Susana's Therapy, Sessions 01-04

Story Info
Young woman is pulled into duplicitous therapy.
5.6k words
4.34
74.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/18/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susana's Therapy

~~~~~ < First Session > ~~~~~

Twenty-year-old Susana Wright sat in the plush recliner chair in the office of her new therapist.

Like the rest of the atmosphere of the office, the chair felt extremely comfortable, warm, and inviting.

Dr. Heather Sanchez sat in an equally comfortable looking chair in front of her. The doctor's chair sat higher up so that she was looking down at an angle at her clients. She considered it one of the subtle but important details of the therapist to patient relationship.

Attired in a loose ankle length overall dress, Susan quietly observed the forty-year-old doctor calmly looking down at her notepad and scribbling notes into it. She took in every detail of the older woman, from her luscious mid-back, jet-black hair that framed her beautiful face to her voluptuous body in her form-fitting pastel blue satin blouse and her knee-length pencil skirt. The two top buttons of her blouse were undone displaying a hint of cleavage between her voluptuous breast enhancing the allure of her image while remaining professional. The flawless golden skin of her legs which were crossed at her knees were also displayed in her knee-length pencil skirt. She exuded an aura of confidence that Susana always had admiration for. She was the type of woman she also often revered, the type of woman she secretly wished she was like - but doubted she would ever be. She knew that being accepted by the type of click a woman like Heather will certainly be a part of was quite futile. She had on elegant looking glasses that sat slightly on her nose and like most people, Susana had no way of knowing that it was not functional but merely a prop to exude a level of professional intellect.

"So, Susana," Heather said looking up from her notepad and smiling. Her smile somehow managed to be both stately and warm at the time. "First of all, I'm glad you are seeking some professional help for your mental health. I think it's very brave and it really does show how mature you are. You know, most people, even adults, do not do enough to take care of their mental health even though it is very important," she said, her words coming out in a smooth and calming manner.

Susana immediately felt the effects of the calming and supportive words as they seemed to ripple over her body. She felt herself relaxing with some of her anxiety also melting away.

Heather observed the change, her face neutral, giving nothing away.

"I want you to know that this is a completely safe and judgment free space. Nothing you say here is wrong, weird, or bad, you understand?" she asked pausing.

"Um oh okay," Susana replied in her small voice, nodding her head, and swallowing a little nervously.

"Yes," Heather continued, "whatever you say in this office is protected by doctor-patient confidentiality and will never go past myself or anyone else who might help with your therapy treatment. I have read your file sent by your college counselor and I really do believe we can come up with a course of treatment to improve your mental health and even afford you a more satisfying and even happier lifestyle. Would you like that, Susana?"

"Yes," Susana nodded her head eagerly, her eyes hopeful.

"Very good. I am glad to hear that because as much as I want that for you too, it all depends on you Susana, on how open, honest, and forthcoming you are with me. I can't help you fix things that I don't know about or that you don't tell me. Is that understood?" Heather asked.

"Oh, yes, I understand," she replied.

"And you promise to let me know anything and everything I need from you, no matter what?" she asked. Her lips curved up a little now on the sides and she had a knowing look in her eyes that made Susanna feel susceptible.

"I promise," she replayed managing a weak smile of her own. She had a feeling that she probably could not hide things from the doctor even if she wanted to. She felt like Heather could see what she was thinking.

"I'm really glad to hear that Susana," she said with a pleased smile on her face. "So, you had to take a break after your first semester of college, why is that Susana, what happened?"

"Um, I don't, I'm not really sure Dr. Sanchez...it was just a lot. I could not keep up with the course load and I think I got so overwhelmed. The school counselor said my anxiety led to me having a mental breakdown."

"I see," Heather said taking some more notes. "What do you think was causing your anxiety? What were you worrying about?"

"Um, mostly my roommates and classmates..." she said her voice trailing off.

"What happened with your classmates and roommate Susana?" Heather asked.

"Um, they, my roommate...I don't think," she started clearly distressed as she struggled to articulate her thoughts glancing at Heather.

"It's okay Susana. Remember you are in a safe space. Take some calming deep breaths in and out. Good. Yes, just like that," she said as Susana followed her instructions. "Feeling better?" she asked after giving her a few seconds.

"Um, yes, sorry..." Susanna replied looking apologetically at her.

"It's quite alright. You are doing great. That's normal and just part of therapy. Okay?"

"Oh okay. Thanks," Susana replied nodding her head relived.

"You are welcome. So, you were saying about your roommate?"

"Oh yes," she said, her anxiety increasing again but not as much this time, "she did not like me."

"And why do you think that...that she did not like you?"

"Um, she...um is a lesbian so...and she was...she was mean to me," Susana said her voice breaking.

