Susan in Denial

Story Info
I deny Susan a climax for 24 hours.
6.1k words
4.72
31.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from the previous stories, specifically Susan get pierced.

Peter

Once we returned from our holiday, I put plans in place to test Susan to see how far she would be prepared to go with me controlling her orgasm. A couple of times I she had let slip that she would submit to me more and I was happy to try out a few possibilities.

Susan quite liked using her ben-wa balls so I decided to invest in the next generation of Kegel exerciser. This used vibration as a form of positive feedback so the better she exercised her vaginal muscles the more she would be rewarded with stimulation in the form of vibration. Or at least that was what I told Susan one morning when I told her I wanted her to try them out. I implied that assuming she completed her exercises she would be properly rewarded with a climax.

Susan lay down on the bed and opened her legs so that I could wet her pussy with my tongue before slipping the balls inside of her.

"For the full effect I think that you should be restrained while you test these out." I told her.

"Ah OK." She replied.

We often partook of minor bondage on each other, so we had some straps attached to the four corners of the bed. Susan spread eagled herself and I secured her, not too tightly, but enough that she couldn't touch herself or squeeze her thighs together.

"So, the device is controlled from an app which I have installed on my phone. Once I set it going the device will start vibrating. When it stops you should squeeze your internal muscles as you do with the ben-wa balls. If you do it correctly it will start to vibrate again. The better you exercise the longer and more intense will be the vibration. With your toned muscles you should be able to bring yourself to a climax quite quickly. There is however a time limit of one hour. I will pop in every now and then and see how you are doing."

What Susan didn't know was that a software developer friend of mine had modified the control software so that the degree of vibration would not only be controlled by the squeezing of Susan's vaginal muscles but would also detect how aroused she was. Once it detected that she had reached about 90% of the way to a climax it would adjust the intensity and duration of the vibration to just keep her that aroused and never actually reach a peak regardless of how well she exercised. Cruel I know but she had asked for it!

Susan

I love a bit of technology and wondered how many times I could bring myself to orgasm in an hour. At least 3 or 4 surely? I squeezed my internal muscles and the vibrations started. I could feel the moisture building up inside of me as I started to get aroused. After a few minutes the vibration started to die away, so I squeezed again. The vibration restarted with more intensity. I guess that I had squeezed properly that time. I guessed that 4 or 5 more tries and I should have my first orgasm. This was going to be fun.

As the vibration died away, I squeezed again, the vibrations started, and I could feel that I was getting ever closer to a climax. I continued to exercise every time the vibration died down but the more I got aroused the shorter the periods of vibration seemed to be and they didn't seem to be quite as intense. As hard as I tried, I couldn't actually reach a climax.

Peter looked in on me. "How are you doing?" he asked.

"Well it was going fine, but I don't seem to be able to actually reach climax." I said panting as the next set of vibrations started in response to my latest squeeze.

"I am sure you will get there soon. Don't forget that we are off to see Carol for lunch, so you won't be able to have an extension even if you don't cum."

I had forgotten all about visiting Carol today. We had both had our clit hoods pierced at the same time and it was time to compare results. I was desperate to cum but regardless of how I squeezed the vibrations were just not intense or long enough for me to reach that peak I was so desperate for.

Peter

When I looked in on Susan, I could see she was getting desperate. Her nipples were pointed peaks and I could see her juices running down between the cheeks of her arse. I was seriously tempted to remove the device and fuck her there and then, but I knew that would defeat the point of today.

I had already warned Carol of my intentions and she agreed to play her part in keeping Susan as close to the edge as possible for the whole day.

Shortly before the hour was up, I looked in on Susan again. She was whimpering and when she heard me come into the room, she said "I am so desperate, I have tried everything but just cannot reach a climax."

"Sorry, there isn't time." With that I pressed the control that ended the program. "You will just have to try harder next time."

"No...." she moaned.

I leant over her soaking pussy and slowly removed the device. It slid out easily with Susan's juices flowing so freely.

"Right, it is time to get ready to go out. I want you to wear that labia cover and phallus that you wore on holiday and those lovely nipple cones to show Carol how much of an exhibitionist they have turned you into."

