Susan and the Egg

Story Info
Susan has her orgasm controlled by an intelligent egg.
6k words
4.65
19.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this story features the same characters as my previous stories this one is pure fantasy. I doubt that the device described would actually work in practice (unfortunately).

******************************************************************

Friday was our regular night to sit in the hot tub with a nice rum and coke, then have "junk food" supper. Something quick and easy usually followed with another rum.

About 4 o'clock Susan appeared from her workshop shed in the garden and said she was going to go up and have her shower ready to go out to the hot tub.

"I'll sort out the drinks while you shower. Be up in a minute." I replied.

I went out to the kitchen and collected a couple of glasses. Rum, ice and lime put into the glass and then a bottle of coke shared between them. I was slightly perturbed that I hadn't heard the shower running but just assumed that Susan had decided something needed fixing before she showered.

I headed upstairs to have my shower to find Susan laying on the bed. Legs spread wide, knees raised and feet flat on the bed. Her pussy was exposed and open to me. Her hand was between her legs and she was gently stroking her clit.

"I thought you were showering? What is going on here?"

"I was preparing myself. I wanted to be nice and wet so that you could insert my vibrating Kegel exerciser. You remember that a while ago you had it modified so that it used an arousal sensor and wouldn't let me orgasm regardless of how much I squeezed? Well, I had a chat with your friend who modified it and he has done a few enhancements for me. So, slip it in and I will tell you what I have planned for this evening and the rest of the weekend."

I climbed between her legs and she took her hand away. I could see the moisture at the entrance to her vagina but just to make sure she was good and wet I slid a finger in to her. After a bit of probing around I decided she was wet but I couldn't resist a quick lick with a wet tongue just to make sure. Susan moaned. I picked up the egg and put it in my mouth to wet it and take the chill off and then gently pressed it inside her. It slid in easily and quickly disappeared in to her vagina. As I used my finger to make sure that the egg was nestled against her g-spot felt her muscles contract and the egg burst into life.

"So, what happens now?" I asked.

"The current program is 'learning mode'. It has a maximum and minimum arousal setting. As I squeeze my Kegels the vibrator runs depending on how hard I squeeze. The arousal sensor feeds back to the controller. If I get up to more than 60% arousal level it shuts the vibrator down. It won't reactivate until I get my body under control and my arousal level has fallen below 40% regardless how much I squeeze so I need to save my energy. That way I can learn to keep myself nicely aroused without getting too close to orgasm."

"So, what other programs are there?"

"If you look at the controller it is possible to override the stop and start levels. There are a series of other programs that we can look through. They all have help information displayed so they should all be fairly self-explanatory."

"Well that all has some potential for fun. The drinks are poured so let's go out to the hot tub and see how things go."

I watched Susan in the tub. After a while I was able to work out whether she was waiting for a reset or was getting aroused by the egg.

Eventually Susan seemed to settle into a blissful state. "How is it going?" I asked

"I think I have just about got it under control. I seem to have settled at a level where I can keep the egg vibrating for as long as I like."

I moved over to sit beside Susan and rested a hand on her leg. "Don't you dare try and touch me. That will push me back over the edge and I will have to wait for the egg to reset."

I resisted the temptation to caress Susan but eventually the sight of her erect nipples was just too much and I gently stroked the nearest one. Susan sighed and I could see she was trying to avoid getting any more aroused.

"NOOO...It was all going so well. Now I will have to calm down again, but if you continue to caress my nipple like that it isn't going to happen any time soon!!"

I relented and left Susan to calm down and soon I could see that she had been able to re-activate the egg.

After about an hour we were both all wrinkly from the hot water and getting peckish so we headed indoors to have some supper.

Once we have eaten, I head off to the kitchen to tidy up while Susan tried desperately to keep her body under control. I decide that now is the time to start to have a bit of fun. Having surreptitiously picked up the controller I switch the egg into manual mode and started to slow the vibration down. I could see Susan looking a bit puzzled. Then I set the controller to run a different pre-set program. This would bring Susan to the edge of orgasm but then slow down again. It had the option for manual override and my intention was to tease Susan until she begged to be allowed to climax.

