Susan Confesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped me off discreetly around the corner from where he picked me up. Then he smiled and said goodbye.

I got out my mobile and rang Leanne.

"Where are you?" She wailed. "I've been round and round the streets looking for you."

She eventually saw me and I got in beside her.

As she drove past some of the girls on the street she shook her head. "I don't know how they can do that."

I opened my bag and fingered 3 crisp £20 notes. I was rather proud of them. It was the only real money I had earned for years.

At least, I knew of something I could do, if ever I needed to work for a living again.

A lifeguard calls

I like to keep fit and look after my gorgeous figure. There I go, bragging again. But, I have got a good body, everyone says so. Also, I look damn good in a swimsuit, better still in a bikini. I've seen the lustful looks I get when I'm lying out by the pool on holiday.

But, I digress...... I wanted to tell you about my visits to the local leisure pool. I go there to swim and exercise with my friends, when its ladies night. I also go after school with Amanda to the mothers and children's session.

I remember one afternoon in particular. I was dressed in a one piece swimsuit. I always wore something fairly conservative when I was there with my child, Amanda. She wore her inflatable armbands and was playing with the other children and a plastic duck which she always took with her to play with. I was in the pool with her just to make sure she was safe, when I noticed that the young lifeguard was taking more than a passing interest in me. He just hung around watching me, as I sat dangling my legs in the water, or when I walked round the edge of the pool swinging my hips and trying to look sexy.

If he was supposed to be supervising the main pool he wasn't there much. There were only a few mothers and children in the small pool, so his interest was obviously more than professional. After a while, he drummed up the courage to come over and talk to us. He started with Amanda, but, I knew it was me he was after and sure enough he got round to chatting to me before long. He asked a lot of questions trying to find out more about me and I was quite flattered that a young boy would take an interest in a woman nearly 30.

He found out that I was married and he must have got a good idea of my age. I looked him over and saw that he was in excellent physical shape. He was also good looking and rather cute. He seemed to be a bit self-conscious and lacking in confidence, but, in spite of these deficiencies I rather liked him. Well, anyway, we spent a pleasant hour at the pool despite all his questions. Amanda had a great time and got me to promise to take her back again the following week.

It was two days later, when I heard my door bell. I had been doing a bit of tidying up before I was due to meet some girl friends for lunch. I went to see who it was and saw the young man from the swimming pool standing on the doorstep. He was holding Amanda's rubber duck that she had left in the pool. I had telephoned the Leisure Centre when I had realised we had left it behind after the children's session.

"Oh.....its Derek, Isn't it?" I gushed, you're from the Leisure Centre?"

"Yes," he said, going red. "I found this the other day after you left. I think it belongs to your daughter."

I invited him in. Mrs West had just gone and the house was immaculate. He looked round as I rook him into the lounge.

"You have a lovely house," he said, looking around.

Did he want a drink? Yes he did. He chose a coke. I poured myself a glass of red wine and sat opposite him on the big sofa. He was staring at my legs again and I tried not to laugh. I had put on a pink top and matching pink mini skirt. It was the outfit I usually wore to give token help to Mrs West as she cleaned and vacuumed the house.

"I like your outfit," he mumbled, going red again.

"What this old thing?" I said.

"You'd look good in anything," he blurted out. Then he went even redder as he realised what he had said.

He didn't know it, but, he'd just said the right thing at the right time. I felt such a naughty feeling coming on. So without so much as a thought for the consequences, I deliberately spilled a bit of wine on my skirt.

"Oh dear," I said standing up, "I'd better get this off or it will stain rather badly."

So, unzipping, I let it fall at my feet. His jaw dropped and his eyes popped to see me standing there in my little pink panties.

I picked up the stained skirt and took it into the kitchen, where I threw it into the garbage. It had cost me £11.99 at the supermarket and was easily replaceable. Then, I walked back into the lounge, not bothering to put anything else on. He couldn't believe it as I sat down again, sipping what was left of my wine, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to sit next to a young man in my lounge, wearing a pair of skimpy pink panties.

He sat transfixed, just staring at me. I think I had just blown his mind. But I wasn't finished with him just yet.

