Susan and the Egg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then started to soap her tummy gradually moving my hands lower and lower. I slid them down each side of her body and continued soaping the tops of her legs being careful to get close but not actually touching her intimate area. After a few minutes of this teasing, I heard Susan whisper: "Please."

"Please what?" I whispered back

"Please make me cum one more time."

I started to run my hand over her labia gently parting her lips. She spread her legs a bit mor to ease access. My finger slipped gently up towards her clitoris and I started to massage it and press the tip against the ring dangling from her hood. A few moments later Susan started to thrust back and forward as she had yet another orgasm.

"Thank you." She gasped.

"Would you like some refreshment now? Paella will be ready in 20 minutes or so and the wine is cold."

Sunday, we had a quiet morning. Susan had enjoyed a better night. The egg still kept her turned on but she had successfully disabled the morning alarm function.

After a leisurely breakfast in bed we prepared for the visit of Carol. It was a typical mid-summer day so I sorted the barbecue ready for lunch. Our garden is not overlooked so Susan didn't even bother to get dressed. She made a lovely sight, her nipples slightly pointed showing that the egg was working its magic on her body. I asked her what setting she had it on. "Just a low tick over with a manual squeeze to boost the level temporarily if I want to." She informed me.

Carol arrived about 1 and gave Susan the lingerie that she had selected yesterday. Susan did a quick fashion show and I realised that the different pieces of assorted lingerie all made a mix and match ensemble none of which left very little to the imagination.

I poured us all a glass of wine and put some prawns and fish skewers on the barbecue. Susan and Carol sat down on the loungers and Carol stripped off her clothes. Susan was soon telling Carol all about the egg and what it could do. I could see that Carol was getting more and more interested and excited as Susan explained how it could be used to tease and control arousal and even orgasm.

After we had eaten Susan went in doors and brought out a second egg and gave it to Carol. "This is for you." She told her.

Carol inspected the egg, "There isn't an on off switch?" she asked.

"No," Susan replied, "It automatically detects the warmth and moisture of your vagina once you insert it. Do you need a drop of lube?"

"I don't think so, I am already moist enough." Carol replied.

With that she parted her outer lips and started to massage the entrance to her vagina. Finding that she was suitably wet she pressed the egg against her entrance and it slipped inside with ease.

"Nothing is happening." Carol moaned.

"You need to run through a calibration sequence first so that the egg can learn about your body's responses to various levels of stimulation and to see how well you can control your internal muscles. Here is your remote control, just press start and then follow the instructions on the screen."

We both watched Carol getting more and more aroused as she ran through the "calibration" sequence. Once Susan had to stop her from staring to finger her clit. "You will only defeat the point of the egg if you do that. It will only allow you to get to a certain level of arousal before it shuts off. You are best to just lay back and enjoy what the egg can do."

Once Carol had finished the setup Susan set both of their eggs to gradually increase their arousal level over a period of an hour but not actually bring them to a climax. It was such a lovely sight just watching the two of them getting more and more aroused. Carol was desperately trying to keep herself under control, her nipples as hard as I had ever seen them, a dribble of moisture leaking down between her legs which she gradually spread wider and wider. Her clitoris getting more and more erect and pressing against her hood piercing.

After an hour I brought the girls fresh drinks and took the opportunity to fondle both of their breasts. Then as they had their eyes closed basking in the pleasure of their eggs, I sneakily picked up the two remote controls. I intended to have a bit of fun but keep the two of them close to their climaxes as I could.

First, I changed the programs to manual control but left the option for the girls to squeeze for a quick boost. I started by turning down the arousal level just to see if they would notice. It didn't take Susan long to notice as she was used to using the egg. She looked over at me, noticed that I had the controllers in my hand and just winked and nodded towards Carol.

I started to adjust Carol's egg. I turned it up then down keeping her guessing what was going to happen next. Susan just sat and watched as her friend squirmed with arousal. Eventually I relented and set the egg to gradual increase the arousal level until Carol reached her climax.

It took about 10 minutes for the egg to work its magic. Carol gasped and then started to thrust her hips as her orgasm took over her body. Her hands grasped her breasts and started to pull on her nipple rings. The egg kept her cumming for as long as possible but eventually Carol started to come down form the high. The egg started to slow down but didn't stop completely holding Carol in a state of ecstasy.

"That was incredible," she gasped, "But I need to calm down for a while."

"Just lay back and enjoy yourself." Replied Susan. "Peter will put the egg into manual mode. If you want more just squeeze your internal muscles and the egg will respond."

I did as Susan had suggested. Every few minutes the expression on Carol's face changed as she concentrated on squeezing hard enough to increase her arousal level. After a while Susan got up and walked over to Carol. She cupped one of Carol's breasts in her hand and leant over to take her nipple in her mouth. Carol moaned at this unexpected attention.

