Susan Finds Her Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, he shuddered, and pleaded, "Mistress Gretchen, may I cum?" Smiling, I shook my head, thrilled to hear his resultant groan of frustration.

To make matters a little worse for him, I said, "Susan, I don't think you're trying hard enough. I told you to try to make him cum. Surely you can do better than that."

Spurred on by my voice, Susan sank Nate's cock so deeply into her mouth that she almost choked on it. Her cheeks hollowed as she greedily sucked, trying to pull his cum into her throat by sheer force. Her free hand was rubbing and mashing his balls carnally.

Poor Nate's eyes bulged from their sockets. The muscles of his ass cheeks were undergoing rippling convulsions, as he fought to control his impending orgasm. "Mistress... Gretchen... may... I... cum... please? Please? Pleeeease!" he begged.

"I will count down from 5, Nate. When I reach 1, you may cum." I cleared my throat, stalling slightly. Then I slowly, very slowly, counted, "5... 4... 3... 2... 1!"

"Ohhhh! Fuuuuuck!!" Nate cried out. The timing of his semen blast didn't catch Susan by surprise - she'd heard the countdown, too. But the volume shocked her, so much so that some shot out of her nostrils as her mouth threatened to overflow. Also, Nate's hips began bucking as he made the instinctive movements that in normal intercourse would try to force his seed from her cunt into her womb. Those thrusts shoved some of his semen right down Susan's throat, which made her swallow furiously. Her swallowing actions milked even more semen out of his dick as he made strangled sounds in his own throat, desperately trying to feed her.

I waited until Nate was obviously done spewing, signaled by Susan settling back with her butt on her heels. "You can climb off the desk now, Susan."

Nate looked dazed. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "I've never been drained like that before, Mistress! Thank you!"

"It looks like you'd better lie on your back, Nate," I told him. "Stretch yourself out on my desk." He looked grateful as he reclined. I smiled mentally, thinking how his expression would change in a few minutes. I went to my 'special' file drawer, drawing out the ropes that were in there. I hadn't had the opportunity to use them for quite some time, and I was looking forward to employing them with Nate.

"Just stay still, Nate." He didn't move, probably because he was still blissful, focused on the enormous release he'd just experienced. He also didn't protest as I tied his ankles to the legs at the corners of my desk, spreading his thighs wide apart. Nor when I tied his wrists to the other corners, although he was starting to look confused.

Taking his limp dick in my hand, I flopped it back and forth. "You'd better not be fully drained, fucktoy," I told him, as I started playing with his cock. "You came for Susan. You're going to cum for me, now."

He looked worried. "I don't think I can, Mistress. Not without resting a while."

"You think I'm going to wait around at your convenience? Think again. You're mine. You said so. You're my fucktoy. You said so." I tried pumping his dick - it was like pumping a wet noodle. "So you'll cum whenever I want." I slapped his dick, and then pumped it harder, as my fingernails raked across his very vulnerable ball sack. "You'd better get this thing erect for me, and soon."

"But Prof... but Mistress," he protested, "right after I cum that hard, my cock is really sensitive. It's usually so painful I can barely stand to touch it."

"So? It's my toy, and I'll play with it whenever I want. Like right now." His cock was stirring slightly, blood entering it again. Susan had been watching all this silently. "Susan. Make yourself useful. Lick and suck Nate's nipples, and play with them with your fingers. You can also rub your tits against him. Once I get some cum out of this seemingly useless prick of his, I'll share some with you."

"Yes, Mistress." She stood at the other side of the desk, and got busy with her mouth, fingers, and tits.

Nate's cock began engorging in spite of its sensitivity. I finally had a firmer tube in my hand, and pumped it more vigorously.

"Owwww! Please no, Mistress! It hurts! It hurts bad!" Nate protested. If he'd been worried about people in the corridor overhearing him, he'd forgotten about that as his dick sent messages of complaint into his brain. "Please! I really can't cum again!"

"You can. And you will, fucktoy." I'd heard men plead like this in the past, during what's been referred to as post-orgasmic cock torture. I didn't understand the physiology of why their dicks seemed so sensitive right after cumming, but I knew that with the proper motivation, they could be made to perform again. Spanking Nate's ball sack lightly, I started toying at his anus with a fingertip as I continued pumping his cock, which was starting to look a little red and raw.

