Susan

Story Info
Older man fulfills lustful fantasies.
7.5k words
4.4
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was much younger than me. She was the product of my best friend in high school and his first wife. I was the best man at their wedding. They seemed have it all. He worked for a local oil distribution company and made decent money. Back then, she was a stay-at-home wife- then mother. I joined the military right out of high school, so I wasn't around much. I'd usually come home on weekends during my advanced training and then only when I took leave while I was stationed at different bases around the world.

Susan was born while I was overseas. I didn't get much of a chance to watch her grow up, only when I was home on leave. It wasn't unusual for me to spend more time at their house than mine, including sleeping over, while I was home. I guess I was like her long-lost uncle when we saw each other. It was great.

Over the years her mother and I became close too. We were like brother and sister. I would date girls and we'd talk about things. I could ask her about anything and she'd give me a straight answer. I had real feelings for her. We were close. A little too close! This was about the time Susan was probably 18 or 19 years old. Nothing sexual ever happened between her mother and I, but it almost did. That is a tale for another story. Suffice it to say that my best friend and I have had a strained relationship from that time period until the present.

During the intervening years, they divorced. I'm still friends with both of them, but we aren't nearly as close as we once were. Due to my military career and happenings in life for all of us, I didn't come around often. I hadn't seen Susan since she worked at a bar close to her home when she was about 20 years old. I stopped by to say good bye one evening and gave her a kiss. (I learned later that her girlfriend, who worked with her, teased her about the older hot guy she kissed!)

Fast forward about 30 years. FB became available and I looked her up. We became friends and communicated that way. I was married (not quite happily) and she was divorcing an ass that liked to use her for his pugilistic training. We communicated and I let her know that I was going to be in town. I was driving miss daisy and a friend down to Florida and we were staying in a local motel (two rooms). I invited her over and she knocked on my room door. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door.

She had grown up a bit since the last time I had seen her. She looked hot! Dirty blonde hair, nice sized breasts and a nice body. She was wearing a nice top and skin tight jeans with the slits int them that is all the rage these days. We hugged and gave each other a friendly kiss.

I invited her in and she told me her mother and newest husband were at her house visiting, but she said she had told her mother she couldn't come. "He's all mine!" is the phrase I believe she had used. This really piqued my interest. Here was this sexy younger woman whom I had known since she was born, telling her mother I was all hers. I will admit, sitting in a motel room with a sexy young girl had me thinking impure thoughts when she said that, but it was not to be. We talked for almost two hours. By that time, I was totally exhausted. I had driven for over eight hours with two older women to get there, neither of whom were really comfortable with interstate driving conditions. We hugged and kissed goodbye. We made plans to possibly meet up again the next day if time allowed, but it never came to pass. I was driving south again the next afternoon and let her know. I wonder to this day what might have happened if I were alone and didn't have to take the ladies south!I

I thought I had a chance to find out about a month and a half later. After our trip, one of the ladies, the one who owned the SUV we were in, flew back to Florida and found a place to live. She wanted me to drive her SUV back down there and she would pay for my flight home. Of course I agreed! But alas, fate intervened again. I called Susan to let her know I would be in town again, but she told me that she now had a boyfriend. I only half-jokingly told her not to tell him about me and meet me anyway.. We both laughed. It didn't happen. We did meet at a a restaurant next to the hotel and that's where I first met the new boyfriend. I was not very impressed.

He was O.K., but something just didn't sit right with me, besides him cutting into my imagined possibility! We had a nice dinner and closed the place down. The next day I had dinner with Susan, her father and the rest of his family, and then I headed south. Fast foreward a year and a half and I was on an extended road trip across the country and back. Susan and boyfriend now live in Alabama with Susans son. I stopped in to visit for a couple of days.

I was right about the boyfriend. Just to condense things, he doesn't have a job after being there a few months. Apparently hasn't looked for one either. And there are some major legal problems he failed to take care of before moving south, and he doesn't have a drivers liscense. Some of this was self-admitted, the majority of it was told to me by Susan. Even she is not all that impressed with him, but for whatever reason, she is still with him.

