Surviving When The Lights Went Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than a dislike of overly self-confident men and the smell of unwashed male bodies she came through extremely well.

Other than killing someone that wasn't that bright and probably could have survived the two initial shots from my unlicensed and illegal hand gun, I was OK too. I was about to seek medical help for him -- not sure how -- honestly but such was Jack's fury, and mine I guess, at his treatment of us the situation kind of got away from me. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I now find myself leaning against the back door of our croft watching the sunset with a mug of tea and cradling my son in my arm looking across to the woodlands I'd traipsed through with my Dad, and think about doing the same with my little Jez, teaching him what to do and what he can eat if the lights ever go off again, and where his Grandpa's final legacy is safely locked up and hidden.

Before then though there will be a trip to the United States to cash in the one point eight million dollars in a New York bank's Bearer bonds (five hundred thousand each for Mum and Deana of course) then a long tax-deductible holiday in a Winnebago as I write my next Wild Food book - advised, photographed and filmed by my gorgeous wife.

After all we knew about survival.