All Comments on 'Susan Unplugged'

by Clausimotto

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fast ...

Was to fast and most of us I would like to think like a more laid back slow story as we take it all in and leaves us wanting for more from the Author.

Gave you a "5" only to make you think more before you go wham == bam on your next story or you will get a "1" the next time.!!

Jacko

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974over 11 years ago
Nope.

Sorry, bad story telling. You focused on all the wrong things for a story this short - it was like a play by play. There was no emotion in it. No trepidation or fear of the taboo in the minutes leading up to the sex. Also some blatant typos detracted from the flow. Get inside your characters' heads a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHATHAFUCK

How the hell did i get to the story about watersports? I feel so dirty and nasty, and not in a good way. "Tight, dirty pussy" I am soooooo disgusted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!

OMG that was so hot. I cummed everywhere!

cynthiablaine7cynthiablaine7about 11 years ago
enjoyable story

I really enjoyed it--i suppose i love this subject, so please keep writing these kinds of stories!

mudd67mudd67almost 5 years ago
great story

love reading about it

WindHawkWindHawkover 2 years ago

I loved the buildup, her predicament, the caring way he helped her, and the erotic turn when he started rubbing her and she responded. The pacing was perfect for me (not too short at all).

I hated that he calls her "baby" constantly, that he talks about himself in the third person ("Daddy would love to put his hard cock inside your tight dirty pussy"), and the way both of them suddenly got super nasty at the end – because it was out of the characters you had established for them.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Love it. Come sit on daddies face and let's not wast our fluids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous