Susan from Philly Pt. 09

Story Info
Last night with out of town co-worker gets very crazy.
4.2k words
4.78
8.9k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shrill noise cut through the darkness. The phone was ringing, oh shit, wonder if it is my wife. Susan started to stir as I put my hand over her mouth and said, "Shhhh!"

Grabbing the phone I saw that it was almost 9:30.

"Hello"

"Dave, its Julie, can I talk to Susan?"

"Sure," I said as I passed the phone to Susan.

"It's Julie."

"Hi. No, we must have dosed off."

I walked to the bathroom as she spoke with Julie. Susan was just finishing the call when I walked back into the room.

"Julie's on her way up," she said.

I looked around in the semi-darkness for my clothes.

Susan chuckled, "Don't worry about it, I'm not getting dressed."

"Ok, if your'e sure she won't mind a naked guy then I'll stay like this."

"She does not mind seeing or playing with cocks, she just prefers women."

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the edge of the window. We still only had the bathroom light on and the room was still visible from across the street. Looking out I could see into a few rooms across the street but did not see anyone watching us.

After a couple of minutes there was a knock at the door. Susan rolled off the bed and went to the door. After checking to see who it was, she opened the door for Julie. Anyone walking by would have seen her naked.

Julie had changed clothes. She was now wearing a sundress similar to what Susan had on earlier in the day. A nylon workout bag was over her shoulder.

Susan closed the door. Julie placed her bag on the floor and turned to hug Susan.

Julie turned to look at me and said to Susan, "You weren't kidding, he is pretty hot naked."

Susan chuckled and led Julie by the hand to the to stand in front of the window.

"We've been playing in front of the window. With the light on behind us, people can see us if they are looking at this window."

Julie stood there in front of Susan looking out the window. She could see into a few of the rooms across the street, although I did not see anyone naked or looking out just then. She was clearly thinking about something as she looked out.

"Did it turn you on standing right here naked knowing you could be seen?"

"Yes. It was so exciting to think that someone could see me naked up here."

"You were right about being naked under a dress, it has my pussy leaking right now," Julie said.

I just stood there watching, not sure how or where this was going to go. Susan stood behind Julie slowly stroking her arms. She leaned in and whispered something in Julie's ear. Julie glanced over at me and then looked down. Susan whispered in her ear again. Julie bit her lip and nodded yes.

Susan reached up and rolled the straps of her dress off of her shoulders. Grasping the sides of her dress she began to slide it down Julie's body. As her tits popped loose, I could tell my earlier thought about them was right. Normally I am a leg guy but her, what looked like 36 DD tits, were magnificent.

Susan stopped when the dress got to Julie's hips. I was getting very turned on watching the show and my cock was standing up hard. Julie was trembling slightly but kept looking out the window.

"You okay?" Susan asked.

"Yes, it's just scary and very exciting at the same time. I think I might cum just standing here."

"Want to keep going?"

"Yes'" Julie said with her voice trembling.

Susan slid the dress over Julie's hips and ass, letting the dress fall to the floor around her feet. Julie gasped as she saw her completely naked reflection in the window. Susan reached around her and began to rub the top of her bald pussy. Julie opened her legs slightly, leaned her head on Susan's shoulder and moaned. Susan's fingers parted Julie's wet pussy lips and entered her. Julie's eyes were closed and her head rolled on Susan's shoulder.

Watching them in the window had made me rock hard again. Julie was totally lost in the feelings. Susan looked over at me.

"Come join us."

I moved over to stand next to them.

"She likes her tits sucked."

Taking her right tit in my hand, I could feel her trembling. Julie's eyes were still closed and Susan was eagerly fingering her pussy. I lowered my mouth to her tit and began to suck it. Julie put her hand on the back of my head pushing me onto her tit. I sucked harder.

Julie's breath was becoming labored and she pushed her pussy against Susan's fingers. Soon she was gasping for breath, her body tensed and began to shake as Susan and I held onto her as the orgasm rippled through her. Julie's knees started to buckle. I pulled my mouth from her tit and Susan pulled her hand away from her pussy. I reached around to hold Julie up. Her body was going limp. Susan and I lowered Julie to the floor where she sat on her knees, her ass resting on her heels. We were on the floor with her, holding her.

Julie's breathing slowly returned to normal. She reached behind her pulling Susan's head around where she could kiss her. They kissed a long passionate kiss. She then leaned over to me and kissed me also, out tongues swirling in each others mouths. Susan had her arms around Julie and Julie hung onto Susan's arms.

"That was fucking unbelievable. I must have really been horny to cum that fast. Being naked and exposed like that was so exciting. I thought I was going to pass out when I came."

Susan was holding Julie and rocking her slowly. I was sitting on the floor next to them. Julie untangled herself from Susan and turned to face her. They were sitting cross legged on the floor, their knees touching.

Looking at Susan Julie said, "Thank you for sharing your time with me. I have been so horny since you told me about fucking in your office. We will have to do that soon. It was a massive turn-on to do it in the open with Dave watching. My pussy is still throbbing."

"You are welcome and we do have some new adventures to try," Susan said.

"I know this is Dave's last night, do you need me to leave?" Julie asked Susan.

Susan looked at me.

"How can I object to having two very sexy women in my room? Besides, Susan has almost worn me out," I said.

Looking down at my still hard cock, Julie said, "Not completely worn out."

"Do you want to stay the rest of the night with us?" Susan asked.

"Can I?"

"Yes, of course," said Susan.

Julie looked at me for approval. I just leaned over and kissed her. She reached over and squeezed my cock and then hugged Susan.

After a minute, Julie uncrossed her legs and moved up to sit on Susan's lap with her legs wrapped around Susan. Their tits were smashed together and Julie ground her pussy on Susan. Julie whispered in Susan's ear . Susan smiled and glanced over at the workout bag and nodded yes.

Julie looked at me, "You want to see me fuck her?"

"Oh shit, yes."

"You ever see two women fuck before?"

"Yes"

"He has a couple of fuck buddies in the Dallas office that he has done it with," said Susan.

"Really? I need to get down there then."

"They would love for you to come visit them'" I said.

Julie and Susan went back to kissing, Julie grinding herself into Susan's lap and their tits rubbing together. I sat on the floor next to them occasionally stroking my cock, definitely enjoying the show.

After a couple of minutes, Julie untangled herself from Susan and stood up. She helped Susan stand and waved for me to join them. Julie walked Susan over to the edge of the bed and had her sit down. Walking to her workout bag she bent over and unzipped it. Her naked ass was pointed directly at me was certainly very fuckable looking. She rummaged in the bag for a minute and pulled out a strap-on harness with a realistic flesh colored cock with balls attached.

Placing the harness on the ground she stepped into it and pulled it to her hips, tightening the straps around her waist. Her "cock" stuck straight out. It was about 6" and a little fatter than my 7" cock.

"Nice cock," I said,

Julie turned to me, "You like?"

"Yes"

She reached out and grabbed my cock and led me to the bed. Julie had me sit next to Susan on the bed. She then stepped in front of Susan, her tits right in front of Susan's face. Susan reached out and began to massage her tits. She then began to alternately suck on them while Julie held Susan's head to her chest and moaned. She clearly enjoyed having her tits sucked and was turned on.

Julie looked over at me, "What did you guys do after you got back here?"

"Not much. Susan stood naked in front of the window and masturbated till she came. Then we went into the bathroom and I pissed all over her while she laid in the tub. We moved to the bed where we fucked for a while and then I fucked her ass and shot cum deep into her."

Julie pulled Susan from her tits and looked her in the eye, "You let him fuck your ass? You have been a very naughty girl tonight."

Susan smiled and just nodded.

"Did you like him pissing on you?"

"Yes, the piss is so hot and feels so great when it hits you."

"Did you like getting your ass fucked and him cumming in you?"

"Yes, it makes you feel so full. Its different from my pussy being fucked and his cock pulsing in my ass and filling it with cum sent me over the edge. I think I could cum just from feeling that."

"HMMM."

Susan looked at the fake cock in front of her and took the head of it into her mouth. Reaching around to grab Julie's ass she began pulling Julie to her, driving the fake cock into her mouth. Julie held her head and began to slowly thrust her hips moving the fake cock in and out of Susan's mouth. I watched as it slid over her lips. My hand touched her thigh and I ran my fingers up to the top of her pussy. She opened her legs to give me more access and I slid a finger along her pussy lips. She as very wet and moaned as I rubbed up and down her pussy lips.

I leaned in taking her tit into my mouth, nibbling and sucking on the nipple as she moaned around the Julie's cock. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Julie rubbing and tweaking her tits as she slowly fucked Susan's face. Breaking away from Susan's tit, I put my mouth on the side of the fake cock sliding in and out of Susan's mouth. Julie stopped fucking Susan's face. I looked up at her.

