All Comments on 'Survivor'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
PRACTICE....PRACTICE....PRACTICE AND IF YOU DONT IMPROVE

try a little harder then re-evaluate your goals, ambitions and life style. TK U MLJ LV NV

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 11 years ago
A wonderful submission

I really enjoyed reading this submission. Thanks so much for sharing a bit of yourself with us and congratulations. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inspiration

Tara Neale, you are an inspiration. I love your writing, I am so enthralled with your characters and the sincerity you give them.

I am anxiously awaiting your next chapter of The Arrangement.

Thank you so much, for making My life better.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A SELF MANTRA ON BECOMING PROLIFIC

this person is maybe an idealist with fatalistic tendencies. Beware of the candle that burns at both ends.....Bright Lights....Short lasting, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Admire You!

You are a strong talented lady. I truly enjoy your writing. Your writing is is well crafted, touching, and your characters seems so real. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 11 years ago
God bless you for being you and me for friending you

We have talked a lot over about four years since you started to publish. I am sorry you didn't reach your first two goals, but reaching your third -- and publishing again after a long time not writing here -- just underscores how much talent you have and how much passion you put into everything you do in life. I am blessed by knowing you, not least because you taught me how to be much more tolerant of people "different" from me than I had ever been before, or at least show that tolerance much more readily when I did have it. You have taught me that you simply never give up or give in; that you never stop striving, and that you tolerate me even though I am incredibly different from you, and even cherish my friendship. This is more in the vein of a personal letter than a comment on the story, but basically the story shows how clear-headed you are and how much passion you can bring to accomplishing what you need to accomplish. Happy New Year ahead!

msoulmsoulover 11 years ago
TY

Why thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...