Susan Confesses

Story Info
Sex, fun and frolics with lovely Susan.
10.6k words
9.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm rapidly approaching my 28th birthday. I suppose the thought of getting near the dreaded 30 mark makes me worry about getting old. Women are very self conscious about their age, as you probably know and I am no exception. My name is Susan, by the way and I'm married with a young daughter. I've been married since I was 23, just after I graduated from London University and Amanda, that's my daughter came along a year later.

My husband's name is Walter and he's an accountant. He's a fair bit older than me and fairly typical of his profession; solid, honest and reliable. I'm lucky to have him really, I suppose, although I do wish he had a little more spark to him, if you know what I mean. He works for Waddington Accountants and has done so ever since he left University. They seem to move him around the country at will. We've already moved 3 times and sometime in the near future we'll be on the move again. At the moment, we live in Swindon, but, who knows where we'll be heading next. I understand, a move to Norwich is a possibility. He will be getting a promotion, of course, but, I wonder whether it's all worth the disruption of yet another move. My hard working hubby works all the hours that God sends. That's probably why he's done so well at his job. He's never at home or that's how it seems.

You may be interested to know that I gave up a blossoming career in journalism to be a wife and mother and it's something I'm regretting more and more. I suppose I'm bored with just household duties to perform. Even there, I get help from Mrs West who does for me 3 times a week. And she's a marvel, because she works non-stop and leaves me very little to do, but lunch with my friends, go to the gym and get up to mischief.

I'm going to tell you about some of the mischief I get up to. I find that I just have to have some excitement in my life to make up for my mundane existence, so please don't judge me too harshly. I know I can get very naughty, but, I've always been like that really, it's just that getting married and having a child suppressed that side of me for years. And what my husband doesn't know about can't hurt him, that's the view I've always taken. Well, he's happy in his high powered job, and, I've got to have some compensation for being left on my own and having to move so often.

Anyway, being a frustrated journalist, I've written up some of my confessions and here they are for you to enjoy.

Supermarket Encounter

I love going to the supermarket. I go about twice a week. There are lots of them near where we live, so I've got plenty of choice. Anyway, on one particular day, I was strolling around the aisles, looking at this and that when I became aware of being followed and spied upon. I remember being dressed in a favourite green dress with matching high heeled sandals. And, oh yes, my dress was a bit on the short side. That's why it was my favourite, because I like showing off my long shapely legs. I'm rather proud of them and I get lots of complements.

Well, that afternoon, someone else was admiring them and I caught him looking at me several times. I rewarded his interest by bending over low a few times so that he could get a sneaky look up to my panties. Well what's the point of buying expensive lingerie if no one gets to see it? And male admirers should get priority, should they not?

Anyway, my admirer on this occasion followed me all the way to the checkout, so I gave him an encouraging sort of smile. He was a pleasant looking chap in his forties and I thought he was rather nice. And so polite, because, when I pushed my trolley to the car, he followed and offered to help put my purchases in the boot. Well, it would have been rude to refuse his offer, so I didn't.

In return for his help, he asked me if I could drop him off near his village, just a mile or two down the road. It was on my way, so it seemed the least I could do.

I drove out of the car park in Walter's big Audi and we chatted away, pleasantly, about the usual things. The weather, shopping, cars etc. Then I looked down and noticed he had his hand on my knee. I thought he was just being friendly.

As we rolled along the road, he moved his hand higher and I pretended not to notice. I thought, in the circumstances, it was the best thing to do i.e. what a middle class English lady should do. Then, when he slid his hand cheekily under my skirt, I suppose I should have slapped his face and made him get out, but I didn't want to make a fuss because any minute now I was dropping him off just up the road. But, as his hand moved further up my bare thigh, I felt a blush coming on. What was I going to do?

Just then, his fingers brushed up against my panties and I gave a little gasp. My hands gripped the steering wheel rather fiercely, as my tummy made a little somersault. I told myself to look straight ahead and keep the car on the road. Better not to crash, was my thinking.