"You want to suck my cock too?" she asked.

"Yes."

She pulled the cock from Susan's mouth and moved to stand in front of me. I sat up facing her.

"Have you sucked a strap-on before?"

"Yes."

"Whose strap-on have you sucked?"

"My wife's and a couple of friends from work."

"They fuck your ass too?"

"Oh yes."

"HMMMMM, interesting."

Julie grabbed her cock and placed it on my lips. I slipped my lips over the head of the cock and began to run my tongue over the tip. Julie let the cock rest there for a few seconds and then began to thrust her hips, pushing the cock deeper into my mouth. It had been a while since I had done this so it took me a couple of minutes to get over the gag reflex and begin to take the whole cock in. I felt Susan move next to me and looking out of the corner of my eye I could see her face next to mine as is I sucked Julie's cock.

"Amazing'" said Susan.

"He is pretty good at it. Ever suck a real one?" Julie asked.

I nodded yes.

"No shit. really?" Susan said.

Julie pulled the cock from my mouth, slobber running down it and onto my chest.

"Yes, really."

"Who was it?" Susan asked.

"I have done it in some threesomes with other couples, but my first time was at 13 with a friend of mine. We were curious young boys."

"I would have not believed that." Julie said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and reached for her cock. Julie grabbed my hand and looked at Susan.

"I want to fuck his ass. Can I fuck his ass?"

Susan nodded yes.

Julie looked at me, "You want your ass fucked?"

"Yes."

"How do you like it, doggy or on your back?"

"I like it on my back. Like watching you while you fuck me."

Julie pushed my on my back on the bed and I slid up to the head of the bed. Susan rolled over and grabbed the bottle of lube off of the night stand while Julie crawled onto the bed following us.

Susan looked down at me, "Want me to warm you up like you did me?"

"That would be a good idea."

"Roll on your side" she said.

I rolled over on my side and Julie slid up next to my face. Susan moved in behind me and I felt her hand, slick with lube, running down the crack of my butt to my asshole. She smeared the cool liquid around my asshole and inserted one finger slowly pushing it all the way in. I moaned as she moved her finger in and out of my ass. Julie grabbed her cock and brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth taking it in and she began to slowly fuck my face.

Susan had added some more lube to the her hand and now had two fingers in me slowly stretching my ass open. I was moaning around Julie's cock and pushing back against her fingers. She added a third finger and slowly worked them into and around my ass stretching me and getting me ready for Julie.

After a minute of this, Susan looked at Julie and said, "I think he is ready for you."

Julie pulled the cock from my mouth and moved down the bed as Susan pulled her fingers from my ass and I rolled on my back. Pulling my legs up and spreading them I got ready for Julie to fuck me. She moved between my legs and Susan lubed up her cock. Julie slid between my legs and lined her cock up with my asshole. Susan was right next to her watching.

I felt the tip pushing up against my asshole. Julie looked at me, "You ready?"

"Yes, fuck me."

She grabbed my thighs and pushed her hips forward, the tip sliding into my ass. I felt the familiar stab of pain and then my ass relaxed and she began to slide into me.

Susan gasped, "That is so fucking hot. You are fucking his ass." Susan's hand moved to her pussy and she began to rub herself.

Julie slid all the way into me and stopped. She looked at me, "I have always wanted to fuck a guy in the ass. Never met a guy who would do it."

"Believe me, it is my pleasure," I said as I pushed against her.

Julie pulled back and then began to rhythmically fuck my ass, not slow or fast, just a steady fucking. Her eyes were glued to the cock moving in and out of my ass.

Susan had three fingers up her pussy and was sucking on her own tit. Her breathing was becoming a little ragged. She moved to the head of the bed and straddled my face pressing her pussy against my mouth. She was gushing wet and just began sliding her pussy and clit over my mouth as I tongued her clit. I lapped at her pussy as she pressed down on me. I did not take long for her to cum, covering my face with her juices and squeezing my head with her thighs. As her orgasm subsided, she rolled off of me onto the bed trying to get her breath back.

Julie leaned forward to kiss me and taste Susan's cum on me. Moving her head next to my ear she whispered, "Can I get behind you?"

"Yes."

She sat up and pulled the cock from my ass, leaving me with a sudden void and emptiness. I rolled onto my stomach pulling my knees under me and putting my head on the pillows. Julie drizzled some more lube into my ass and moved in behind me. She lined the cock up with my asshole and grabbing my hips, drove all the way into me, my breath rushing from me as she buried her cock as far as she could into me. I glanced over at Susan who was just laying there with a glassy look on her face.

Julie was rapidly fucking my ass now. I could hear her grunting and breathing hard as she repeatedly slammed into me. My cock was dripping with precum and I was just lost in the feeling of her fucking me. Julie stopped thrusting, pulled my hips towards her and held her cock as deep in me as she could. I could feel her shaking as she held me and heard her heavy breathing. Holy Shit, she was cumming from fucking my ass. Slowly she released my hips and fell across my back, her warm soft tits pressing against me and the cock slipping 1/2 way out of my ass. I could feel her heart beating as she laid on me.

"Holy shit, that was unfucking believable" said Susan.

Julie slid off of me, "Uh huh" was all she could say.

I rolled over to lay on my back, my cock sticking straight up, precum on the tip. Julie was on one side with her cock sticking up and Susan was on the other. Susan rolled next to me resting her head on my shoulder, Julie was just staring at the ceiling.

Julie turned to me,"That was incredible, I have wanted to fuck a guy in the ass for a long time. Thanks for letting me do that."

"Definitely no problem, anytime."

"Who has fucked your ass before?" Susan asked.

"My wife does and a couple of other women have. Jackie from my office has."

Susan reached down and grabbed my cock, "You know who has not had a cock in her ass?" she asked.

I looked over at Julie, who was now staring at my cock, "Really?"

She bit her lip and shook her head yes.

"Would you like your ass fucked tonight?"

Julie looked at Susan who nodded her head yes. She then looked at me, "I want to feel your cock in my ass."

Susan rolled over me and Julie. She began pulling the strap-on off of Julie, loosening the straps and sliding the harness down her legs. Running her fingers over her slick pussy, she began spreading Julie's juices around her asshole. Julie spread her legs giving Susan full access to her pussy and asshole. I sat up on the bed, moving up near Julie's head. Julie began to moan as Susan slid one finger into her ass. Susan was slowly working her finger into Julie's ass. I found the lube and handed it to Susan. She pulled her finger out and pored lube over it and reinserted into Julie's ass.

Susan soon inserted a second finger and Julie was clearly getting excited. I took my cock and placed it on Julie's lips and she opened her mouth. Sliding my cock into her hot wet mouth felt so good, getting it all slick to slide into her ass. By now, Susan had worked three fingers into Julie's tight ass.

Looking down at Julie I asked,"You want it from behind?"

She nodded yes around my cock.

"She is ready for you," said Susan.

I pulled my cock from Julie's mouth and moved to down the bed as Susan flipped her over onto her stomach. Julie pulled her knees up sticking her ass into the air. Moving behind her, Susan pored more lube over my cock and held it for me as we lined up with Julie's now stretched asshole.

Placing my hand on her ass I said, "Just relax. We will go at your pace. Stop me whenever you need to stop. You can control how fast we go here."

Susan placed the tip of my cock against Julie's slick asshole. Grabbing Julie's hip I gently pushed forward, the head of my cock sliding into her ass. Julie gasped and tensed up as I held my the head of my cock in her ass.

Susan was still holding my cock and reached up to stroke Julie's back. "Relax, take a deep breath," she said.

"When you are ready, you can push back," I told her. Her asshole was squeezing my cock.

After a few seconds she began to slowly push back against me, my cock sliding about 1/2 way into her ass. She stopped and took a deep breath.

"You are doing fine, just let your ass get use to his cock being in your ass. Relax, take a deep breath," Susan reassured her.

Julie nodded her understanding and took a couple of deep breaths. She then began to push back against me again. Julie groaned and my cock was suddenly all the way in her ass. Susan was just staring at my cock in Julie's ass. Her ass was so tight and hot, I did not know how long I would last before I came. I could feel Julie squeezing my cock as her ass adjusted to it being in her.

After a couple of minutes I asked, "You ready to try it?"

"Yes, but go slowly," she answered.

Holding her hips, I began to slowly move my cock in and out of her ass. Julie started pushing back against me as I moved back and forth. I felt Susan reach below my balls to play with Julie's pussy. I heard the vibrator hum to life and felt the vibrations on my cock as she inserted it into Julie. We were in a rhythm as I moved in and out of her ass. Julie reached under and took the vibrator from Susan and began to work it around in her pussy, the vibrations pulsing against my cock too.

12