Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still trying to catch her breath and hadn't come completely down from her orgasm as I began to fill her with cock. She opened her eyes. "Oh, God, Don. Yesssss! Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" She was tight and I could feel my cock spear her womb, slowly spreading her inner walls apart. There was almost no friction, she was so wet! I could feel my cock getting deeper and deeper until I felt a stiff ring envelope my crown. I pushed past that ring and knew I was in her womb. "Fuck you're deep!" I kept pushing just a little bit more and then felt my balls come in contact with her ass.

I stayed there for a moment, relishing the feeling of being so deep into a hot, wet and tight pussy. I began to slide slowly in and out, in and out, in and then out, pulling further back each time until only the crown remained inside her. When I pushed back in, I would go a little faster, a little harder each time, slowly building the pace up until I was really slamming into her, pounding her into the bed. "Oh! AH! AH! AH!" were the only sounds she would make each time I bottomed out.

"You like this, Sue? You like me pounding your pussy like this! You like feeling me bottom out in you, my balls slapping your ass each time?" I'd grunt each time I bottomed out. "I love it! Your pussy is so wet. So hot! And so tight! It feels so good squeezing my cock!" I slammed her a few more times. "Is this better than your fantasies, Sue? Because it's so much better than mine!"

I leaned down, almost pinning her in half. Her hands let go of her legs and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her with each downward thrust. I could feel my balls begin to tingle, that tell-tale sign that my orgasm wasn't that far off.

Between her grunts Sue was able to say; "Oh. God. Yes! This. Is. So. Much. Better! I'm. Soooo. Close! Your. Cock. Is. So. Big. So. Deep! I'm. I'm...... COMMMMMMINNNNGGGGG!!! Ahhhhhh!"

I kept plunging, filler her cunt with my cock, but when she began to come, her muscles squeezed me so tight, I could hardly move and then they began a rippling feeling, almost milking me. That was too much for me! I slammed into her, holding myself in place as my own muscles began to tighten. It felt as if my balls were being squeezed through my cock. "Aaarrrrrggggghhhh! Fffuuuucccckk!" That was all I was able to yell as my first load of come blasted the inside of her womb. I stopped breathing and pushed myself harder into her, burying my cock deep in her womb. That first load felt HUGE! Each subsequent spurt of come into her was preceded by me wiggling my hips and pushing hard, like I was trying to force my whole body into her pussy! As our orgasms began to subside, I pulled back and slammed into her one more time, insuring my last little dribble of come was deposited as deep into her as I could get.

Neither of us could breathe. We lay there, me on top of her, pinning her to the bed, gasping for air as if we had just run a race on top of Everest! We had come together and as each of us regained some of our senses, I could feel a slight pain in each of my ass cheeks where she had grabbed me, embedding her nails into the flesh. I could also feel our mixed come, dribbling out of her pussy, sliding across my balls and her asshole, only to wind up in a pool beneath us on the mattress.

We stayed like that until my cock slowly shriveled to it's flaccid state and popped out of her. Neither of us wanted to have that feeling and we both moaned in sorrow when it happened. She dropped her legs and I rolled off of her. I lay next to her and slid my arm under her head and we kissed passionately for a moment, then lay side by side as our thoughts and breathing slowly went back to normal.

"Holy fuck that was good! I haven't come like that, EVER!" I told her. "You almost gave me a heart attack! Were you trying to kill this old man, Susan?" I jokingly told her.

"No! But, damn! It was good, wasn't it?" She laughed. I know you're a little old and you'll need some time to recover, but I want more! There are still a fantasy or two I'd like to play out!"

"So, you ARE trying to kill me!" I smiled at her. "I don't know how much more I can take, but I'll give it my best shot. AFTER I've had a few minutes to recuperate!"

"Well, O.K. I'll give you a couple of minutes, but then, I'll have to work some of my other magic to get this thing in operational order again." She reached over and began to fondle my shriveled cock. We lay there kissing for a few minutes, slowly stroking each other's bodies. After a few kisses she apparently was tired of waiting for a response from below my waist because she began to kiss a trail downwards.

I was amazed. She took her time. She kissed and licked he way down until she reached my pubic hair, which was matted with our combined come. I am partially shaved, or manscaped as they call it now, because I think it's only fair. I prefer my women to be pretty much completely shaved, especially by her lips, so I shave everything except a small band above my cock. That way, anyone playing on that field doesn't have to worry about a stray hair! Apparently, the hair didn't bother her. She sucked the come right out of it on her way down. Then she licked the bare spot clean before lifting her head and taking my shriveled cock into her mouth.

She started to swirl her tongue all around it and all I could do is lay my head down and revel in the feelings she was giving me. She didn't miss a spot! She added a little suction and I was in heaven! She held me at the base with two fingers at first and as she kept going, my cock began to expand. She added more fingers and kept at it until she was using her whole hand and began to jack me off while still using her talented tongue. She had me hard in no time!

'Mmmmmm. Didn't take as long as you thought, I see!" She said. Then she started to like it like an ice cream.