"What did she do that was mean?" Heather asked her voice and expression still neutral.

"Um, she did a few things...like she bumped into me on purpose a few times...and also messed with my things"

"Messed with your things? Can you give me some examples?"

"Um, yeah...one time I came from class and there was rotten food under my pillow. Also, buttons from my clothes keep getting cut off and my underwear kept getting cut up."

"Did you see her do these things, or did she admit to them?" Heather asked.

"Um, no," Susana said nervously, "but she is the only roommate I have. And it kept on happening."

"Why do you think she did not like you?" Heather asked.

Relieved that Heather seemed to believe her, she replied, "I don't know, I think because I am different from her...I heard her tell one of her hookups one time that I was a dull prude who dressed and acted like I was old."

"People are threatened by things that are different, things they don't understand," Heather said to her comfortingly. "Do you think that maybe she was threatened by you because you did not fit in?"

"Oh, I guess, maybe..." Susana replied her voice trailing off as her expression showed the idea taking root.

"Is it also possible that she might have also been under stress, and she might have also been hoping that both of you would hook up to relieve the stress?" Heather asked her expression still neutral and professional.

"Um, but..but...I am not...a lesbian," Susana stammered in reply her eyes going wide.

"Most girls do not know till they have had a chance to experiment in college. That is when most girls find out that they are bi. Most of the girls in college are bi. It's quite common and normal and your roommate probably knew that," Heather said her voice still calm and even.

"Oh," Susana said her mouth opening and closing.

Leaving the idea to also take root in Susana's mind, Heather proceeded to change direction with another question keeping Susana off balance. "So why didn't and don't you fit in?"

"I um, I think because I don't do the things other girls do or um, also my dressing is different..."

"Is that what you want? Not to be like other girls? Not to fit in, and not to be liked?" Heather asked her tone suggesting what answer she expected.

"No. I want to fit in. I want to be like other girls," Susana said timidly.

"So why not be more modern? Why not update your wardrobe with nicer things?"

"Um...I don't really know how and...and my mother does not let me, she says it's wrong...that those types of girls are bad...sluts..." she replied her voice trailing off again as she looked at Heather, her eyes pleading for understanding.

"Tell me about your mother," Heather said, her voice still neutral but her expression now sympathetic.

For the next ten plus minutes, and with the gentle prodding and steering of Heather, Susana told of her upbringing by a religious single mother who had to the disappointment and rejection of her own cultish religious parents, had her out of wedlock. A mother who had and was determined to fix her mistake in the way she raised her own daughter.

"Susana I really empathize with you. It is my professional opinion that your upbringing has resulted in making you repress your natural feelings and desires. Your mother's judging attitude and constant shaming make you feel guilty and ashamed of your natural thoughts and desires and so you have been repressing them. But repressed feelings don't stay repressed, they exhibit themself in other ways, most often unhealthy ways. In your case, fear, and anxiety. This has caused you to be fearful and anxious, which has led to your poor mental health." Heather said to her, her expression and voice the epitome of professionalism.

Susana looked at her nodding her head, everything she said ringing true to her as things seemed to start to make sense.

"Tell me, do you masturbate?" Heather asked throwing her another curve ball as her mind was still trying to digest all the last information.

Susana's face flushed as she stammered shaking her head. "Um, no, mother says it's only bad girls who do it."

"You, see? That's not true. It's actually a good way to relieve your stress and it's even medically recommended. Lots of girls your age do it all the time as a way to relieve stress and help with their mental health. It is actually healthy for your mind and body."

Again, Susana nodded her head everything the professional therapist said made perfect sense. She was a doctor with a Ph.D. after all. Her mom had not even gone to college.

"Okay Susana, I think I fully understand the cause of your poor mental health. You did a great job today helping me with your diagnosis," Heather said looking at her watch.

Susana, happy to have done well, looked relieved.

"I will start working on the perfect treatment plan for you. However, it is very important that you start to limit all toxic relationships that are harming your mental health. To start to get rid of your fears and anxiety and improve your mental health, you have to start to embrace your feelings and desires. Also, I want you to start managing your stress level, so I want you to masturbate at least twice before our next session to help reduce your stress level. Is that clear?" Heather asked.

"Oh, um, yes," Susana stammered blushing again.

"Very good. Well, I think this was a great session and I think we made a lot of progress," Heather said looking at her watch again, "Unfortunately we are out of time. Next week we will pick up from here and we will start off your treatment plan for better mental health and more happiness," she said standing.

"Thank you, Dr. Sanchez," Susana said appreciatively also standing to leave.

"You are quite welcome. See you next week," she said walking Susana to the door.

