All Comments on 'Susan Becomes A Working Girl... In Heels'

by DanielWilson

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another guy loses his wife

Sex to come at the club, money and temptation . He will be chucked . And she has two kids home,!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And when she got home....

She found that her husband was gone. He had packed everything he wanted and had moved out. She never saw him again. She was served with the divorce papers two weeks later giving her full custody, the house (which she promptly lost as she couldn't afford the payments) and what remained of the checking account. When she called his attorney she was informed that he would be handling the divorce (Her husband had left him with his Power of Attorney) as her soon to be ex-husband never wanted to see her again. He had moved somewhere to look for a new job and a new life. Because lets be honest. Who would stay with a cheating slut? Why do these sluts think that the husband won't react badly to their behavior? Same dumb story, different day. No stars.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Got to love a recession,

It certainly helps with the plot lines. Almost a pass mark, in the last quarter I felt the wife's character shifted to dramatically from the shy housewife to a cuckolding slut. It would be interesting to see a follow up where she finds out the ugly reality of private room antics with fat, old men.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I understand the story, but...

I understand the story, but for her start lying to her husband, start having all that thoughts of cheating...Start to think more in other men and their money, will turn her in a whore, and the lying will end their marriage, because soon she will loose the small amount of respect she has for her husband...

trysttrystover 9 years ago
Lots of potential

I'd love to read more, see how you develop the characters. Does her fantasy turn out as hot as she imagines? Does hubby get on board?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super!

I love the concept of your story. Very well written and thought out. I hope that you will continue with Susan becoming a deprayel whore, who enjoys every minute of her increasing debauchery. Also I like the idea of her husband becoming aroused at the thought of his beautiful wife, using her body to excite other men. You can go a long way with this very erotic story. Especially good is his Susan's use of dirty talk. Please, please continue! 5 Stars!

Orion623Orion623over 9 years ago

The plot is one that Literotica readers have seen many times before. Housewife turns to selling sex to save the family from penury. In this case the author has taken the theme a step further by setting up Susan as a money-mad whore who thinks nothing of lying to her husband and cheating on their relationship. To me the change from naive housewife to hotwife who wants her husband to be a cuckold was far to abrupt, thus it was not believable.

Susan thinks only about the money she could make, not about the dollars she can earn for the family coffers. And she thinks about cuckolding Mike while making money hand over fist but we are given no reason why cuckolding is so important to her. A more leisurely pace for the changes in Susan would lend credulity to the story and offer the author more chances to explore her exploding sexuality as well as emotional changes towards her husband.

Despite what I see as problems I enjoyed the story which was easy to read and nicely descriptive. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At divorce

How many USA states the husband gets the children custody at working wife case?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
And...?

This story isn't labeled "Chapter One," but I can only assume there will be a follow-up. Otherwise, this is a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers.

The wife in this story seemed a little too eager to sell herself. There seemed to be little hesitance or forethought on her part, as if she were only a prop in hubby's fantasy. It would be far more interesting if there were some conflict, tension or hesitation.

We hardly learned anything about the husband in this story, as well. Is there any hesitation on his end about his wife stripping? Does he feel no shame? Is there no other option?

I gave you four stars for the effort, but you need to flesh out these characters a little better. Otherwise, they're just actors in a bad porno movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get real!

They are behind on the mortgage, pawned the GPS, drive a battered old car but she has her nails and hair done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Start

This is a good start to what I hope is going to be a number of chapters. Because I know the story from Mike's perspective, I am giving you five stars. I know it is a tremendous turn on for both. However, the first night watching the kids alone thinking about what is happening at the club leads not only to an accidental mess in the shorts but then a feeling of insecurity and inferiority sets in. The wife now is in control of your relationship and richer stronger men control her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

Great start, can't wait to learn what happens next. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story.....

....no complaints about technicals and very well paced.

But, it is, in the end an often repeated storyline. What distinguishes this from the pack is the way you develop the duplicitous attitude of the wife and her growing desire to "fuck them all" at great expense.

The price she will pay will be her marriage and in the end, her self respect....

For now, she's all heated up about being a sex object for every man. Her cheerleader background offers the basic skills and tendency toward exhibitionism.

Not my fave, but it stands out from the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

The story started with a happy couple in debt. She wants to help out. All good. All she has done is interview and already she is lying to hubby, thinking of cheating and cuckolding him and making money but not necessarily for her family. What a useless cunt and what a stupid story

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good Start, ...However !

A good to start to a happy but debt ridden couple trying to raise children in a difficult economical environment.

The wife's character started off really well dealing with the social, emotional anguish of earning money in a seedy trade.

The story was going really well dealing with the couples new hope of getting oit off febt with the wife giving her husband a strip dance. Which can be considered a trail run for when she does it for paying customers.

However, the power she now realises she has over men with her body being the drug. She now wanys to cuckold her loving, father of her children for a fist full of dollars !

As we all know the real cost will be her relationship, her children, her husband, her self respect, and of course her marriage.

I thought thos story was going to deal with the problems a couple will have with a wife being a stripper or low level prostitute.

Not another cuckold wimp husband story.

There are far too many cuckold stories on this site for there to ne yet another one.

I hope the author proofs me wrong !

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
the marriage is over if it ever was.

we all have choices. susan's choice is to betray her husband. the tired old arguments of economic necessity, blackmail, mental illness, extortion are simply lies told to the betrayer by herself and to the betrayed. the husband should have said no. now both will reap the whirlwind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"She thought as she stroked her husband, I can't wait to cuckold him."

Women really say that to themselves? Sure. Yeah.

Tennessee strip clubs actually Pay! strippers? They're not independent contractors?

Deep in the heart of Dicksy I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Losers

Give the author a break It's a stroke story. Good effort. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story...

...and a great start. This just begs for continuation. You've set it up so well, I do hope you will add to it.

Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Happy

Susan is going to be a whore and Mike will soon be a cuck. Another sick story pandering to slobbering idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Please continue story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing! So hot, please continue the series. I cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was just PG-13 but I'm looking forward to the next chapter! LOTS of potential

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous