All Comments on 'Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 07'

by LucindaPaige

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Glad you're back

Really happy to see a new chapter especially now that the story has really started going between Rae and Killian. This chapter has lovely prose and was very nice to read. I found the work meeting scene really nice and sweet, whilst also emphasising the changes in Rae and her situation since going to work for Killian. As to the everything after Killian comes over during the phone call well lets just say that way some very enjoyable erotica that moved fluidly from scene to scene.

I don't normally say this as I have a strong dislike for a lot of the cheating stories that pop up in the BDSM section where cheating is justified but I have to say I like how you've woven Rae from a reluctant participant pushed along by circumstances into an active participant without making her seem like a jerk for it. Though it does help that her husband is a massive jerk, from previous chapters I'd thought he was just innatentive but seeing him in action rather than description paints a whole different picture.

A really nice return to a very enjoyable story :)

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Back!

So glad you're back with this great story.

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years ago
Welcome back

Your writing is professional in quality.

LucindaPaigeLucindaPaigeabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. It makes writing so rewarding when people love the characters as much as I do.

findingmywayfindingmywayalmost 7 years ago
❤️ Love

I wake up searching for this story! The characters, the complexity and storyline is perfect! Please update soon.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
Loved the Unexpected Cliffhanger!

The loner length of your chapters is allowing for deeper complexity. Wonderful. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucindaPaige@LucindaPaige
9/29/19 I've been in and out of the hospital recently. Its been tough. I'm trying to get well, and back to writing. Computer screens are nauseating so I've gone old school and am writing on notepads. Hope everyone is doing well, and I promise I haven't forgotten my characters ...