When I arrived, I was a little sad to see that he was still with her. I had thought that Susan and I would have all sorts of alone time. It all worked out in the end though. He doesn't have a steady job, but does go with Susan's son to do lawn care on the weekends. I arrived on Friday evening and stayed the weekend. Friday night we spent catching up. Saturday and part of Sunday we were able to spend alone time together. That worked in my favor.

It began sort of like this. We were talking on Saturday and during the conversation I reminded her of what she had said to me the first time we met- when she told her mother that I "was all hers tonight" I came right out and asked her what she meant by that statement.

"Well... Even though we hadn't seen each other in years, I have always looked up to you and truthfully, I've had a major crush on you most of my life. I thought it was special when you came and kiss me to say goodbye. My friends thought you were hot and wanted to know all about you. That got me to thinking of what it would be like to be together with you. It was just a silly teenaged crush, but over time it evolved and became and adult fantasy. For whatever reason, life got in the way, you moved away and hardly ever came home and I got married and had kids. But I never forgot those fantasies." She stopped talking for a moment and was thinking about something.

When she started to talk again, she looked me right in the eyes and said; "You have no idea of how many times I masturbated to the thoughts of you taking me to bed and ravishing me! Those thoughts, YOU gave me the best orgasms of my life and you weren't even there!"

When Mom told me you were in town and where you were staying, I knew I had to see you and see if I could make my fantasies come to life. I dressed in tight jeans and a tight top to show off my body and try and make you think I was hot. When I knocked on your room door, I was nervous as hell. When you invited me in and we kissed hello I saw you checking me out and thought it might lead to something. We talked for quite a while, but I could tell you were tired. My hopes faded and I was right. Nothing happened. We tried to make a date for the following day, but you had to leave with the women.

I never lost all hope because I saw how you checked me out when you first saw me. When you called me to say you were going to be back in town, alone, for a moment I got my hopes up again, then I remembered I had a new boyfriend for over a month now, so I had to break the news to you. I ALMOST took your suggestion to heart and wasn't going to tell him about you and just meet you, but I didn't think that would be right. I'm glad we had a nice dinner and was really kinda happy to see the way you checked me out again and also, I thought I could see some disappointment with my choice of men. All that has done for the past year or so is to keep the embers burning, so to speak. I still fantasize about you, but since then, I could now put an updated face to those fantasies."

I didn't know what to think or say for a moment. I just looked at her. She had and excited yet scared look on her face. She had just opened up and told me her thoughts, no, her fantasy, her sexual fantasy about me. I didn't know where to begin to tell her that I had fantasies about her too! "So,Don. What are your thoughts?"

So, I told her. "Well, my dear Susan. When I first opened that hotel room door I was really surprised. You have really grown up! You were dressed to impress, in a casual way, in those skintight jeans with the slits and that tight blouse that showed off your breasts. I thought to myself, now there is a young woman I wouldn't mind throwing down on the bed and fucking the daylights out of! But I remembered who you were and set that thought aside. We sat on the bed and did a lot of catching up. All the while I was looking at you I was noticing the rise and fall of your breasts as you took a breath, the contours of your face and the tightness of your jeans. My brain was going a mile a minute to try and figure out how I could get you to stay with me, and when you told me what you had said to your mother! Well, shit, girl. I thought to myself that I might just have a chance! But as the minutes ticked by, my eyelids got heavier and the sleep monster forced me to call it quits. If we did start anything, I would have sucked at it, and I couldn't stand to not show you a good time if we were going to do it. So, I called it a night and escorted you to your car. My sleep fogged brain had hopes of seeing you again the next day, but the ladies I was driving to Florida didn't want to spend another night. So, off we went."