Susan the moved round so that she was between Carol's legs. She knelt down, Carol's legs were still spread wide giving Susan a clear view of her labia and clitoris. In her aroused state Carol's clitoris was still engorged and pressing against the ring in her hood. Susan ran her tongue up Carol's slit until it pressed gently against Carol's clitoris. She then started to gently suck on Carol's clit. Carol squirmed and her breathing became ragged as Susan helped her towards a second orgasm.

At this point I decided that I had watched enough and needed to join in the action. I walked over behind Susan. I ran my hands over her shoulders then reached round her and cupped each breast in my hands. I could feel the hardness of Susan's nipples pressing against my palms as I gently started to caress Susan's beautiful breasts.

I pressed my cock between Susan's legs and it quickly nestled between her labia. She was so wet that my cock slipped up and down between her lips and pressed against her clitoris. Susan started to wiggle her hips to guide my cock towards her moist vagina. She was still wearing her egg so I knew that I wasn't going to be able to penetrate her far.

The tip of my cock entered her, I could feel the egg vibrating inside her and I knew that I wasn't going to last very long with all of the extra stimulation. I started to slide my cock out and then gently pushed in again. As I did Susan pushed back against me and my cock pressed against the egg and pushed it deeper inside of her.

As the egg buried itself as deep as it would go, I heard Carol start to climax. The extra stimulation of the egg against my cock brought me to orgasm at the same time and this pushed Susan over the edge as well so we were all cumming together.

Once I had finished ejaculating and started to go soft, I pulled away from Susan and she got up from between Carol's legs. We were all hot and exhausted so I went and made us cold drinks, but not before I turned the eggs down to a low simmer level just to keep the girls aware of something nestled inside of them.

"I can't remember the last time I had orgasms as powerful as that." Carol said. "I guess I had better take the egg out so you can put it away."

"Don't be silly, you can keep it as a present." Replied Susan. "Just promise you will switch it off while you drive home."

"Thanks, I think it could become quite addictive."

"I know, I have tried wearing mine all weekend but I would like to keep mine in all the time given a chance."

After we had had our drinks, Carol said that she really should get off home. I handed her the controller for her egg and the instruction manual. Carol threw on her dress but no underwear and we escorted her to her car. As she drove off, we waved her goodbye.

"I could do with something to eat and then I am going to take you up to bed and fuck you properly." Susan said.

"Sounds like fun, what do you fancy for supper?"

"Why not just do a cheese and cold cuts platter. Not sure either of us is up to cooking anything!"

Once we were refreshed Susan ordered me to go and lay on the bed. When she came in, she had the controller for her egg. "I have switched it off, I guess it is going to need a good clean and a re-charge." She squatted over my face and lowered her pussy close to my mouth.

"Pull the egg out and then clean me up with your tongue before I fuck you."

I had to push two fingers right inside of her to locate the extraction string as the egg was still buried deep inside her following our earlier fun. I slowly pulled the egg out; it was covered with my semen and her juices. Once I had removed the egg, I pushed my tongue inside of her and started to lick her pussy. Susan moaned and started to squirm as I alternately licked her vagina and then slid my tongue up and pressed against her clitoris.

Before I could bring her to a climax, she slid down my body and impaled herself on my rigid cock. Slowly she slid backwards and forwards whilst making sure that her clit rubbed against my pubic area. We were both getting more and more turned on and were getting close to climax. Before we could climax, Susan lifted off my cock, she rolled over on her back, "Fuck me slow." She moaned.

I climbed between her legs but instead of just fucking her I licked a nipple which instantly hardened. I continued sucking the same nipple and then changed over to the other one. Once I was sure they were properly erect I ran my tongue down her body until I got to her slit. As Susan started to squirm and moan, I started to lick her clit. As Susan got more aroused, she started to pant. It was clearly time to finish her off so I slid my cock slowly inside her. She pushed up with her hips trying to get me to penetrate even deeper.

I slowly slid in and out of her trying to keep her on edge without climaxing until we were both desperate to cum. As I felt my climax start to well up, I thrust faster. This brought us both to mind-shattering climaxes.

Once we had come down from the excitement I lay down beside Susan and gently fondled a breast. Susan purred with satisfaction as we relaxed and recovered from all of our exertions.

After a while Susan got up and picked up her egg. Heading off to the bathroom she gave it a good wash then returned and plugged it into the charger. She then took my hand and guided me to the shower. We washed each other sensually until we were both clean and fully refreshed.

"I think it must be time for bed...and I mean sleep!" Susan sighed.

"It has been quite a day, hasn't it?"

"It sure has. But I am going to give the egg one more night session just to see if I have got used to it"

"I think you are getting addicted to the constant feeling of arousal!"

"Maybe."

12