Surviving the Pandemic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never tried anal," I responded.

She made a note of that fact, and then asked, "Is it something you'd be willing to offer?"

"I don't see why not," I answered.

"Good because anal is very profitable," she replied.

I anticipated her next question, and before she could ask, I offered, "I absolutely love oral sex."

She smiled and then asked, "Do you deep throat?"

"I have, but I guess that depends on the man's size," I replied.

She just grinned in reply to my answer.

I was feeling more confident about how my interview was going, and rather than waiting for the subject to come up I offered, "I love swallowing a thick creamy cum load, but also enjoy having my face coated with a man's sticky seed."

"Can I ask a question," I said.

"Of course," Katie answered.

"How much can I expect to earn,"

She laughed and then said, "That depends on how many, doesn't it. I will tell you that once a client agrees to the cost, your cut would be fifty percent, and if you upsell, your cut increases to seventy-five."

"That's very fair," I replied.

"Our costs to provide the client with a happy outcome don't increase if you convince them to enjoy something more than the original agreement."

Katie turned her attention to her husband and asked, "Have I missed anything, Pete?"

"I think you've about covered it," he offered.

She looked at me and smiled, "Penelope, at this point, we often end our interview and unfortunately explain that we don't think an offer of employment is in the cards, but in your case, I'd like to move forward to the second phase of our interview."

Somehow, I understood what the second phase would entail.

"I'm going to let you alone with Peter for a while so he can determine how serious you are about coming on with us," Katie explained.

"I'm good with that," I answered, glancing toward Peter and smiling broadly at him.

Katie stood up and, as she walked past me, said, "I'll see you in a little while."

She closed the door, leaving me alone with her handsome husband. I twisted in my chair to face Peter more directly and asked, "What's next?"

Peter smiled as he stood up and moved directly in front of my seat, "I'd like you to demonstrate your oral skills," he said matter of factly.

For the first time since I'd arrived, I could now look at his package. The outline of his cock showed clearly, and as I looked up to his face, I said, "It'll be your pleasure."

He placed his hands firmly on his hips as I lifted one hand to his loins and slowly moved my delicate fingers along the length of his shaft. As I slowly caressed his cock he mentioned, "Our minimum time for clients is one hour."

I wasn't quite sure why he said that but I knew that I could take my time getting him thoroughly aroused, pleasure him with my mouth and hopefully my throat, and then swallow what I hoped would be a nice thick creamy load of cum.

I continued stroking him through his jeans for several moments, and as I did, I again looked up at him and said, "I can't wait to feel it in my hand."

Peter just smiled.

My mouth began to water as I slowly undid his belt and the clasp holding his jeans firmly around his waist.

"Take your time," he suggested.

With his jeans open at the waist, I could see the elastic and white cotton fabric of his jockeys. Using a thumb and index finger, I slowly drew his zipper down, exposing more of his underwear.

"I wanna see it," I said as I slipped my hand beneath his jeans and ran it along the full length of his cock. It was beginning to swell, but I wanted him to enjoy having it harden on the smooth, moist flesh of my tongue.

I slid his jeans down his legs as I studied the outline of his growing erection stretching toward the elastic waistband of his jockeys. I used my index finger to trace around the bulge and then moved both hands to the top of his underwear.

Uncovering a new cock for the first time is something that always excites me, and Peter's was no exception. What shape would the head be, how wide is the corona, is the shaft silky smooth or covered by a matrix of blood-red engorged veins, will his balls stretch his scrotum down or be pulled up tight against the base. Of course, the length is always exciting to discover, long enough to invade the moist smooth flesh of my throat, or shorter so it can only tease the ring of flesh at the back of my mouth.

I hooked my fingertips beneath the waistband, stretched it forward, and began exposing his cock. I was somewhat surprised as a variation I'd only experienced once before; Peter is uncircumcised, his cock head nearly completely covered with foreskin that hid all but the very tip from my lustful view. I glanced up at him and smiled as I slowly drew his jockeys down, exposing a smooth, silky shaft and balls that were pulled tight against the base of his shaft. It was a compact package and actually drooped down slightly as his underwear reached his ankles.

As I slowly slid my fingers up his legs, I looked up at him, smiled, and said, "It's like unwrapping a sensual gift."