I headed back into the lounge and sat down on the couch with Susan. I could see that she was getting more and more aroused. After a few minutes it becomes clear that she was calming down again.

"What have you done? "She asked.

I explained what the egg was programmed to do. "In that case I am going to go and lay down on the bed and enjoy myself. Are you going to watch or just leave me to it?"

We headed off to the bedroom and Susan laid down on the bed and I sat on the end watching her get closer and closer to orgasm without ever actually getting to her much needed climax.

"I am going to restrain you now and then I will allow you your climax."

I retrieved the restraints that we permanently had attached conveniently to the corners of the bed. Once I was satisfied that Susan would be unable to struggle. I opened our toy drawer and got her nipple clamps out. I gently pulled on her nipples so that they were fully erect and then attached the clamps behind her nipple rings. Even as I tightened them Susan didn't object. I picked up the controller and turned down the arousal level.

"I thought you were going to make me cum?" Susan moaned.

"Well maybe I lied. I thought perhaps I would tease you a bit longer, I am not sure that you are really desperate enough yet."

I set the controller for a low-level random mode while I moved back up to caress her breasts. Her nipples were stretched to their limit by the clamps and were obviously very sensitive judging by Susan's reaction to me licking the tips of them. Then I pressed a fingertip against Susan's clit. She tried to push her hips up to get me to stroke her. I knew that the egg vibration would reduce if I started to get Susan more aroused but I wanted to see how long it would be before she begged me for a climax.

After a couple of minutes of extra stimulation Susan moaned: "Please...I am getting so desperate. Let me cum."

I picked up the controller and changed the program to 5-minute countdown to orgasm, followed by 15-minute calm down then repeat the 5-minute countdown. I then moved away and sat so that I could admire the sight of her climaxing.

As Susan got more aroused, I could see her squirming and her breathing got more ragged. Moisture started to seep from her pussy and ran down the inside of her thighs. Then the climax hit her. She arched her back and moaned. Pushing up as hard as she could on her secured legs game me an intimate view of her throbbing pussy.

Once her orgasm passed the egg continued to keep her aroused.

"What have you got planned for me now?" She asked.

"One more orgasm if you are lucky. "

"Please untie me, I need to be comfortable this second time"

I released Susan and she rolled over onto her front, pushing a pillow under her hips so that her arse was raised. As she started to get more aroused, I could see that she was staring to hump the pillow. I couldn't resist running a finger along the crack of her arse. When I got to her anus, I found that the juice that had been leaking from her pussy had lubricated it so I gently pressed a finger against her sphincter. As the tip of my finger slid past the entrance to her anus, she pushed her hips upwards encouraging me to push deeper into her. It wasn't long before my finger was fully buried inside of her and I could feel the egg vibrating the other side of the membrane between her rectum and vagina. I pressed gently against the egg, pushing it towards her g-spot. It wasn't going to be long before she had her second climax.

Susan gasped and I felt her tense up as the egg did its job and brought her to a huge climax. I continued to push my finger in and out of her arse making sure that I pressed against the egg periodically. Her orgasm seemed to go on for ever. Eventually she collapsed flat on the bed and my finger slipped out of her.

I stroked her back and she sighed appreciatively. "Roll over and I will take off the clamps and remove the egg."

Susan rolled onto her back. I gently fondled a breast and then gently took hold of the tip of her nipple. Gently massaging it to start the blood flowing again I then carefully removed the clamp. Susan moaned slightly. I then repeated the removal of her other clamp.

"OK, spread your legs and I will take the egg out for you."

"No. I will keep it in tonight. I want to see if I can survive the whole weekend wearing it. There is a special night time mode, so, I will give that a try."

Susan then picked up the controller and after a few presses she was satisfied and set it down on the side table.

"I don't quite know what it does overnight, hopefully it won't keep me awake all night. Sorry but I am so exhausted after those orgasms I don't think that I would be able to satisfy you tonight. You won't be too upset if you have to wait a little longer?"

"As long as you aren't going to tease me for a whole week again, I will let you off."

"I promise I will see to you tomorrow."

A couple of times during the night I was aware of Susan moaning briefly and then tossing and turning for a couple of minutes, but then she settled back to sleep.