"You have a VERY talented tongue, my dear. Now that you've got me up, what are your plans for it?"

She continued licking me and stroking me with her hand. She began to fondle my balls with her other hand. Between licks she started to tell me. "Well, over the years, I've fantasized about you many, many times. I wondered what it would be like to have you fuck my brains out. You just did that!" She continued playing with my cock. "I've made love to a few men and just fucked a bunch more and I've done it just about any way you can think of! Missionary, doggie, both cowgirl ways and more. But! There is one way I've never let a man fuck me. So, I don't know if you'd be interested or not, but part of my fantasy was to give you what no other man has gotten." She took my cock deep into her throat and twirled her tongue around it before continuing. "I want to give you my anal virginity. I want you to fuck my ass!"

She took me deep again and kept looking at me while doing it, trying to gauge my reaction. She needn't have watched me. She should have been able to feel my response as my cock swelled at the thought of sticking it in her ass and taking her one remaining virgin hole.

"If you only knew! I love a good looking woman, like you, with a killer body, like you! But I have to be honest and tell you the first thing I really check out on a woman when I meet them is their ass! I've always been an ass man. I've only been with two women that let me take their ass, so I'm not super experienced at it. But, if that's what you would like to try with me, I'd be honored and I promise to go VERY slow! I'm no porn star, but I've been told I'm pretty big and your opening isn't used to being stretched by something my size. It's probably going to hurt at first. You should be as relaxed as possible and we'll have to use a ton of lube too! Do you have any?"

She smiled as much as she could with my cock in her mouth. She took me out with a "POP!" Sliding backwards off the bed, she went into the bathroom for a second. I watched her ass wiggle as she went. While she was gone, I kept stroking myself. When she came back, she had a small tube of gliding lubricant. "This should do nicely!" She tossed it to me. "I got it a long time ago and used some of it to play with my ass a few times. It was nice, but not all that satisfying. I kept it hidden from my boyfriend because I didn't want him getting any ideas.

"This should do nicely. Now, climb up here and lay down. I want to try and get you to relax." She lay down and spread her legs. I kept the lube in my hand to warm it up as I lay between her legs. I began licking her pussy and clit. I kept at it until she started to writhe on the bed and produce her natural lube. I added some saliva until it began running down between her cheeks. Then I started to run my fingers across her puckered starfish, working it into her anal opening.

She tensed when I first touched her sphincter, but because I didn't push in, she became more relaxed as I continued. I kept a slight pressure on it as I spread more and more of her natural juices. After a few minutes, I placed a large dollop of the gliding lube on my thumb and began to work that into her opening. I pressed a little harder and my thumb began to enter. I kept licking her pussy and worked another glob into her ass. My thumb was about half way in when I started to push it from side to side, stretching her opening.

I kept that up for a few seconds more before I pushed my thumb all the way in. "Oh, shit! That feels so strange!" I began to slide my thumb in and out while pushing on the walls of her opening, slowly stretching her out. I pulled my thumb out and put lube on my index and middle fingers when I figured they would fit. Again, I began pushing slowly into her, stretching her more with the two fingers. A little more lube and I was finally able to get them all the way in. I began a fucking motion again and would widen my fingers as I pulled them out, stretching her more.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" I asked her.

"No. Not really. It feels so strange, and I kinda feel full, but it feels pretty good. Keep going."

I got up and knelt between her outstretched legs. When I did, I put a huge amount of lube on my cock and spread it al around. I even put an extra amount on my glans. Then I had her lift her legs and pull them back to tilt her pelvis upwards. Now, I had an almost perfect alignment between my cock and her opening. With the excess lube on my fingers, I started to push three fingers in, but only a little. I didn't want to hurt her, just loosen her up a little more for my cock.

She watched every move I made with a nervous expression. "I think you're ready Susan. I'm going to start to push my cock into your ass now. I'll go slow, but if it really starts to hurt, you have to tell me and I'll stop. I want this to be enjoyable for both of us, but I don't want to hurt you. It's going to hurt a little, but you should be able to take it. After I'm in, it should start to feel really good for you. Are you ready?"

She bit her bottom lip but nodded her head yes. I pushed my cock downwards a bit and leaned into her, placing the head of my cock against her sphincter. "OK Susan. Now I want you to reach down and spread your ass as wide as you can for me. It'll help open you up." She grabbed each cheek by the crack of her ass and pulled herself apart. It had the desired effect and I could see a small opening in her sphincter. I adjusted my angle and began to add more and more pressure. She sucked in a breath and moaned for a second as I added more pressure. Finally, the head and about an inch popped in. Her eyes widened with surprise and she gave a yelp! "Ohhhh!"

I stopped. "Are you OK? Am I hurting you?" She didn't respond for a few seconds as I stayed still, letting her get used to being stretched open.

"Wow! That was intense. I'm OK now. You can give me a little more, just go really slow!" So I did. I leaned up over her some and added more pressure. Another inch slid in and I again waited until she was used to me. When she nodded her head, I leaned further over and slid more into her. I held it there until she was again used to it and then I pulled back out until just the glans was inside her.