He grinned, acknowledging that I was about to expose what his foreskin covered.

With my eyes focused on his tight scrotum, I used one delicate hand to softly caress his balls while the other slid higher to circle his shaft. I leaned forward and used my tongue to lick his nuts, coating them with the moisture of my mouth.

"On your knees whore," Peter demanded, using a term I'd come to expect while pleasuring his clients.

I slipped off the chair and settled before him, my knees cushioned by the thick carpet in their office. While I continued lapping at his balls, I thought, "so this is what it's like being a prostitute; in less than an hour, I'd met a man for the first time, and now I was kneeling before him preparing to suck his cock. There was no small talk, no seductive teasing. No, I was here to provide him with the pleasures of my trade. It was a feeling that excited me more than I'd imagined."

I used the very tip of my tongue to follow the bulge of his urethra along his shaft, letting my hand slid higher on his cock. I felt it surge slightly in my delicate hand, and as my tongue reached the bottom of his cock head, I let him slip from my fingers and then hooked one digit behind his shaft, drawing him down so his hidden cock head was directly in front of my lush, moist lips.

I parted my lips and took his foreskin-protected cock head in my mouth, sucking ever so lightly on the tip.

"That's nice," Peter commented.

I sucked him gently for several moments and felt his cock begin to swell in my mouth. As it hardened, the tip of his glans poked from the protective sheath covering his cock.

I let him slip from my gentle oral grasp, glanced up at his face, and then said, "Let's have a look at this beautiful cock."

Peter just smiled.

I circled his shaft just below the head and ever so slowly drew my hand down, pulling his flesh off the head. Having unwrapped my sexual gift, I took a moment to study his cock head. It was a deep purplish color, glans silky smooth, and a corona that didn't flair like most. His corona looked more like a sensual extension of his smooth glans.

"Suck it, slut," he urged.

While I wouldn't normally consider words like whore or slut a term of endearment, Peter's use of them added to my excitement of sucking his cock. If I were to get his recommendation for becoming one of their high price prostitutes, I'd have to show him that I could suck cock with the best of his other sluts.

I wanted his cock fully erect, totally engorged, throbbing, or pulsing in my mouth and throat. I leaned forward and began the process of proving myself by using my tongue to circle his corona, taking his cock head in my mouth, and pleasuring it with my soft, moist lips.

"Hmmm..." Peter moaned as my oral talents brought him closer and closer to rock-hard.

What had started as a four-inch semi-hard cock quickly swelled to a beautiful seven-inch rock-hard shaft, and I began pressing him deeper in my mouth with each lunge forward. I knew that his cock could spear my throat, but I started with my mouth wide open, taking all but the last few inches repeatedly across my slippery lips and wet tongue. Long strands of spit stretched from his cock to my lips as I fucked his now rock-hard cock with my mouth.

As he began the mad rush toward orgasm, he reached one hand toward me, filling his fist with my hair. I lunged forward as before, but this time his grip on my head tightened. In an instant, my face pressed to his pubic mound, and the head of his cock pierced my throat.

"YES!" he exclaimed as I swallowed his cock.

I let my hands drop to my sides and allowed Peter to continue his aggressive throat fuck. He was nearing climax, and I knew that in short order, I'd be tasting the fruits of his balls.

Again and again, he pulled my mouth forward, slamming his surging cock as deep as it could reach in the soft flesh of my throat.

"I'm cumming, swallow every drop, slut," he demanded.

In an instant, his cock exploded, filling my mouth and throat with a massive wad of rich, creamy cum, its taste unlike any I've had before. I swallowed over and over as his climax seemed to go on forever.

He released my hair, and I instantly began the process of collecting every ounce of sweet nectar his balls produced.

"That was inspiring," he remarked as his cock began to soften in my mouth.

I looked up at him and asked, "Did I pass your test?"

"With flying colors," Peter replied, a huge smile coming to his lips.

Once I finished cleaning his cock, I slipped back onto my chair and used one finger to capture what cum had escaped my lips. "I love sucking cock so much," I remarked as Peter pulled his jockeys and jeans up his legs.

He smiled as he moved aside, and then as he walked toward the door, said, "I'll send Katie in shortly."

