Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Died." I answered. "You?"

"Haven't slept like than in years." She smiled. "You really wore me out."

"Everything else OK?" I asked, worried I'd hurt her.

"Little sore." She admitted. "But totally worth it."

"I'm glad." I admitted. "Sometimes I get carried away."

Her stomach growled loudly, making us both laugh.

"Sounds like somebody's hungry." I laughed. "Either that or your pussy's become a lion."

She punched my arm. "You're terrible."

I shrugged and grinned.

"Well, before I eat, I've got to shower." She said. "My thighs are sticking together and there's cum matted in my pubes." "Not very appetizing."

"Can I join you?" I asked. "I'm a little messy myself."

She hopped out of bed, then pulled me out. "Let's go."

After a long, hot shower, (we behaved, mostly) we had breakfast. She was wearing one of my t-shirts, her nipples sticking out nicely, and no panties, so her shapely ass and wispy bush were an full display.

I, as usual, was nude. Susan occasionally shot a glance at my cock, grinning devilishly and licking her lips.

I was having difficulty making the damned thing behave, and she wasn't helping, prancing around half dressed and shaking her goods in my face.

If I was completely honest, I was enjoying watching her, I just didn't want her to know. Unfortunately, Mr. Happy has a mind of his own, and he took every opportunity to extoll her virtues. So I spent most of the time with a stiff dick.

Susan spent a couple more days at my place. Needless to say, I didn't get much studying done, but her ego got a healthy boost, and I got to bang a cute, hottie with a raging libido, almost equaling my own.

About 2 years later, she landed a doctor at the hospital she was working at and settled down.

I still see her from time to time at conferences with her husband.


12