That whole trip, and the intervening months, I never forgot what you told your mother. "Tonight, he's mine!" I didn't really know what you meant by those words, but I had high hopes! I had hoped they meant what they sounded like. I was to be yours exclusively for the night. And I hoped that was meant in a sexual way! I've fantasized about tripping you down and just fucking your brains out ever since then. When I was asked to drive her SUV down to Florida, alone, I thought I had the perfect opportunity to find out if that was what you really meant. Then you dropped the boyfriend on me. Bummer! I gave it one last shot! "Don't tell him!" But you shot that suggestion down. So, I just took the next best offer to see you again and have dinner. I understood why, but I didn't like the fact that HE was there with us. So, I figured I'd just add gas to MY fantasies and just memorize every detail I could of how you looked."

Like in her story, I paused for a moment before continuing. "And if you must know, YOU are pretty good in bed! At least in my fantasies, anyway. I'd be lying if I didn't wish I had to chance to find out for sure"

She stood and took my hand. "Come with me. Now's the chance for both of us to find out if our fantasies are anywhere close to being the reality.!"

We walked into the house, directly into her bedroom and she shut the door. "Well, what about the others?"

"We've got the whole day, almost, until any of them will be home. My boyfriend is working with my son today doing yard work and they don't get home until around 4 or 5 o'clock. So, don't worry about it! Now, come here and kiss me like I've been dreaming about for years!" So I did.

We stood there kissing for only a couple of minutes before she started to pull my shirt up out of my pants. We didn't even break the kiss! As she was doing that, I unbuttoned it and shrugged it off my shoulders onto the floor. I did the same to her, then unclasped her bra and that wound up on the pile. Her breasts were really nice sized, probably 36c if I were to guess. She is middle aged now and has 2 kids, so they sagged a bit, but that didn't bother me. I hefted them up and began to nurse on one and squeeze the other. Her hands went up and down my back until I stood back up and we kissed some more. We hugged and I could feel her nipples poking me in the chest. Our tongues were fighting each other as we kissed and our breathing became labored.

When we broke the kiss she knelt in front of me and started to undo my belt. She took a second to rub up and down my groin, feeling my cock which was growing harder by the second. I looked down at her and ran my hands through her hair as she worked the button and then the zipper. My cock felt like a steel rod. When she reached for the waistband of my pants, she looked up at me and smiled. Taking my pants by the waist, she slowly pulled them and my underwear down at the same time. As my pubic hairs came into view she leaned in and kissed them, then concentrated on watching what was slowly being revealed.

Being trapped by my clothing, my hard cock was pointing downward. When it was finally freed, it snapped up and smacked my stomach. She sat on her heels and looked at it for a moment. "Wow! That's bigger than I imagined and certainly bigger than anything I've had in a very long time! This is going to be fun!" She leaned in and turned her head and began to kiss and lick it on that sensitive spot just below the crown as she pulled my pants the rest of the way down.

I put my hands on top of her head to hold her there for a moment because she was driving me wild! Then I lifted my legs so she could take my shoes and socks off and finally my pants. I was not totally naked, but she wasn't.

I reached down and picked her up under the arms and tossed her onto her bed. She giggled with surprise while she watched my cock bob back and forth as I stepped towards her outstretched body on the bed. I climbed onto the bed and straddled her legs and began to undo her pants. When the zipper was opened, I grabbed the waistband and began to pull them down. She lifted her ass off the bed to ease their removal. When I had them down to her ankles, I took her shoes off and pulled her pants all the way off by their hem.

I sat back and looked at her body. All she had on now was a simple pair of white frilly panties. I noticed a small wet spot forming where her thighs met at the top. I lay on her and slid my body up so I could kiss her again. I was holding myself up so we could watch my cock slide up between her thighs and hit her mound and continue upwards, resting in her crease. When I leaned down to kiss her I lay completely on her, pinning her to the mattress with my shaft pressing against her slit. I grabbed both breasts and began to knead them, running my fingers across both nipples.

The giggles were gone now, replaced by heavy breathing and an occasional moan as I slid my cock back and forth across the top of her mound. Her hands traveled down my back and grabbed my by my ass, pulling me tighter against her. "Oh Don! Don't tease me. Take my panties off and fuck me. I've wanted this for so long!"

