Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed that way for how long she didn't know, and didn't really care. She could live in that perfect moment all day, happy and content. Eventually Killian lifted her chin and smiled, gently pressing his lips to hers. Disentangling himself, he slipped the coat off her arms and hung it next to his. When he turned to Vanessa he was fully the king once again. "Undergarments first."

Vanessa, who'd been still as a statue throughout their entire exchange, smiled brightly. "Of course. Rae?"

Killian ran his fingers along the line of her jaw and lightly brushed his thumb across her bottom lip. "Be a good girl sunshine."

Electricity, the charge poured from his words and fingers, the air thick with it. Barely above a whisper, she said, "Yes Killian."

He kissed her forehead, each step in her submission another jolt upping the voltage and increasing his power. The room practically hummed with it. She joined Vanessa and looked over her shoulder. The air was cooler away from him, flat and thin. Hollow. She wanted his hand on the small of her back and his overwhelming presence surrounding her. He could see it, and the satisfaction rippled through him. He walked over to the chair, pulled at the slack on his pants and sat down. Relaxing into the deep cushiony leather, his arms glided onto the armrests, every move fluid and precise, his unwavering gaze on her as he presided over the room. The king on his throne.

Vanessa had a white lace bralette in hand, and once again looked her up and down. "Would you like assistance undressing?"

Rae smiled and started taking off her shirt. "No thank you."

"Skirt first," Killian said, stopping her cold. "Blouse second. Boots, then bra."

She glanced at him, the tone of his voice skittering down her back, every hair on her arm rising. He raised his eyebrows, waiting, and she smiled apologetically at Vanessa. "I'll need your help after all. Thank you."

Rae unzipped her skirt, and Vanessa helped her step out of it without snagging anything on her boots. Rae was methodical as she undressed, reminding herself she agreed to this, even though the idea of being naked and on display was syphoning all the warmth and excitement away.

"Size seven?" Vanessa asked.

"It varies," Rae replied, holding the blouse to her chest. "But for the most part, yes."

"You don't want to get any thinner," Vanessa said her gaze lingering on her hips. "With your frame you'd look sickly. Enjoy those curves."

"Give her the blouse," Killian commanded softly. After a brief hesitation she handed it over and pressed her hands into her stomach. "What did I tell you last night sunshine?"

Rae dropped her trembling hands to her sides, knowing exactly what he was referring to. "Not to hide my body from you."

"Good girl. Continue."

Vanessa knelt down and helped her with the boots, and then waited, a small smile on her face. Rae closed her eyes, the whole situation bordering on crazy. She took in a deep calming breath, neither Killian nor Vanessa saying a word, and then reached behind her back to unclasp the bra. Slipping it off her shoulders she handed it to Vanessa who draped it over the blouse and skirt. Her gaze darted to Killian and it just made the butterflies in her stomach transform into a swarm of bees. The index and middle fingers of his right hand were moving ever so slightly up and down the front of the armrest while his eyes drifted over her body, making her sweet spots ignite without a word or touch, as only he could.

Vanessa helped her slip into the first bralette, which boosted her breasts up much higher than made her comfortable, and would look downright ridiculous no matter what kind of blouse she was wearing. She looked at Killian, giving him the grimace he'd enjoyed so much earlier. He smiled, clearly amused. "That's a no Vanessa."

She nodded and helped Rae take it off. Her breasts deflated making her keenly aware of gravity, age, and the very real effects of breast feeding. It took all her self-control not to cross her arms over her chest, self-conscious and embarrassed through and through.

"It's not the clothes that make you radiant sunshine. It's you." The last syllable was at once light and heavy, filled with meaning and feeling, and it almost brought tears to her eyes.

Vanessa smiled and leaned in close to help her with the next bralette. "I like him," she said conspiratorially, even though Killian could hear every word.

Rae smiled in return. "Me too."

She tried on three more, none of which got a reaction from Killian. But once she slipped on the fourth he smiled appreciatively. "That's the one."

Rae agreed. It wrapped around her snuggly, and gave her a boost in all the right places, with silk ribbons crisscrossing the lace to accentuate the curves of her breasts. She actually kind of loved it. Vanessa grabbed the matching silk and lace hip huggery looking thong and knelt down. Rae stepped in and she slid them up her legs, her body caressing hers the whole way. Once they were resting on her hips Vanessa stepped back giving Killian an interrupted view.