When Nate felt my fingertip at his ass hole, he writhed in his restraints. I heard Susan sucking lustily at one of his nipples, while his other nipple was being stretched upward by her delicate hand. The submissive little minx was also rubbing her tits firmly along the side of his stretched out chest. Whenever her nipple popped into view, I could see it was all swollen with arousal. I'd sure found two horny playthings this time.

Nate was groaning and moaning as the palm of my hand pressed his testicles upward, while the finger of that same hand scratched along his ass crack and across his anus. My other hand was working the skin of his cock shaft up and down with rapid movements. I lowered my lips, engulfing the very top of his dick in my warm, wet mouth. My tongue washed over that trapped cock tip sensuously. I stiffened the very tip of my tongue and probed the slit in the top of his dick. At the same time, my finger began penetrating Nate's ass hole.

The ropes creaked at Nate started thrashing against them. I was sure his brain was being flooded by both pain and pleasure - pain from his cock shaft, and maybe even his balls, and pleasure from his nipples, cock head, and ass hole. That heady mixture of sensations must've swirled and swirled, until pleasure won out.

Nate's body stopped thrashing as he stiffened with all his muscles contracting. His pelvis rose up off the desk surface as he drew a deep breath. Then, as he exclaimed, "Oh shit! Shit, shit, shit!" and a stream of nonsense, his cock spurted against my probing tongue tip, and the sweet taste of his semen began entering my mouth. It didn't fill it, but after 3 or 4 such spurts, I had enough of his cum that I was satisfied. I slurped my mouth upward off his now wilting cock, pressing my lips tightly together, wanting to not lose a drop of his gift.

Tapping Susan on her shoulder, I beckoned her as I went to sit again in my chair. My open arms were enough of an invitation, and Susan slipped into my embrace as she sat on my lap. My arms around her warm, nude form, I waited until Nate's eyes came back into focus to catch his attention. Then I pressed my lips to Susan's in what looked like a tender kiss, but in reality, I was feeding her part of Nate's most recent load. This was her first taste of it, and the sounds of appreciation she was making in her throat were gratifying.

I cuddled with her for a while as we looked at Nate, still tied on top of my desk. Since she was also a woman, I felt I understood what Susan might be feeling and thinking as she submitted to my will. But I wondered what might be going through Nate's mind as he found himself, aching and drained, naked and vulnerable, as he was being stared at by two women. Was he regretting his decision? Time would tell.

When I finally released them both, allowing them to dress before they left, I told them to hug one another. I liked seeing my subs being nice to each other. They'd probably be performing together before my BDSM friends before long. As Nate opened the door to leave, I had to remind him to remove his collar before he stepped into the hallway. Blushing, he did so, as I told them both, "You don't have to wear my collars in public, unless I require it. But make certain you always bring them with you when I summon you." As they nodded their understanding, I dismissed them.

Chapter Three

I woke up and was completely disoriented. I was in a strange bedroom. Nate was still asleep, nestled under my right arm, and Susan was tangled up between my legs. Both were nude, except for their leather collars. I was nude as well, but now sporting angry blotches of red on my thighs. There was still a slight stinging sensation from those sore spots. I resisted the urge to rub them.

The fog in my mind gradually lifted and I remembered we'd gone to Susan's apartment last night. Both Nate and Susan had been in training with me for two weeks and both were ready to go to the next level. The next level was how to harness pain for their pleasure. I told them that the rewards were immeasurable but it could only be undertaken with someone in which you had complete trust.

I'd brought my "goodie" bag to the apartment. Both subs were eager to embrace the next step in their training and both confirmed that they had complete trust in me. It felt good to have two such compliant subs, cloaked with a veneer of innocence and youth. But we all knew that the air of innocence was a false one and that they were as deviant and perverted as I was, and that all three of us were willing participants in this erotic dance.

I directed Susan to open the bag and inventory the contents. She first pulled out a flogger. I showed them how a flogger is to be used, first lightly whipping my left forearm so they could see how each of the falls made a slapping noise when contacting the skin. I directed them to strip and again used the flogger to address their bare bottoms with a half speed stroke. I had each of them caress and kiss the handle and then placed it on the kitchen table.