~~~~~ < Second Session > ~~~~~

"Hello Susana, good to see you again," Heather said as Susana sat in front of her.

"Hi Dr. Sanchez," she said smiling in response.

"So how are you feeling this week?"

"Um, okay I guess, better," Susana replied.

"Good. So, I have great news. We will start your treatment plan today. But first, we will start your session differently today. I want you to lay on the couch."

"Oh okay," Susana said standing and walking over to the couch that was just to the side of their seats. She lay on the couch amazed at how comfortable it was as it enveloped her frame.

Heather pressed a button on her desk and the lights in the office dimmed. "How are you feeling?" she asked, her voice projecting the same calm that had washed over Susana the last time.

"Good..., thanks. This couch is very relaxing," she replied.

"Yes, it is. Try to let go of all stress and just relax your whole body as we talk today. Can you do that?"

"Yes," Susana nodded her head, already feeling herself relaxing.

"Good. Now, why don't you just tell me about your week? What have you been up to since we last met?"

For the next five-plus minutes or so, Susana recalled and talked. Her mind and body fell deeper into a state of relaxation as the seconds ticked. And so when Heather asked her if she had masturbated as she had instructed her to, she (Heather) was pleased that although she paused a little, she proceeded relatively easily with an answer.

"Um, yes. I did," Susana said.

"That's good. I'm very pleased to hear...that you are taking your mental health seriously. And how many times did you masturbate?" Heather asked her voice low and soothing.

"Um, four times," Susana replied, her voice also low.

"Very good, I see that you took initiative and went even further than I had asked. Why? Why did you masturbate more than twice?" she asked, "Remember, just remain relaxed and remember this is a safe and judgment free space. No answer is wrong."

"Um...I was feeling stressed again, after work so I did it."

"That's good. So, it helped you distress?" Heather kept poking her voice pleased.

"Yes," Susana replied.

"So, you made yourself come all four times?"

"Yes," Susana replied again.

"So, you enjoyed it too? Playing with yourself and making yourself cum?"

"Yes," Susanna said her voice breaking a little.

"That's good and perfectly normal Susana. I just want to make sure that you liked it and that you enjoy all the parts of your therapy that are important to your mental health," Heather reassured her. "So, will you say you really enjoyed it?"

"Yes," Susana said her voice steadier this time.

"Susana, going forward I would like it and be very pleased if you want to tell me things like this even before I ask you. Like if you are even excited to tell me. It will let me know that you really appreciate my efforts and that you are serious about your mental health. Okay?"

"Oh okay...sorry," Susana said her voice dropping lower. She was worried she might have disappointed her therapist, one of the only people, or actually, the only person who was actually trying to help her at the moment.

