Susan Gets Pierced

Story Info
Susan gets new piercings and shows them off on holiday.
6.5k words
4.61
35.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after Susan had met up with Carol at her lingerie shop, she decided to invite her over for the evening. We often had friends over to join us for a dip in the jacuzzi and then some supper, so this was nothing out of the ordinary. We even had a spare double room so friends could stop the night if they had consumed too much alcohol to drive.

The following Friday Carol was due to visit. She arrived about 4 pm, I directed her upstairs to the spare room where Susan was waiting for her. I could hear them chatting upstairs and then heard the shower running so I knew they wouldn't be long. Although the house was big enough for the extra bedroom unfortunately, we only had one bathroom, so we all had to share the shower. I had already had my pre-jacuzzi shower so that I was out of the way and while the girls were getting showered, I opened a bottle of bubbly and took 3 glasses out to the jacuzzi.

I was just sorting out the cover for the jacuzzi when Carol appeared. She had a towelling robe draped over her shoulders but hadn't bothered to tie it closed. I immediately noticed that her nipples were pierced by beautiful gold rings with a small stone set into the bottom of the ring which glinted in the sun. I was about to ask her about them when Susan appeared, she immediately cupped one of Carol's breasts in her hand with her finger pressing against the ring.

"These are new," Susan commented to Carol.

"Not that new, had them done about a year ago. I am just trying to pluck up the courage to have my clit hood done as well," Carol replied.

"I bet they keep you turned on all of the time?"

"Well, you sort of get used to them after a while, but they are a massive turn on, especially when I get a reaction like that from you."

With that we all climbed into the hot tub and I poured us each a nice glass of bubbly. I left the girls to chat and catch up on everything that they had missed. I struggled to keep my eyes off of Carol's breasts as they gently bobbed in the warm water intermittently revealing the rings in her nipples.

Once we had drunk the bubbly and were suitably relaxed by the warm water we headed back indoors. It was quite a warm evening, so nobody bothered to get dressed, a robe was more than enough just to maintain a modicum of modesty. As we ate supper, every time Carol leaned forward, I got a wonderful view of her beautiful nipple rings and the more I admired them the more I thought how lovely it would be if I could persuade Susan to have her nipples pierced. They would look so nice when we went on our clothes optional holiday in a month.

The plan was for Carol to stay over so the spare room was made up but about 9 o'clock Carol and Susan looked at each other and announced that they were going upstairs. Susan had admitted that they had "been intimate" in the past but I hadn't expected them to rekindle their relationship this evening.

On the basis that three is a crowd and not wanting to offend Susan I left them to get on with whatever they wanted for a while but then unexpectedly I heard Susan call me.

"Aren't you going to come and join in the fun?"

As I entered the bedroom, I could see Susan kneeling over Carol. Susan's arse was pointing up in the air and she had one of Carol's nipples in her mouth. I ran my hand over Susan's buttocks. She released Carol's nipple briefly.

"Carol would love it if you explored her other breast, that is off course if you would like to?"

"I would be most honoured," I replied.

I knelt beside Carol and gently took hold of her nipple and then licked the tip. Almost immediately it started to harden. I then proceeded to take the whole nipple into my mouth and then started to play with the ring with my tongue. This obviously had the desired effect as Carol moaned. I looked over towards the other breast to see that Susan was also sucking and licking it. As I did, I saw Carol's hand move down to her pussy and she started to play with her clit. Susan noticed and winked to Carol.

"Peter, Susan tells me that you are pretty skilful with your tongue and can keep a girl on the edge until she begs to cum. How about you give me a demonstration?" Carol asked.

I looked at Susan asking for permission, I didn't want to upset by going beyond what she considered allowable, but she nodded towards Carol's pussy. I moved down between Carol's legs as she spread them further for me and held herself open so that I had easy access to her.