"Derek," I said "do you know about injuries?"

"Yes, I'm qualified at first aid," he replied, still ogling my legs. I crossed and uncrossed them a few times as he watched transfixed.

"It's just that I bumped my thigh on the wall of the swimming pool and it feels a bit sore. Would you have a look at it for me?"

It seemed to take a while for his brain to take in the fact that I had just invited him to put his hands on my legs and feel me up.

But, a few seconds later, he reached forward with trembling hands to touch the spot I had indicated. I put my hand on top of his and moved it up and down. "What do you think, Derek?"

He didn't know what to say. He kept touching me where he thought he had permission. "I think it'll be alright in a couple of days," he said.

"Maybe, if you just massaged me with your hands it would do me good," I suggested.

He looked at me like the little boy who had just been given the key to the sweet shop.

I just flopped back on the sofa and spread my long legs across the coffee table. My hand flapped on the sofa next to me, indicating she should join me there. He quickly did so. Then as his hand slid up my thigh, I sighed contentedly.

He continued to stroke my legs, getting bolder and bolder as I made no move to stop him. After a couple of minutes, I felt his fingers on the elastic of my panties.

"Oh, are these in the way?" I asked innocently. "Perhaps you should take them off me."

So, I stood up and wiggled my hips, sexily, as his trembling hands eased my panties down.

After that, there was no holding him, as he kneeled in front of me kissing and fondling my thighs. Thank goodness the boy had got the message at last.

I smiled, as I moved my legs apart and he started to kiss and lick my pussy. He'd already kissed and handled everything thing else. Goody, The morning may not be a total loss after all, I thought.

I looked at my watch. "I'm meeting friends for lunch, so you have about an hour before I have to get dressed."

He looked up from his work and took this information on board. Then he went right back to it.

I have to give the boy his due. He did take full advantage of his opportunity once he woke up to it. And he had so much energy, you wouldn't believe. He soon had me completely naked on the sofa and I must say he made excellent use of the time available. I always think that setting a deadline brings the best out in people.

What it also brought out was his cock. Big, hard and very adequate. I enjoyed handling it and making it harder still.

Well he gave me a right old seeing to, I can tell you. I didn't realise he had it in him. When I met the girls for lunch later my cheeks had a nice rosy glow to them.

"Would it be possible for me to visit you again?" He had asked.

"Well of course you can dear boy," I told him. "Just ring me up and we'll arrange something."

And he did come, again and again. (And so did I of course)

In fact he came every Thursday morning until he had to go off to college.

I'm told there is another cute young lifeguard just started at the Leisure Centre to replace him and as a matter of fact we're off there this very afternoon. I want to look him over.

"Have you got your plastic duck, Amanda?"

Caught in the rain

Then, there was the time I went to see Mrs West when she was poorly. She hadn't been to the house for nearly a week and knowing what a stickler she was about doing her work, I knew something was amiss. I found out from a mutual friend who lived in the same village that she had bronchitis. So, I decided to go and see her and show some concern. She was too valuable to get on the wrong side of and I didn't want anyone poaching her away from me.

The bad news was that I didn't have any transport. Walter had taken the Audi to work and my little run about was in the garage for repairs. The good news was that it was such a lovely day that I decided to take the bus out to where she lived. I didn't use the buses much and thought it would be good fun.

All went well on the way there. I caught the bus right on time and alighted at the bus stop near her house about 20 minutes later.

I strode through the village in my light summer dress and found her little cottage easily enough. We had a nice cup of tea, while I listened, sympathetically, to her woes. An hour and a half later, feeling very pleased with myself. I said good bye and walked back to the bus stop. I had plenty of time, or so I thought.

I was about 20 yards away from the bus stop when the bus came hurtling past. I stood there with my mouth open in surprise. The driver was 10 minutes early. I was furious, couldn't believe I had missed it. The annoying part was that the next one was in an hour's time.

