Susan Gets Pierced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next week we alternated between days relaxing in the resort and days out exploring the local culture. We even went on excursions to see Mayan ruins.

One day while we were sitting having some lunch Susan remarked: "I had expected to see most of the girls clean shaven, but I am surprised how many men are as well."

Never one to miss a hint that evening when I went for my shower, I took my razor and some shave foam and dutifully shaved my chest and pubic area until I was as smooth as the proverbial baby. Now we had matching pubic areas and would be able to feel each other's skin without hair getting in the way.

I hadn't quite expected Susan's reaction when she saw my freshly shaven body. She ran a hand over my smooth chest and tweaked a nipple. She then pushed me onto the bed and took one of my nipples in her mouth licking and sucking it until it was as hard as it was ever going to get.

"It is so nice to be able to do that without getting hairs in my mouth." She said and promptly returned to the other nipple. Even this much attention was enough to get me good and hard and Susan quickly turned her attention to my cock which seemed to be significantly longer than before now it wasn't partly hidden by pubic hair.

She slowly took it into her mouth and slid down its entire length. I could feel her tongue massaging along the length of it and I was already close to cumming. Susan expertly kept me on edge for as long as she could. When she released my cock, I could see it throbbing and a bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip.

"I hope you are going to stay clean shaven in future it is so nice. And anyway, if I can keep my pussy shaved there is no reason why you shouldn't keep yourself smooth for me."

"Whatever you desire." I replied.

With that she knelt over me and positioned her vagina over my cock. I had calmed down a little bit after being in her mouth and was not in too much danger of cumming too soon. Slowly she lowered herself onto me. Once she had taken me right inside, she leant forward slightly. I could feel her clit ring rubbing on my newly smooth flesh. Each time she impaled herself onto my cock I could feel her rub her ring against me to increase the stimulation she was receiving.

I knew that I wasn't going to last long but it was soon apparent that Susan was close to cumming herself. She lifted herself off my cock and rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs wide. Rather than re-entering her immediately I rolled between her legs and pushed 2 fingers inside of her while rubbing her clit with my other hand. I felt myself coming down from the peak of arousal again and Susan was right on the cusp of her climax as I entered her.

As I thrust into her, I made sure that I continued to rub against her clit with my pubic area and that had the desired effect, it wasn't long before she came and as she clenched her vaginal muscles against my cock I came as well.

Once we had calmed down, we lay together for a while, I rested a hand on one of Susan's breasts and gently tweaked her nipple ring but not enough to get her going again. It was soon time to have a shower before heading down for a drink and some dinner.

The following morning after we had sat on the veranda with a coffee Susan went and laid back on the bed.

"If we aren't going anywhere today can you put my ben-wa balls in for me. It might be a bit of fun to wear them for the day."

I retrieved the balls form Susan's side table then used my tongue to make sure that she was moist enough to slip them in. She lay still for a few minutes while she squeezed her muscles and allowed them to come to rest in the correct place inside her.

"Right, time for some breakfast." She stated, and off we went Susan walking with that sexy gait that helps the balls to move inside of her and exercise her muscles and stimulate her at the same time. Being nude it was obvious from the state of her nipples and the faint sheen of moisture around her labia that they were having the desired effect.

After breakfast we grabbed beach towels and settled down on a special sun bed designed for couples. We pulled the shade up so that we didn't get too much sun. It was so nice just lying there in the sun, relaxing. I had brought a book down and was engrossed in reading when Susan got up and declared that it was time to go and cool off in the sea. Without waiting she dashed down the beach and threw herself in the cool water. I followed as quick as I could, but Susan swam powerfully out into the sea.

