Susan from Philly Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan slid off the bed and out of sight. I could hear her rustling around behind me but was concentrating on my cock sliding in and out of Julie's ass. I felt Susan move back onto the bed, sliding in behind me. I felt a cool liquid on my ass as she shoved two fingers into me. Pushing lightly on my back she said, "Lean forward a little."

Leaning over Julie, I felt the strap-on cock press against my asshole. Susan had slipped it on and was going to fuck my ass while if fucked Julie's. Since I was already stretched out, it slid easily into my ass. Susan held my hips and kept her cock all the way in my ass as I began to slowly fuck Julie's ass. We settled into a rhythm. Between watching them fuck earlier, my ass getting fucked by Julie, the vibrator in her pussy and being in her tight hot ass, I was more than ready to unload in her ass. Julie was working her clit hard and was beginning to breath heavily. Susan was along for the ride right now.

Julie suddenly tensed as an orgasm washed over her. Clenching my cock sent me over the top a few seconds later and I rammed as deep as I could into her ass to cum deeply in it. Her ass was milking my cock, pulling every drop of cum out of it. As I finished I slumped over Julie. Susan grabbed my hips and began to fuck my ass. Guess she wanted to feel what it was like to fully fuck me.

After a minute, Julie just collapsed under me and we all fell on the bed in a heap. Susan slid out of my ass as she rolled off of me and I moved off of Julie who stayed just laying there. Julie and I were trying to catch our breath as Susan slid the strap-on off and dropped it on the floor.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my cock off. I brought a warm wash cloth for Julie. Susan took it from me and wiped the lube and some cum off of Julie's ass. She then cuddled up to Julie as I slid back into the bed.

Julie looked at me, "That was incredible. I should have done that before now." Looking at Susan she said, "We definitely need to do more of that." Susan just smiled and nodded.

As I drifted off to sleep I was thinking what a wild few days it had been in Philly. Hope I can make it back here.

12