Then, as luck would have it, it started to rain and rain quite heavily. There was no shelter at the bus stop and who hadn't brought her umbrella? Where the dark clouds had come from I don't know. It wasn't as if rain had been forecast. And I was caught in the open. The downpour didn't last very long, but it did eventually ease off to a heavy drizzle.

|

I was soaked right through. My anger subsided long enough for me to consider what to do. Walk back to the village and call a taxi, wait for the next bus, or, thumb a lift? I decided to go for the last option, but unfortunately, there weren't any vehicles coming my way. A minute or two went by while I stood there like a drowned rat under a tree. Then, my prayers were answered and I saw a van, driven by a man, driving down the road towards me. He was going pretty fast and didn't look as though he was going to stop. So, being desperate I did the one thing I knew would get his attention. I pulled my dress up high and showed my legs.

In my enthusiasm, I probably showed more than I needed to, because within seconds, he had slammed on the brakes and swerved to a violent stop on the road. You could see the burn marks on the roads from the tyres. Then he reversed back to where I was standing and wound down the window.

"Did you want a lift, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes, please," I replied, I need a lift into town."

He leaned across and unlocked the passenger door to let me in. "God you're absolutely soaked," he observed.

"Yes, my dress is so wet......"

"Take it off, then," he grinned.

Well, normally, such a cheeky comment would have been ignored. But, my clothes were so wet they were sticking to me. It was the only sensible thing to do. So, taking a deep breath, I hauled the dress over my head. If nothing else, it certainly wiped the grin off his face. But, it was replaced with a look of pure lust as he stared at me in my black lace bra and panties.

Then he reached behind his seat and brought a towel out of his holdall. "Use this," he said, "it's clean.

"I gratefully dried my hair and body on his towel, while he sat and watched me, the engine ticking over. Then he grabbed my wet dress and flung it out of the window, as he drove off.

"Hey, what did you do that for?" I cried out in alarm. "That was a an expensive dress!"

But, he just drove on ignoring my protests. A couple of minutes later he turned off into a lay by.

"I can drop you off where you live," he said, "but I want to be paid for it,"

"How much do you want?" I said, reaching for my purse.

"It wasn't money I had in mind."

"Oh, what do you want then?"

"Well, I'll take your bra and panties for a start."

I gaped at him open mouthed, but he had that stubborn determined look that said his decision was non-negotiable.

"Was there anything else?" I asked sarcastically.

"Get those off first," he commanded.

I was beginning to see where all this was heading, but, I was in a poor position to do anything about it. I could see myself tottering down the road, miles from home, wearing high heels and nothing else but bra and panties. And what's more it was still raining quite heavily.

He's just a country yokel wanting to feast his eyes on a naked lady, I told myself, as I unhooked my bra to let my breasts tumble free. Then glancing once more at his resolute face and seeing no compassion there at all, I eased down my black lace panties and took them off. He took them from me and stuffed them into his pocket, his face lighting up with an evil grin. I felt his eyes looking at me all over, as I realised that now he had me firmly under his control.

"What now?" I asked, but, I already had a pretty good idea.

"Well now, I'm just considering whether to fuck you in the back of the van or take you home and have you in my bed. In any event I'm going to shag the arse off you."

I closed my eyes at his words and felt a shudder run through me. I was beginning to realise I had misjudged the whole situation, him included.

"So where do you want it?" He leered. "I'll let you decide."

I thought that was very considerate of him; Its ladies choice.

It was getting cold and uncomfortable for me and I didn't relish the thought of being shagged in the back of his van.

"Where do you live?" I asked, eventually. At least it might be warm there.

"That's my girl," he grinned. "We'll be there in no time."

As the van sped down country roads, I sat there with just a towel round my shoulders. He drove very fast with one hand on the wheel and the other running up and down the inside of my thigh.

We got to his little cottage in about 10 minutes. Any hopes of being rescued by neighbours were quickly dashed. There were none.

He parked round the back, then quickly led me inside and up the stairs into his bedroom. Despite my vigorous protests, he laid me out on his bed and tied my wrists to the bedposts. He was very strong. Suddenly, I had the worried feeling that I was going to be here for some time. I groaned as I heard him go and lock the door. I was trapped and naked on a bed with a sex maniac.

