Susan Serves Her Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat made an exasperated sound, reached out, roughly grabbed those labia, and yanked them forward and sideways, making Susan yip in surprise and pain. "There!" Cat declared. "That's how you show off your goods when you're told to do so!" She let go of the pussy lips, much to Susan's relief. "Now, play with yourself. I want you to turn me on. And don't be coy or gentle. I wanna hear those fingers working!"

Susan bit her lip, and then shoved three fingers deep into her pussy with a squish that I could hear above the sound of the car engine. My little slut was obviously getting very aroused by the humiliation and slight fear she was experiencing. I grinned at how her 'punishment' was proceeding.

"Faster, slut! Whip that cunt juice into a froth! Pinch those pink nipples of yours, too! But don't you dare cum - this display is only to turn me on, you hear?"

Susan nodded, groaning, her fingers blurring as she poked and whirled them inside her hole. Her nipples stood out like eraser tips as her fingers mauled them in an effort to obey Cat's demands.

Finally, Cat seemed satisfied. "Stop!" she said. "Girlie, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is you're gonna go down on me, and make me cum. The bad news is that I've gotta pee real bad, and I don't think you'll be able to drink it fast enough."

Hearing that, I said over my shoulder, "Don't piss in my car. I see a vacant lot ahead. I'll pull in there." As I did so, and pulled to a stop, I told Susan, "Open your door, climb out, and kneel down facing the car. The door will partially block you from view, in case anyone wanders by."

Susan was wide-eyed, looking rapidly left and right as she ventured out of the car, naked. While she was getting into position, Cat had kicked off her boots and peeled off her jeans and panties. She slid over to the door way, bracing her feet and gripping the roof with one hand to lift up her pelvis. With her other hand spreading her pussy lips wide apart, she muttered, "Just in time. Open your mouth, slut!"

A shivering Susan tilted her head back a little and parted her lips. With a hissing sound, Cat's pee streamed from her piss hole. The hot yellow stream arced through the dim light and hit Susan's chest. Cat tilted her hips more, causing the end point of that stream to climb up Susan, striking her neck, and then her mouth. Cat over-corrected and some of her urine hit Susan's hair. The moment the piss hit Susan's neck, she closed her eyes tight and knelt, enduring the splash of the warm fluid against her bare skin and face.

I don't think Susan was swallowing during the inundation, because piss was cascading out of the corners of her mouth. But as Cat finished urinating, she told Susan, "I'm done, slut. Open your eyes and lick my pee hole clean." To obey, Susan had to close her mouth as she leaned forward and I saw her throat work as she swallowed what was still in it. Her eyes scrunched up, signifying her dislike of the taste, but she stuck out her tongue and used it to wash the area between Cat's clit and pussy.

"You may as well stay where you are, pet, and eat Cat's pussy until that piss has dried on your body. I know the seats are leather, but let's not get them wet with urine." I looked at Cat and grinned, addressing her. "Getting the seats wet with cunt juice and cum is just fine, though."

Susan's nostrils had been reporting the strong scent of piss from that earlier torrent, but as she lowered her face to begin licking Cat's vaginal opening, the aroma of the dyke's musk soon became overpowering. It wasn't totally unpleasant, but it was certainly a lot more gamey than the fragrance of her Mistress's cunt. She lapped gingerly, getting accustomed to the novel taste.

Cat grew impatient. Gripping a fistful of Susan's hair, she pulled my submissive's face hard against her sex, saying, "Get in there, slut! Faster! Deeper! You're supposed to make me cum, dammit! You're not licking a fucking ice cream cone! If you don't make me cum in five minutes, I'll teach you what pain is!"

I heard Susan moan, quivering, and saw her virtually attacking Cat's cunt now! She was taking the threat very seriously. I saw one of her hands appear and start kneading Cat's clit. I couldn't quite see what her other hand was doing, but I quickly learned, based on Cat's next comment.

"Yeah! Now you're getting the idea! Tug on my clit and finger my asshole while your tongue burrows as deep as it can into my cunt! Yeah! Yeah! More!" There was a period of perhaps two minutes, during which I heard Susan wheezing through her nose for breath as her mouth made lewd suction noises. This was punctuated by a series of grunting sounds being uttered by Cat, increasing in intensity and frequency.

Then Cat said, "Fuck... fuck... fuck yes! Yes! Almost! Now bite my clit, slut! Bite it!" As Susan obeyed, Cat gave off a moaning screech and came! Her jets of cum splatted on Susan's neck, and traveled in rivulets down her torso. My submissive was wet again, but at least this fluid smelled better than piss.

After Cat stopped vibrating, she groaned, "Now clean up the mess you made, slut." Susan must've been terribly aroused by the humiliation, and the thrill of possibly being discovered nude in public, because her tongue flashed out and she cleaned Cat in what I could only describe as a frenzy. By this point, I'd hiked my own skirt up, and was fingering myself as I watched from the front seat.

I saw headlights coming down the street toward us, so I called out, "Get back in the car and close the door now, pet." Susan scrambled in, rather breathless from her rapid cleaning of Cat's nether region, and the exhilaration of near discovery from hearing that car pass close by.

Cat had what would best be described as a 'shit-eating grin' plastered on her face. Susan's mouth had obviously worked its magic. I put the car into gear again and began driving slowly down the street, glancing in the rear view mirror to see what else might develop. I didn't have long to wait.

"I have more good news and bad news for you, slut," Cat intoned. Susan came to full attention, listening. "The good news is that I'm gonna eat your pussy and make you cum, too. The bad news is that your head and boobs will be hanging out of the window as I do it."

I admit the steering wheel jerked in my hand slightly, making the car swerve a little, when I heard that audacious statement,. But I quickly regained my composure, and the control of the car. I waited to see if Susan would protest.

She didn't.

My little minx rolled down the rear driver's side window, and stuck out her head and tits. She had the presence of mind to press down the door lock, to make sure it wouldn't fly open. Kneeling on the seat, she raised up her ass, almost into Cat's face. Cat's innate roughness manifested itself, and she began practically raping Susan's cunt... and ass... with her lips, teeth, tongue, and fingers!

Susan's hair was blowing wildly around her head and face, actually furnishing her with some anonymity. That was good, because the rush of air over her exposed tits had made her nipples stiffen into the largest peaks I'd ever seen her achieve. They were clearly visible in my side view mirror, her tits wobbling slightly as the wind buffeted them. She was alternately illuminated and shadowed as we passed by the widely spaced lampposts. Occasionally, some stimulus provided by Cat made Susan's head rise up. With her head bent up toward the car roof, her two glorious breasts were fully revealed to anyone that might be across the street on the sidewalk. It looked like they were stacked neatly on display, nestled atop the window frame. I laughed quietly when I saw one guy notice them. He stopped looking where he was going and walked into a mailbox!

Meanwhile, Cat seemed to be digging her tongue into Susan's asshole, while plunging her entire hand inside my submissive's pussy so deeply that all I could see was her wrist protruding from the opening. Susan was gasping between howls of pleasure, and managed to blurt out urgently, "Mistress... may... I..." but then she started to hyperventilate.

Feeling merciful because I was having so much fun, I called out, "Yes, pet. Cum! Cum now! Cum all over Cat's face!"

She did.

Howling like a banshee out the car window, Susan had a prolonged orgasm. Even with Cat's fist inside her cunt, a lot of her juices escaped out around the wrist. I heard Cat slurping them up appreciatively, pumping her fist slightly like priming a well for more. Ultimately, Susan slumped against the window frame, shuddering silently. Sliding her fist out of Susan's pussy, Cat had to help her back inside, and reach past her to close the window.

Susan's eyes seemed out of focus as I drove the three of us back to the bar. Cat gave Susan a lusty kiss before vacating the car to be greeted by her waiting friends. "Looks like you had a real good time," one of them said, looking Cat up and down.

"Yeah," she answered. "And gave a good time, too. Have a look," she said, pointing at the back seat. Her friends stared through the window at the naked, slumped form of my submissive. Susan was still sprawled out on the back seat, shaking in post orgasmic aftershocks, with her thighs wide apart and her cunt gaping open and oozing fluids.

Cat knocked on the front passenger side window, so I buzzed it down. She leaned in and said, "Thanks for the ride. Come back with her any time. Maybe some time a couple of my friends can also ride along," She winked, and then returned, laughing, to her bevy of friends.

I drove us home. By the time I got there, Susan, still naked, was curled up on her side on the back seat, sound asleep, even though it was nowhere near bedtime.