There was a stiffness in the front of the underwear that pressed into her flesh, and when she shifted it almost felt like it tightened. A suspicion formed in her mind but was quickly forgotten when Vanessa stood in front of her with cuffs in hand. When she got a closer look Rae realized they weren't cuffs at all. "Shackles," she breathed.

"Of ecstasy," Killian finished.

Black leather shackles, replete with braided chain leather linking them together. He must have picked them out while she was getting dressed. He paid attention, and filed everything away to be used at a later date, or in this case, time. How he managed to do so much in one morning was mind boggling. He truly was a frightening man.

Vanessa took her hand and looked at Killian. He rested thumb and forefinger against the side of his face, and after a moment said, "Bar."

Vanessa stood her underneath the bar and shackled her wrists together, the leather soft and supple, but sturdy, the pins as solid as any metal ones would be. The leather chain was about two feet across and the shackles themselves were designed so her wrists would come out unscathed, no chafing, scratching, or pinching of any kind. Vanessa walked over to the shelves and pressed a button, lowering the bar about a foot. Rae's heart skipped a beat when Vanessa stepped behind her and slid her fingers down her arms. Taking hold of her shackled wrists she waited, her breath carrying the faintest hint of peppermint. Rae's mind grabbed onto all the little details about Vanessa, the surprising strength in her well-groomed and velvety soft hands, the floral scent of her perfume, and the softness of her body pressed to hers. It was the only way to keep herself calm under the overwhelming gaze of the king.

The room was silent as Killian drank in the sight before him, his sunshine in lingerie and shackles he chose, about to be secured for his pleasure. She knew that's what he was thinking, his sunshine on display for him, and him alone. His finger moved up and down over his temple and then he nodded. Vanessa lifted her arms overhead, and everything slowed, like she was moving through water. Rae watched Killian as Vanessa secured her wrists to the center ring, his brow furrowing a touch, making his dark eyes even darker. Protect and ravage, and he was done protecting.

Vanessa picked something up off the shelf, Rae couldn't see what, and walked over to Killian. "Thank you," he said, his voice silky, the undercurrent of hunger practically making the air crackle. "I'll take it from here."

Vanessa smiled and said, "Of course Mr. Laird."

"I understand you have stylists on hand. Is one available?"

"Yes, sir. Just let me know when."

"Thank you."

Vanessa gave her a wink as she walked out a door so carefully crafted it was as hidden to the naked eye as the shelves. Rae looked back at Killian confused. "What do you need a styl..." She trailed off unable to finish the word or even remember what she was saying.

Killian was standing, feet planted just under shoulder width apart, back straight, arms long and loose, and hands slightly curled. He'd gone from presiding over the room to surveying all of his domain. High atop the mountain he ruled. One minute rolled into the next and he kept still, watching her anticipation build, daring her to challenge his dominion. She was transfixed, the masculine energy exuding from him a musk winding around her ankles and up her legs and torso till every breath was saturated with him. He lowered his head, just a touch, but it altered his stance to that of the predator, coiled and ready to strike. He raised his right hand to shoulder level revealing what Vanessa had given him. A small metallic looking device, no bigger than a zippo, but thinner, with three buttons in a triangle pattern. It struck her suddenly, the similarities to the triangle pattern on his grey and silver tie, but it had to be a coincidence. Even Killian wouldn't plan for something like that. The fact that she wasn't sure made her head spin, after all, he left almost nothing to chance.

"So tell me sunshine..." His voice was light and airy, nonchalant. It was the tone that signaled he was going in for the kill. "Good girls are rewarded, and bad girls?"

"Punished," she whispered.

"What?"

"Punished," she said, louder, her eyes on the device.

"And you sunshine. Are you a good girl or a bad girl?"

"Good...Sir." There was no way she could fool herself into believing sir just slipped out, much less him. She was Killian's good girl, but she wanted to be punished like a bad one. It was shocking and thrilling, this side of her, which abandoned all semblance of the Rae she thought she was and had always been.