The second item in the bag was a riding crop. They were impressed by this instrument. They both commented that it looked 'wicked' and 'evil' and looked a bit intimidated. I told them it was my favorite toy. In a moment of enthusiasm, I volunteered for them to try out the crop on my thighs, just so they could feel the flex of the crop and the instant effects of its impact. I held up my skirt, exposing my thighs. Susan tried first, taking timid strokes that barely changed the color of my skin.

"Nate, show Susan how it's done."

Nate picked up the crop and took a full swing. It connected square with the outside of my right thigh. I saw a flash of bright blue and then felt as if I was stung by a thousand fire ants on my leg. I bit my lip and suppressed a scream, as such was unbecoming behavior for a Domme.

Nate took my silence as assent for a few more strokes. Before I could stop him, he reeled off three more strokes, one more on my right thigh and two on my left. I ignored my self-imposed protocols for the behavior of a Domme and let out a blood curdling scream that alarmed both Nate and Susan.

"Fucking shit!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs. Nate dropped the crop on the floor and assumed a submissive position with his head buried between his arms as he knelt on the floor.

I felt as if I had stuck my finger in an electrical socket. All of the nerve endings in my legs were sending out lightning bolts. Tear started to trickle out of my eyes.

Nate apologized profusely, with his voice muffled by his arms and the carpet below him. "I'm so sorry, Mistress Gretchen. I got carried away. Please punish me."

I managed to talk in an even tone of voice even though I wanted to shout. "Not to worry, Nate. I asked you to do this. It's my fault that you didn't know the effect of the crop's impact."

Hearing my acceptance of his apology, he peeked up from below and said "I'm really sorry."

"I know," I said as I stroked his hair with my hand. "Let's look at what else I've brought. I pulled out a spreader bar, nipple clamps, a leather faced paddle, two black leather hoods and a harness and dildo. We discussed the items, and I had each of them handle each device, kiss it and then place it on the dining room table.

I sat down on one of the dining room chairs, leaned back, hiked up my skirt and pulled my sopping wet panties down, over my shoes and off. I held the panties in front of Nate's nose.

"What do you smell, Nate?"

He pushed the panties against his face and inhaled deeply. "I smell you, Mistress."

"And are my panties wet?"

"Very."

"It's from the whipping, my pets. The pain made me wet. And before the night is over you'll both experience the crushing need that follows the pain. We're going to play a little game. One of you will pick an item on the table and I'll used it on the other one. The hoods are reserved for the discipline recipient. Ladies first, so Susan pick something."

Susan went over to the table and perused each of the items. I could see that she was focusing on the nipple clamps. She'd experienced the pinch of the clothespins before, and was probably not relishing a repeat performance so soon. She pointed to the clamps.

"Excellent choice, Susan. Men are as much fun as women with these puppies. Nate, show me your chest."

Nate pushed his chest forward. I admired his muscular shoulders and torso and his flat tummy. His smallish nipples were already erect. I flicked each one with my fingers. Nate sucked in his breath as the sting from my fingers radiated about his chest. I pulled one of his nipples an inch away from his body and then screwed the clamp on it. He threw his head back and his eyeballs rolled back as well. "Oh my God!" he exclaimed, as the initial pinching sensation undoubtedly gave way to a dull throbbing pain. I repeated the same steps with his other nipple. Nate was shifting his weight back and forth as he grappled with this new and unwelcome sensation.

I looked at Nate and pointed to the table. He picked up each item and contemplated his choice while the clamps were doing their insidious magic. He was perspiring now, and his voice wavered. "This one," he said, as he pointed to the spreader bar.

"Interesting choice, Nate. Perhaps you're being chivalrous with your selection. But maybe not." I let out a cackle to give Susan a heightened sense of anticipation.

"Spread your legs Susan." She complied, and I fastened the cuffs of the bar to each of her ankles. I adjusted the bar so that Susan's legs were four feet apart. She had to lean forward with her hands on the table to maintain her standing position. She knew it was her turn and pointed to the paddle. Perhaps she viewed Nate as being nice, so she picked what she perceived to be the least painful of the items.

"Nate, I'm going to put this hood on you. It'll feel a bit claustrophobic at first, but it'll allow you to focus on what you feel." The hood covered his eyes, ears and nose. I pulled it over his head and could hear his rapid breathing as I zipped up the back.