Of course play time is followed by work time. When I pulled into my garage I shook Susan awake and had her pick up her clothes and move them to the front seat. Bleary eyed and naked, she took a sponge and leather cleaner and wiped down the back seat of my car. When she was done, I stuck my head in the back seat and was satisfied that the interior was clean and that any foul odors were gone.

We both went into the kitchen to recover. As Susan slumped in her chair I asked her, "Was that what you wanted?" knowing full well the answer.

"It was, and more. The excitement of performing such a perverted act in public was thrilling beyond belief. And I still haven't recovered from the mind bending orgasm."

"Good. While you were being pissed on, I managed to get in touch with a couple of my friends. I wasn't sure if I was going to share you, but that little escapade today convinced me that you're too good to keep to myself. They're Mistresses in their own right and may be bringing their subs with them."

Susan looked both excited and nervous. Her posture was now upright in her chair.

"When will they be over?" she asked.

"Well, it could be as soon as fifteen minutes from now." I knew it would take them longer, but I didn't want her dawdling as she cleaned herself.

There was shock on her face. She was buck naked and still had dried piss and cum juices caked on her skin and hair. "What should I do to get ready?"

I laughed. "Don't worry about this group. They're a couple of my closest friends. Go ahead and take a shower in the guest bathroom and be back down here in ten minutes - naked."

My cute little sub scurried off to the bathroom. I was sorry that I'd forgotten to take a picture of her in her bedraggled state. I called out to her, "Pet, get my phone and return back to the kitchen before you take your shower. When she obeyed, I took a series of pictures to both further humiliate her and to give me a reminder of how far little Susan was willing to go to please me.

I heard the shower running while I was walking to the kitchen. I pulled a few bottles of wine out of the refrigerator, a handful of stemmed wine glasses, and a few snackable items to put in the living room. I poured myself a glass of chardonnay and waited for Susan to return to me. With the party now set up, I took a sip of wine and rested. Perhaps two minutes later, Susan was kneeling at my feet, nude and clean. She'd even managed to dry her hair. She waited in that position until the doorbell rang.

Susan looked expectantly at me as the doorbell rang again.

I looked at her and then the front door. Susan understood. She crawled to the front door, sitting up on her haunches to answer it. In came my best friend Nicollete and her sub Frankie, wearing a collar and leash. Frankie was on her hands and knees as well, naked, her ample breasts swaying with each motion forward.

"It was short notice, but I couldn't resist seeing your new sub," said Nikki breathlessly. "And I was able to retrieve Frankie from her job. She wanted to get in on play time as well."

I was pleased to see Nikki again. It'd been at least six months. Many years ago when I was with a different firm, Nikki was a trainee as a stock broker reporting to me. It wasn't long before Nikki discovered I that I was training as a submissive at that time, and her curiosity about submission caused her to train as one as well. After leaving me she, like me, discovered she enjoyed being a Domme more, and found a first class sub in Frankie. Every once in a while Nikki got an itch to switch, and I'm the one that usually got the phone call. Nikki had matured into a sexy woman, large full breasts and a generous booty mounted on a smallish frame, with short dark brown hair and brown eyes. I thought there was a possibility that there might be some alone time between Nikki and me, alone time that I would enjoy.

Frankie, or Francine as her family members call her, was a joy to meet and then play with. She was in her mid-20's, a talented graphic artist with a yen for anything kinky. She had short blonde spiky hair and disproportionately large breasts for such a small girl. Her bubbly personality and zest for the bizarre made every encounter a memorable one. Nikki disclosed, and not too secretly, that every once in a while Frankie seemed to crave a good, strong ass beating.

Nikki approached Susan, reaching out her hand to stroke her hair. Susan moved her head slightly towards Nikki and those fingers flowed through the sub's long shiny hair. Nikki leaned over to smell Susan, much the way a woman would smell a new baby.

"So sweet, so innocent," the Domme commented.

Susan suppressed a smirk and I outright laughed.

"What? What's so funny?" Nikki asked.

"Oh, it's just where Susan's been today," I explained. "Not more than twenty minutes ago Susan was covered in dried piss and cum, having been peed on by a total stranger in a vacant lot in broad daylight."

Nikki started laughing. "Cleans up well, this one. I have half a mind to leave my mark on her as well before this evening's done."

The doorbell rang again and this time Susan didn't need to be asked. She crawled to the front door and opened it. In walked Brigitte with her sub Pippa. Pippa was collared and leashed and also was wearing a black leather hood that covered her eyes, ears and nose.