The office door closed, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I was confident that I'd done well in the verbal part of their interview, and judging from how much Peter enjoyed having me suck his cock, I assumed part two was successful. I wondered how Katie would handle part three.

After several minutes the door opened, and Katie stepped into the office. Her smile led me to believe my assumption about Peter's part of the interview had gone well. Instead of moving behind her desk, Katie sat in the chair beside me. "Peter tells me you're very talented," she remarked.

I smiled and replied, "It's one of my favorite things."

"While you were with Peter, I called Gwen. I wanted to ask her about how you handle bi-sexual encounters." Kate said.

I knew Gwen wanted me to land this job and figured she'd have nothing but good things to say about that. "What did Gwen tell you?" I asked.

"She assured me that I could count on you to please other women. We have a fairly large number of couples who enjoy spending time here, so it is most important that my girls know their way around a woman's body." Katie said.

I just smiled.

"Normally, after Peter completes his part, I do the same but from a female's perspective. Based on what Gwen assured me of, I think we may be able to skip that part of the process." Katie remarked.

"I'm happy to show you that Gwen was upfront." I offered.

Katie grinned and replied, "You'll have a chance in the final step."

Again, I smiled, knowing that the final step would most likely involve both of them.

"There are a couple of things I'd like to discuss with you, Penelope," she said.

"Okay," I answered.

"First, I think you should consider a change of hair color and style, something a little more sensual. How would you feel about a nice shade of red, nothing flashy, but more alluring than your current color, and perhaps a perm to give you more body than your current style?" Katie suggested.

"I like that idea," I answered.

"Also, we have a very select number of clients who prefer outcalls, rather than visiting the farm. Would you be willing to see clients on that basis?" she asked.

"By outcalls, do you mean seeing them at their home?" I asked.

"Normally, outcalls are handled in a hotel room," she explained.

"I don't see a problem with that," I replied.

"Good, we do charge a premium for outcall services," she said.

I smiled and replied, "Sounds like a win, win for both of us," I answered.

"One other thing, Penelope. I know you don't have much, if any, experience with anal sex. I personally don't enjoy being ass fucked, but if you decide you'd like to offer it to clients, I need to warn you that it can, depending on a man's size, be rather painful, so you'll want to keep an ample supply of lube in your dresser. Trust me, without proper lubricant; you will not enjoy the sensation." Katie warned.

"Do I have to decide on that now?" I asked.

"Absolutely not. Just let me know if you want me to offer it to clients if you want to try it," she answered.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Now, let's have a look at your body," Katie said.

I stood up and began unbuttoning my sweater; as I slipped it off my shoulders, it was apparent that Katie was evaluating my big 36DD tits.

"They are lovely; a lot of our clients enjoy large breasts," she remarked.

"Do you want me to remove my bra?" I asked, hoping that the fact that my tits droop some wouldn't be a deal killer.

"Yes, please," she answered.

I reached behind and undid the three clasps holding the garment to my chest, and as I let it fall off my tits, admitted, "They are a little saggy."

Katie laughed and answered, "I know what you mean." Her hands moving to her chest and lifted her enormous tits higher.

"I love the contrast of color between your milky white flesh and the darker areola," she remarked.

"My nipples don't get very hard," I offered.

She just smiled.

"Can you slip out of your skirt, please," Katie said.

My fingers moved to the zipper behind, and after dropping it, I shimmied out of my skirt, letting it fall to the floor around my heels.

"We're going to have to update your lingerie," Katie said after seeing my full fashion panties.

"Sorry, these are the sexiest pair I own," I admitted.

I knew that she would want me to remove my panties, but before she could ask, the office door opened, and Peter stepped inside. "Did I miss anything?" he asked.

"I'm just having a look at Penelope's naughty bits," Katie replied.

Peter wasted no time moving behind me and then circled my body with his arms cupping both tits and playfully lifting them higher on my chest. "She's got really nice big fat tits," he remarked.

"Peter, please," Katie scolded him.

Katie was trying her best to keep this inspection of my body as professional as possible, but Peter was having none of that. "I know a couple of clients who will love fucking these massive orbs of pleasure."

"Jesus, Peter," she said.

I just smiled at her and enjoyed having him play with my big 36DD's.

"I was going to ask Penelope to remove her panties," Katie said, trying to get her husband back on track.

