All Comments on 'Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 03'

by LucindaPaige

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay you got me. 5/5

But truly this would have been better as one chapter instead of three. People around here seem to dislike one (literotica page) chapters, and I am starting to agree. The text stops right when it's finally built up momentum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story, not coming fast enough.

Agree with above comment. Chapters too short and come too slowly. I like the story but get frustrated with the slow speed and have been known to quit reading the slow arriving ones. Thought there would be a chapter today but nothing. If you have them ready, get them on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written

Well written if a bit short. Keep them coming! 😊

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Too short...and

The chapters are too short, too little progress made. Is this going to be one of those stories that uses all the chapters to build up to the good part and then the story ends? I HATE those kinds of stories. And for the record, to means

1.expressing motion in the direction of (a particular location).

"walking down to the mall"

2.identifying the person or thing affected.

"you were terribly unkind to her"

Too means

1. to a higher degree than is desirable, permissible, or possible; excessively.

"he was driving too fast" "invasion would be too risky"

2.in addition; also.

"is he coming too?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous

This is well written and mently engaging - thank you! A good tease and prolonged engagement are rare around here; we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fascinating Dilemma

It’s a very complex situation I’m presuming that she does sign and that things move on however she’s right with his proposition he is worse than the others. She’s stuck in a loveless marriage under a mountain of debt and this proposal is one way out but there’s a very high possibility that it will destroy any feelings she had for him, regardless of whether or not she enjoys what happens to her.

I noticed you’d taken a long break in writing your story, I hope you have your muse back. Don’t bother listening to the naysayers and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucindaPaige@LucindaPaige
9/29/19 I've been in and out of the hospital recently. Its been tough. I'm trying to get well, and back to writing. Computer screens are nauseating so I've gone old school and am writing on notepads. Hope everyone is doing well, and I promise I haven't forgotten my characters ...