Susan Submits to Students

Story Info
University administrator cornered by mature students.
4.5k words
3.99
28k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan looked at her naked reflection in the bedroom mirror and smiled.

Not bad for a 47-year-old, she thought.

At 5 feet 6 she wasn't short. Her long brown hair showed no sign of grey and still had the bounce and shine of her youth. Her face was smooth with full, red lips. She lowered her gaze. Her breasts had matured from pert 34Bs to a pair of heavy and rounded 38Ds. She had her 2 children to thank for that, who had already left early for school. She glanced further down. Her stomach, although not defined anymore, was still flat and she liked the way her hips had widened. Being a mother had certainly given her a curvaceous, hourglass figure. She twisted her hips and admired her butt. Thanks to her jogging it was tight and firm and her legs were toned and slim.

Yes, definitely not bad for 47.

Susan pulled up her lacy white panties, put on a matching bra and reached for her work clothes. She was an administrator at the local university and normally dressed quite conservatively. Today, however, was different. It was the last day of the year and the Masters students she looked after were submitting their dissertations. She decided, in her mind, to dress a little more daring. She buttoned up a white fitted shirt and zipped up her red plaid woollen skirt. These were tighter and shorter than she would normally wear and accentuated her curves well, but what the hell it was the last day.

"It's submission today, so I'll be late in," She shouted to her husband through the shower room door.

"That's okay I'll take the girls out for pizza after school and should be back home around seven," came the reply.

Susan picked up her laptop and bag and headed off to work.

Her daily commute took around half an hour and she spent the time thinking about her students. This year's intake had been very good, with a few of them even offering to keep in touch after graduation. Yes, she got on well with all of them; all except for 2 students.

These were 2 middle aged foreign army officers, Fashid and Ali, who had come to the University this year to study International Affairs. It took Susan about a week to realise that she despised them. Their attitude towards their fellow students was one of superiority and they were often caught bullying them for help. But it was their attitude towards her that caused her the most misery.

Every time she walked across campus near them or down the hallway towards them she could see them staring at her intensely as if they were undressing her with their eyes. Often when the wind caught her blouse, pressing it against her large breasts as she walked, they would shout after her and laugh grabbing their crotches. She often sensed them following her upstairs, knowing fine well they were looking at her arse. Worst of all they kept trying to grope her when no one was around.

Fashid once succeeded by quietly coming up behind her and slowly putting his hands around her shoulders and down onto her breasts. She stood there entranced while he mauled them, squeezing her nipples through the thin material of her blouse, kissing her neck and pushing his noticeably erect cock against her butt. He only let go when he heard someone coming to the door and then just walked away laughing. She had tried to complain about their behaviour to H.R. only to be told to try to put up with it as they were paying the faculty a lot of money to attend with the potential for more students to come in the future.

She definitely would not miss those two perverts.

After parking in her usual place, she walked down to her office and was met with a scene of utter chaos. The whole area was full of maintenance workers and she saw hoses coming out the front doors gushing with water.

"What has happened?" She asked her supervisor who had stopped her from going in.

"Water tank has burst and flooded the whole building!"

"What the bloody hell am I supposed to do? The students are coming today to hand in their work." She didn't like to swear and immediately felt embarrassed by her words.

"Don't worry we have found you another office to work from. It is over the other side of the campus in an older part but it should do fine. There is no phone line but you will be able to connect to the University's Wi-Fi and Reception will keep in touch by email." He handed her the key.

It was a long walk to the building and as she approached it looked deserted. She checked the key fob; her office was on the first floor. Before going up Susan looked around for the canteen and found it tucked down a side corridor. It was going to take a lot of coffee to get her through today. She climbed the stairs and opened the glass doors to the hallway. Her office was way down the other end and as she walked she tried to look in the other doors for signs of life.

This place is a ghost town. She thought as every room she tried was either empty or locked.

Finally, she reached her office, unlocked the door, and went in.

Damn! Could they not get anything smaller!

The room had a big desk in the middle and a chair either side. On a side wall was a smaller table and above was a long narrow window. It was too high to see out of but large enough to let in some natural light. Susan set her laptop down on the small table, opened it and logged on to the system.

The procedure for today was simple.

