Susan in Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you keep that up for 10 minutes without Susan cumming?" I asked.

Carol briefly stopped licking Susan's engorged pussy and replied: "Of course."

Carol was true to her word and some. Quarter of an hour later she lifted her head and said, "How was that?"

Before I could say anything, Susan cried, "No you can't leave me like this. I have to cum. My clit is throbbing, my cunt is soaking and my nipples are so hard they are uncomfortable."

"But I thought you wanted to be teased and denied. That was what you said while we were on holiday."

"I know but I didn't realise you meant all day."

"Oh it is going to be longer than this. I don't plan to let you cum until at least tomorrow. And now we are going to put on your chastity belt just to make sure."

Carol opened a drawer and retrieved the fiendish device that I had had made.

It consisted of 2 straps. One secured around Susan's waist. The other went between her legs. Where it pressed against her anus was a small marble like object. This was designed to keep pressure on her previously virgin hole. If Susan kept her muscles clenched then the marble would just press against her arse but if she relaxed the marble would start to push its way inside of her. If she squeezed the right muscles, she could probably push it back out again. It was quite small so it would only force her sphincter open but it would be enough to just keep her aware of her arse.

To fill her vagina there was a soft dildo which incorporated a small remote-controlled vibrator. Susan was so wet that the dildo slipped in easily. Where the strap covered her clit there were a series of small nodules designed to rub against it as she moved.

Once the belt was all secured in place, I told Susan to get dressed so that we could head off home. I thanked Carol for her assistance and then headed out to the car.

Susan

I couldn't believe that Peter had secured me into such a belt. The dildo in my vagina was soft enough to not be uncomfortable but as I walked out to the car the marble at my arse tried to force its way inside. I tensed my muscles but knew that I would eventually tire. The nodules around my clit seemed to be working their evil as well. They settled down around my clit and put some pressure on my pierced hood and all of this started to arouse me again, but I guess that was the intention.

Peter opened the door of the car for me and I gingerly sat down but the extra pressure pushed the marble intruder into my arse. At that moment I noticed a gentle vibration start inside of me. I leant back in my seat and closed my eyes trying to make the most of the arousal, but somehow, I knew that no matter what I wasn't going to be allowed to cum this evening.

Once we got home, I asked Peter to let me out of the belt just long enough to go to the toilet, which he did making it clear that I wasn't to touch myself while I was free. It was nice to release the pressure in my arse but I guessed that it wouldn't be long before the intruder found its way back inside of me.

I somehow doubted that I was going to get much sleep.

Peter

It was soon time for bed. I knew that I was going to have to allow Susan to finally climax eventually, but I intended to keep her on the edge for as long as possible. In fact, the intention was to leave her in the belt overnight and allow her to climax in the morning if she asked nicely.

"Tell me how you are feeling."

"I am so aroused I am not sure how much longer I will be able to take this. My breasts feel swollen and full. I can feel my erect nipples throbbing as they are entrapped by my cones. Every nerve in my body feel like they are connected to my pussy, the merest touch is so sensuous. My clitoris feels like it has grown to twice its normal size. It is so sensitive and as it presses against my clit ring I am permanently reminded of my state of arousal. The fingers on the belt are obviously doing what you intended, some of them have surrounded my clit and there is one that has found the tip of my so sensitive clit. I don't know if I am just imagining it, but I think that I can feel the dildo inside of me randomly vibrating. The plug that was pressing against my anus has now slipped past the entrance of my sphincter and is keeping it dilated. I can push it back out if I try hard but that just puts extra pressure in other places as I do. Please don't keep me in this state much longer."

"But you look so beautiful like this. Your nipples pointed, a sheen of moisture on your flushed breasts. The sexy way that you move trying to get extra stimulation. I am sure that you would do just about anything I told you to do if I promised you some relief would you not?"

"Anyway, the plan is that you wear the belt tonight. The vibrator is set to mildly stimulate you at random intervals but hopefully not enough to actually wake you up. Then at 8 in the morning it will kick in and get you properly aroused again. I will switch it off when I wake up."

Susan moaned but realised that there wasn't much she could do to persuade me to release her.

Susan

I didn't sleep a huge amount. I lay there thinking that the vibrator would start up, but it never seemed to until I dozed off. Then I would feel it tingle inside of me and I would be wide awake again. Eventually I did fall asleep, but I guess my sub-conscious didn't and I had the most erotic of dreams. I desperately tried to touch my clit to relieve myself but all I did was to make myself more frustrated as I was unable to put any significant pressure where I needed it.

As promised about 8 o'clock I felt a more persistent vibration start. I became increasingly aroused but knew that I was unlikely to get any immediate relief. As I neared the orgasm that I so desperately needed the vibration started to diminish. I moaned in frustration. Peter rolled over and kissed me first on the lips and then he took each nipple into his mouth and sucked gently until it was aroused. They were still sensitive from wearing the cones for most of yesterday.

