Susana's Therapy, Sessions 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, um yes, Dr. Sanchez," she replied a little of her natural nervousness re-emerging.

"So, tell me about your meeting Brandy," Heather said dimming the light as Susana settled comfortably into the sofa.

She told Heather about how Brandy and herself exchanged texts to arrange a time and place to meet and how they had finally met up. Heather chucked when Susana, blushing and unable to use the curse word Brandy had used, relayed the first words Brandy had spoken to her.

"Yes. That's typical Brandy. But what did you think of her when you both first met?" Heather asked.

"Um, I was kind of nervous seeing her, and she is kind of intimidating —," Susana said stammering a little before Heather interrupted her.

"Why were you nervous and why did you find her intimidating, what did you think of her?"

"Um, she was, I mean I think she is beautiful and very confident, and, um, I was not sure if she would like me."

"Aww, that's nice of you to say. Brandy will like that. But I think the words to describe Brandy are more like hot and sexy, wouldn't you agree?" Heather asked.

"Um, yes, I agree," she replied. "Of course, the doctor was right, she knew everything about these types of things after all," Susana thought to herself.

"Good. So, now describe her properly in your reply. Why were you nervous and why did you find her intimidating?" Heather asked again repeating her initial question.

"Oh, um, I think she is hot and sexy and very confident, and, um, I was not sure if she would like me," Susana now responded blushing.

"That's much better Susana. Brandy can seem intimidating, especially at first, but once you get to know her better and she likes you, you will see that she is really cool and a sweetheart. You want her to like you right?"

"Yes," Susana answered nodding her head.

"She will. Just continue to listen to her and follow her lead, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Dr. Sanchez."

"You are welcome. So, what happened next?" the therapist asked.

Susana told her about how Brandy had taken her to a clothing store to get new outfits and how she had thrown her old outfit into the trash, saying that that was what it was, "trash". She also told her that Brandy had said that not only will she come and help her sort out her current wardrobe, but that she also will now be the one picking out and selecting Susana's new outfits until Susana herself had better taste in fashion.

"Isn't that very nice of Brandy, to offer to help you with all that?" Heather asked her.

"Yes. It's very nice of her," Susana replied.

"I am glad you agree. So, what do you think of your new look, I see you like it?"

"Yes," Susana said smiling and nodding her head eagerly, "Brandy said I looked cute and sexy!"

"I agree, you do look cute and sexy. What do think your mom would say if she saw your new look?" Heather asked.

"Oh, I don't think she would like it," she said tensing up a little.

"So, even though you like it, and it makes you feel better about yourself, and it makes you happier, and it also makes other people like and respond to you better, she would not be happy for you?", Heather asked.

Susana's mouth opened and closed a few times not uttering any words as the realization of the significance of the therapist's questions dawned on her, "Her mom did not care about her happiness. She was causing part of her bad mental health! Her relationship with her mom was in fact a toxic and controlling relationship!"

While these thoughts took root in Susana's mind, Heather continued, her tone encouraging, "I think you should be very proud of yourself Susana, you are finding yourself. You are finding your voice and discovering the things you like. That takes a lot of courage and strength. You are a strong young woman standing up for yourself against the repressive control of her mother and me for one, I am very proud of you."

"Thank you, Dr. Sanchez!" She replied appreciatively. She was extremely happy to have a woman like Dr. Sanchez who was not only beautiful but also a respectable doctor tell her that! "I really appreciate you helping me. Brandy too," she said with heartfelt sincerity in her voice.

"It's quite all right dear. I'm just happy I can help," Heather replied. "So, what has been the reaction of people to your new look? Have you noticed any difference?"

"O yes," she said smiling, "I have noticed more people looking and smiling at me."

"Nice. That means that you are getting more attention. Doesn't it feel really nice?"

"Uh hum," Susana nodded giggling and smiling shyly.

"I bet. It's quite normal. All cute sexy girls like you like and need attention. Just make sure that when you notice people looking at you, you smile at them, a playful one like the one you have now is actually really nice. You can even add a small, cute wave if you like the person or think they are hot or good-looking. This will make them know that it's okay for them to keep looking at you and that you are nice and appreciate them looking at you," Heather said.

"Oh okay. I smiled at some of the people, but I will make sure to remember that now that I know it's important. Thanks, Dr. Sanchez," Susana replied.

"No worries. As we get further in your treatment, we will work on getting you even more attention which will in turn make you even happier", she said uncrossing her legs and re-crossing them the other way. "Well, let's change gears, how about your stress management? How has playing with your pussy been going, have you still been enjoying it?"

"Oh, um, it's been going well..." she said stammering a little, her face blushing. "I have been enjoying it. Actually, Brandy told me to change how I do it a little."

"Oh, how so?" Heather asked, her encouraging curiosity spurring Susana on.

"Oh yeah, she said I should keep playing with my, um my pussy, but that I should not make myself cum all the time. She said it's like called edging, that like I could edge all day and like later in the night I could play with my pussy till I cum. She said it makes it more fun because I could play with my pussy even more and it makes cumming feel even better. She showed me some porn videos online of some hot girls doing it and we watched them together. I, um, I have been doing that. Is that, um, is that like, okay?" Susana turned her face to the side so she could look at Heather. Her eyes were wide and hopeful, and her face flushed.

Heather was pleased that even though a bit hesitant, Susana had used the word "pussy". Also, although clearly embarrassed, she had divulged all she did at the level of detail she had done. "Brandy really was a master," she thought. "I actually think that is wonderful," she said smiling at the look of relief on Susana's face, "I am really proud of you and the progress you are making. Brandy is a great mentor. Tell me more about the porn videos you have been watching. How do they make you feel? Also, tell me about how you have been edging and playing with your pussy."

~~~~~ < Fourth Session > ~~~~~

"Ahh, that again is a lovely outfit, Susana. You look hot. Why don't you do a twirl for me so I can see it better," Heather said smiling as Susana walked into her office.

"Thanks, Dr. Sanchez!" She replied smiling and giggling as she twirled as the older woman had requested.

She had on a pink-colored fitted long-sleeve off-shoulder crop top, a burgundy mid-thigh pleated skirt, and black fishnet thigh highs. The top was made of a lightweight material that stretched so that it molded over her body and even under the curvature of the underside of her tits like a second skin. Dangling from her navel was a cute belly button ring with a pink heart crystal and some shiny love heart decor below. Around her neck was the mesh choker and her makeup was a little heavier than it had been the last time with thick mascara on her lashes and baby-blue eyeliner around her eyes.

"I must say your new navel piercing is just adorable," Heather said continuing to smile as Susana subconsciously displayed herself.

"Thanks! See I got some more," she said pulling her hair on both sides behind her ears revealing six additional piercings, two on the lobes, one on the upper lobs, and one on each helix, "Brandy said piercings are cool and pretty hot and that I needed to start to find a sexy and cool unique style."

"I must say that I completely agree. You look very pretty," Heather said smiling as Susana smiled and giggled thanking her again.

"Okay, let's get started. Get on the couch and tell me what other exciting progress you have made. I know you have a big one to tell me. I talked to Brandy yesterday, and she told me you had a big and nice surprise for me, and I can't wait for you to tell me every single detail," she said her eyes twinkling at Susana whose own face now flushed pink.

"Oh, um, yeah," Susana said. She made her way over to the couch as the lights dimmed. "Um, so I found out last week that I am, um, that um, I am like Bi," she said giggling a little.

"Oh wow. That's wonderful news indeed Susana! Congratulations!" Heather said encouragingly.

"Thanks Dr. Sanchez!" she replied, happy with her therapist's response. "She was always so supportive!"

"So how did you finally figure out that you are Bi? I want to know all the details," Heather said.

"Oh yeah, so Brandy had started teaching me how to make out too and um, how to also lick pussy and how to suck cocks. A lot of the porn we had started to use when she teaches me to edge and play with my pussy had a lot of hot girls doing that and Brandy said all hot sexy girls pretty much had to be good at eating pussy and sucking cocks," she said.

"Well, that's very true," Heather said to her understandingly, "So, how was she helping teach you? How did that help you realize you are Bi?"

"Oh yeah, so she said that she will let me practice with her."

"Nice," Heather said, "So you guys have been making out, practicing on each together?"

"Uh hum," Susana said smiling.

"So, while making out together, you play with each other's tits? Suck on each other's tits?" Heather asked.

"Uh hum," Susana said again smiling and nodding her head.

"And you found out that you like your tits being sucked and played with and you also like playing with and sucking Brandy's big tits?"

"Yes," she said her voice getting a little softer and windy now.

"Nice. How many times have you edged today, Susana?"

"Three times," she said in the same voice.

"I see, and are you a little turned on right now? Is your pussy getting wet talking and remembering making out with Brandy?"

"Yeah," Susana said softly nodding her head and her face turning pink.

"That's quite all right dear. It's all part of your therapy," Heather said, her own voice still authoritative but also now gentle. "So, who ate who out first? Did you eat her out first or did she eat you out?"

"She licked my pussy first...to show me how to do it properly then she let me lick her pussy. She has been letting me lick her pussy so I can get better."

"Nice. So, you liked it when she ate you out and found out that you like eating her pussy?"

"Yes...I really like it," Susana said her voice a little breathy now.

"And what about sucking cock? How have you been learning?"

"Oh yeah, Brandy has like a lot of sex toys and dildos," she has been teaching me with them.

"Of course. And you like that too? Learning to suck cock?"

"Yeah..., Brandy said I am a natural," she said smiling bashfully.

"Very nice Susana. So, anything else new?" Heather asked satisfied.

"Um, oh yeah, Brandy got me a job as a hostess at the lounge where she works as a go-go dancer. She said the bagel shop is lame and the lounge was way cooler. She said we would be able to hang out even more and she could also show and teach me how to pole dance which is super cool and will also help me be and stay fit. I start on Wednesday."

"I must say again that that sounds like a wonderful idea. Congratulations Susana. Being fit is defiantly important to your mental health. Brandy is really awesome, isn't she?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, totally," she said nodding her head firmly, "Thanks, Dr. Sanchez."

"Brandy's boyfriend, Tray, also works at the lounge too, yes?" Heather asked.

"Yeah, he is a bouncer," Susana responded.

"Yes. I remember that. A cool and nice-looking guy too."

12