"At least let me have a shower before we go."

"I will fit the jewellery first and then you can have a quick shower. But I will keep my eye on you, don't you dare even try to touch yourself."

"But I am so desperate, it would only take a few minutes to finish myself off."

I realise that, but that is the point. I don't want to you to finish yourself off."

Susan

With that last comment reality dawned. I realised that the teasing of the vibrator for the last hour had been deliberate and I had never been intended to climax.

Peter retrieved my jewellery. We had had plenty of practice since the first time we had experimented with it and now he could fit it without assistance. Slowly he inserted the phallus into my hot aching pussy. Having that in there with the little beads moving around was not going to give me any relief. Once he had fitted my nipple cones and sucked and pulled my nipples as far through them as he could keeping my nipples under a constant pressure it was going to be a long lunch.

"Right. Quick shower. Then get dressed. No underwear just a thin cotton sundress."

Once Peter untied me, I headed for the shower. As good as his word Peter stood and watched as I freshened up. He even told me off when he thought that I was being too intimate soaping my breasts. Soon I was showered, dried and dressed and it was time to head off to see Carol.

Peter

Even after Susan had showered, I could still smell her arousal. Her nipples poked at the thin material of her dress and she had taken on that lovely sexy gait that she always assumed when wearing something that moved inside of her. Her hips seemed to sway in an exaggerated way as she tried to increase the amount of stimulation she was receiving.

I opened the door of the car for her and she carefully sat down trying to avoid pressing the phallus too far inside of her. Her seatbelt rested between her breasts holding the material of her dress tight across her nipples. I wasn't sure how I was going to concentrate on driving the effect was so beautiful to look at.

It was just over 30 minutes to Carol's house the other side of town. Susan spent most of the journey with her eyes closed and with her seat tilted back as if she were sleeping. She spread her legs further than would be considered "ladylike" so that the breeze blew up her dress and helped to cool her ardour. Every now and then I glanced over to make sure that she wasn't doing anything that would help herself towards climax. I caught her a couple of time trying to surreptitiously put some extra pressure on the labia shield so that it pressed against her clit but as she quickly removed her hand when I tut-tutted at her.

When we arrived at Carol's Susan was slow getting out of the car, so I walked round to her side and helped her out. "How am I supposed to stay sane when I am in this state? Carol is bound to know something is up."

"I am banking on it."

Susan

That last comment had me worried. Carol had loved to tease me when we had been intimate in college and I was worried that Peter and she had something planned.

We walked up Carol's drive. She must have seen us coming as she opened the door before we got chance to knock. As usual Carol was wearing a suitably scanty outfit. I could make out the outlines of her nipples through the shear material of her silk blouse and the sight of them did nothing to calm my desire.

Carol kissed me and ran a finger over my nipple. "So, you have got some pretty jewellery for your nipples as well?" She asked

"Yep. They make me feel so sexy. We tried them out while we were on holiday."

"Don't keep me in suspense. Let me see"

I slipped the shoulder straps off and let my dress drop to the floor. Carol gave an audible gasp.

"They look great and I see you have a matching shield down below. We will have to investigate closer after we have eaten. Anyway, the wine is on ice and as it is a nice day. Lunch is laid out in the garden."

I went to pick up my dress to put it back on, but Carol said, "You don't need that; the garden is private enough so we should all strip off."

With that she peeled off her blouse and skirt. Carol was still wearing the simple bar in her Vertical Hood piercing but now she had a set of nipple shields that looked like little spiders' web covering her areola.

"If we are going to sit naked outside please can I borrow a towel to sit on? I would hate to leave a damp stain on your nice posh chairs." I asked.

"Why so wet?" Replied Carol. "I know I turn you on but I wouldn't expect you to be leaking that much."

So I had to explain to Carol how I had been teased for an hour before we came out and how Peter had denied me the relief I was so desperate for. I also explained about the shield covering my pussy and the phallus inside me, I did however, neglect to tell Carol about the beads that would also move about inside as I moved which would help keep me so aroused.

