All Comments on 'Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 11'

by LucindaPaige

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Very Good

The writing is superb, hot, beautifully descriptive, hot, focused and did I mention hot?

JulielleJuliellealmost 5 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
In love with Killian!! 😂 😂

Oh my god! You are an amazing writer and thank you for sharing this with us. I really love Killian... He's dominating, sensitive, caring and it's an absolute delight to get to know him better...

Just wanted to say you are doing an incredible job...

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Just gets better and better! So hot. Hope you’ll post more once you’re feeling well enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Wow this story has...blown me away. Your writing is amazing. The story and the way the characters interact. It is fucking magical. The obstacles...so life like and also like something out of a dream. Hope you never stop writing! You have a gift.

-V

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing story with feelings not just hot sex! Well written! Please keep writting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty please?

Just rediscovered this story and am desperately hoping for more! I hope real life is treating you well and that you rediscover your muse.

Many thanks

Tess (UK)

Melinda68Melinda68almost 3 years ago

What a wonderful trip you have taken us on. I started reading this just a couple of hours ago and couldn't stop until I finished all you have written. Sexy, yet tasteful, the characters were very evolved, the storyline was imaginative. I really enjoyed this. I hope all is well, thank you so much for sharing your words with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has easily been one of the most exciting stories I’ve read on this site. I hope it continues.

kiwiplumkiwiplum8 months ago

This story totally grew on me, he came across as such an ass initially but then you transformed him :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucindaPaige@LucindaPaige
9/29/19 I've been in and out of the hospital recently. Its been tough. I'm trying to get well, and back to writing. Computer screens are nauseating so I've gone old school and am writing on notepads. Hope everyone is doing well, and I promise I haven't forgotten my characters ...