Susan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relaxed, as relaxed as I think I have ever been. But still it was erotic. My nipples were swollen and I was sure my pussy was leaking my juices on Kelly's thigh. At least I knew her pussy was leaking on my thigh as I rubbed it against her. But the most important point was that the negative emotions I had been suffering—guilt about my affair with her husband and fear and uncertainty or perhaps a twinge of guilt about lesbian sex—had evaporated. I wasn't thinking about anything. I was just lying on a soft bed necking with my best friend. I didn't know how life could get any better.

It was Kelly who eventually escalated things. She simply broke off a kiss and pulled her head to where she could start begin to kiss and nibble at my neck. She started with one of my ear lobes, sucking on it. No one had ever done that to me. It sent a shot of passion directly to my pussy, which clenched in response. "Oh," I groaned.

Then she moved to the base of my throat, just above my collar bone and began to kiss and nibble on the soft, sensitive skin, sending another shot of heat to my groin. "Oh my, oh yes. Oh."

When I moved to reciprocate, Kelly pushed my head back and whispered, "No not now. Let me do you first. Just lie on your back and let me pleasure you. You can have your turn later. We have all night."

I lay back and let her continue. She was on her knees now, leaning across me to work on my ear lobe and throat on the other side. Her big tits hung down and dragged across my chest as she worked the sensitive areas of my neck. It was heavenly. I reached around with my hands and tried to lightly stroke her back. She rose up on her haunches in response, looking down on me, "No not yet. Be a good girl, or I will have to tie you to the bed."

Her threat sent a jolt of excitement through me. Tied up? I had never had sex that involved bondage. Is that where we were going? It wasn't fear. Just excitement.

She continued to work on my throat and neck with her lips, finding erogenous zones I never knew existed, but now she was massaging my breasts with her hands—softly, ever so softly. Soon she had paused with her lips and was sitting up on her haunches as she focused on her slow soft massage of my breasts. I was looking up at her thinking about how sexy her big breasts looked, hanging down from her chest, the nipples dark and swollen and how nice what she was doing to my tits was.

The bolts of passion from my neck and throat had ceased, replaced by a slow relaxing drag of her finger tips around and across my tits. Once in a while a fingertip would brush an engorged nipple, sending more excitement to my clit, but that was immediately followed by more massage. Eventually she escalated to a slow, soft massage of each breast with her whole hand—lifting it from my chest and pushing it towards its partner from the other side and then pressing it back to the side. It was almost like she was softly kneading dough. Oh it felt so good. Was bread dough this happy when it was needed? I giggled at the silly thought.

Kelly paused. "What is it Love? Did I hurt you?"

"Oh god no. Please don't stop. That feels so good, so nice."

She resumed her massage, but now she augmented it with her lips and tongue. Those same soft lips and tongue that had been so erotic when we were necking like teenagers were now caressing my breasts. And their erotic effect was redoubled when applied to my breasts. I could feel my breathing and my pulse beginning to pick up. "Oh god yes, Kelly that feels so good."

When her lips reached my nipples, I felt my passion ratchet up. First it was just a light touch of the tip of her tongue on the end of a nipple, and then the other nipple, but it escalated to using her tongue to swirl about each nipple one at a time, while her fingers pulled my breasts up and away from my chest toward her seeking mouth—not hard or painful, but firmly enough so I was noticing.

Was this lesbian sex, I wondered? My god, how did babies ever get born? Who would want men, even men like Jack, when she could have this? Why would my Mother have ever told me this was wrong? Nothing that felt this good could possibly be wrong.

"Ohhhh, God," I responded when she finally took a nipple between her lips and begin to suckle on it. I squirmed my hips in an involuntary response to the bolt of passion her suckling generated.

"Oh so you like that do you Susan?" she asked.

"Oh, fuck yes."

She smiled as she looked down at me. "We will get to the fucking later dear. There's no rush. We have all night." I pulled her head back down to my breasts and she returned to suckling on my nipples, augmented with just the tiniest nibbles with her teeth, and increasing the firmness of her massage of my tits.

That was when I felt my first orgasm creeping up on me—the tingling in my pussy and the flexing of my cunt muscles preparing for the big O. I had never cum from titty play before. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was groaning softly, almost continuously, now. Kelly's only response was to nibble harder at my tits. And then I felt it. Not a massive, screaming, body wrenching orgasm. Just a sudden release of the tension that had been building and that flash of emotion that goes with an orgasm. I let out an involuntary squeak. I had never made a sound like that when cumming before, but I had never cum like that before. I followed it with an involuntary sigh releasing the breath I had unknowingly been holding in my lungs during the build-up. "Oh Kelly," I said.