He told me where to stop the car, a sharp left turn down a kind of dirt track. I looked around and to my surprise found that we were in the middle of a little wood. As I stopped the car, his hand was starting to move around again. "Stop that" I cried and pulled up my green dress to see what was going on. I saw that his fingers had slipped inside the elastic of my panties and were actually feeling my pussy. A little moan escaped my lips. I was getting the most delicious sensations. Then, before I could compose myself, his other hand had reached behind me and unzipped my dress all the way down. "No, no, you mustn't," I protested earnestly, but it came off my shoulders just the same. Then the rain came teeming down, bouncing off the roof of the car." Well you can't order someone out into rain like that, he would have got soaked. "It looks like we're here for a while," he observed, as he unhooked my bra and took it away. My mouth dropped open at his sheer audacity, as my breasts tumbled free and wobbled into his groping hands.

I looked down ruefully at my summer dress. At this rate, it would get badly creased and it had cost too much for that. So, as it was nearly off anyway, I completed the process. I suppose that did rather encourage him and the next thing was he was tugging to get my panties off. "Oh no," I remember saying, "you'll tear them and they cost the earth." So, I eased up my bum, in surrender and slid them all the way off.

It serves me right, I thought, for wearing such expensive clothing to visit a supermarket.

The guy must have been well used with cars, because, the next thing I knew, was that my car seat was sliding back and I was more or less horizontal. There I was, lying at his mercy and more or less naked.

And how that man took advantage of me, as I lay there helpless. He made me spread my legs while his fingers created havoc with my poor married pussy.In no time, he found my clitoris and began to torment it relentlessly. But now, I could see that the steering wheel was getting in his way, so, as the windows steamed up, we made a move into the large back seat where he proceeded to kiss and fondle me all over again. It went on for ages and I distinctly remember thinking. It's my husband's car and here I am letting a strange man have his way with me. It brought a guilty blush to my cheeks, but made me enjoy what was happening all the more.

As I lay there panting and writhing underneath him, legs apart, he was able to sink his erection into my gaping hot pussy. "Oooohh," I gasped, at the sheer sensation of that solid cock filling up my vagina. He wisely let me get used to it being there, before he proceeded to fuck me. Going slow at first, then bit by bit stepping it up to shag me harder and deeper with long penetrating strokes. He fucked me hard like that until the rain stopped many minutes later. I squealed in utter delight when he finally made me come, shuddering and panting in ecstasy. What an amazing half hour it had been. Then, seconds afterwards, the poor man jerked and shuddered as he shot his entire load into my sopping vagina. Lucky for me I'm on the pill. He looked well satisfied and so was I.

"I go every Tuesday morning to that supermarket," I told him, "about 11.00 a.m."

His face lit up. "Oh right," he said enthusiastically. "Maybe, see you there then."

As we got dressed, the sun came out. I smiled at him, as I glanced at my watch. Perfect timing. I just had time to pick up Amanda from school.

As I said before, I just love to visit the supermarket.

Dental Check-up

My mother always insisted I had regular check-ups at the dentist. It's why I have nice healthy white teeth and a dazzling smile. So, I make a point of going twice a year to make sure they're cleaned and polished. I like the Dentist I have at the moment. He's a big swarthy man with powerful arms and he just fills me with confidence.

I went to see him one afternoon in July and, although he usually works with a nurse, she never seems to be there when it's my turn to sit in the chair. He grunted a greeting as he sat me down and adjusted what he needed to. As a result, my short black skirt soon got tangled around my waist, exposing my sexy white lace panties.

"Leave it" he growled as my hands reached out to make myself decent. His harsh warning made me stop. He was a man who liked to be in charge.

Then, after he locked the door, he got down on his knees for a better look as he fiddled some more with the chair (and me). I nearly swooned as I realised how exposed I was. After he finished, I was lying more or less horizontal. He then proceeded to loosen some clothing and open me wide while he examined me. I got a very thorough examination. Then, later, I had to open my mouth as well, so he could look at my teeth. "It's all connected," he growled huskily.

A draught from the window made me realise that my skirt was still up past my waist and my panties down at my ankles. It had been more than the chair he had been adjusting. I remember thinking just how well the black hold-up nylons framed my creamy white thighs. Then I blinked in astonishment, as he removed my panties and spread my legs out further still.