Killian tskd and shook his head, his eyes filled with a devilish delight. Suddenly the stiffness in the underwear pressed into her flesh and then began to vibrate. Suspicion confirmed. He watched her closely, casually slipping a hand into the pocket of his pants, relaxed and in complete control. The pressure increased, the placement of the device very specific to her erogenous zones. But Killian knew, he'd discovered them himself that first day he taught her a lesson. Her clit, which was a given, but more specifically right above it, where the majority of the pressure was being exerted. He strolled over to her, increasing the vibration, only satisfied when she threw her head back and gasped.

"So gorgeous," he breathed, his hand hovering above her face. He wanted to touch her, to feel her, but he held himself in check, and pressed the third button.

The pressure didn't let up, but whatever was in the underwear shifted, as if it were moving in small circles. The sensation was reminiscent of the first time he made her orgasm in his office, the way he'd moved his fingers possessing and manipulating her body, taking her completely into the unknown. She pulled at the shackles, whimpering and shifting her legs back and forth, every movement changing the angle, increasing the intensity no matter which way she twisted, and doing absolutely nothing to diminish the pressure "Killian...please..."

"Begging already." She met his gaze and he brushed his thumb along her bottom lip, and then slid his hand into her hair, clenching it tight. He kissed his way down her neck, the skin left in his wake smoldering and aching for him to return.

"You're going to come for me today," he murmured, his tongue sliding over her collar bone. "Over..." He pulled a breast free and brushed his thumb back and forth over the nipple until it was stiff. Sucking it into his mouth, he rolled his tongue around and around, kneading her breast with his fingers. Her chest heaved and he kissed his way to her other breast and pulled it free. "And over..." Sucking that nipple into his mouth, he increased the intensity of the vibration, and added his own, the light hum of his lips as he devoured her shooting down her abdomen. The two vibrations intermingled, coiling and spreading, the pleasure pulling her apart. Suddenly he slapped her ass and she cried out, spasms rocking her hips forward. "And over again," he practically growled.

He went to the cabinet, leaving her teetering on the edge. "I considered each item carefully, choosing these based on your previous responses. I'm confident we'll both enjoy them."

She closed her eyes, the vibration making it difficult to focus on what he was saying. Thwack! Her eyes flew open, the sharp strike to her left cheek immediately followed by one to the right. Her toes curled of their own accord and she pressed her lips together to stop herself from mewling. Killian stepped into a view, one hand clutching the device, the other holding a toy she had no name for.

"It's a slapper," Killian said, reading her mind. "Twelve inches, lambskin, soft, but with a bite."

He moved fast, slapping each breast, the stings lightning bolts animating nerve endings and setting them alight. She moaned and he tskd under his breath. "Did I give you permission to make noise?" Caught, she didn't know if she should reply or not. Two more quick strikes to her breasts, and then two to her hips. "Answer me."

"No Killian," she whispered.

He looked her over, and then moved too fast for her eyes to track. Three strikes became five, then seven. Her breasts throbbed and wetness soaked her new underwear, the pleasure and pain aching and sweet. Killian smiled and put down the slapper. "I think that one is a yes. Sunshine?"

"Yes..." She had to swallow hard to catch her breath. "Killian."

"Good girl." The silkiness of his voice was tinged with a weight that struck her as forcefully as the slapper. A moan bubbled up from her throat and Killian looked over his shoulder, an eyebrow raised. "Not so good after all." He shook his head and slipped the device into his pocket, leaving it on. Stepping behind her, he pressed his body to hers and wrapped an arm around her waist. Leather brushed her hip and the top of her thigh, but she couldn't move her head to see what it was. "We've only tried the two items sunshine. I have five more...six actually, picked out for us to enjoy."

"I can't..." Her breathing was getting choppy, and sweat was beginning to bead on the back of her neck.

All at once he let her go and leather landed across her ass. She yelped, and in a low, even voice he said, "You don't have to be disobedient sunshine. I am more than happy to give you the discipline you so obviously crave."

Thwack! She jerked in the shackles and licked her lips, the strike reverberating up her spine and into her head, igniting all the pleasure centers in her brain. Thwack! She loved it. "Thwack! Needed it. Thwack! Wanted more of it. Thwack! Wondered if this was why sex had always been a disappointment before Killian. Two hits to each thigh jolted her out of her head and her fingers flexed, the pain ambrosial.

