thought he replied, "I was into archeology and geology since I was little but back then it was more of a hobby. I was not serious about pursuing it as a career until a few years back when you discovered the hidden Danish runes in the Netherlands and revealed the truth about Jacqueline Natla. I was so inspired by your story that I got obsessed with you Mistress and followed every news about you. The more I read about your adventures the more I seriously got into archeology as well."

"Ahh yes, I remember the Netherlands. I had to kick the asses of at least a dozen of Natla's stooges before I was able to find and reach the runes. So you have been obsessed with me for so long. Damn, time on this island must have been a dream come true for you then." Lara said and chuckled.

"Yes, it definitely has been Lady Lara. Thank you for everything you have done to me and for me this whole time." Mike replied honestly. "Enough with the bootlicking, time for that will be later." Lara chuckled again and continued, "So is there anything you want to ask?"

Mike knew what he wanted to ask immediately but was a bit hesitant, he finally spoke from under the ass, "Umm, I know almost all there is to know about your professional career Mistress. But if I may ask, I have been wondering how you became such a...Strong woman? I never realized you had such a dominant personality from any of your published stories or speeches."

"Well, aren't you being bold with your owner today? I don't like to show my...true self..in public. The real me, This me only comes out in my private moments." Lara said and clenched her cheeks a bit.

PFFBT!

A little bubbly fart accompanied the last words on cue. Being in the position so long and sitting by a warm fire, Lady Lara had started to build quite some sweat in her ass crack. It somewhat lubed and massaged Mike's face, enhancing the Farts even more.

"Well, I have always been cocksure and assertive. And being the daughter of a famous Archeologist just pushed me to be more domineering so as to be taken seriously among my peers in the industry especially and be able to push my ideas." Lara crossed her legs which slightly covered Mike's face making it harder to breathe and placed her bottom foot flat on Mike's penis which throbbed under the combined full weight of her legs.

She casually shook her other foot and continued, "But I really developed a taste for not just pushing my ideas but my physical dominance on others as well back in Gordonstoun. You see it was a school supported by royalty for the most part and naturally full of the most obnoxious and arrogant kids from around the continent. They would bully and try to tame whoever showed any weakness. Some even tried to belittle me. I clearly remember an instance when a dimwit tried to physically pester me. Something just snapped inside and I kneed him in the balls." Pressure increased slightly on Mike's penis under Lara's foot for a moment and he moaned into her ass.

Lara ignored Mike and carried on, "He buckled over and dropped on the floor, I don't know what got over me but I just jumped and sat on his head and began to beat him up with my bare fists. I even farted on his head in front of everyone. The little bitch started crying, dragged himself out from under me and ran away. That was the first time I dominated someone and I had never felt so in...Control and powerful." Lara sighed and released a silent one up Mike's nostrils. He inhaled the air deeply and cherished this moment, doting over his Mistress, in awe of her natural dominance.

Lara raised her foot off of Mike's leaking penis which sprang back up. She spread her legs and raised her feet on the chair now sitting in a squatting position thus putting even more pressure on Mike's face and burying his face deeper in the crack and his nose now almost penetrating the asshole.

PPFFFFBBBTTTT!

She released a loud and wet fart this time showing the after effects of canned beans. Buried as deep as his face was, the entire gust of warm rancid air went directly into Mike's nose and lungs, burning and soothing him at the same time.

"We will be heading for the final runes soon. The journey will be long and strenuous and I may not get a chance to relax again. Better to make the most of what free time I have right now." Lara said and closed her eyes. She thrust a finger into Mike's mouth and told him to lick, and he did so vigorously. He knew what was coming and was excited to be able to just assist in any way.

Once her finger was wet enough she took it out of Mike's mouth and poked between her labia. Lara penetrated herself and worked on different motions and rhythms. She was wet soon enough and sped up her pace, working on the bean head and hooked into the inner clitoris walls.

She was already gushing out her sweet fluids and sweat with each thrust and some droplets landed on Mike's face and in his open eager mouth. He welcomed the sweet and savory taste waiting for even more. "Ahhn!" Lara in her trance started to moan and breathe heavily, and began grinding her ass to compliment her finger's thrusts. Mike's nose dragged across Lady Lara's ass crack and even more liquid expelled from Lara and entered Mike's mouth which he rolled around in his mouth and swallowed.