"Are you quite comfortable, Mrs Keys? he asked, as he pocketed my panties and stroked his hand on bare thigh above my stocking tops.

"Oh yes," I purred, huskily. Any resistance I had felt had evaporated long ago.

He stroked and kissed my legs and thighs for some time. It was beginning to relax me. In fact, I was enjoying my check-up very much and I saw no harm in telling him so. "We aim to please," he murmured as his fingers then teased and pleasured my clitoris...........

He started to unfasten the buttons on my blouse. "I don't want your clothing too tight while I work on your teeth," he whispered.

"Oh, thank you," I sighed as he helped my rather ample breasts free of their restrictions and gave them his customary massage, nipples included, He even unclipped my hairclip, so my hair tumbled down around my shoulders.

Goodness, I thought, are there no lengths the man won't go to for my well-being and comfort?

"Is that better, Susan? He asked soothingly, still fingering my pussy, "Oh yes," I gasped, "that's much, much better."

"I'm wondering whether to give you the drill," he confided. "You're awfully wet down there."

"Oh yes," I told him, "I'm afraid that it's become necessary and rather urgent. In fact, I think I'd better have it now" I emphasised.

So, being a good dentist he obliged me. His big cock drilled my pussy in and out for at least twenty minutes, until he had me moaning out in ecstasy.

The people in the waiting room must have thought he had found a nerve. But it was only my G spot he was constantly touching.

"You must come back for another filling, soon," he growled, after he had finished. "Oh yes," I groaned, having been well and truly fucked. "Good teeth are so important!"

Later, when he had finished with me, it took several minutes put all my clothing back in their right place and make myself decent. When I was satisfied with my appearance, I went out to the reception desk. I had a contented smile on my face, so I suppose the customers in the waiting room were more re-assured about their own visit.

I made sure they booked me in for another check-up in a few months' time and I insisted it was with the same dentist. "He's so thorough," I told her, "I'm so satisfied with his treatment. And the parking here is so easy. It's such a pleasure to cum."

Waiting for a friend

I can't remember why I was stuck in the seedier part of town. But, I do know I was waiting for my friend, Leanne, to pick me up. It was about 8.00 p.m. one evening and she was late.

I remember looking up the street and seeing several other women hanging around. They were probably waiting for their boy friends or something. None of them were wearing a coat on a cool evening. which I found rather odd. I was wearing my white mackintosh, which I wore unfastened. Underneath, I had on a smart black dress which finished many inches above the knee.

I kept looking at my watch and wondering where she was. Then I saw her distinctive white Mercedes pull into view. I took off my coat in readiness and put it over my arm. But, it wasn't Leanne, after all. It was a red faced man in a business suit and a tie. He stopped alongside me and leaned across to wind down a window. He's going to ask directions, I thought and I don't know this area very well at all. I opened the door and opened my mouth in readiness to tell him I couldn't help him very much.

"How much is it for straight sex, love?" He asked me and, for a few moments, I was too shocked to speak.

"£40, is it?" He enquired, when I didn't answer quickly.

The devil in me just took over. "£50, take it or leave it" a voice said. That voice was mine.

"Bloody hell," he retorted, that's pricey. Then I felt him appraising me from head to toe and coming to a decision.

"O.K. jump in," he ordered. And, after a second or two of hesitation, I was sitting beside him, while he swiftly drove away.

I gulped as the implications of what I had just done hit me. But there was no turning back. I had just sold my body to him for sex for the princely sum of £50. My tummy did a somersault and a delicious little thrill ran through me. This was the most outrageous thing I had done for some time.

My thoughts were interrupted as he asked me a question.

"Where can we go?"

I hadn't a clue. Where does one go in town for sex in a car? It wasn't the kind of subject that came up at the dinner parties that Walter and I went to. Luckily, we were passing a run down area and the road there seemed to be unused and dark. "Down there," I pointed.

I had made a good choice and his car soon came to a stop in an unused old car park. There were no other cars or signs of life. When he switched his headlights off, we were sitting with just the interior light on. It was deathly quiet.

"What's your name, love?" He asked, looking down at my legs again. "Leanne," I told him.

