All Comments on 'Susan Ch. 02'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Perfect. Lesbian sex isn’t my go-to erotica but this was exquisite. Your writing is always so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ditto plus

I'd say pretty perfect also. And lesbian sex is my go to erotica. Especially family members. Hopefully Kelly has some of that in her bag of tricks/experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unbelievable

One thing kept breaking me out of the moment... that they thought the Pizza in Palo Alto was great.... please...

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Wish I was neighbors with Susan and Kelly!

Beautifully written!

Sensuous and erotic!

Thank You!

More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. The part about the Dean's wife could have been written by a former Co-worker, who was bi. She told us that she liked to seduce the moms of her friends.

She told us a story once about seducing one Mom, in her early 50's. This woman and husband were considered very conservative.

She told us after seducing the woman once, the woman would call her whenever her husband was out of town. He came home early once and caught them. She told us she had the wife bent over a chair doing her with a strap on.

The husband wanted to call the Police. The wife said, no need, it is not the first time and I called her. The couple eventually divorced.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Fantastic descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My pussy is drenched!

I have to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Susan Previous Part
Susan Series Info