I was surprised to be woken up by an odd sensation in my cock. I looked down to see Susan had taken my cock in her mouth. As soon as I had fully hardened Susan released my cock, kneeled over me and guided it into her wet vagina. She rode me as quick as she could and I knew that I wasn't going to last very long at this rate. As soon as I came Susan also climaxed. It must have been the quickest of quickies ever.

Susan rolled off of me and lay down beside me. "Sorry about that, I was so desperate I couldn't wait."

"Did you hear me complain? Do you want a coffee to recover?"

"Oh yes please"

I went off to the kitchen and made a pot of nice strong coffee and we sat in bed while we drunk it.

"So, what was the night time program?"

"Well, I am not sure quite what went on. Every time I stared to have an erotic dream, I was aware that the egg was gently vibrating, but I don't know whether the vibration set off the dream or whether the dream somehow caused a change in my pussy that the egg detected and started to vibrate to reinforce the effect of the dream."

Susan continued: "What I hadn't anticipated was that the egg also had an alarm set so about 5 minutes before I attacked you it started to vibrate with increasing ferocity so I couldn't ignore it. I had to pull it out and as they say the rest is history."

We relaxed for a while longer before I asked Susan, "Are you still up for a trip into town today? That exhibition of erotic art at the gallery finishes soon."

"I don't see why not. I promised Carol I would pop in to her lingerie shop sometime. She said she had some new sexy ranges in."

We got up and showered. When I returned to the bedroom Susan was re-inserting the egg. I looked at her a bit perplexed, even though she had said she would wear it all weekend I didn't think she would wear it out.

"I thought you want to give that a rest."

"Well I said I would wear it all weekend and I was curious to see whether I could wear it in public. I will keep it on a low setting but also set it so that I can squeeze if I want a bit of a boost."

It was only a short drive into town, the car park wasn't too busy so we had no trouble finding a space. The art gallery was a short walk away and was also surprisingly quiet, we had the erotic art exhibition virtually to ourselves. The exhibition tried to explain the history of erotic art from across the world and also to show how what is considered to be erotic had changed over the ages. It proved to be interesting and informative.

A couple of times I caught sight of Susan concentrating more than would be expected and I suspected that she was squeezing her Kegel muscles to increase the level of arousal provided by the egg.

By the time we had seen all that we wanted to see it was getting close to lunch time and as it was a nice day, we found a small tapas bar which had some outside tables. They had a set menu for 2 which suited us just fine so we ordered lunch with a cold Spanish beer each.

We sat and ate a leisurely lunch but then Susan said, "I don't think that I can take much more of this. Please can you switch off the egg? I will go to the restroom and take it out. I couldn't visit Carol with it vibrating away anyway."

I looked at the controller and found a new program.

"I have a better idea. Keep the egg in place. I have set it to sleep for 90 minutes, then it will restart and bring you to a climax in half an hour. It is locked now so there is no way to override it. You had better hope we are home by then or you will may well be climaxing in public."

"That should be fine. I only want to pay a quick visit to Carol's shop before we head home."

We finished off lunch and took the short walk to Carol's shop. When we entered the shop, Carol kissed Susan and said "Head out back and get undressed. I will go and get you some extremely sexy stuff to try out."

Susan took off her dress but kept her panties on, when Carol returned, she said to Susan, "You aren't undressed yet!! You can't try on sexy lingerie with your panties on." With that Carol hooked her fingers into the waist band of Susan's panties and pulled them down. Reluctantly Susan stepped out of them. As Carol picked them up, she noticed how damp the crotch was. "I know you are glad to see me but I didn't realise I turned you on that much?"

Susan blushed. "It isn't quite what you think..." And then went on to explain about the egg she was wearing.

"Is it still inside you?" Carol asked.

"It is, but it is sleeping at the moment. It feels wonderful. Tell you what why don't you come over tomorrow and I will give you a full demo and you can have a go with a spare that I have."

"Sounds fun," replied Carol.

Susan tried on the various bits of lingerie that Carol showed her and eventually selected a couple of pieces none of which left a whole lot to the imagination so I was looking forward to seeing Susan wearing them. Suddenly Susan moaned. "You OK?" asked Carol.

"The egg just burst back into life. It is set to bring me to a climax in half an hour. We need to get home."

"You can just stay here."

"It's OK I am sure we can make it home. Can you pack up the stuff I selected and bring it over with you tomorrow?"

"No problem. See you for lunch."

Susan threw her dress back on and pulled on her panties and then panting slightly dragged me out of the shop and back to the car."

"Home, and don't hang about." She said.

It took about 20 minutes to get home and Susan was getting close to cumming. As soon as I parked the car she dashed indoors and collapsed on the settee. She started to stroke her already erect nipple. When I caught up with her, she asked me to take her dress off. As soon as I had pulled it over her head she reached down and yanked her panties off. She lay on the settee with her legs spread wide. It was only a matter of moments before her hips started to thrust up and down and her hand covered her pussy and started to press on her clit to intensify her climax.

"I am exhausted, I am going to have a lie down for a while if that is alright?"

"You go and relax; I will sort out some supper ready for when you have recovered."

"See you in an hour or so."

"No problem."

Susan went off to the bedroom while I headed off to the kitchen. As I started to set about sorting out some fish and bits to make a paella. It didn't take me long so I then walked round to the bedroom to find Susan sound asleep. It occurred to me that Susan probably hadn't realised that the egg would reset itself in half an hour or so and start to bring her back up to a medium level of arousal.

Susan was laying on the bed completely naked. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her sleeping. Eventually it became clear that the egg had started up. Her nipples started to harden and every now and then her hips would start to thrust gently back and forth. After a few more minutes Susan started to wake up. She stretched herself out and then realised that the egg was running.

"Did you have a nice rest?" I asked

"Yes, thank you, but I hadn't expected to wake up feeling so aroused again."

"I assume that the egg has kicked back in and that woke you?"

"Mmm, it feels so good but I think I need something else inside me!"

With that she stretched out and spread he legs wide. I quickly got undressed, my cock already hard. I slipped a finger into her vagina. I could feel the egg vibrating but I took hold of the removal loop and started to pull it out. Once it was out, I started to lick Susan's clit but she pulled me away and guided me to fuck her instead.

"I just need you inside me. Please slowly fuck me and give me a real orgasm."

I slid my cock inside her and slowly thrust into her and then pulled out as far as I could before slowly thrusting back in. Susan started to moan and I continued to pump in and out gradually bringing Susan closer and closer to her much needed climax.

"Now make me cum!!" Susan wailed.

I thrust my cock in harder and faster, moments later I could feel my own orgasm welling up. As soon as I started to spurt into her, she climaxed as well. I kept thrusting as hard as I could and filled her with my semen. As Susan started to calm down a little, I slowed my thrusts but I kept pumping in and out until I was too soft to keep going.

"That felt lovely, thank you."

"I aim to please," I replied.

We both headed for the shower. I stood behind Susan in the shower and once we got under the water, I started to soap her body. It was clear from the start she was still felling extremely sensitive. I started by soaping her back, as I did, I could feel the tension being released from her. I then started on her shoulders and continued down to her breasts. At the first gentle touch she sighed and her nipples immediately started to swell. I thoroughly washed her breasts, fondling them gently making sure that her nipples had been suitably brought to full hardness.

I then started to pay attention to her buttocks. As I soaped them Susan pushed her hips back so that her arse was closer to me. I gave her cheeks a playful slap. Susan responded with a playful "ow" but continued to press her arse towards me.

I ran a finger down the crack between her cheeks. When my finger reached her anus, I gently pressed against it intending to just soap around the opening to wash away her juices which had collected there, however Susan had other ideas. She pushed back onto my finger and it slid past her sphincter, lubricated by the soap. I kept my hand still and Susan gradually pushed further and further with her hips until my finger had sunk to its full length inside her arse. Susan held still. I started to slip my finger out but felt her clench her muscles, so I pushed it back in and started to move it around inside her. When I touched the wall to her vagina she moaned slightly and squirmed. After a minute or so she then relaxed her muscles and moved so that my finger slipped out again.

12