He lost no time in stripping off and joining me on the bed. Straightaway, I saw that he had a muscular body with a hairy chest. Then I got my first look at the big cock that was going to torment me for the next couple of hours. It was quite a size and I stared at it in fascination, trying to gauge its length and thickness. It certainly put my husband's small penis in the shade. And, because of that, I knew I wanted to try it out.

Of course, I pleaded for mercy all right. I went through all the protests and pretence of it. I told him I was a married woman and a mother and otherwise grovelled to be set free. But deep down, I would have been disappointed if he had relented and taken any notice of me. Fortunately, he had lust on the brain and there was no stopping him. He waved his impressive cock under my nose and my protests tailed off to a whisper. I was too busy watching it to say anything else.

"You flash your legs and knickers at me in the road and you're effectively saying you are trading your body for a lift. So don't try and wheedle out of it. I intend to take payment now."

I shut up after that. As a great Chinese philosopher once said, "If something is inevitable, relax and enjoy it" So that's what I tried to do, even if my wrists were tied a bit too tight to the bedposts for my liking. Then, as he spread my legs and started to lick my shaven slit, I forgot my discomfort as waves of pleasure lapped over me.

"You shave your pussy...............I like that," he commented. I blushed profusely.

"So does my husband" I informed him.

If anything, that little piece of information seemed to spur him on. What is it about men liking to have sex with another man's wife?

Then, I nearly died with shame, as he wormed his finger into my pussy and brought it back out again seconds later, glistening with my juices. He held it up to me. He had sussed me out. I was more than ready for sex.

"You and me are going to get along just fine," he grinned, as I turned my head away from his knowing eyes.

Then without further ado, he started to fuck me, although at first, I didn't think that he could get his massive thing into me. But, inch by inch it went in until, unbelievably, he had it in all the way. It filled me completely and I lay there in seventh heaven at the feelings it stirred inside. I tried to act the innocent victim forced to endure violation, but it was no use as my body responded quickly to my new lover. Soon, we were bucking and thrusting in unison, a couple lost in lust. After that, I lost all sense of time as he pounded into me. Being tied up like that just seemed to enhance the sexual sensations. Before long, I was shrieking out in passion as I reached my climax, with him just a second or two behind. My body was on fire, as I bucked and writhed to a standstill.

As we came back to earth, I saw him grinning down at me. "Better than you get from your husband, right?"

Unfortunately, the insufferable shit was right on the mark, but I had no intention of admitting it to him.

We both lay for a long time waiting for the same thing, his cock to harden again.

When it did, he indicated he wanted me to take it in my mouth. He even untied my wrists, so I could sit up and give the task my full attention.

My eyes popped as I was allowed to hold it. He pulled my hair to force my mouth onto it, but it wasn't necessary. I wanted to play with this delightful new toy. I took my time as I licked the bulbous purple head of it, teasing and pleasing him with my tongue. Then I slid my lips up and down the long shaft and heard him moan out loud. It was a big thing to get in my mouth, but, I did my best and I licked and sucked lovingly on it. It was a labour of love. Then, eventually, it surrendered to me and gushed up like a fountain head. There was spunk everywhere, as I greedily lapped up what I could, but it was also trickling down my chin. I licked my lips and swallowed hard as the monster withered and died in my hand. I pouted with disappointment.

"What now?" I asked myself, knowing that he was temporarily out of the action.

It seemed like the best part of an hour went by before he sprang into action again. Before that, he had spent the time flicking through a magazine and smoking a ciggy. I kept my mouth shut during this time, not wanting to anger him as I feared he was the type of guy who could turn to violence. When he did focus on me again, it was to direct me to position myself in readiness for doggy style sex. That I did by crawling onto the bed to set myself on all fours, my arse hovering out over the edge of the bed. So provocative and exciting, the perfect fucking position for sex from behind. It felt slightly humiliating for me in that position, as I very rarely had sex like that at home. My husband was not a fan of doing it that particular way, more's the pity.

At that point, he whipped out his cock again and I saw it was quickly hardening for a another session. The monster had come to life again with a vengeance.