Susanna Reid Wants a Threesome

Story Info
Two men get lucky with Susanna Reid.
4k words
4.48
4.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of Susanna Reid having fun with two men.

Susanna Reid wants a Threesome

The daily routine of delivering breakfast news was leaving little time for Susanna to have wild night-time fun before an early rise. However, this had never stopped her from having late morning and afternoon sex.

During that morning shift at work, Susanna couldn't stop touching her thigh and brushing her arm against her chest between breaks. It had been a couple of weeks since any sort of hard fuck which she loved the best. Susanna could tell from her throbbing pussy that day, she needed to sort herself out back in the dressing room, or on this occasion, be wilder than ever before.

As ever, Susanna had put in a solid 3-hour shift of delivering news with her lipstick never looking out of place, as every male viewer dreamt of her mouth around their cocks, as every woman dreamt of their heads between her legs licking her out.

With Susanna wearing a tight-fitting green dress, and her more than ample breasts pushed up, she was getting the usual looks from the TV crew, which suggested they could only dream of ever seeing her naked. There had been many days when Susanna had spotted bulges in the men's trousers, which were their erect cocks as they ogled her from close quarters, and for the cameramen even more as they zoomed in and out.

As Susanna worked on the show that day, she had made a clear plan in her mind that she was going to give a couple of the crew the time of their lives. She was going to get and well and truly serviced, to ease and allow the release of the build-up of love juices she could feel inside of herself. She knew a quick play on the vibrator in her changing room was never going to be enough for her that day.

As the show ended, Susanna approached two men she wanted and didn't mince her words.

"Are you two men happy seeing each other naked?"

Both men looked at each other and you could see their minds ticking.

"I want to take you both to my room. Does that sound good to you?"

Mark, one of the men said, "Fuck yeah. You're a lady I want to shag, and I want to see you naked."

The other guy Martin, a little more hesitant, but with a verbal nod was saying yes, please.

Susanna stood up and spoke, "Let's go. I need you both again and again."

Susanna strolled ahead of both, as they quickly followed behind, watching her ample ass wiggle from side to side.

Martin whispered to Mark, "I'm going to slam the fuck out of her ass."

Mark replied, "WE are going to slam the fuck out of Susanna Reid."

Martin hadn't kept his voice down and Susanna had heard, turned, and smiled directly at him.

Susanna spoke, "This is going to be wild."

She grabbed the hands of both men and walked them towards her dressing room.

Susanna spoke, "Tie me up, rip my clothes off me, do whatever you want to me. I'm going to do the same to you two. Don't hold back."

Martin loved what he was hearing, and in a million dreams, never thought he would be in this position, or even believe, he was in this situation.

Susanna snapped at Mark, "COME ON. YOU ARE THE BIG TALKER."

Susanna had invited them both into her changing rooms, and went to lay down on her sofa, but had hitched up her skirt to show plenty of leg, as she eased a couple of fingers to her pussy and gave it a gentle feel. She was looking into Martin's eyes knowing what she wanted.

Susanna continued to speak aloud demanding action, "Shove your cocks into me. Stick them deep in my pussy and let's see what you got to give. COME ON!"

Both Mark's and Martin's cocks were hard in their trousers, and both were in awe of what they saw in front of his eyes.

Susanna was lying on her back, her legs spread wide, with the top of her dress loosened to make it look as if her breasts were about to pop out. Her lips, her eyes, everything now didn't feel real.

Susanna's tone seductively changed, as she looked at both looking at her and more calmy spoke.

"Please don't be scared off, I know you are seeing another wild side of me here. I'm gagging for sex with you. Take your clothes off. All your clothes, then come and kiss me. I want you to kiss me."

Nothing was said, as both men stripped naked and climbed onto the sofa and started to take turns in kissing. The kisses this time were more sensual, and gentler, as they kissed slowly, and took time to kiss around Susanna's lips.

Mark spoke, "You're so sexy. I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now."

Susanna smiled back and kept kissing, as she reached out and put her hands over Martin's bum and stroked him down the back of his thighs, and then felt his bulge.

Susanna whispered to Martin, "I want that hard cock inside me. You're extremely big."

She looked at Mark and said she would give him the best blow job of his life if he'd let Martin fill her up first.

Mark moved back a little to watch his friend and Susanna get it on. Martin's body was pressed against her now, and at that moment, he lost control as Susanna used her left leg to pull him in closer to then flip him onto his back, for her to be on top. She then stood up and looked down at him.

Martin spoke in shock, "Wow, you don't mess around."

"I know what I want."

Susanna was tired of being covered up and pulled her dress from her body and let it slip to her feet, before kicking it away. With Susanna now in suspenders, pants, and bra only, both Martin's and Mark's cock were twitching that little more and felt a lot harder.

Next, Susanna reached for her pants to remove them. Martin reached up to help her, but Susanna opted to move his hand to her thigh. In Martin raising another hand, she placed it on her other thigh.

Martin expressed his satisfaction and sounded like a lost puppy, "You're so sexy."

"I'll feel sexier in a moment."

Next, Susanna placed her hands in her pants pulled them off her body and let them drop to where Martin's hands were. Martin did the obvious and let go of each thigh slowly to let the black pants of Susanna fall to the floor, as he looked up and got the sight of her naked pussy.

Susanna spoke, "I want to ride that cock to pieces and feel your creamy spunk inside me."

With that, Susanna lowered her body onto Martin's and directed his cock into her pussy. She grounded down on it, as her hips moved to take in everything she could.

"Oh, fuck Susanna, that's unbelievable. Oh fuck, you feel so fucking good on me."

"Stay hard for me. Stay hard. Mmm.........I love cock inside me. Come on Martin, make me work for your spunk."

Martin had placed his hands on Susanna's hips and was feeling every single grind and movement on his cock and balls. He could see her nipples hardening through her bra, as she was getting more and more into riding him.

Mark now watching from a chair, which he had moved as close as he could to the bed, watched in awe as he watched Susanna with two fingers, start to rub her clit and was now starting to get off on the feelings which were shaking through her body.

"Oh, Martin can you feel my pussy juices? Oh god, you're making me cum. You're making me cum."

"I can feel you. Cum for me Susanna. Cum for me."

Martin couldn't believe the words he was hearing, but he was watching it and knew it was true. Martin was hard, but Susanna was getting herself off quickly.

"Fuck me, Martin. Fuck me. Oh god. You are making me want to cum. I want to cum."

Susanna's pussy was grinding down more and more into Martin's groin, and he could feel her pussy tightening around his cock.

"Fuck Yes. Fuck me, Martin. Stay hard. Oh god stay hard, I'm going to........."

A gush of juices was engulfing Martin's cock as he felt Susanna Reid, the woman he had been filming for years, explode all over him, and the sheer force of her squirting juices took Susanna off Martin's cock.

"Oh, fuck Martin. That cock is big, but I want it bigger when it explodes inside me."

"My pussy is aching for more and more cock."

To Martin's surprise, as his hands roamed up Susanna's legs, she grabbed one hand and forced it close to her pussy.

Susanna said, "Stick your fingers in my pussy, and I'll take a finger blast, whilst I wank your dick harder."

Martin started with 2 fingers; he knew she'd need more from the feeling of her pussy around his cock. He eased his fingers inside and started delving inside her little by little. As he did this, Susanna stroked his cock and felt his balls.

Mark who sat in his chair watching all the action was rock hard. He asked when it was his turn.

"I'll get to you, Mark. Martin, fucking giving it to me."

Martin spoke, "Oh, Susanna, you're turning me on."

"Give me more fingers and faster."

Martin did what he was told. He stuck another finger inside and was starting to go very deep. He could feel her juices starting to flow again and he could hear Susanna panting for breath. He was struggling himself as Susanna's hand gripped more and more around his cock.

Susanna moaned and groaned "Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck yes, I, I, I, Ohhhh."

"Make me cum, make me cum," she continued.

Martin's fingers were sticky and wet, and as he plunged his fingers deeper one more time, he could feel her pussy loosen, before a further squirt of juices gushed out.

Martin whispered, "How was that for you?"

Susanna answered, "You turn me on so fucking much. I want to suck your cock for hours and let you fuck me all day, but there are two of you."

Whilst talking Susanna's hand remained tightly wrapped around Martin's cock and with her stunning eyes beckoned Mark closer to stroke his hard cock.

Susanna spoke, "I bet you both want to fuck the shit out of my ass?"

Martin was thinking she was not wrong, but in that moment of thinking, Susanna started to kiss Mark's balls. Whilst continuing to wank them both off with her hands.

Susanna's next move was to put Mark's cock in her mouth. She started to suck him off and sunk his cock deep down into her mouth. This was Mark's first bit of action, and he was loving it. He could feel her tongue licking his huge cock.