Once I had swum a way out as well, I stopped to see where Susan was. She was stood with the water just covering her breasts looking straight out to sea and not moving. I swam over and stood as close as I could behind her allowing my penis to nestle between the cheeks of her arse. I put my arms around her and let my hands move up until I was cupping her breasts. I noticed that her nipples were as pointed as they get. "Is it that cold? " I asked

"It isn't that, "she replied, "I just nearly had a climax. It didn't occur to me how much the balls would move as I swam. Every kick pressed them against my g-spot and seemed to set up a simultaneous vibration that ran all along my vagina. I am OK now so if you would let my breasts go..."

"Will you be able to swim back?"

"Now I am prepared I can adjust my swimming to suit, but I am going to stay in the water for a while."

We enjoyed a nice cool down and then went back to our sun bed. Soon it was time for lunch. We spent the rest of the day alternating between the sun bed and the sea. All too soon it was nearly sunset, so we grabbed a cocktail and sat and watched the sun go down over the sea.

All too soon it was nearly the end of our holiday. We were getting ready to go to dinner and I was just finishing in the bathroom, when Susan called me. She was laying on the bed naked, she passed me a couple of gold conical items with a hole in the middle.

"Could you help me with these? If you feed each nipple through the hole and hold the shield in place, I will put my rings back in."

I was more than happy to assist so I placed the first shield over Susan's right nipple. The hole in the centre was only just large enough for the tip of her nipple to feed through. With one hand I held the shield in place and gently teased her nipple through. Once everything was ready Susan picked up her ring and fed it through the hole in her nipple. The effect was so sexy: Because of the slightly conical shape of the shield her nipple was slightly stretched and was kept pointed. Having done the first one fitting the second shield was easy. Once they were both in place on Susan's nipples, I couldn't resist the temptation to lick the exposed tips. As they became more aroused, I could see that the hole was only just big enough for her un-aroused nipples, but as they grew from arousal they were constricted by the size of the aperture.

"Isn't that a bit uncomfortable? "I asked

"No," Susan replied, "In fact the pressure is making them even more sensitive."

Susan then produced another piece of jewellery. This looked like a large gold fingernail, and at the end of it there was what appeared to be a finger sized phallus.

Susan explained: "There is an attachment on the back of this shield which will attach to my clit ring. The pointed end will then cover my clitoris completely. The body nestles between my outer lips holding them slightly open. I think it is obvious where the phallus goes but what is not so obvious is that is contains a number of small metal beads which will move around as I walk and hopefully have a similarly arousing effect as the ben-wa balls that I wear."

I was speechless. Where on earth had she got this custom jewellery? She obviously hadn't tried it out prior to this evening, but I couldn't wait to see what effect all of this was going to have. It was going to be an interesting evening.

As usual Susan just wrapped a sarong around her waist as we walked down to the bar and restaurant area. It wasn't very far so the beads didn't have much time to work their magic. I could see that the beads were having some effect as Susan had a tendency to swing her hips when she was wearing the ben-wa balls to increase the amount that the balls moved around inside her and she was doing exactly the same now. By the time we got to the bar Susan had that glow about her that said: "I am feeling so sexy."

There were two bar stools free at the bar, so we walked over to order some pre-dinner drinks. Without thinking Susan jumped up onto the nearest one and immediately I saw her take a sharp intake of breath.

"You OK?" I asked

"I didn't think about the way that the phallus would move inside of me as I sat down. It is now pressing against my g-spot. Every time I move, I can feel it rubbing my insides. I am getting so turned on I will probably start leaking juices soon!"

With that Susan started to gently sway on the stool, but I reprimanded her.

"Sit still. We can't have you cumming in the middle of the bar, can we?"

"Sorry, I will try my hardest to be a good girl for you."

Once we had finished our drinks we headed through to the restaurant. We were shown to a quiet table overlooking the beach and Susan sat down somewhat more carefully this time. All through dinner I kept a close eye on Susan every time she started to fidget, I would give her the look so she knew that I had noticed, and she would be still again. It was however clear from the way that her trapped nipples were getting harder and harder that she was getting more and more turned on.

