All Comments on 'Susanna, My Mother'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
inloveforherinloveforherabout 19 years ago
The mother who everybody would like to have

Very "touching" story.

A very sensitive woman expessing her love for her son and helping him much more than people usually imagine.

An experience anyone would like to live... even if he couldn't admit that.

I think you should write a second part... at least.

Pedro

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Swallow it, mom," he said.

Another of this author's beautiful, lyrical evocations of mother and son sex. This isn't exactly a case of motherfucking, since the son doesn't shove his stiff dick up his mother's twat. You might say that it's "only" a blow job, except that, as the writer notes, it's a blow job that no one but a loving mother could give her son--filled with maternal care and concern and close attention to his pleasure, not neglecting the boy's balls but on the contrary showering them with a mother's warmth and love. This is by no means the first time his mom has sucked him off. She sucks his prick whenever she senses that her boy needs it, whenever it will revive his spirits to unload his young balls down his mother's throat and into her belly, where his precious cum is warm and safe. How many problems a young man faces growing up would just disappear if every boy had a loving mother as his personal cocksucker whenever he needed her?

paponciopaponcioabout 12 years ago
woooooow

dude i really love your stories. i hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
moms make the best cocksuckers

I return every once in a while to the great stories of JDecker. They are unique in the annals of boy and mom messing around. They don't exactly involve motherfucking (much as I wish he'd turned his amazing literary skills and deeply creative imagination to that excellent topic). They don't even involve a mother showing her mommy-hole to her boy, the best thing a boy can ever see. Instead, his stories concern a mother taking her boy's fat prick in her warm wet mouth, sucking it with heartfelt motherly enthusiasm, kissing and cuddling his young balls, and the son finally unloading his balls in his mom's mouth, as his mother swallows all the warm creamy semen her boy has gifted her with. Nowadays there must be plenty of mothers who draw the line at their boy shoving his stiff young prick up that wonderful hairy hole between their legs, but who gladly suck off the lad's needy prick. I'll bet there are many thousands, tens and tens of thousands of mothers and more who are loving and caring enough to give their virile young son a place to empty his hot brimming balls. A boy's prick and his mother's mouth--the perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i've done this but with condom

my son would like it off, but i feel less wrong in giving him some with it on however!

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

This story was a little weird. When the son had a problem instead of talking it out with his mom, she decided that the best thing to do would be to suck his cock. As this had obviously happened before, (I opened my legs to give mom more room beause I knew what she was going to do, even though both of us felt wrong talking about it.) all I could think was what the fuck was he doing goofing around the mall with his little friends when he could be home getting his crank swallowed by mommy??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Criminally Underrated

Although it's short, this is a sweet little story about a mother's loving devotion to her son. It's a shame this one never got more recognition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dumb

Other than the titilting use of sexual terminology, this was a non-story. Let me shorten it for you - Woman sucks dick. There!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Mother's intuition

More mothers should give into their intuitions of what their sons want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous