All Comments on 'Surviving the ravages of life'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole20235 months ago

Wow just wow. Finished this at 3:50am.

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Hmm! Rape is awfull and that violent rape, I did not enjoy that part and lesbian I don’t usually read those stories, but I so enjoy your stories so I read this, it made me feel awful, the way you describe feelings, It made my my stomach knot up, such a clever way with words, and a happy ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jackie_emjackie_em5 months ago

I really felt for Phoebe, though I've never suffered anything like. I'm glad the character finally found both love and peace.

Great job.

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago
Mesmerizing

Emotionally charged page turning experience. You never shy away from a challenge. Thanks for creating and sharing this piece.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff5 months ago

Deb and I don't care what the haters think, but this just might be your best story, in any category!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rape stories fill me with disgust that humans can treat other humans so badly but your story inspires a renewed sense of hope in the human spirit.

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

My ex was brutally raped. It was difficult to read those portions of the story. I did and am glad. You treated it very well. This is not a story to be enjoyed as one to appreciate the writers skills. Thank you.

BlueFox007BlueFox0075 months ago

You actually discussed three rarely discussed topics; councilor-patient relationships, rape, and lesbian relationships. Not easy, but we’ll done. Thank you for a riveting story. 5 stars.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt5 months ago

Difficult story to read. Undoubtedly a difficult story to write. Huge emotions spanning the spectrum over the course of the story. Took a lot of guts to write this story. Thx for giving people a view into what it’s like to be raped, and the extreme difficulties of the aftermath…physically, emotionally, legally..and then you give us a love story, too, Wow

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl5 months ago

I always adore your stories and literally look forward to whatever masterpiece you're going to gift us next... This really didn't disappoint (as always, your work never does). It was a hard read at times, as others have said it's a very sensitive subject and awful to think about really.

It was certainly an emotive read and I was backing the two heroines throughout. I feel like they're both like phoenixes rising from the ashes... Powerful survivors!

Thanks again Cagivagurl ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

metroalmametroalma5 months ago

Wow, a tour de force, impressive.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy655 months ago

I always enjoy your stories and many others do as well. A few people have already said it, but I wanted to add that this is your best story yet. It might be the best I have ever read on this sight. Off the top of my head I cannot think of a single story that was better. Thank you so very much for sharing this with all of us. It is great literature.

Hooked1957Hooked19575 months ago

Wonderful story. A rollercoaster of emotion.

Hooked

blackrandl1958blackrandl19585 months ago

Blew me away. I found it extremely harrowing to read. But that’s what the truly remarkable writers can do. It could never be anything but a five. Randi.

ChironomidChironomid5 months ago

tough story to read, but well worth the effort. You need to navigate spell-check better though. At least twice you identify yourself as a phycologist, a specialist in algae. I suspect that the "h" in the word needed to be an "s".

toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

This was such a powerful and emotional story. I think it’s your best yet.

CagivagurlCagivagurl5 months agoAuthor

When I get paid to write this.

You can complain about the punctuation, the grammar and of course the spelling.

Until then....

Sorry you will have to suffer.

Apologies.

Cagivagurl.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon5 months ago

You've successfully tackled a difficult subject. I hope that the story truly reflects the level of support given to survivors in your country. It seems to me more than might be available in the UK.

The only qualm I have about this story is that, even though Phoebe is no longer Sara's client, it remains unwise for Sara to get involved with Phoebe while she is still so vulnerable.

slanderous59slanderous595 months ago

No, phycology is the study of algae. She’s not your average bimbo..

TechienotTechienot5 months ago

Beautiful story, well told.

KellyLondonKellyLondon5 months ago

Wow. So good. A really excellent read.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Your writting makes it Feel real and powerful!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUK5 months ago

A slice of real life, of how love can be found in even very difficult circumstances. 5*.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur5 months ago

Fuck mate that is good you really out did yourself this time

Keep'em coming

liz33ndliz33nd5 months ago

you do have a way with words, five stars, thanks for the story.

Bronco56Bronco565 months ago

Wow. Another fantastic story. 5stars

rnebularrnebular5 months ago

As others have said, this was a very powerful story, bravo! I do wonder about your use of punctuation though. A lot of periods where I think a comma is warranted, makes it tough to know where the sentence truly stops. Aside from that, I loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Rnebular

Anita71Anita715 months ago

Another good story 5 stars

Craig1878Craig18785 months ago

Another gem of a story. Thank You!

DingbatwizardDingbatwizard5 months ago

What a brave piece of writing. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Yes and no

Wonderful plot and characters. Horrible editing. You have so much talent, please refine the way in which you share your talent so it's not distracting, confusing, and detracts from the stories you have to tell.

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmonabout 2 months ago

Thanks for tackling a subject as devastating as rape. The physical trauma usually heals quickly. The mental trauma can last a lifetime. Add in a dash of victim blaming and some just spiral downward until they are gone. I still see the mental scars in friends and loved ones.

As some others said, this is not one of your most well edited works. Usually I have a fairly high tolerance for that, but this one seemed more than a little rough compared to your other amazing work. Please do not take this as a strong negative. Your stories are always entrancing and fulfilling and I am truly grateful for the hard work you put in to make these available for us to enjoy.

strawboystrawboyabout 1 month ago

Well written, engaging characters. 10 years is not long enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...