I started to lick her inner lips and up as far as her clitoris. Her lips were much more pronounced than Susan's and judging from the way she was reacting far more sensitive as well. As I intended to make sure that I didn't let her climax too soon I was going to have to be very careful. After a few minutes I could see that Carol was on the cusp of orgasm so I slowed down and kept my tongue away from her clit, she started to calm down a bit but continually tried to squirm enough so that I would stimulate her clit some more. Once she had calmed down a bit I started to pay more attention to her clit again, bringing her even closer to climax. This time when I slowed down there was a sigh of frustration, but I wasn't going to give in that quickly. I continued to stimulate Carol for as long as I could but at the fifth time of bringing her to the brink she moaned, "Please let me cum, I am so desperate."

With that Susan thrust her glass dildo deep into Carol's vagina. I was so surprised I nearly stopped what I was doing. Susan plunged the dildo in and out as fast and as hard as she could while I sucked on Carol's clit. In a matter of a few moments Carol came so hard I struggled to keep contact with her clit, but Susan skilfully kept on fucking her with the dildo.

It seemed to take an age for Carol to come down from her massive climax but as she did, I released her clit and started to just lick up and down her slit. Susan slowed the pumping of the dildo and once it was clear that Carol was satisfied, I lifted my head away, but Susan continued to slowly move the dildo in and out while pressing gently on Carol's clit. Carol put her hand over Susan's to stop her stimulating her anymore.

"Please let me recover for a while, and anyway it is your turn now."

With that Carol rolled over letting Susan make herself comfortable in the middle of the bed. Carol pounced on her and forced her legs apart and started to give her a good tonguing. With Carol knelt between Susan's legs her arse pointed up in the air I couldn't resist but to run my hand over her buttocks and down towards her pussy that still had the dildo protruding. As I wiggled the base of it a bit Carol thrust her hips up so that I pressed on the dildo and pushed it deeper into her. I took hold of the base and ever so slowly started to pull it out, then just as slowly I pressed it back into Carol. It was all quite a sight; Carol was licking Susan's pussy while I was gently fucking her with the glass dildo. I didn't dare even touch my cock in fear that I would cum there and then.

I could see that Susan was getting closer and closer to cumming, when Carol lifted her head.

"I think she is just about ready for you to fuck her." She said.

I was more than ready so I pushed straight into her wet pussy. Susan was so close she came almost straight away, and I wasn't far behind. We both had the most intense orgasms and then collapsed on the bed. I kissed Susan as my cock went soft and said, "Thank you for letting me join in your fun with Carol."

"I am sure we all enjoyed it." Replied Susan.

"Mmm." Was the only response from Carol.

Carol continued to stroke Susan's breasts but after a few minutes she then declared that we all must be so tired after all the excitement of the evening it must be time for bed.

I went off to the bathroom to get cleaned up while the girls both snuggled up in bed. By the time I was finished in the bathroom they were both sound asleep in each other's arms. Rather than disturb them I retired to the spare room.

When I awoke the following morning, I could hear the girls talking and giggling so I went downstairs and made a tray of coffee and some toast. When I opened the door to the main bedroom the girls were intimately inspecting each other's nipples. It was clear that they had a plan afoot and I suspected that Susan was planning on getting her nipples pierced but without consulting me.

We all enjoyed breakfast in bed and once we had finished Susan announced that they were going to go into town for a girlie day. This confirmed my suspicion that there was a plan afoot, but I wasn't about to raise any objections.

The girls headed for the bathroom and I could hear the shower running and more giggling, so I left them to it and went off to do my usual weekend tasks. After about an hour they both appeared looking flushed but fully dressed up ready to go out. Susan was wearing a loose-fitting blouse and a skirt. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said that she would see me later.

About 3 o'clock Susan returned. I immediately noticed something different about her demeanour but decided not to comment just yet. However, considering that she had been on a girlie trip into town the other thing that was odd was no shopping bags.

"No shopping? I guess the credit card is safe for another day!!"

"Well, not quite, "Susan replied. "Come upstairs I have something to show you. But understand you are only allowed to look. No touching until I say so."

When we got to the bedroom Susan stripped off her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra but her nipples were covered with what looked like some lint dressing secured with surgical tape. Carefully she peeled off the tape to reveal her nipples each one pierced with a gold ring. There was a small gold ball at the bottom of the ring which Susan explained was easy to remove when the ring needed to be taken out.

