Susan the Associate Professor

Story Info
We met at a party and had no idea where things would lead.
1.3k words
4.22
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been blessed with having some amazing sexual encounters throughout my life. Some were one-time events; some were short term and incredibly intense and some were full of experimentation and pushing of boundaries. I'm ready to share and this is the first one that comes to mind. I hope you enjoy. And I welcome feedback of any kind.

Her name was Susan and she was 14 years my senior. I was a 24-year-old grad student and she was a 38-year-old associate professor. We weren't in the same department, but we were both at a large social gathering and a mutual friend introduced us. Our backgrounds couldn't have been more different, yet we found ourselves talking for quite a while. She was petite. Short red hair. Blue eyes. And as far as I could tell, nice sized tits for a woman of her build. 34D is what I was guessing as we spoke as my eyes moved from hers to her chest throughout our conversation. I have no doubt she noticed, yet it didn't seem to bother her. I was able to keep up with her intellectually and I think that is what allowed my behavior to continue without consequences.

Our conversation continued into the evening. A few drinks were had by each of us. The gathering started to thin out and she asked me if I wanted to get out of there and head somewhere else. I said sure as I didn't have any plans that evening. I wasn't dating anyone and was taking the weekend off and not doing any research or writing.

I followed her to her car, and she told me to get in. I agreed. I guess I was just in the mode of following her lead. She was older, perhaps wiser, more mature, and confident and so I was just going along for the ride. As we got in her car I started to put on my seatbelt, she leaned over and kissed me and said, "How about we go back to my place?" I agreed and after a short drive we arrived and headed up to her apartment.

She poured us some wine and we sat on the balcony, each of us facing the night sky. The conversation stalled as the alcohol from the event and at her home were starting to have some effect. She looked over at me and caught me staring at her tits. All evening I was wondering what they look like, what they felt like and what it would be like to fuck them and cum all over her face. But I kept that to myself, for the moment.

I love tits. A fetish of mine in some ways. I've even dated a few women who I had nothing in common with, yet a great set of tits and decent sex kept things going for a few months until something different came along.

"Like what you see?" she asked. I paused and answered firmly, "I do."

"So what's stopping you?" she responded. I didn't need to answer. I moved closer to her, started to kiss her, and felt her left tit through her top. It was firm and filled my hand and she moaned as I squeezed it and gently pinched her nipple through her thin top.

"Am I the oldest woman you have been with?" she asked. "Not yet." I responded, trying to be a bit of a cocky wiseass.

She took my hand off her chest and led me inside to her couch and told me to sit down. She went to the stereo and turned on some music and as she walked back towards me, she removed her top and bra and sat beside me. 34D and firm. "Fuck!", I said, as I started to get hard from that sight. I held them both and started to tease her nipples as we kissed.

"Suck on them." she told me. I didn't need to be asked again.

I pushed her back against the pillows, held her tits and started to suck on her nipples, giving each one enough attention to make her moan and tell me not to stop. And as the moaning continued, her hand slid between my legs and started to unbutton and unzip my pants.

"I bet your balls ache and need to get out of those pants." she said. They did. I hadn't had sex in a few weeks, and I hadn't jerked off in a few days. I needed to cum badly and soon. I loved how forward she was being and dirty she was talking. I hadn't met many women who were so easily so open with their language like that. It was a turn-on to hear that from her; someone who was a total stranger just a few hours earlier.

After a few minutes of sucking on her nipples, she pushed me away and said, "My turn." She took off my jeans and boxers and got on her knees between my legs.

"Do you like to have your cock sucked?" she asked. I nodded. She cradled my big heavy balls in one hand and stroked me slowly with the other hand. Her small soft hands felt amazing. Her gazes alternated between my eyes and my cock. It was mesmerizing.

"Tell me to suck your dick." she said. "Tell me exactly what to do." I started to get the sense that she was submissive and liked me staring at her tits all evening and now telling her exactly what I wanted. The balance had shifted in a few short hours.

I told her to suck my cock and she immediately did. I told her to lick my nuts and she did. She started to kiss one ball and then lick it and take it into her mouth and savor it and then do the same to the other. My balls were getting some very much needed attention and she was loving every minute of it. She would even stop and say things like "I love worshiping your big heavy testicles."

After a while of sucking my nuts she went back to sucking my cock and then asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. "Fuck yes!" I said, and immediately she started to suck and stroke my cock and massage my wet balls until I couldn't take it anymore and filled her mouth with cum. She looked into my eyes and swallowed every drop, smiled, took a sip of wine, and sat next to me. Her topless. Me with my soft cock and drained balls hanging there. Her hand slid between my legs and continued to massage my drained sack. It wasn't obvious at the time, but I would come to learn that she had a huge testicle fetish and would give them more attention than I could have imagined at the time.

I was speechless. So was she. I was happy and I sensed the she was too. She didn't cum that night, at least not by me as I called a cab and got a ride back to my car in the middle of the night.

Susan and I "dated" for about a year. She loved sucking my cock, worshiping my balls, and letting me have my way with her great tits. We didn't fuck that often. She seemed more interested in pleasing me, often several times a day. After classes. Before dinner. During dinner. While relaxing and studying. There were so many times I woke in the middle of the night to her playing with my balls and sucking my cock. And waking up to a morning blowjob almost every time I spent the night was amazing.

Susan and I haven't talked in years. She's been published and is now a full professor. Perhaps she has had other graduate students across the years. And I hope they enjoyed their experiences with her as much as I enjoyed mine.