"Try to relax, Nate. Concentrate on your breathing." His breaths became more regular.

"Put your hands on the table, Nate, and count for me." Nate was on the side of the table next to Susan's, so she could see everything.

I first rubbed his bottom with my hand. I caressed each cheek and then used one hand to pull the cheeks apart, using the finger on the other hand to gently massage his pucker. I let go of his ass cheek and circled my hand around his waist, jerking his already erect cock. A drop of precum fell on my hand.

"Ahhhh, Mistress," groaned Nate, as I quickened the pace of my stroking and pushed my finger farther into his ass.

I stopped and picked up the paddle. I didn't hold back with the first swing.

"Thwack!" The sound reverberated off the apartment walls.

"Fuck! One, Mistress." Nate started to reach back to rub his sore bottom and then stopped.

"Only 99 more Nate."

He swiveled his head towards me with his body language signaling shock.

"Oh darling, I meant 9 more."

His shoulders slumped, relieved. Perhaps I should have dispensed with the humor when administering a paddling.

"Thwack!"

His ass cheeks were reddening. There were tears starting to leak out from under his hood. But he didn't make a noise, except to recite the count.

I gave him the remaining eight, pausing once to rub his bright red bottom and to whisper a sweet nothing in his ear. After the tenth stroke, he was sobbing uncontrollably. I let him deal with the pain and waited until his breathing went from ragged to normal.

"Hold your ass cheeks apart and tell me what you're feeling."

I got behind him and reached around to jack him off. He was thrusting his hips in time with my strokes.

"Ohhhh, Mistress Gretchen, the pain from my bottom is now giving my body a warm glow and your hand on my penis feels divine."

I stroked faster. His hips were gyrating wildly and his thighs were shaking.

"No Mistress, please, I won't be able to stop myself from cumming."

I pushed my face between his ass cheeks, inhaling the earthy aroma and feeling heavy turbulence as he was losing voluntary control of his body. Then I did something unfair. I pushed my tongue into his parted ass cheeks, curling it so it could go as deep as possible inside him.

The moment he jerked in reaction, I pulled my tongue out, telling him, "You can cum my pet."

"Ahhh... ahhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhh." He fired long pearly ropes of cum onto the floor in front of him, with his last few spurts weakly dribbling out of his cock and onto my hand. I kept stroking him until his body stopped shaking and the intensity of the stimulation made him pull away. I held my hand in front of Susan's mouth. She snaked her tongue out and lapped up this tasty treat.

"Ummm, thank you, Mistress Gretchen," said Susan as she licked her lips.

Nate's head, still hooded, was now resting on the table and his legs had the consistency of jelly as he wobbled and then collapsed to his knees.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Nate, how was the spanking and then your orgasm?"

Unable to lift his head, Nate spoke with it still on the table. "The spanking was intense. I've never experienced this much pain, but then the pain faded into a red hot glow throughout my entire body. I loved wearing the hood. It really allowed me to focus on the sensations I was experiencing. When you touched my penis, I thought I was going to faint. And when I came, I thought my head was going to come off. It was without a doubt the best orgasm I've ever had in my life."

"So now you're beginning to understand the symbiotic relationship between pain and pleasure?"

"Yes Mistress. It's everything you said it was going to be."

I unzipped the hood and pulled it off Nate, finding the hood damp and his face covered in sweat. "Now be a good pet and clean up your mess and then pick something for Susan."

Nate shook his head and droplets of sweat were scattered about. He got on his hands and knees and licked his cum off the carpet. He looked up at me with a wad of his cum on his tongue. I nodded my head and he closed his mouth and swallowed. This act of submission made my pussy clench.

Nate got up and looked carefully at the remaining implements. He chose the riding crop. I picked up the crop and swished it, making a figure eight in the air. Susan's eyes got as big as saucers as I brandished the crop with ease and authority. I picked up the other hood and put it over Susan's head.

"I don't like this, Mistress." Susan's breathing was ragged and irregular.

"It will be OK, Susan. Try to relax and control your breathing. I'll wait until you settle."

Susan put her hands in front of her and felt for the table. She rested her hands on the table and slumped her shoulders as her breathing became more controlled.

"Are you ready now, Susan?"