I backed off of her while still fondling her breasts. Sitting on my heels I looked down at her. The crotch of her panties were almost transparent they were so wet. "Oh, I will sweetheart. I AM going to fuck you, but not just yet!" I looked her in the eyes and smiled. "First, we have to get these sexy, wet panties off of you. Then, I'm going to work my way down between your legs and feast like a king on your delicious looking pussy. I love the taste of a hot, sexy woman when she's turned on. I like to watch them squirm on my tongue. I want to see you do that when you come for the first time today."

Still fondling her breasts, I leaned over and began kissing my way down her body. Lips, face, neck, breasts- sucking each nipple in turn, then down across her abdomen and then I reached her panties. I grabbed them on the sides and began to pull them down- very slowly. A quick trip down to kiss her lips through the material, then back up to continue kissing her skin as it was slowly exposed. Her panties were turning inside out as I lowered them, slowly exposing an almost completely shaved mons. The only hair being the small landing strip above her vulva.

I pulled them completely off and kneeled at the end of the bed, held them to my nose and inhaled deeply. "Mmmmmm. You smell delicious!" She looked at me with a look of wonder andbreath she took. I took her ankles in my hand and lifted her feet into the air. I started to kiss my way up her leg, spreading her legs wider as I kissed first one, then the other. She started mewing the further up her legs I went.

When I reached her knees, her legs were almost wide enough for my torso to fit between them, but instead of pushing her legs wider, I pushed her knees up and out, tilting her pelvis up while her knees made their way to the outside of her breasts. When they were where I wanted them, I told her; "Susan. Hold your legs just like that. Now, don't let go! Keep them just like that!"

Putting her in this position freed up my hands, kept her hands occupied and gave me total access to her pussy and ass. She watched me through her raised and splayed legs as I kissed my way up the inside of both of her thighs. As I got closer to her mons, I started to lick her and her breaths became stuttered. I could see her stomach rise and fall quicker as I got closer. I got to a point that she couldn't see me as well, so she grabbed her legs behind the thighs and pulled her legs up and wider. When she could see me, and I her, I stared at her, I dipped my head down, flattened my tongue against the bottom of her vagina, pushed down with it to part her lips and slowly licked up.

I watched her eyes get big. Then she closed them and threw her head down against the bed and moaned; "Fuuuuuucccccck!"

When I reached her top, I felt the hard nub of her clit. I flicked my tongue across it a few times then took it between my lips and sucked while continuing to rub it with my tongue. "YESSSS! Just like..... Oh God! Just like that! Oh fuck yea!" I saw her lift her head and look at me for just an instant, then throw it back down on the bed and squint her eyes shut. Her mouth was open, sucking in air in big gulps. With one hand I grabbed her breast and began to knead it, pinching the hard nipple. With the other hand, I took two fingers and slowly slid them between her pussy lips and pushed them in while giving them a slight twist.

When my fingers first touched her labia, it surprised her and she tilted her hips up even more. A quick "OH!" was all she said as I began to slide them in and out, going just a little deeper with each push. At this point, she began to mew and tilt her hips like she wanted more of my fingers, quicker. I kept a slow, steady pace, pushing deeper and deeper until my fingers were all the way in. Then I twisted my wrist facing my palm up and began to drag my fingers across the top of her vaginal tunnel. She was drenched! My palm was filling with her fluids and I felt the little rough patch at the top of her tunnel.

"Coming! Yeaahhh!" Her hips came up off the bed even higher and she began to shake. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my fingers and I could hardly move them, but I managed to slam them all the way into her and hold them there. I squeezed her nipple and pulled it up. She stopped breathing. I kept onto the mattress and she began to gulp air to fill her lungs. Knowing she would be sensitive, I stopped sucking and licking her clit and began to just kiss her lips and give an occasional swipe with my tongue. I let her nipple go and just kneaded her breast as I slowly backed my fingers out of her pussy.

My cock felt like a steel girder. It was as big and hard as I had ever remembered and it was time to start fucking this sensual young woman. I brought my knees up so they were against her ass and began to slid my cock through her lips letting her come coat the bottom. With the slick slime in my hand from fingering her, I coated the top of my shaft. I slid it back and forth about three times, then pushed the glans down and began to enter her.

12