Lara continuously played with herself and farted incessantly for 15 minutes and was now moaning harder and nearing her climax. She gripped the arm of the chair with her free hand to balance herself and raised one of her legs, landing her foot on Mike's throat covered by her panties and putting enough weight and pressure restricting his breathing even more. With his nose lodged in Lady Lara's ass and throat under her foot Mike could barely breathe or swallow, filling his mouth with juices. The pressure on his throat increased and decreased along with Lara's rhythm and she felt even more excited feeling the choking and swallowing attempts from the throat under her foot. Mike was able to sneak in a few breaths while also trying not to choke from the liquid in his mouth.

Lara's momentum quickened even more. Thrusting her finger... Grinding her ass... Pounding her foot! Ceaseless with her own pleasure she continued for another couple of minutes.

"AAAHHHHNN!!" PPPFFFFBBBRRRRTTTT!!

Lara arched her back and howled, climaxing and ripping one of her biggest farts at the same time. She squirted a torrent of her juices, sending most of it right into Mike's mouth and filling up his nose and mouth with the rancid fart at the same time. She slumped back dropping both her legs on the ground freeing Mike's neck, allowing him to comfortably swallow the overflowing nectar and gas and savor every bit of it.

After relaxing and catching her breath for a minute Lara leaned forward so Mike's nose instead of poking sat flush with her hole and her vulva directly covering his mouth. Mike knew his role, he quickly swallowed the remaining juices in his mouth and started licking his mistress's lips. He licked clean all the remaining sweat and juices from the lips and thrust his tongue deeper to clean up as much liquid as he could. The soft tongue against her parts after the vigorous session soothed Lady Lara and she relaxed with her elbows on her knees.

PFFRRT!

A small silent fart escaped flowing directly into Mike's nostrils sitting flush with the hole. Mike inhaled and continued to lick clean. After a minute or so Lara straightened her back a little, creating a slight gap between her lips and Mike's. She dragged her ass up slightly, placing her Urethra directly above Mike's gaping mouth.

Lara stroked Mike's hair with her fingers and then grabbed them and pulled his head tightly against herself, "You know it's healthy to pee after a climax. And since I am too comfortable here and have a perfectly fine and eager piss hole right under me... I'll just..." A long sigh left Lara's mouth and she started peeing directly into Mike's mouth without finishing. Her stream was warm and salty but not too bad as she hydrated herself regularly. The warm water started filling up Mike's mouth who was hesitant at first because he hadn't served as Lady Lara's toilet a lot outside of Punishments. But the golden nectar quickly filled up his mouth. Not wanting to anger or disappoint his Mistress, Mike started swallowing bit by bit.

The acidic taste churned Mike's stomach at first but with every swallow he got more accustomed to the taste and comfortable with even savoring the sweet salty liquid. The stream of piss slowed for a moment and Mike quickly gulped as much as he could before the flow of piss quickened and started to fill his mouth again. Lara kept peeing in such intervals, clearing her bladder and Mike gulped the hot nectar hurriedly.

Once the stream stopped completely Mike swallowed the remaining liquid and started to clean Lady Lara with his tongue. He licked clean any remaining droplets and then proceeded to thrust his tongue deeper into her Urethra trying to get any leftovers. He hoped to clean his mistress thoroughly and take any remaining pee into himself. Lara felt the eager tongue after the long satisfying piss and smiled with satisfaction. She didn't say anything and just enjoyed the tongue cleaning.

After 5 minutes of rimming and feeling completely dry and clean Lara looked down at Mike's mouth poking out from under her and said, "Looks like you are now obsessed with my Piss as well slave. I guess we'll have to add some new everyday duties for you." Lara chuckled, "Fart cushion, foot cleaner and now my human toilet. Compared to day one you really have become quite useful around the camp." Lara laughed. She moved forward again so this time her Asshole lined up with Mike's mouth.

PPPPFFFRRBBT!

Lady Lara released another fart just as rancid directly in his mouth and throat which was quickly swallowed. She got off Mike's face, turned around and picked up her stained and sweaty panties from Mike's neck and held it up. Mike obediently opened his mouth still full of the fart's aftertaste and Lara stuffed the dirty piece of cloth in his mouth. He immediately tasted the panties and began to swirl them around in his mouth and licking it, trying to clean the fart and sweat stains. Lara smiled again as she looked down at Mike's slaving sweat covered face.

She squeezed Mike's leaking penis under her toes and said, "I am going to rest. Once you are done with the panties, clean my socks as well. And after that, you can play with yourself." She lifted her foot and lightly kicked Mike's penis and walked away.

THE END

12