"Oh, you poor thing. You must be in a heck of a state not having had a climax. I guess we will need to remedy that later." Carol said, but I worried slightly about the way she gave Peter a knowing look.

When Carol brought lunch, I slid forward on my seat to fill my plate and was pleasantly surprised as the movement caused my pussy cover to shift. The top of the jewellery slid up my slit slightly and this increased the pressure on my clit. At the same time the phallus inside of me moved so that it pressed harder against my g-spot. A wave of pleasure shot through my already over sensitive body. I couldn't resist the temptation to rock back and forth trying to increase my pleasure even though I knew that I still wouldn't be able to have a climax. As my arousal started to increase again, I hoped Peter wouldn't notice what I was doing. However, the look on my face and a quiet moan gave me away.

Peter

I noticed that Susan had slid to the edge of her chair and was gently rocking trying to get some stimulation. I decided that I would allow her some pleasure as this would only increase the frustration going forward as I had no intention of allowing her the climax she was so desperate for until I thought she deserved it. When I heard her moan and she closed her eyes I knew she was getting close.

"What do you think you are up to? ". I asked.

Susan immediately stopped what she was doing and sat upright.

"I'm sorry Master. I was just so desperate that when I started to get some pleasure from moving in my seat, I just couldn't stop myself."

"Well you are in even more trouble now. "

Carol quickly guessed what was happening and gave me a knowing glance. As she walked round to top up our wine, she let the cold bottle brush against Susan's nipple causing her to gasp. Of course, the cold had the added effect of hardening her nipple some more putting extra pressure on it due to the surrounding shield. "Whoops, Sorry," Carol said with a hint of wickedness in her voice.

Once we had finished lunch and the wine we relaxed for a while and chatted about our plans for holidays and sexual adventures. Carol was full of ideas and suggested that it must be my turn to get pierced. "Hmm, will have to think about that." I replied. "What do we reckon nipples and a Prince Albert to adorn my cock?" I replied looking at Susan.

"I think we might have to get some advice on that, but I guess what is good for one of us would be good for the other."

Susan

It wasn't long before Carol suggested that we go up to the bedroom to compare our piercings now that everything had healed.

Carol laid down and I knelt over her. I had already seen her nipple piercings, but I am always keen to see how things are developing. The spider's webs were beautiful and as I sucked on Carol's nipples they poked further through the hole in the centre. They weren't as tight as my conical shields, but they did look so sexy.

I then slipped down between Carol's legs. I pressed a finger against her barbell that was fitted through the hood of her clitoris. Now that I had a piercing down there as well, I understood what would most turn Carol on. Gently I stroked the length of her clit pressing the length of her piercing against her clit. Carol moaned and I understood that what I was doing was appreciated. When I pressed the ball at the end of the piercing against the tip of her clit she started to squirm even more.

I moved round so that I could use my tongue on Carol's pussy. I took each inner labia lip into my mouth and gently sucked on them. Then I ran my tongue along the length of her clit much as I had stroked her before. Judging from Carol's reaction she was enjoying the attention that I was paying to her.

I was enjoying myself giving Carol as much pleasure as I could when I heard Peter behind me. He ran his hand over my bum and gently eased my cheeks apart. I heard him open a bottle and felt some lub dribble along the crack of my arse. His finger followed it down and when it reached my arse-hole I felt him press into me.

We hadn't really experimented with anal play before so it felt strange as Peter's finger entered me. I could feel him pressing around inside, then he pressed against the phallus that was in my vagina. Initially he stroked along the shaft, but then he pressed it against my g-spot. It was a strange but somehow extremely erotic feeling. As I enjoyed these new sensations, I nearly forgot that I was also trying to enjoy stimulating Carol. I ran my tongue over Carols clit and pressed on her piercing again. She was getting close to her climax but I wanted to slow down and see what else happened

Peter stopped playing with my phallus and slowly withdrew his finger. Even though it had only been one finger I suddenly felt empty.