She sat back looking down on me with a shit eating grin. "Did you like that girl?"

"Mmmm. Yes. I've never cum that way. It was so good."

"That was just the warmup," she said. "There's lots more to come."

With that she slid back on the bed and picked up one of my feet. Holding my leg out straight and up to her head height, she began to work on my toes—caressing and then sucking. I giggled. "Do you think you are going to make me cum that way too?" I asked.

"Shhh. Just lie back and enjoy it."

I had learned over the last half hour that following such instructions would pay dividends, so I did just that. Just as when she was working on my upper body, I soon found myself incredibly relaxed. Also she seemed to be able to find erogenous zones that I didn't know existed, my toes, the underside of my feet, oh so sensitive to slowly, softly dragging nails, the backs of my calves, behind my knees, and my thighs, all the way around, but especially the soft sensitive skin inside the upper thighs. On each erogenous area she would start with her finger tips of a soft massage and then move to her lips and tongue.

When she began to focus on the inside of my thighs she moved so that she was kneeling between my legs. The release of my earlier climax had passed. I was incredibly horny, lying on my back, my knees bent and my legs spread widely, as she licked and nibbled the inside of my thighs, coming always closer to my pussy.

"Oh Kelly, that's so good. Make me cum again. I need to cum."

"In time girl. All in good time." But as she spoke she slid forward on her knees and I could feel her hot breath on my swollen pussy lips. She was using her fingers now to spread my pussy lips apart and stroke that oh so sensitive flesh normally hidden behind them.

"Oh, ahh, yes." A finger, no two fingers, penetrating my opening. Her fingers in my cunt. I was bucking my hips now in response to her thrusts. Oh my god it felt so good. She was finger fucking me, spinning her fingers to rub all the surfaces of my cunt she could reach. "Ohhhhhh," I groaned. And now she was licking the tender flesh of my inner lips with the flat of her soft seductive tongue. I was moaning continuously now as she slowly increased the force and pace of her fingers. And her tongue, oh that obscene, erotic, nasty tongue of hers. It was gently circling my clit, keeping me just on the edge of the climax I so wanted.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes. That's it. That's it. That's so fucking good. Make me cum Kelly, make me cum. But she didn't. She kept me hanging on the edge for what seemed like forever. It was the most exquisite torture. How could she do this to me, but how could she not?

"Oh so good, I groaned. Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh fuck, Kelly, this is killing me. Make me cum. Just make me cum."

And then she did. A third finger rammed its way into my cunt following the lead of the other two. She was using the muscles of her arm to fuck my cunt unmercifully. I was groaning and crying. She sucked my clit between her lips and nipped the end of it with her teeth, pushing me over the edge into a screaming climax. This wasn't like my earlier climax. This time my whole body was in a giant spasm and the sensations ripping through me were just fantastic. Oh my god, did I cum. And it went on and on for what seemed like forever. My toes cramped. Even my fingers cramped. My thighs tried to crush her head holding her in place so she wouldn't quit. And then she had to quit. I had to make her quit, because I couldn't take any more. But she didn't. She kept sucking on my clit, driving me wild. Oh fuck. It was indescribable. I was crying, screaming, swearing like a sailor.

I reached a point where I collapsed lying on my back, totally passive, my lewdly spread legs stretched out on either side of Kelly's broad hips. She was sitting back on her haunches looking down on me, her face soaked with the juices from my pussy, wearing a smile—a smile of pride at how she had destroyed me. I lay gasping for breath.

Once I recovered, I did my best to get Kelly off, but I lacked her skills and knowledge. She came, several times as I licked and sucked her, but I was a rank amateur by comparison, but I took great joy in my efforts.

In the morning, we awoke early enough to call in sick (someone else could mail all those early admissions notice packets we had put together) and then resumed pleasuring each other. We spent the next three days in almost non-stop sex, taking only a bit of time to eat and to sleep when we had exhausted each other. We fucked in every room in her house, in every position she knew, which seemed endless, with Kelly's extensive collection of dildos and other toys. We watched lesbian sex videos. We read erotica to each other. She told me wild stories of her and Jack's varied sex life—seduction of friends, threesomes, orgies, wife swapping. We drank. We smoked dope. It was a weekend of total indulgence.

And on Monday, we had to go back to work.


12