"How are you feeling?" He asked

"Horny as hell. And I am busting to use the loo!"

"I think you have suffered enough. I am going to take the belt off. You can use the toilet and freshen up but if I catch you with your hand anywhere near your pussy you won't have an orgasm for a week."

Peter undid the straps and slowly pulled the dildo out of me. As he pulled the strap away the anal intruder released my sphincter and I could finally relax. I went to the bathroom and relieved myself and then stepped into a nice hot shower. As I washed myself, I was aware that Peter periodically popped his head through the door to check on me. Once I felt human again, I dried off and returned to Peter in the bedroom.

Peter

I knew that Susan would be desperate to cum but I wanted to hold her out for a little longer. As she lay down on the bed to submit to me, I knelt over her and took a nipple in my mouth. I gently moved her ring around with my tongue and it didn't take very long before the nipple had hardened and Susan had started to quietly moan already. I repeated the same with her other nipple while also gently fondling her breast.

Then I moved down her body kissing and licking her all over. Susan giggled when I touched a particularly sensitive spot but tried hard to lay still while I explored her body. Everywhere I touched seemed to be so sensitive and soon she was squirming trying to direct me to a favoured spot.

Slowly but surely, I got nearer to her pussy. I kissed her clean-shaven mons and then licked along her outer lips, keeping the touch ever so gentle.

Although I didn't want to rush things, I knew that Susan must be desperate to climax by now. I gently took her clit ring between my teeth and started to move it around so that it rubbed against her already erect clitoris. I then started to lick and suck her whole vulva. Gently tugging on her inner labia and occasionally going back and either licking her clitoris or playing with her ring.

Even though I was taking things slowly it was not long before Susan had the loudest, most energetic orgasm I had ever seen. She bucked around so much that I struggled to continue to stimulate her. I put my lips over her clitoris and stated to suck so that I could hold onto her and keep her cumming for as long as I could. Her climax seemed to go on for ever but eventually she started to calm down a bit.

I kept licking and sucking her to keep her aroused. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she had stated to play with her nipples which were already hard. After bringing both of them to full hardness her hands wandered down her body until they rested on her pussy. She pulled her labia further apart so that I could have even easier access to her. I lapped at the juices flowing from her vagina. "Fuck me." She moaned.

I climbed up between her legs. Gently kissing her body as I went. When my cock found her vagina she took hold of it and guided it inside of her. It slipped into her moist channel with ease. I could feel the throbbing of her muscles squeezing my cock. Not only was Susan highly aroused but so was I and I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out for very long.

Slowly I pushed into her as deep as I could and then equally as slowly started to withdraw again before repeating this slow sensuous motion, trying hard not to get too excited. I could feel Susan getting closer to a second climax but kept the slow thrusting going making sure that I rubbed my pubis against hers so that here clit ring was pressed against her clit.

Suddenly Susan was wracked by a second climax. I started to thrust into her as fast and as hard as I could and spurted inside of her as I reached orgasm as well. This seemed to set her going even more. We were both in the throws of the most intense orgasms we had ever had together.

Once we had finished the most erotic and enjoyable love making and Susan had calmed down, I rolled over and lay next to her. After a couple of minutes, I noticed that her hand had moved down to her mons and she was resting one finger on the tip of her clit. I decided that she had been teased and tortured enough over the last couple of days, so I didn't say anything.

Susan

Even after having had a couple of the most intense orgasms ever my clit was still throbbing and felt hypersensitive. I pressed one finger on the tip hoping that Peter would allow me one final release. After a few moments it was obvious that he had noticed what I had planned and was going to allow me to carry on. I just hoped that he wouldn't stop me before I climaxed.

I started to gently move my clit ring against the tip of my clit. I was getting so close but thought that I should really slow down and savour the pleasure. I moved my finger down to my vagina and collected a mixture of my juices and Peter's semen and used it to further lubricate my clit. I slowly spread the mixture around my labia and over my clit. I was getting so close, but I was so used to being denied instant gratification that I was determined to savour every moment. Every time I was on the verge of climax, I would stop stroking my clit and calm down a bit before continuing. After what seemed an age, I realised that Peter was watching with fascination, but I really wanted to finish this myself.

"Do I have permission for one last climax? "I asked.

"After that show how could I deny you?" Peter responded.

With that I started to stroke my clit with renewed vigour, after a matter of seconds I came, and oh how I came. It was like all the pent-up energy of the last day of teasing had finally been released.

Once I had calmed down, I rolled over towards Peter and kissed him.

"I do love you, but I am not sure I would want the full chastity experience to become a regular thing."

"Oh, it's OK, I will just have to think of new ways to test you." Peter replied with a glint in his eye.

12