All Comments on 'Susan and Johnny Ch. 01'

by kyle2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kplusmckplusmcalmost 12 years ago
keep it cuming

great start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You got to be kidding!!!!!!!!

Get real, what a bunch of Bull Shit, try writing something that's not pure garbage. This should be listed under science fiction.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Excellent

Great start honey, all anonymous comments should be banned. Everyone should be required to sign in. Love it so far please keep it going. Hopefully he's the one for her.

dcolindcolinalmost 12 years ago
keep going

great start keep it up and forget the idiots that wont laeve there name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Excellent

Actually, asshole newbies who hate people being anonymous on the net are the ones who are out of place.

dixXxeedixXxeealmost 12 years ago
Good start!

can't wait to read more. Please continue, don't let the Negative comments by someone who hides behind anonymous stop you. :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
It seems as if his aunt has had the hots for him for a while.

I felt the story was a little rushed.

When did he take off his jacket and shirt, and how could he walk with his pants around his ankles?

I like that he is going to get to fuck a hot older woman and have her teach him how to pleasure her. It could be the start of a long sexual love affair between the two of them, something that could last for years.

She needs a man to love her and fuck her and he needs a woman that will make him forget about his girlfriend and best friend screwing him over.

It could be that everything will work out better for all of them.

I hope to see more soon, thanks for the read.

kyle2kyle2almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback!

Thanks to all of you who have offered feedback! I will continue to allow anonymous comments unless they get really out of hand... free speech is good. :) The next chapter is on its way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, I'm anonymous too....

...and have no intention of ever making myself known here!

But you and anyone else will only get the truth, even if my name isn't associated with it.

Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it....

A few holes in the process, regarding clothing, but quite believable.

Similar to a story in my long distant past.

Not with my Aunt, but a friend of my mother's and neighbor.

A fantastic experience at the age of 15 (she 31 yrs), when she felt momentarily sorry for me and our close friendship erupted into an exciting session of discovery and orgasms.

She fell madly in love with me and we often risked getting caught, but alas good things with the wrong people rarely last and we got busted by her husband.

I escaped without bruises but became a short-term outcast from my loving family after the lady (in tears), told my parents of the happening.

Anyhow....through a variety of circumstances we often met and were never caught again....even seven years later we were regularly fucking for the sheer fun of it, two weeks before I married another....

That was to be the last time....but two weeks after my honeymoon we were back together for an epic few hours of tasting and fucking, through until I migrated to Australia from UK two years later.

Hmmmm, almost 50 years ago now and more than 100 others tasted since..,

But in retrospect....she was probably still by far the best in my life.

Your story brought back so many happy, sexy, daring thoughts of her....

Thank you.😊🙏😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous