Susanna Reid Wants a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susanna was getting impatient; she knew she wanted 2 men exploding inside her.

"STICK IT IN ME MARTIN. YOU'RE FUCKING HARD. FUCKING CUM INSIDE ME."

Martin took his cock in his hand and slid a couple of inches in. It went in with ease, but he had more inches left.

"ALL OF IT. ALL OF IT IN ME."

mark was now being ridden more slowly as Martin eased more cock inside Susanna. He couldn't believe he had Susanna looking at him, riding him and demanding his mate's cock in her ass.

"Now cum for me, boys. Cum for Susanna. Show me how much you want me and explode your sticky spunk."

Martin moaned, "You're so tight. I want to fucking cum. Oh fuck I'm going to cum."

Mark added, "You like cock. You want cum. Ride me. Ride me, Susanna."

Susanna could feel Mark's cock twitch and could feel he was ready to shoot his muck inside her.

"CUM BOYS. CUM."

Mark moaned, 'OH FUCK. OH YES."

Martin exploded. She could feel his cum inside her ass, then dribbling back down his cock and her legs.

Mark kept moaning and groaning until, "YESSSSSSS."

Both anal and pussy holes had been filled with cum and Susanna was dripping wet with the sweat of 2 men working out on her and had plenty of spunk inside and dribbling down her to be happy with her work.

Susanna spoke, "Oh fuck. Fuck yes. Hope we can do this more often, now I know how great you both are. Enjoy your afternoon."

With that last comment, Susanna threw on a long coat, with her breasts half held in by her bra, wearing no pants, and suspenders looking tired, and left the room for a taxi ride home.

Both men let out large breaths and shook their heads at each other, not believing what had just happened. Whether it would happen again, they didn't know, but it was a golden memory for now.

THE END.

12