Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he struck.

First the horsehair then the deerskin. She jerked and strained against the shackle, as he did it again, and again, and again. He circled her, his arms moving rapidly, the sting of the horsehair followed by the smack of the deerskin. Never in the exact same spot, but each sensation complemented and built upon the other, heightening the pleasure, and her awareness of her own body. Heat raced through her and then the cool hum returned, the undulating waves beginning to roil and break. All thought vanished as his arms moved, Killian an artist creating a painting, and she was the canvas. Then he stopped circling her and focused on her thighs, dragging the horsehair across the outside and hitting the inside. The strikes intensified and she threw her head back swallowing the cries that were trying to break free.

"Look at me!" he barked, smacking her hips with the deerskin.

She forced herself to meet his gaze and he reared his arm back. "Who do you belong too?"

The horsehair landed between her legs, hitting the vibrating underwear, the combination of the two sensations completely unravelling her. "You!"

He did it again, even harder, the swarm of bees intensifying the vibrations till she was barely able to breathe. "Who!"

"You Killian!" And she did, she felt it through her whole being. She was his.

He added the deerskin flogger, wrapping it around her hips, smacking her ass with every strike of the horsehair to her groin. Her body bucked, and the room wavered like a mirage, bright light and squiggly lines in her periphery.

"You love it," he said. "Don't you? Don't you!"

"Yes, Killian!" The light and squiggly line started coalescing along with the eruptions all over her body.

"Come for your master sunshine," he commanded. "Now!"

Every sensation folded inward, tightening in her core, the cool rush chasing the heat round and round, until she combusted. Shockwaves of pleasure shot outward, increasing in power, and an almost primal cry unleashed. Killian didn't let up, he drove her orgasm onward, his gaze glued to hers. "More, sunshine. Give your master more."

The blinding light moved through her and another scream welled up from a place deep within. The carnal entity all she was, the ecstasy all she could feel. She went rigid, black spots floating along the edges of the blinding light, and her feet went out from under her. Killian caught her around the waist, keeping her from hanging by cuffs. The pressure and vibration suddenly stopped, the only noise in the room, her deep breathing, his, and her hammering heart. Keeping hold of her waist, he reached up and released the shackles from the ring, then scooped her up in his arms and took her to the chair. He sunk into the leather and leaned back, her forehead pressed to his cheek. Brushing her hair away from her face he encircled her in his arms. "That was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever had the privilege to witness."

She sighed and burrowed into his embrace. "You were hardly just a witness."

He chuckled. "We have a few minutes, just relax and catch your breath sweetheart."

She closed her eyes and drifted, her body feeling different. New was the only the word she could think of to describe it. Reborn into the world of dominant and submissive. "What about you?"

He smiled and said, "Slow boil sunshine."

"Mr. Laird?" echoed through the room.

Killian grasped her chin and looked into her eyes. "Yes Vanessa?"

"We have a room available upstairs if you'd like to explore your purchases further."

Explore his purchases further. Rae got a kick out of the language, so highbrow for basically telling them there was a place for them to fuck, and the room they were in wasn't it. Killian took a deep breath, his eyes telling her clearly he wanted to do just that. If she was being honest so did she.

Killian sighed and said, "Unfortunately our schedule doesn't allow for it." He brushed a hand down her face and kissed her forehead. "Another time. And I'll take five more pairs of the..." He smiled, nuzzling her neck. "Undergarments. Two white, one blue, one black, and one red. We'll need one of the whites for Rae to change into."

"Yes, sir."

Rae's gaze darted around the room. "Is she watching us?"

Unshackling her wrists he said, "No cameras in the dressing rooms. Vanessa is a smart and savvy hostess, and our time is almost up."

"So that was her way of letting us know we don't have to go home but we can't stay here."

Killian chuckled. "Pretty much."

He stood and carried her to the chair that her clothes were draped over. Setting her down he made sure was steady, and then helped her undress, the light touches to her hair and face tender and endearing. There was a knock at the hidden door and Vanessa walked in all smiles, a small box in one hand and a nondescript shopping bag in the other. She handed Killian the box and pulled fresh undergarments from the bag.

Rae took them, and said, "Thank you."

Killian opened the box and nodded in appreciation. "Thank you Vanessa." He glanced towards the shelf and said, "We'll take it all."

Vanessa started gathering up the items while Killian turned to her, the box in hand. "I have something for you to..." He smiled and looked her up and down. "Let's just say, complete the look." She pulled the underwear on, feeling the same stiffness in the front. When he saw her face he said, "What is it?"

"Vanessa, the device you gave Killian controls all the underwear he purchased. Correct?"

"Yes," Vanessa replied, closing the cabinet.

Rae looked at Killian and said, "Never when we're in the presence of others."

He slid his hands into his pockets, regarding her thoughtfully. Vanessa had her back to them but Rae caught her turn her head slightly to the side, curious in spite of herself. Rae didn't budge, she stood there half naked, blouse in hand, daring Killian to argue. She would not play that game with him.

"Never when we're in the presence of others," Killian said, the corner of his mouth turning up just a touch.

Rae nodded and pulled on her blouse, while Killian joined Vanessa. He slipped a card and cash into her hand, and she handed him something Rae couldn't quite make out. It looked vaguely like a sample size bottle of perfume, but he slipped into his pocket too quickly for her to be sure. Vanessa disappeared out of the hidden door and Killian pulled his phone from his pocket.

Rae had just zipped up her boots when there was knock at the hidden door. It swung open and a different woman walked in, a folding chair in hand and a smile on her face. "Mr. Laird, I'm Juniper, the stylist."

Killian took the chair and set it in the middle of the room then grasped Rae's hand and brought her to the chair. She sat down, wary and confused. "Why a stylist?"

"Something simple," he said to Juniper. "Demure, professional, maybe pulled away from the face but long in the back."

"Like yesterday?" Rae said, getting annoyed. "Which I could have done myself before we left the house."

"True," Killian replied, his eyes on his phone. "But the part you're going to play didn't come into focus until we arrived."

"And what part is that?" she asked, her annoyance skirting the edge of exasperation.

Without looking up he said, "Maggie Whitehall."

"Your smoking gun?" Rae said, not necessarily surprised, but still confused as to how that would work.

Killian pocketed his phone and smiled. "The very one."