Once we had finished eating, we retired to the comfy chairs in the lounge to finish off our wine. I noticed that Susan deliberately sat as far forward on the sofa as she could relieving the pressure on her pussy. We sat for a while and chatted, discussing what we should do tomorrow. Once we had finished our wine, we got up to head back to our room. Wanting to tease Susan a bit more and make sure that she was as worked up as possible I suggested that we walk back via the scenic route along the beach. Susan didn't look too enthusiastic but knew better than to argue.

It was a lovely evening. The moon was reflecting on the sea and there was only a very gentle lapping of waves on the shore. We walked along the beach, my hand resting on Susan's bum. As her hips swayed, I kept my hand still so that I was rubbing across her buttocks. Suddenly, a couple of hundred yards up the beach Susan stopped. I looked at her quizzically as she obviously hadn't stopped to admire the view or anything.

"I very nearly reached a climax." She said gasping. "As I was walking the vibration from the balls in the phallus felt all very nice inside, but I hadn't realised how much they were being transmitted up the shield as far as my clit. It sort of snuck up on me, but now I am so desperate we are going to have to rush back to the room so that you can fuck me until I have the most terrific orgasm."

"I am not so sure about that...You brought this on yourself buying arousing jewellery without permission. I might have to leave you in this state until I think you deserve an orgasm."

Susan pouted. "I am sorry, I didn't realise the effect that the jewellery would have, but if my Master says I am not allowed an orgasm who am I to argue?"

I hadn't quite expected that response, but it did open up some possible future adventure possibilities.

"You know I couldn't be that cruel, or at least not tonight. Now let's get back to the room and see how hard you cum."

As soon as we got back to the room Susan threw herself on the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could, but I was not going to be rushed into things. I knelt on the bed and very gently started to lick and suck one nipple. I wanted to get is as hard as I could so that I could see the full effect of the shields she was wearing. The more nipple that I sucked through the hole the more pressure was applied to it. Eventually I couldn't get any more nipple through the hole but now Susan's ring was well clear of the shield and her nipple was trapped by the restriction of the hole. I waited a few seconds to see if it would retract but it was clear that the pressure was now holding her nipple erect. I moved round so that I could repeat this with her other nipple. All the time Susan was squirming desperate for some relief from her now overheated pussy.

Once I was satisfied that Susan's nipples were being suitably tortured it was time to more to her pussy. Before I removed the shield, I massaged her outer labia with my thumbs. This had the effect of squeezing the shield deeper between her lips pressing more against her inner lips and clitoris. I then carefully unhooked it from her ring whilst making sure that the phallus stayed buried inside of her. As I angled the top tip away this had the effect of pressing the phallus harder against the front wall of her vagina. I now started to manipulate the whole device so that it rubbed and pressed against her vaginal wall in different places. This all added to Susan's frustration as this was never going to be quite enough stimulation to let her reach a climax.

Finally, I slowly removed the phallus from her vagina. It was coated in her juices. I placed the tip against her lips and she greedily lapped up her own arousal. I then pushed my tongue as deep as it would go into her hot vagina and sucked out some more of her juices. She was so aroused they were flowing freely, and they tasted so sweet.

I knew that Susan wouldn't be able to take much more, so I positioned my cock at her entrance and very slowly pushed into her hot wet passage. As I moved inside of her, I could feel the muscles which she had so diligently toned with the ben-wa exerciser throbbing and squeezing my cock. When I had entered as far as I could I lay still for a moment. Susan moaned "Please."

With that I started long hard thrusts and soon Susan let out a scream which was probably heard next door as she had an intense orgasm. As her pussy spasmed I orgasmed as well. I kept thrusting as well as I could until Susan's orgasm subsided, and I had gone too soft.

Sadly, soon it was time to go home. We had had the most sexual holiday imaginable but now it was time to return to some sort of normality, although I did hope that Susan would continue with her exhibitionist tendencies and I still had to think about her submission when I suggested that I wouldn't let her climax when she wanted it.

12