"I'm Gareth, he said.

"It's nice to meet you Gareth." I said politely.

"Yeah, sure" he said. "Let's get on with it."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. I watched wide eyed as he started to peel off notes from a thick wad. "Make it £60 and I'll suck you first," little Miss Prostitute piped up.

He looked at me and frowned. "This had better be worth it" he growled, as he handed me the money. I took it quickly and stuffed it in my bag.

"You won't regret it," I promised him.

He took off his jacket as I pulled my dress off over my head. Then I reached behind to unclasp my bra. My nice round breasts tumbled free. "Nice tits," he observed, as he took one in his hand and gave it a little squeeze. I noticed that he already had his cock out and that it was standing stiffly to attention. I took it in my hand and started to relax. I'd done this a few times as a student and I knew what to do. It was not something I did with Walter, so, in a way, I was quite looking forward to it.

I moved across and went down on him.

At first, I did a bit of licking and teasing, before I got it well into my mouth and started to suck in earnest.

"Oh man," he groaned, ecstatically, as I got into a steady action. I felt his hand grope under me to cup my breasts and give my nipples a tweak.

"I like these tits," he informed me. "They are a good size," as he continued to grope and squeeze them. Meanwhile, I was still busy sucking on his cock After a minute or two, he reluctantly stopped me. "That was fantastic, but, I don't want to cum before I fuck you," he explained.

Fair enough, I thought, although disappointed. His cock was bigger than my husband's and I was rather enjoying playing with it. Never mind, I thought, he's paying plenty to have sex with me, so if he wants to fuck me next, so be it. And, accepting that line of reasoning, I pulled off my panties and threw them on the back seat.

His hand was immediately stroking and feeling my pussy. I keep it neatly shaved and he seemed to enjoy it like that. I certainly enjoyed his handling of it. So thrilling to have fingers other than your husband's giving you pleasure playing around down there, much more thrilling.

I even opened my legs wider, so he could get at me better. Before long, I felt a delicious and familiar warm wet feeling seeping into my vagina. His fingers soon found me out. "You're a hot one alright," he enthused. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you, I can see that."

He pulled my head closer and I let him kiss me. It soon turned to French kissing as our tongues jousted in a prelude to sex.

He fumbled with the lever of the seat and I squealed in alarm as, suddenly, I found myself horizontal. Then, as I lay there expectantly, he struggled to get out of his trousers and shorts before moving on top of me. In a twinkling he had his cock inside me, pushing it in to the hilt. His cock just slid in easily, making me gasp and swoon as it asserted itself inside my sex. He paused to savour the sensation before launching into a slow fucking rhythm which, as the minutes ticked by, seemed to get faster and faster. I must admit I got carried away in the heat of the moment. I had promised myself to remain cool and detached, but, I was suddenly hot, frantic and desperate for satisfaction. Therefore, I matched him thrust for thrust accepting his passionate kisses with equal enthusiasm. Suddenly, he was pumping into me like a man possessed and I guessed he was about to come. His final flurry was enough to send me over the top and we groaned together in a shuddering climax. I shrieked with joy as my orgasm overcame me. As fireworks exploded in my head and shudders rippled through my loins, I felt his cock twitch inside me, again and again, as it finished and died. It was over too soon, but then it always seems that way when the sex is good.

He didn't speak for a while. In fact, it took him ages to recover.

"That was one unbelievable fuck," he gasped. "The best one I can ever remember."

Me too, I thought, those delightful orgasms I keep getting will be my downfall. Those damn cocks that keep banging me seem to do it every time.

We were dressed and ready to go before he spoke again.

You don't do this regularly do you?"

"No," I said shaking my head. "Its only when I really need the money."

That seemed to satisfy him. "I can tell. You're not like the regular street girls."

"I'll be looking out for you, though" he told me. "I'd like a repeat performance of that sometime soon. What about giving me your phone number?"

"Oh no," I replied, better not. "I don't want my husband to know what I do."

He grinned at that. I could tell that what I had said appealed to him.

"I hope to see you on the street again soon then, I do Friday nights about 8,"

"O.K. I'll bear it in mind," I replied.