Peter

Having taken my finger out of Susan's arse I decided that I was getting a good erection but I didn't want Susan to have an orgasm at all today so fucking her was out of the question. I had never actually had anal sex, even with my previous wife so it seemed that now would be a good opportunity to experiment. I lubricated my cock and pressed it against Susan's arse, half expecting her to clench her muscles and pull away, but to my surprise as my cock touched her puckered hole, she started to push back against me so that the head of my cock slipped into her arse.

She was busy working on Carol's clit so couldn't really move any further back. Instead she moved away from me again slipping my cock out. I guided it back so that it was at her entrance again. Again, Susan pushed back against me confirming that it was no accident. Before she could pull away again, I thrust deep inside of her. Susan stared to moan as I fucked her arse, I just hoped that the novel experience wasn't going to push her over the edge and give her the release I was trying to delay.

Just then I heard Carol cum. She begged Susan to finger fuck her at the same time as licking her clit. From where I was, I could only just see what was going on but it became obvious that Susan was doing what she was asked to do because Carol was screaming loudly with now.

All of this was just too much for me and I came as well ejaculating deep into Susan's arse. As I stared to soften, I pulled my cock out and I heard Susan give a sigh of resignation as she realised that she wasn't going to be allowed to cum yet.

"Well after all of that I think it is time that I got to inspect Susan's piercings." Carol said, getting up from under Susan and pushing her over on her back.

Carol started to inspect Susan's nipple cones. "I do like these" she said.

"I had them specially made," replied Susan, "A very skilled craftsman. I will let you have her details later."

With that Carol started to pull on Susan's right nipple. As she pulled the tip further through the hole in the cone, I could see it starting to harden increasing the pressure on it. Susan moaned and stretched out her arms above her head. I took this as an opportunity to restrain her and I tied her hands together with a strategically placed length of ribbon.

Carol then started to suck on the already engorged nipple until it wouldn't grow any more. Susan's nipples were now so sensitive that the lightest of touches caused Susan to arch her back with arousal.

Carol then turned her attention to the other nipple. Although Susan was now highly aroused Carol and I had already agreed that we would not let Susan cum. Instead while Carol played with Susan's nipple, I started to press on Susan's labia jewellery and gentle move it so that the phallus that was connected to it and still buried in her vagina stared to move a little. Susan was starting to pant and writhe so I kept still for a few moments while she calmed down a bit.

"Well I can see why you like these nipple shields so much. Your nipples are more pointed than I have ever seen them. Can they go down on their own or are they so trapped that we would have to take the cones off?" Asked Carol.

"Once I calm down, they can slowly retract but as long as I am even slightly aroused, they are super sensitive and will be held in that state for a long time. While we were away on holiday, I wore a sun dress without a bra one day and just the material rubbing across them kept them peaky all day. Boy, did I need a good fucking by the evening!" Susan replied.

Wow, I am going to have to get a set soon." Exclaimed Carol. "Now it is time for me to have a look at your other jewellery."

With that Carol turned round and started to inspect the pussy cover that Susan was wearing. Once she worked out how it was attached to Susan's piercing she very carefully unhooked it and withdrew the phallus from Susan's vagina. With that she felt the beads inside move.

"You didn't tell me about those earlier. No wonder you were rocking on the chair. That must have set up a lovely vibration inside you."

"It did but as you heard Master forbids my doing that. I had hoped to get away with it but he noticed."

Carol then slowly re-inserted the phallus. Susan was so wet that it slid in with ease. Carol started to fuck Susan with the phallus, slowly increasing her arousal. In between pants Susan started to beg to be allowed to cum. Carol pushed the phallus fully into place and clipped the shield back onto Susan's piercing.

"If you can't control yourself, I won't play anymore."

Once Susan had calmed down Carol wet back to inspecting the way that the shield nestled itself in between her labia and pressed on her clit.

"This really is a wonderful bit of craftmanship. Designed perfectly by a woman for a woman. But now it is time to have a look at your ring on its own."

This time Carol removed the jewel and passed it to me for safe keeping. She knelt between Susan's legs and flicked the ring in her hood with her tongue. Every touch brought Susan closer to her climax but Carol had enough experience to be able to keep Susan just at the point where she was on the verge of orgasm without actually releasing her.

12