Susan Finds her Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started slowly and reluctantly. "I've tried a couple of times, when I've heard other girls talking, but I feel so guilty! It starts off nice, but the better it feels the more guilt I have. I just give up."

"Does your boyfriend not get you off?"

Susan blushed, "I've never had a boyfriend, I'm not pretty enough."

"Oh Susan, you could be so beautiful! You just need a little help."

"What sort of help?" said Susan.

"You need a full structured toning exercise regime, some help with grooming - I can show you how to take the best care of your skin, give you a decent haircut... Let me be your personal trainer!"

"Oh, Melissa, I couldn't impose on you like that, it wouldn't be right!"

"Susan, please do this for me! I need a friend; I need purpose in my life and I need to practice my beautician's skills."

"But it's such a big thing you'd be doing for me, how could I ever repay you?"

"You can repay me by placing yourself in my hands and doing your very best to follow my advice, will you do that? And I think we should start off this new phase of our friendship by my calling you Suzy. May I? "

"Oh yes, Melissa and I'll try do everything you say!"

"Good girl, Suzy. Now lie back and relax, and let's start planning your regimen." Melissa stroked the girls face. "Your skin needs some cleansing, toning and moisturising - I have all the cosmetics you need." She trailed her hand down her arms. "A general, all-round increase in muscle tone is required." She moved over to her breasts and caressed them lightly, "You have wonderful breasts, and a good diet will lose you that little bit of extra weight." Susan stiffened, embarrassed, as Melissa stroked her nipples. "Relax, Suzy, you must learn to trust me, this was my profession after all, and I know what's best for you." Melissa moved her hand down to Suzy's pubic hair, idly combing it with her fingers as she talked. "Most girls shave their pussy's nowadays but you don't, Suzy?"

Susan found it difficult to answer, since the manipulation of her nipples had renewed her arousal and Melissa's fingers lightly caressing her sex had started her motor running. "No, I've never shaved 'down there, Melissa."

"Suzy, you're a woman now. This is a pussy, not a 'down there'. However, shaving your pussy is fraught with difficulty. You have to keep doing it, it can itch when it starts to grow back and you can get in-growing hairs that can get infected. No, I favour depilation, and modern laser treatment is ok, but not guaranteed to be permanent. I prefer electrolysis - that's what I always used when I was working. Would you like that, Suzy? I really think we need to do something if you are going to keep getting your pussy this wet."

Susan blushed, mortified. "Er, I suppose..."

"No, I need for you to tell me what you want, Suzy. And use the proper word," she said sternly. The continuing stimulation of her sex was very distracting, but she didn't want to disappoint Melissa before they'd even started.

"Please Melissa, would you please depilate my p..pussy? " Just saying the bad word sent a jolt to her sex, no... to her pussy.

"Of course I will Suzy, my pet." With that, Mellissa began to describe the process involved, and stroking the girl's pussy as she did so. "I don't think we should permanently remove all your hair. Certainly, around your pussy lips and around your vagina." With that she slipped her fingers between the girl's slippery lips and while gently stroking her wet pussy, went on to describe how she would leave a little patch of hair at the very top of her mound. Susan had started to feel that building tension again as she felt Melissa's fingers on her pussy, but when Melissa, while describing the size and shape of what hair was to be left, put her thumb over her little button, once again the white light blossomed in her pussy and in her head. When Susan had finished convulsing on the table, Melissa held her close. "We're going to achieve great things together, Suzy, just you wait and see."

12