Susanna paused to say, "Cum in my mouth Mark. Martin, I want you to explode in my pussy."

Martin with still a hand wrapped around his cock couldn't move and didn't want to move, despite being so near to his friend who was close to emptying his load.

Mark's cock was covered once again by the mouth of Susanna, and he was in ecstasy as she sucked down and felt his balls more and more. Susanna started to open her mouth and lick it with her tongue from base to head, then closed her mouth and sucked on it once again.

In what felt like an age, his cock was being fully worked on, and he felt powerless to be blown off by one amazing woman.

You could hear Susanna's sucking motion more and more, as he became more and more lubricated from her spit and kisses which were smothering his cock.

Mark started groaning, "Oh Wow, Oh god, that's so good, so, so good, Oh, Oh."

Susanna could tell he was ready to blow as she started to taste pre-cum. Even more so when she had a hand on her head and her hair was pulled to one side.

Mark had 9-inches of cock slamming into her mouth and when one more big lick came and a huge suck, it was far too much.

"FUCK YES. OH FUCK. YES, YES..............YES."

Susanna with her mouth firmly wrapped around Mark's cock took a full load of spunk. She swallowed what she could and let the excess drip out.

But then kept bobbing her head up and down onto his cock and licking more of what she could and put in another huge suck of his cock.

"OH FUCK, YES."

Another load of spunk had exploded as Mark's body twitched in satisfaction at what he was feeling and seeing.

Susanna was now kissing his cock, and sucking more gently, as she gathered the post-cum which was dribbling out.

"Oh my god, this is amazing." Mark moaned and groaned, with complete joy.

With a quick wipe of her mouth, Susanna turned to Martin's cock which she hadn't released from her hand and took a huge mouthful of his fully erect 10-inch cock.

Susanna went to work on another cock and looked even wilder as she felt his balls and sucked harder on Martin's cock.

Martin groaned, "I want to fuck you. Oh god Susanna, I want to cum inside you."

Susanna stopped and moved her lips to Mark's and started to snog his face off. With Susanna's breasts pushed into his body, their bodies were wrapped around each other, as Mark groped her ass and held her closer.

"You boys need to stick those cocks inside me and explode your sticky seed."

Susanna added, "Which one of you are you going to explode in my pussy first? I'm ready for you and I want you to break me. If you can."

With Mark looking like he was shot from his blowjob, Martin was rock hard and eager to please.

Mark spoke, "Did I see a dressing room table when we came in? I'm going to bend you over it and fuck you stupid."

Susanna said nothing as she moved from the sofa to the table and bent her body over it. Mark was swiftly behind her. Susanna put her hand behind her back and felt out for his cock.

Mark felt so dominant, as he started to stick his cock into her sticky and wet pussy. His tempo was building as he grabbed a piece of her ass, stared down at her naked back and had a hand on her hip.

Susanna was stretched out with both hands holding onto the table, as she felt her pussy stretch out to take the size of Mark's cock inside her.

"You feel big inside me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me up."

Susanna's legs spread a little wider as Mark's cock smashed in and out of a wet and sticky pussy. He was living out a dream slamming such a fine piece of ass sexiness.

"Empty your spunk inside me. I want your sticky load."

Mark felt like a legend as he sunk his cock deep inside her, and with Susanna bent over a table and going nowhere until he had emptied.

"You like this don't you, you sexy bitch. Fucking hell, you love my cock inside you."

Susanna was stretching her body out more and more, as her breasts pushed onto the table and her legs spread a little wider and her fine ass shaking more and more with the pounding she was getting.

"Oh, Mark. That's it. Give it to me. Just fucking give it to me."

Mark was a perfect sexual partner choice that evening, as she was loving the domination and had picked a perfect 10-inch cock to work on her.

"I'm going to break you. Do you want me to break you?"

"Fucking hell. Break me. Fuck me up, Mark"

Mark's cock had been slamming the crap out of Susanna's pussy for so long now, that Martin had recovered from his stunning blowjob and was getting aroused watching the action.

Martin spoke, "Oh man, I want a piece of that."

Mark spoke, "Fuck yes Susanna. Fuck yes. I'm going to shoot my load inside you. I'm going to cum deep inside you. Oh yes. Fucking hell feel my spunk."

Susanna said nothing this time, as she continued to rock back onto Mark's cock, until that time he could take no more and shoot his load.

In Mark's cock falling out of her and spunk dribbling down her legs, and then bending over to kiss her back, she spoke.

"Get yourself inside me, Martin. Fill me up. Fill me up more."

Despite his friend's spunk being visible, all he saw was Susanna's mighty fine ass, and her pussy looked like it was gagging for his cock.

With Susanna's pussy soaking wet, his cock slid in with ease and he could feel it wrapping around his piece as he pumped away deeper and deeper.

For Susanna, a feeling of a second cock inside her so soon, but a slightly smaller-sized one, was having no huge impact on her.

Susanna spoke, "I want to look in your eyes when you cum. Let me turn over?"

Martin eased out and let her turn her over. With a quick snog, he got Susanna to sit on the table facing him and moved her closer to the edge so he could stick his cock back inside her. This time, he was looking into her eyes, seeing her licking her lips, and her breasts bouncing around as he pumped away.

"Oh, fuck Susanna. I'm going to cum quickly. I've dreamed of this."

Susanna watching her man pump away inside her pussy was turning her on, and she reached down to her clit once again and started rubbing in. She could see Martin wasn't going to last long as his breath was quickening.

"Come on. You're nearly there. You are so fucking hard. Explode your sticky cum inside me. Cum for Susanna Reid. That newsreader you see every day."

Martin kept pumping away, as Susanna rubbed her clit more and more.

"Oh god, Martin. Cum inside me, cum inside me," Susanna started demanding.

Martin was done. He couldn't go on much longer.

"FUCK YES. OH FUCK."

He felt his sack empty as he exploded and shot his load inside Susanna.

Martin collapsed onto the floor after he had cum. He had certainly put in a shift to fill her up and live out a dream.

Susanna asked, "You ready for some more fun Mark?"

Everyone knew Susanna was a fine sexual fuck buddy to dream about, but her energy and need for cock was unbelievable.

Martin had shot his load quickly and Mark was still thinking wow and recovering from his experience, but he did say yes.

Susanna demanded, "Martin, get yourself up and come here."

Everyone moved back to the sofa and Susanna asked that they explore her body. She lay like a starfish and beckoned them to do what they could to her.

"Entertain me. Cover me in cum if you want to."

Mark was the first to take his cock in his hand and he started to wank himself off looking at her body.

"Hold your cock, Martin. Wank yourself off for me."

With Susanna touching her breasts and pussy, she started to masturbate, as the men did the same.

Her hands were roaming her body, tweaking her nipples, and flicking her clit in excitement at what she was feeling and watching.

"Oh wow, look at those cocks grow. They are hard for me. I want those cocks inside me and fucking me together."

Susanna next slipped 3 fingers into her pussy and started to get herself off more and more. Visually the men could see her getting wet and sticky.

Mark spoke, "Oh Susanna. You're going to explode everywhere."

"Fucking hope so. Fuck. Watching you men wank is making me wild."

The momentum of Susanna's fingers was intensifying as Mark and Martin were taking in the show and hardening with now zero hand action needed.

Susanna was wriggling around in ecstasy, with her fingers deeply inserted inside herself, when a gush of juices exploded out of her pussy. With fingers inside her still, more gushing came, as the men looked on in amazement.

"OH FUCK. OH YEAH. OH FUCK."

With Susanna panting away, her breasts now popped out of her bra, Martin looked shocked, but Mark asked if he could help in any way.

Mark was pulled down onto the sofa and thrown onto his back. Susanna stuck her pussy in his face and rubbed it around his mouth.

"Lick me dry. Lick me dry!"

Martin had grabbed a breast with his hand and had started to wank himself off again.

Mark with his tongue now going up and down Susanna's wet pussy, she was smiling and looking at them both with a look of what next.

"Oh, Mark. Perfect. Love it there, I'll be cumming over you before you know it."

Susanna had reached down to feel Mark's cock and had started to feel it again.

"I want you both inside me."

Before Mark knew it, she had slid down his body and was gliding his cock inside her pussy.

"Martin, get behind me and stick that cock inside me."

With breasts in Mark's face, he was being ridden by Susanna and he could feel Martin get on the sofa and their legs touch as he got behind her mighty fine ass again.

"Stick that cock inside my ass. Stick it in me and explode inside me. Both explode inside me."

Martin looked at her ass wobbling as she ground down on his mate and pushed her down closer to Mark's face, to take a close look at her anal hole and think fuck I'm never going to fit.

12