Brigitte was another old friend of mine. Nikki, Brigitte and I used to be subs together before we assumed our present roles, so each of us was well familiar with the mindset of our current subs. We knew that our subs would be excited since it was playtime between six horny women. Brigitte was of European stock, with natural long blonde hair, blue eyes, a large bust and heavyset muscular legs. Pippa was a small girl, almost waif like, with naturally red hair and a fair complexion. She was barely a "B" cup, but possessed the youthful innocence that Dommes find so compelling. Being collared, leashed and hooded strongly suggested that, underneath her innocent looking exterior, Pippa was one very naughty girl.

That was the extent of my invite. All four invited guests were here. Brigitte, Nikki and I found comfortable seats in the living room. Our subs were kneeling at our feet. We all (except Pippa) eyed each other as we settled into our respective positions, wondering what was going to happen next. For me, I had a plan.

"Susan, I've been bragging about what a good pussy licker you are. How about if you give a demonstration on Pippa?"

I have to admit that I've lusted after Pippa myself, so there was a hidden agenda within that question. I wanted to see Pippa cum, and all the better if it happened at the behest of my sub's talented tongue.

"Great idea," remarked Brigitte, using her hands to coax Pippa to lie on her back on the carpet, her knees raised and parted.

Susan crawled over to the red haired sub, picking up Pippa's left foot, washing each toe and the area between them with her tongue. Moans could be heard throughout the room as Susan licked the sole of the hooded sub's foot.

Susan carefully licked Pippa's shapely calf, working her way to the inside part of her knee. She laved the moist skin, causing the young redhead to quiver as she felt the soft tongue on her sensitive flesh. My eager sub kissed the inside of Pippa's thighs, slowly working her way up to the delicious 'V' between them. As Susan began her slow ascent to Pippa's now leaking pussy the slightly built sub's thighs began shaking, the anticipation no doubt being more than Pippa could control.

I looked over at Brigitte and Nikki - both of them, like me, were using their hands to gently rub the damp panties under our skirts as we witnessed this slow, seductive dance. Finally, after what seemed like hours but was only minutes, Susan used the tip of her tongue to bisect Pippa's labia, plunging her tongue deep inside her dripping cunt. The young sub's body arched and stiffened, her moans now drowning out the sounds of Susan lapping at her flooded pussy.

I glanced over at Nikki and Frankie. Nikki was busy with her fingers, having pulled aside the gusset of her panties to stroke her naked sex, while Frankie looked wild-eyed watching this lewd sex show without permission to touch herself. Nikki noticed my glance and then looked at her overamped sub.

"Slut, why don't you properly thank our hostess for setting up this wonderful party?"

I knew what that meant. Frankie crawled over to me, her voluptuous breasts swaying in time to the movement of her knees. For the moment, both Nikki and Brigitte took their eyes off Pippa's cunt licking to witness the undulations of Frankie's spectacular tits. When Frankie reached me, I lifted my hips off of my chair, allowing her to bunch up my skirt around my waist and to slip my panties down my legs and off.

Showing me that she was a well-trained sub, she sniffed and then licked the crotch of my sopping wet panties. I looked at her with approval. She then went straight for my hairless snatch, scooping up my wetness with her tongue, then sucking on my cunt like a piece of ripe fruit, her slurping sounds along with Susan's combining into a symphony of lust.

Frankie was well-trained. Before too long I was starting to see stars as she nibbled and sucked on my clit. I couldn't resist the opportunity to bend forward and fondle those magnificent globes as they hung down below her chest. I wanted to cum when Pippa did, but wasn't sure I could hold off my looming orgasm.

Susan was happily munching on Pippa's cunt when she snaked two fingers up the redhead's ass, sawing the fingers in and out as she stepped up the pace of her pussy eating. Because she was hooded, we couldn't see Pippa's facial expressions, though it was clear that she was dangerously close to cumming without permission. Brigitte, being the good soul that she is, apparently had the same sense that I did, and tapped her sub on the shoulder, no doubt an agreed upon signal that permission was granted.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Pippa cried over and over as the waves of her orgasm washed over her body, one after another, with my darling sub furiously licking without pause. Pippa's gyrations left the young sub laying on her side with Susan still firmly planted between her legs.