"It's quite all right, I know this is just our second session, but it is very important to your progress," Heather said pleased with Susana's response. "Okay, so since you really enjoyed playing with yourself and making yourself cum and part of what we are working on, is helping you overcome some of the guilt and shame that your toxic relationship with your mom makes you attach to perfectly natural and normal things, I want you to use the words I use. Tell me you really enjoyed playing with yourself and making yourself cum." Heather said. "So, you really enjoyed it? Playing with yourself and making yourself cum?"

"Yes, I really enjoyed playing with myself and making myself cum," Susana said admitting the truth and liking the feeling of relief she felt.

"Very good. At times you might feel embarrassed when you admit some things or when you do some things or even have things done to you. That's perfectly fine and normal too if you are giving pleasure to someone or maybe even more than one person. You see, giving pleasure to others is a very good way to get others to be happy with you. They will like you, which in turn will make you happier," Heather told her.

Again, Susana drank in the words of her therapist. The words of the most professional and elegant woman she had ever met made perfect sense to her. "If only I had started therapy sooner, maybe I would not have had issues with my roommate. I would not have had to take a break from school and lose my scholarship. Now I have no idea how I will be able to pay my tuition. I am not even sure if I would be able to continue with college," she thought.

"Okay, so for part of your therapy treatment, I think that having a mentor will be perfect for you. I have been able to get a special friend of mine to help you. Her name is Brandy. She was a cheerleader and was very popular when she was in high school. So of course, you know she was one of the girls everyone wanted to be friends with. She will call you before our next session and we can talk about how things went." Heather said, "Well, we are out of time for today," she hit the button on her desk turning the lights fully back on, "But I think you did great today."

"Oh, thank your Dr. Sanchez," Susana said reluctantly rising from the couch her whole body feeling relaxed.

"You are very welcome. This was a good session. You are making very good progress," Heather said encouragingly walking her to the door.

~~~~~ < > ~~~~~

"Susana?"

"Yes," Susana, a nervous smile on her face, replied nodding her head at the attractive blonde girl she assumed was Brandy.

"Like what the fuck are you wearing?" Brandy said looking her up and down taking in the sight of her.

The smile fell from Susana's face leaving just a nervous look as her mouth opened and closed no words coming out. They had exchanged text messages and arranged to meet outside of the bagel shop where Susana worked after her shift. Brandy herself was wearing a tight-fitting white tank top with tight short jean cutoff shorts that had rips in them and nicely displayed her firm thighs and shapely butt.

"I don't do lame. I don't like lame people. I'm allergic to lame and that outfit makes you look super lame. Come, we are going to get you something else if you are going to be hanging out with me. You have a credit card with you?" she asked.

"Um, yeah," Susana responded swallowing.

"Okay, let's go," she said indicating for Susana to follow her as she turned around and started to walk toward some stores.

Twenty minutes later, Susana, Brandy at her side, was in a store fitting room trying three outfits and three sets of underwear that Brandy had picked out for her.

~~~~~ < Third Session > ~~~~~

"Wow Susana, I must say that you are looking great," Heather said, "And I might add happier?"

Susana had on a white form-fitting t-shirt, an equally form-fitting denim shorts, and a cute pair of pastel pink kawaii boots on her feet. The boots had one and a half platforms with three-and-a-half-inch block heels. Her face was lightly made up and her dirty blonde hair was straightened out. She also had a black mesh choker around her neck.

Heather was better able to see that Susana's five feet five-inch frame was not only quite lithe and graceful, but it was also quite shapely with a long neck, narrow waist, and a nicely shaped butt. Her lean frame also made her thirty-four C tits look quite nice.

S

Happy with the reaction of the therapist to her new look, she spun around giggling showing herself, a big smile on her face, "Thanks, Dr. Sanchez!" She said. "Brandy helped me with a makeover!"

"Very good. I must say I like it. And I'm happy to hear you are letting Brandy mentor and guide you. Well, why don't we get started then? Lay on the couch and I want you to tell me everything and do not leave anything out," Heather said stressing the words "everything" and "anything".

12