"Scottish tawes," Killian circled her, sliding the tawes over his hand. "Leather split in two, both about the width of the belt I used last night. Since you love a good belting, I thought this would be prefect for you. What do you think sunshine? A keeper?"

She tried to take in a deep breath so she could answer but her brain couldn't form the words. She was all sensation, the dominance and discipline of the king turning her into an entity of carnal urges, helpless to do anything but feel. No thinking allowed.

His eyes flashed and he stepped right up to her and yanked her hair back. "I asked you a question," he said dangerously.

"I..." the vibrations intensified and she inhaled sharply. "I can't think with the underwear going constantly! Please...Killian please! I can't..." She squirmed in his grasp, desperate for him to sink his cock inside her.

He smiled and leaned in so close his lips brushed hers. "You've demonstrated a constant need for redirection. We can't have wacky things popping into your head whenever and wherever." His eyes drifted up to her wrists. "Although I will admit, that particular wacky thought was quite inspiring. You're a vision in shackles." His mouth came down hard on hers, the intensity of the kiss practically bruising her lips. Killian made noises deep in his throat, the stiffness in his pants pressing into her stomach. She curled her hips rubbing herself long it, hoping he'd throw away the tawes and fuck her. A rumble moved across his chest and he wrenched himself away.

"I decide when we're done sunshine," he said, breathing heavily. "Not you. I could have sworn you learned that lesson already." He got control of his breathing and walked over to the shelf. "You obviously need a reminder."

The intensity of the massage was getting to the point of maddening. That was the punishment. The slapper and tawes were tools of pleasure, the underwear a tool of torture. Killian circled her again an item in each hand. "You're so close to ready."

She was about to start yelling maybe even screaming, she was more than ready. The softest feathers glided across her shoulder and down her back. Goosebumps raced up her arms and neck and then a multitude of bee stings erupted on the inside of her thighs. She inhaled sharply, and her eyes widened in shock. Whack! Leather across her ass, curling around her hip. Whack! The other direction was just as exquisite. Two strikes between her shoulder blades and a rush of cool air coursed over skin in undulating waves.

Killian chuckled and said, "Horsehair." Standing in front of her he smiled. "A horsehair flogger. I knew nothing about them until this morning. I love discovering new things. Beautiful isn't it?"

He dragged it up her waist and across her chest, the black mane shining and as soft as silk. She didn't answer fast enough and he smacked her breasts repeatedly, not letting up until she found her voice. "Yes Killian!" she cried, the stings swarming and spreading. "It's beautiful!"

"Good girl." He stepped close and said, "Look at me." She looked into his eyes and he grasped her face, the horsehair flogger dangling from his wrist. "I prefer the slow boil, letting you stew at different stages and rise to temp gradually. But our time is limited." He brushed his thumb back and forth along her bottom lip and his other arm moved. Leather tails hit the back of her thighs and she whimpered, trying desperately not to make noise. "You love the sting of the horsehair, and the thud of the deerskin. Not as deep a thud as the tawes, but a perfect counterpoint to the horsehair I think. Don't you agree?"

He smacked her ass and thighs in quick succession and she stared into his eyes, her body hot and quivering. "Whatever you say Killian."

It was about power, and his eyes reflected it, not only the satisfaction, but the victory those words gave him. Another step in her submission complete. Whatever he said implied explicit trust that he knew what was good for her, what she would and should like. He was the dominant, the master. She was his submissive, his subject to rule, and she knew it, acknowledge it, accepted it, and wanted it. He kissed his way to her ear and growled, licking the lobe. "What's lesson one sunshine?"

"To do as I'm told."

"Lesson two?"

"To reply immediately."

"Lesson three," he said, forcing her to look at him, his lips a hairsbreadth from hers.

"To call you Killian," she breathed.

"And lesson four?"

She didn't even hesitate. "You're the master."

He smiled. "And why is that sunshine?"

"Because you know what's best."

"Such a good girl," he said, kissing her tenderly, almost reverently. "Now you're ready."

He reached into his pocket and the vibration doubled, along with the pressure, bringing tears of pleasure and frustration to her eyes. He looked her up and down gripping the handles of the floggers lightly, almost casually, bellying the storm clouds moving through his eyes.