"They are beautiful, did it hurt much?"

"Not really, the piercer did use some sort of local anaesthetic. They are throbbing a little bit now, but it was no worse than when I had my ears pierced."

I was just about to kiss her and tell her how much I loved and admired her when she started to undo her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties either and to my surprise there was a very similar ring adorning her clit hood.

"We had planned for me to just get my nipples done but then Carol finally plucked up the courage to get her hood done and when I saw how sexy it looked, I couldn't resist the temptation to have my done as well. The only difference is that because of the difference in our anatomy down there Carol got a vertical piercing and I got this horizontal one which is really called a triangle piercing."

"It is lovely, can I take a closer look?"

Susan jumped up on the bed and spread her legs so that I had a clear view.

The ring went through the hood behind her clitoris lifting it so that it stood slightly prouder than it used to. The closure rested close to the tip of her clitoris so as she moved the ball would potentially rub against it.

"That is beautiful. It is obviously such a turn on already seeing how wet you are."

I couldn't resist but to press my finger into the entrance to Susan's vagina. She moaned slightly and then pulled away.

"Which bit of 'no touching' didn't you understand? I am already turned on but I daren't touch my clit yet as it is pretty tender."

"So how long do we have to lay off?"

"I was told that I should be healed up enough in about a month. But don't worry I will make sure you don't miss out completely in the meantime."

Soon the month was up. We had already planned to go on holiday to an all-inclusive clothes optional resort in Mexico for a fortnight of relaxation.

We had booked to stay overnight in a hotel near the airport to save any rushing around in the morning, so we had most of the day to relax before driving to the hotel. After we had our usual coffee in bed Susan kicked the covers off and spread her legs.

"I think everything has healed nicely," She reported, "If we are going to be naked for much of our holiday, I think that I am in need of a good shave."

This was not the first time that she had asked me to shave her pussy for her but this was going to be an extra special experience as it would be the first real chance that I would have to inspect, and possibly play with her new piercing.

I retrieved some towels and shaving kit from the bathroom and set about shaving her pubic mound first, once I was happy that it was completely smooth, I set about shaving her outer lip area. As I pressed against the ring in her hood to start shaving around the top of her pussy, I heard Susan gasp.

"You OK?" I asked, somewhat concerned.

"Fine, I just hadn't expected quite so much sensation from you touching me. It's a lovely feeling."

So, I got on with the job of shaving her, making sure that I regularly tweaked at the ring and generally kept some pressure on her clitoris to make sure that she was nicely aroused. Once I was satisfied that she was completely hairless I washed off the remaining shaving foam making sure that my finger tickled the entrance to her vagina as well as stroking up and down her labia. I could see her juices start to leak from her vagina, so I allowed one finger to slip inside. Susan pushed her hips up so that I could thrust in deeper.

"Am I allowed to make love to you now?"

"Yes please. I need you inside of me. Fuck me until I cum."

As we were heading for a clothes optional resort this would be an ideal opportunity for Susan to show off her new jewellery. Little did I know what else she had planned. We packed our stuff into the car and headed off to the airport.

Despite assurances that we had had, as Susan walked through the security arch the alarm went off. Susan was summoned over to the female security person who waved her hand-held metal detector over Susan's body and it went off close to her chest. The female security guard looked quizzically at Susan. Without even a delay Susan undid the top two buttons of her blouse and pulled it forward enough for the guard to see the rings in her nipples. The guard looked surprised but understanding and then waved Susan on. Susan collected her bag and then waited while I cleared security.

As a treat we had booked to fly Business class, something neither of us had done before so once we had cleared security, we headed for the airline lounge. I noticed that Susan hadn't actually done up her blouse and consequently she received a number of admiring glances as she revealed perhaps a bit more breast than the average woman. As I walked beside her, I was sure that I caught occasional glimpses of her ringed nipples, but it was probably just wishful thinking.

