Surviving the Pandemic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and I need to schedule an appointment to have my hair done and get tested for STDs," I said.

"What did Katie say about your hair?" Gwen asked.

"We agreed that a change of color and style was in order; I'm gonna become a red-head," I answered.

"Is that right? It would help if you tried to get your hair done before we go shopping, don't want to buy something that clashes with your new red hair," Gwen suggested.

Before I could reply, I noticed flashing blue and red lights in my rear-view mirror. "I think I'm getting pulled over by the cops; I'm gonna have to call you back, Gwen," I said.

I quickly disconnected our call and placed my phone on the seat next to me. Turning on my right turn signal, I pulled off at the first wide spot I came to and waited for the police cruiser to stop behind me. I know I wasn't speeding, so I had no idea why this officer pulled me over. I hoped that I could sweet talk my way out of a potential ticket, and to improve my chances; I unbuttoned another two buttons on my sweater.

"License, registration, and insurance card, please," the cops said as he shined his flashlight into the driver's window.

At first, his light shined on my face, but as I fumbled through my purse for my license, the light dropped to my healthy exposed cleavage.

Handing him my papers, I looked up toward him and noticed his name badge.

"I've never been pulled over before, Officer Frantz," I commented as I continued watching him.

"Well, Ms. Barnes, can you tell me where you're going?" he asked.

"I'm on my way home," I replied.

"Do you know why I pulled you over, Miss?" he asked.

"I don't think I was speeding, is there a problem with my car?" I asked.

"No, I noticed you're not wearing your required Covid mask," he said.

I was a little relieved that my transgression was relatively minor, and as I smiled at him, I lifted my left leg a little exposing my nylon-covered leg and the top hem of my stocking. "I have it right here," I remarked as I pulled my mask from my purse.

He was staring at my tits and shapely leg as I stretched the mask over my mouth. "Am I going to get a ticket?" I asked.

"That's my decision, but since you have a mask and have been so cooperative, I believe I can let you off with a warning," Officer Frantz replied.

"You're very kind, Officer Frantz," I replied.

He leaned on the door with my papers between two fingers. "Just make sure that in the future, you keep your face covered; everything else is okay with me," he said as he again stared at my big tits and smooth cleavage.

"Thanks again," I replied as he straightened up and started to walk back to his squad car.

I pulled out, and once his flashing lights disappeared in the distance, I called Gwen back.

"Hey Penny, what did they get you for?" she asked.

"He pulled me over because I wasn't wearing a mask," I answered.

She laughed and then said, "What's the fine?"

"He gave me a warning after I flashed him some leg and a healthy view of my tits," I answered.

"Good girl, you're learning the tricks of the trade," Gwen replied.

"I'm almost home, so I guess I'll talk to you Wednesday," I said.

"Yep, we'll get you set up with some very seductive things to wear at work," Gwen said.

"Looking forward to it," I answered before disconnecting our call.

I snuggled under my covers and wondered if I dreamed tonight it would be of becoming a sophisticated classy prostitute.