Students entered the room one at a time and handed over their work. A receipt was given and then their details were confirmed on the system. Once this had been inputted their dissertations would be submitted to the external examiners and the students could graduate.

The deadline was 5pm today. Any work submitted after that time would not be counted and the student would fail the whole year.

After setting up, Susan checked her watch. It was 9.45am.

Submission started at 10 o'clock so she had enough time to go to the canteen, down a quick coffee, and get back. Which she did.

10 o'clock came and Susan opened the door. There was already a line of students waiting outside and so it began.

The students kept coming all day and by the time 4 o'clock came Susan was desperate for a drink.

There can't be many more? she wondered as she checked the list of those who were left to arrive.

Only Fashid and Ali's names were left unchecked.

Just great! I knew I would be waiting for those two.

Suddenly the computer sprung into life. It was an email from Reception.

'Fashid and Ali are on their way over and should be with you in 15 mins.'

Quarter of an hour should be just enough time to get downstairs, grab a glass of water and run back up before they arrived. Susan dashed off to the canteen.

Bounding back upstairs Susan saw 2 figures at the end of the hallway and realised they had beaten her to her office.

"RUN SUSAN! We have been waiting, HALF an hour!" came the shout from the other end of the hall.

Half an hour? Really? I don't think so!

She thought about walking slower to make then wait but obliging she quickened her pace. Her large breasts started to bounce up and down in her shirt as she ran towards the door. She knew the men were watching her but kept running.

Look all you want you perverts. It's your last chance to see these bounce!

She reached the door out of breath only to find it blocked by the 2 men. She hadn't seen them this close up for a while and they seemed bigger than she remembered. Fashid was the older of the two, about 5'10", broad shouldered but with a noticeably fat gut.

It's been a long time since you passed an army physical, Susan joked to herself.

Ali however was different altogether. Taller and slimmer than Fashid, he was all muscle. They both looked quite intimidating in the dimly lit hall.

"HURRY UP SUSAN WE DO NOT HAVE ALL DAY!" Fashid barked, still looking hungrily at her heaving breasts.

"If you move I can get inside!" Snapped Susan, as she caught her breath and tried to push her way past them.

She could smell strong tobacco smoke and alcohol on their breath as she squeezed between them and realised they had probably spent the afternoon in the pub. As she moved closer she felt two hands on her arse grabbing at her cheeks. She winced.

"Do you mind!" she said firmly, slapping their hands away.

As she unlocked the door, both men sniffed the air behind her, savouring her perfume. She felt disgusted and quickly opened the door.

Once inside she hurried behind the desk and sat down. The 2 men followed her and closed the door.

Let's get this over with quickly and get home.

"Right Gentlemen!" Susan said trying to sound official "You SHOULD enter one at a time for this but as you are the last students today and enrolled together you can both stay. Now hand me your work and we can get started"

"We need more time!" exclaimed Ali angrily "We have not finished work"

"You cannot have more time Ali. It has to be handed in today or you will fail. You have to give me what you have."

"No, we cannot. We need extra time. You have to give us more time."

Susan was starting to get annoyed.

"LOOK, I need you to give me what you have! GIVE ME WHAT I NEED NOW!...OR YOU WILL FAIL!" she shouted as she rounded the desk and stood in front of the men, hands outstretched.

"I AM WAITING!"

There was a pause as both men looked at each other. Quick as a flash they dropped their work and grabbed Susan's wrists and shoulders.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" she screamed.

"Something we have wanted to do all year." Ali growled, as they pushed her back, flat onto the desk.

"STOP THIS AND LET ME GO!"

"There is no point screaming," whispered Fashid "The whole building's empty. We are all alone."

He smiled menacingly.

They pinned her shoulders down to the desk with one hand and with their other grasped the centre of her shirt. They pulled and the buttons flew off as her shirt was ripped open exposing her lacy white bra.

Susan screamed again and tried to rise but found that she was being held down too firmly and could not move.

Ali and Fashid's hands now grabbed at her bra and with one yank snapped it revealing her huge pale breasts and pink, puffy nipples. The men grinned.

"PLEASE STOP! This is wrong," begged Susan as both men lowered their heads and started to suck on her nipples.

Susan's head was in a spin.

WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING?

She tried once more to get free but realising that she could not move, lay there with her eyes shut tight, shaking.

Fashid and Ali continued to lick and suck her nipples, using their free hands to grab and kneed her large firm breasts. After a couple of minutes Susan could feel her body reacting in a way she dreaded. Her nipples started to harden as they were being sucked and each time the men flicked them with their tongues small jolts shot across her body. This feeling intensified when they started to nip her with their teeth.

"Ow that hurts. Stop biting me." She begged, but deep inside, to her dismay, she was starting to enjoy it.

When both men realised that their captive wasn't going to try to get free they relaxed their grip on her shoulders. Susan opened her eyes and watched in astonishment as the men feasted on her nipples.

Fashid was the first to move. Keeping his mouth locked on her nipple he moved his hand away from her shoulder. She didn't try to move, she just closed her eyes again. She could hear the drawing of a belt and the sliding of a zip and realised with horror he was removing his trousers. Ali followed seconds later and within no time both men were naked from the waist down.

Susan's heart was beating hard in her chest now and her nipples ached. She could feel her clitoris starting to throb betrayed by the sucking and squeezing of her breasts.

She flinched when her right wrist was grabbed and lifted up. Her fingers touched something hot and hard and she realised it was Fashid's cock. She tried to wrap her fingers around it but to her surprise found it was so massive, she couldn't. It seemed a lot thicker than her husband's!

She slowly stroked her fingers up his shaft feeling for his glands. To her amazement, she felt only flesh and realised he was uncircumcised. This was the first-time Susan had touched 'a complete penis' and caressing his foreskin up and down, was amazed how it moved. Passing her palm over the end of his cock she found it slimy and wet. Surely, he hadn't cum already? Her hand slid down the underside of it, over a thick ridge of veins and halted at the base of his shaft. Pushing her fingers lower through his thick wiry hair she discovered his balls. They felt huge and hairy. She cupped them. They were heavy.

Wow! He's hung like a fucking beast!

She released his balls, wrapped her delicate hand around his fat cock and slowly began to wank him.

What am I doing? I should be trying to get away not joining in. She felt confused.

Fashid snorted and sucked her nipple harder.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned as her clit throbbed even more making her writhe with passion.

Not to be left out Ali grabbed her left hand and placed it on his cock. Susan's hand easily wrapped around it and it was obvious he was not as thick as Fashid. She began to glide her fingers up and was amazed when she finally reached the head. It too was uncircumcised. She fondled his knob, gathering up his sticky juice and rubbing it between her fingers. Sliding her fingers back down, she reached the base of his cock. It must be at least 10 inches long and as hard as steel.

She started to wank him too.

After a few minutes Ali stepped back, releasing her nipple from his mouth and pulling his cock away from her hand. Susan wondered what was happening as she thought she was doing it correctly.

She could feel his hands seize her hips and he pulled her towards the edge of the table. Her skirt rucked up around her waist like a red tartan belt exposing her white panties. He quickly slid these down and threw them on the floor. Letting go of her hips he reached down and grabbed both her ankles, lifted her feet up and placed them on the table. He placed his hands on her knees, pushed them wide apart and revealed her to him.

"Ohhhhh! YESSSS!" She purred as Ali slipped one and then another of his long fingers into her wet pussy, curling them round inside, massaging her G spot.

What the fuck is going on? Why am I letting these bastards do this?

Fashid stepped away from Susan and both her nipples were now free. They felt huge and hard and ached.

Impatient to see what was going on, Susan opened her eyes to see the biggest, fattest cock she had ever seen, an inch away from her face. It was colossal with drops of pre-cum glistening on the end and huge veins bulging down the sides. A swollen repulsive belly protruded out above it like a fat barrel and she knew that this was Fashid.

Her eyes opened wider still as his cock pulsated and another drop appeared on the end.

Susan raised her head, stuck out her wet tongue and slowly licked it off.

Her own actions astounded her. She was never fond of 'giving head'. When she gave in to her husband's demands, usually for his birthday, there were certain rules that he had to agree to. He had to shower first, no forcing himself into her mouth and at the slightest feeling of ejaculation he was to tap her head to stop. Only once in 20 years did he not warn her. She got a mouthful of cum and he got the silent treatment for a week and no sex for 2 months!!