We settled down in the lounge. As we had already had a full English breakfast in the hotel, we didn't need to have anything to eat but the "sun was over the yardarm" and we had a while before the flight, so we had a gin and tonic and a few little nibbles. I kept taking sneaky peeks at Susan's breasts just to make sure she wasn't revealing too much to the general public but enjoying the lovely view

Eventually it was time to board the plane. As we were flying in business class we turned left as we entered and were shown to our seats by an attractive flight attendant. Once we were seated, she asked if we would like a glass of bubbly. Wanting to have the full business calls experience we said "yes please." After a few minutes she returned with 2 glasses and as she leaned over to put Susan's on her table, she obviously got a lovely view down her blouse.

"Well that's a sight you don't see very often, very sexy!" she said.

"Glad you liked the view, if we get chance later, I will let you have a better look." Susan replied.

"I'd like that. I'm Elaine by the way, just shout if you need anything."

A couple of hours into the flight we had had dinner and decided to have a quiet drink at the bar before we settled down for a couple of hours sleep. The bar was empty except for Elaine stood behind the bar.

"Hi there, did you enjoy dinner?"

"We did thank you," Susan replied, "We just fancied something else before we settle down."

With that Elaine put a couple of glasses on the bar. "Brandy?" She asked.

"That would be nice." I replied.

She poured out 2 decent shots and then turned to Susan.

"It is pretty quiet now; can I take you up on the offer of a better look at your nipples? We can go behind the crew curtain for a couple of minutes."

With that they both disappeared into the crew area. I sat and sipped my brandy. I could hear the girls chatting and then I heard Susan moan quietly. A few minutes later they re-appeared. Susan had done her blouse up but looked decidedly flushed. We finished off our brandies and headed back to our seats.

Once we had settled down, I looked at Susan quizzically. "And..."

"Well you know how it is. I opened my blouse so that Elaine could see my piercings clearly. She asked if she could touch them...Well that got me going so I lifted my skirt and took off my panties so that I could show her my clit ring as well. She couldn't resist the temptation to stroke it and before I knew what was happening, I had a mini orgasm."

"That jewellery certainly seems to have brought out the sexual beast within you." I remarked.

"I don't know what has come over me. I just feel so sexy. I didn't even put my panties back on."

"You can't just blurt something like that out, how am I supposed to relax now?"

"I could let you have a quick feel..."

It was quite late by the time we got to the resort. However, as we had had some sleep on the plane, and it was only early evening local time we decided to get freshened up and go for a walk around the resort and then have some supper.

Although we knew it was a clothes-optional resort we were a bit unsure of the local custom regarding evenings and dressing so we both wrapped sarongs round ourselves. I tied mine round my waist and Susan tied hers above her breasts. They didn't really hide very much but we just felt a little bit more comfortable not walking around completely naked. Having had a stroll round the resort we soon realised that we needn't have worried, nude seemed to be the standard although quite a few couples seem to be wearing "fetish" outfits which did more to enhance their nudity than hide it.

We went straight to the restaurant by-passing the bar for the first evening. Susan went off to the restroom and when she returned, she has adjusted her sarong, so it was around her waist as well, so I had a chance to admire her beautiful breasts and ringed nipples for the rest of the evening.

We just fancied a light supper before settling down to get over the jet lag. The meals were all buffet style, so we found ourselves a quiet table and got ourselves a plate of food. There was a really good choice and the food all seemed to be good quality. We both like fish and seafood and the buffet had a good selection so we were happy.

Once we had eaten, we took the scenic route back to our room. After all of the excitement of the day and sitting admiring Susan's nipples all through supper I had fully intended to make mad passionate love to her but as soon as we lay on the bed we were both so weary that we just snuggled down together and fell asleep.

We awoke to sunshine streaming in through the window. A glance at the clock showed that it was still relatively early, so we decided to have a coffee on the veranda. It was lovely sitting there in the warm morning sun without having to worry about covering up. I felt a stirring in the loins but thought I would wait and see if Susan was ready for early morning lovemaking as well.

As it turned out it became our habit to save the lovemaking for late afternoon. It was like a new adventure with a new lover learning what worked best for Susan with her new piercings. They certainly enhanced her pleasure and they had brought out in her a new exhibitionist streak as we saw at the airport.

12