She was breathing a little heavy at this point. I added more lube to my shaft and started to push back in. When I reached the depth I was at previously, I stopped for only a second more and gave another push. I was almost all the way in now, so I leaned all the way over and began to kiss her. We kissed for a few seconds before I pushed myself all the way in. She moaned into my mouth when I felt my balls striking her ass.

She was breathing heavily through her nose as we kissed. I held her there, legs pinned to her chest, cock fully inserted in her ass. She reached down and held me in place. When we finished kissing for a moment, she moaned. "Oh, Don. I feel so full! Your cock is so big! My ass feels so stretched!" She took a few breaths as I stayed still. "When you first put it in, it stung and I thought for a minute you were going to rip me apart. When you stopped, that feeling went away and I just felt really stretched. Now I feel fully stuffed!" She chuckled.

"Well Sue, the hard part, pardon the pun, is over. I'm all the way in now. I'm glad I didn't hurt you. I was worried at first, but you've got it all!

"It's because you were so gentle and slow! It doesn't hurt at all, now. It just feels so weird, in a good way. Now, I want you to fuck my ass. It's all yours from now on. Whenever you want it, you can have it. Now fuck me!"

I started out slowly, pulling almost all the way back out and pushing in slowly. Then I started going faster, and faster. I'd push in until my balls slapped against her cheeks, then pull out again. Sues eyes began to roll back into her head and she would give a little grunt each time I bottomed out. Her arms dropped to her sides and her legs began sliding up and down my hips. We had a decent rhythm going, but I could tell she wasn't as comfortable as I wanted her to be. It could be better, so I slowed my pace until we were again at a slow and gentle rhythm. Then I pulled completely out.

Her eyes popped open and she mewed. "Why did you stop? It was feeling so good!

"I know a better way. We'll both be more comfortable and I think you'll enjoy it more. Roll over and get on your knees." I kissed her one more time and moved out of the way so she could roll over and get into position. While she did that, I put more lube on my cock.

I pushed her legs further apart and lined my cock up with her gaping hole. When I put my glans on her opening, I grabbed her by the hips and pushed in with one mighty shove! "Ohhh Fuuuck! You're in even deeper like this!

I slammed into her three or four times and then told her; "Play with your pussy! I want to feel you come while I'm pounding this sexy ass!" Then I smacked her cheek. She started to run her fingers in her pussy and I could feel them inside her as she jammed her hand into herself. I smacked her other cheek as I kept fucking her ass.

"Oh! OH! Yessss! It feels sooo goooodddddd!. Fuck me! Fuck meeee!" I reached up and grabbed both of her swaying tits and began to squeeze them. I used them like reigns as I fucked her ass. I'd slam foreward and pull back on them to try and force myself deeper. This pushed her closer to her orgasm.

The tightness of her rear channel was finally getting to me. The lube was doing its job, making it easier for me to slide in and out. It was almost like fucking her pussy, except it was tighter and more erotic. I was continually balls deep in her forbidden hole. I could feel the pressure building, but I didn't want to end it so quickly. I tried to think of other things while pounding away, but when she finally peaked and started to convulse, her sphincter squeezed me tighter than anything I'd ever felt before, and that tripped my trigger.

Both of us screamed; "I'm COMMMINNNNNNNNGGG!" as I blasted her bowels with huge globs of come. While her sphincter squeezed down, I'd pull back and slam in again as another spurt erupted from my cock.

Finally, after about five contractions of my orgasm, I was finally spent and I lay on her back. She had me locked inside her for a few seconds more before she finally collapsed to the bed, taking me with her.

We lay there trying to catch our breath. I wrapped my arms around her and used my elbows to lift myself partially off of her. I grabbed her breasts and just held them, running my thumbs gently across her hardened nipples while we slowly brought our breathing back to normal. I kissed the back of her neck and asked; "Are you alright? How do you feel?"

"Wow. Just, wow! I came so hard, but it was different than just regular fucking. It started in a different spot, but when it hit me...... Holy Shit! It was intense. Now, I'm kinda mad at myself for waiting so long to do this because it felt so good, but I will never regret letting you be my first! You were so gentle and slow. It made it nice. At first, I was tense, then you helped me relax. When you first put it in, I thought you were going to split me in half! But after I got used to you being back there, it started to feel good. Then you had me play with myself. That increased the pleasure. All that going on and you grabbed my teats and really started to slam into me pushed me over the edge. God, that was such a great orgasm!"

While we talked, her muscles relaxed and I slowly began to deflate. I could feel myself sliding out of her rear passage. When I pulled out, we both gave a little whimper. I looked down at her ass. She was still slightly open and I watched my come slowly dribble out and pool on the mattress.

I rolled off of her and she turned to me and we kissed. "I think we should start to get cleaned up. I don't know about you, but I've worked up quite a sweat and could use a shower. Care to join me?" She nodded her head and as I backed off the bed, I helped her up. We walked hand in hand into the bathroom and into the shower.

I don't know about her, but I know my fantasies about her were totally fulfilled!

12