Not only was Fashid fat and repulsive, he was unclean, trying to rape her and SHE LIKED IT!

His juice tasted salty and she let it linger on her tongue before swallowing it.

He tastes good she thought.

She lifted her head up to do it again.

At the same time, Ali pushed his head down between her legs and sucked.

"Oooooooooh!" She gasped and at that same moment Fashid rocked forward and pushed his mammoth cock into her mouth.

Oh God!! I can't breathe you Dirty Fucker!

The sensation on her clit forced Susan to pant but with such a huge dick in her mouth she had to breathe quickly through her nose. Ali sucked harder and continued to push his fingers deep into her. She could feel a flood of excitement start to build and new she was going to cum. Fashid began to rock backwards and forward, his huge cock stretching her lips and making her jaw ache. Susan tried to move her tongue around to give him more space but it was trapped. She could still taste the saltiness of his juices but there was a sharp unpleasant taste as well as his foreskin moved back and forth.

Is this what an uncircumcised cock tastes like? She almost gagged.

As Fashid started to pump faster and faster, he stretched out a hand and held the back of her head steady preventing her from pulling back, his other hand rested on her already tender nipple. He twisted it crudely, the pain adding to Susan's increasing pleasure.

She lifted her right arm and her hand touched the back of his leg. Caressing it upwards she felt the downy hair of his upper thigh and then grasped his hairy butt cheek. She dug her nails in trying to steady his thrusting but to no avail. It just made him fuck her mouth harder.

Ali started to alternate between sucking her clit and tonguing her pussy. Susan pushed her hand through his thick hair pulling his head closer trying to get him to go deeper.

"SUCK ME HARDER!" she ordered as she became even hornier.

Her breathing had become very shallow now and her heartbeat was banging in her ears.

She had to cum now!

Susan arched her hips up and rubbed her pussy all over Ali's face as he clamped his mouth over her mound. Her right hand released Fashid's butt cheek and she pushed her forefinger into his sweaty crack searching for his arsehole. She found it and stroked it firmly.

The effect on Fashid was instant. His cock ballooned inside her mouth stretching her jaw to its limit and he let out a load moan.

Ali pushed his tongue deep inside her and, with a scream, she orgasmed, bucking her hips up and down all over his face.

At the same time, she pushed her finger deep into Fashid's arse making him ram his cock into her mouth. It started to spasm and he cried out, yanked her hair and pumping his cum over her tongue. She started to choke but somehow managed to swallow him down into her stomach. Again, and again he spurted as he drained his huge balls into her mouth.

Susan's orgasm hit again and she grabbed her own aching breasts and squeezed them together.

Ali sucked on her clit one last time and stopped, breathing hard. Fashid's dick finally finished spraying and Susan gave it one last suck as he pulled it from her mouth.

FUCKING HELL YOU DIRTY BASTARDS! I HAVE NEVER CUM LIKE THAT BEFORE Susan panted to herself

She lay there gasping for air now her mouth was empty. Her body continued to shake and looking down over her tummy, she could see her matted pubic hair and Ali's face rising up out of it, glistening with her juices.

Catching her breath Susan started to rise up off the desk.

"NOT YET!" Ali shouted." I HAVE NOT FINISHED!"

"I... can't... do... anymore..." Begged Susan exhausted. Then she realised what had just happened. " Please... let me go. You've had your fun. I just want to go home."

"NO. NOT YET!"

She looked down and saw Ali standing there. His long erection was pointing out at right angles to his body. He was shirtless and his muscles rippled.

He positioned himself between Susan's upright thighs and in one swift movement pushed his long, sinewy cock deep into her. She flinched. He rocked back and thrust again. Unfortunately for him, after giving birth to 2 children and the huge orgasms she had just experienced, Susan's pussy was not tight enough for him to feel anything. He thrust again and again but nothing and Susan actually started to feel sorry for him.

She tried to tense her muscles inside her but it didn't do any good. She knew what to try. Bringing both hands to her face she licked her fingers. Pushing them through his chest hair she found his nipples and pinched them. She began to roll them between her fingers and thumbs pulling on them roughly. This always worked on her husband!

12