I didn't wait for her to ask and quickly slipped my panties down my legs, leaving me fully naked except for my stockings and heels.

Katie took one look at my bushy pubic mound and exclaimed, "That jungle has to go. Either shave it completely or at the very least thin it out and shave it into a sexy landing strip."

"Consider it done," I answered.

Peter was playfully manhandling my big floppy tits again, and I felt his loins pressing against my ass. "Aren't you going to fuck me?" I asked.

Katie knew that any semblance of professionalism was lost and said, "We're both going to fuck you, Penelope."

With that, she stood up and, in one fell swoop, turned her sweater inside out as she pulled it over her head. Her monster tits were encumbered in the sexiest, of bras and I watched as she undid the clasp between the lacy cups and exposed her chest completely. She ran her fingers over erect pink nipples and, as she moved past me, said, "Let's relax on the sofa."

I watched as she moved across the room, still being held firmly by her horny husband, and when she removed her slacks the thong, she wore matched her sexy bra. She reclined on the sofa and then motioned for us to join her.

"Let me taste you, Penelope," Katie said.

I mounted her sixty-nine and lowered my loins toward her face. Peter wasted no time removing his clothes and settled in behind my ass.

"I hope you've got a condom," I remarked as his hands explored both cheeks.

"Right here," he replied, holding the foil package so I could see it.

For the next forty-five minutes, we pleasured each other continuously. Katie brought me to orgasm with her talented mouth and tongue several times, and I provided her with the same.

Peter was pounding me from behind and filled his latex sleeve with a thick load of creamy cum. "That's one tight cunt," he remarked several times while doggie fucking me. Once he'd finished, he removed the condom and offered the open end to me. I happily accepted his cum load, holding it in my mouth until I could turn and snowball it to Katie. We shared his load evenly, each swallowing our share.

As we relaxed after having a serious threesome, Katie said, "What do you think, Peter. Is Penelope hot enough for our clients?"

He laughed and replied, "Once word gets out, she's going to one of our highest earners."

"Does that mean I got the job?" I asked the obvious silly question.

"Absolutely," they both replied together.

An hour later, I was dressed and preparing to leave. "Gwen tells me you will need some help with your wardrobe. Here's a thousand as an advance. I'll let Gwen help you shop for appropriate attire.

I folded the stack of bills, hugged Katie, and gave Peter a friendly kiss on the cheek. "Give me a couple of days, I want to take care of everything we discussed, and I'll let you know when I'm ready to start," I suggested.

"Let's try for Sunday afternoon," Katie said.

"What'll work," I answered.

I couldn't wait to speak with Gwen, and as I drove back toward the city called her cell.

"Hey, Penny," Gwen answered my call.

"I got the job!" I excitedly replied.

"Knew you would; how long was the interview?" she said.

"The first part lasted about an hour, Katie asked me all kinds of questions about my sexuality, and then Peter had me demonstrate my oral skills," I replied.

Gwen giggled and then said, "I was going to warn you about his cock; I wasn't sure you've come across an uncut beast like that before. I didn't say anything because I wanted you to be surprised."

"I rather enjoyed sucking his uncut cock, and judging by the way he face fucked me to climax, he enjoyed it too," I remarked.

"Sounds like Peter's mind was already made up," Gwen said.

I just giggled.

"So, what happened next?" she asked.

"After Peter left, Katie returned. We talked a little, and she told me that based on your recommendation, we could forgo her normal one-on-one intimate interview." I remarked.

"Did Katie say anything about your wardrobe?" Gwen asked.

"She did, and I have a cash advance to purchase what I need; she also said you'd be helpful in my selections," I said.

"Yes, I did offer to take you shopping. Can we go Wednesday night?" Gwen suggested.

"I'm free," I answered.

"What else did Katie suggest?" she asked.

"Well, she took one look at my hairy bush and said I'd need to shave it clean or trim it into a sexy landing strip," I said.

Gwen laughed and then remarked, "I know you like the fluffy look down there, but trust me, most men prefer rubbing their noses in something thinner."

"I've never had any complaints about my fluffy bush," I replied.

"Has Katie scheduled you to work yet?" Gwen asked.

"Tentatively, my first time will be Sunday afternoon," I answered.

"You're going to have a busy week," she replied.