Susan Submits to Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to twist his nipples but noticed the expression on his face was changing.

"GRAB HER!" he shouted.

Fashid, who was now standing at the head of the desk, reached forward, grabbed her wrists and forced her hands over her head. This caused her plump breasts to stand up straight, their hard nipples pointing upwards.

Ali continued to thrust again and again, sliding almost out of her before smacking in deep again. The next time however he paused. The look on his face changed and he gritted his teeth. The end of his slick, hard cock dropped an inch and before Susan could object he drove it through her anus and deep up her arse.

"NO! NO! NO!" She wailed as the pain ripped through her. She had never had anal sex before and agony was intense.

She tried to free her hands to fight off Ali but it was no good. Fashid was holding her wrists down hard and she could not get free.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!"

A vacant look crept across Ali's face as he fucked Susan's tight, virgin arse. He started again with the long, piston like strokes almost sliding his cock out of her before ramming it back in. The pain was immeasurable and she started to sob.

"Please...Stop...Doing...This..." She cried between thrusts "I... Will...Do...Whatever...You...Want."

On hearing this, the look on Ali's face changed to one of conquest. It became obvious to Susan that no matter what had just happened on the desk between them, this is what it was all about.

HER SUBMISSION TO THEM.

"YOU WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT," exalted Fashid.

Ali thrust faster now making her generous breasts heave towards her chin. Susan gripped the edge of the desk behind her head. The pain was subsiding but now a new fire was creeping through her body. This was much more intense than she had ever experienced. Her gasping increased and she could feel her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"STOP.... IT... NOW!" She stammered.

But this quickly changed.

"DON'T....STOP...NOW....I'M...GOING...TO...CUM!" She shrieked as the ferocity increased.

Fashid ran his arms down over her shoulders and gripped her bruised breasts. He mashed them against her ribs and then squeezed them together creating a huge cleavage.

Ali looked down at her huge tits and fucked her even more ferociously. He reached around under her and gripped her tight butt cheeks. He was snorting and grunting now as he rutted her like a wild animal. His eyes flashed with anger.

Susan knew he was going to cum.

He will get his reward.

He was fucking her hard and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Just as she thought he was going to erupt he pulled out of her arse completely and hammered his throbbing cock deep inside her pussy. He rammed it past her cervix and assaulted her womb.

"FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!!" she wailed.

Susan came harder than she had ever cum before, her cervix clamping around his throbbing cock.

"AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!.... YOU...FUCKING...WHORE!" He snarled.

His balls tightened, he gripped her arse tightly and pumped his hot cum deep inside her.

Susan almost blacked out. Her whole body was shuddering.

And then it was over.

Ali pulled his long slimy cock out of Susan's defiled body and wiped it on her white panties. Both men got dressed and casually left the room without saying a word to her.

Susan laid there for a few minutes then slowly got up. Her breasts and nipples ached, her butt cheeks were red and her arse felt wrecked.

She collected together her clothes and pulled them on as best she could; zipping her coat up to hid her torn blouse.

She looked at her watch:

It was 5.20pm.

She looked across at the computer screen and it read 'Submission Closed' in big red letters.

Susan started to laugh hysterically.

"YOU DIRTY FUCKERS HAVE FAILED! YOU WOULD RATHER FUCK ME ONCE THAN GRADUATE. YOU STUPID FUCKS! YOU HAVE WASTED A FULL YEAR! I HOPE I WAS WORTH IT!"

She was screaming and laughing as she packed up her computer and student dissertations into her bags and left the room.

But then from nowhere a feeling of dread came over her.

They have failed this year.

That means they'll be back again next year to re-sit.

I will have to endure them all year, with them knowing what they have done to me.

What if they tell their colleagues and more enroll on her course?

As she walked down the hallway her clitoris and nipples tingled as the torn material rubbed against them. She could feel Ali's cum oozing down her shaking legs and the taste Fashid's sperm and dirty cock was still in her aching mouth.

Susan smiled to herself:

IF THEY DO COME BACK NEXT YEAR AND BRING THEIR COLLEAGUES MAYBE I SHOULD ARRANGE SOME EXTRA SESSIONS TO READY THEM FOR SUBMISSION.

AFTER ALL IT IS MY JOB TO LOOK AFTER THEM.

12