All Comments on 'Susanne's Guest House and Cottages'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story had me rock hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Curtis knows how to turn a wife into a willing submissive by playing with he role of a very good teacher on showing Ruth what she has been missing all those years. Temptation is a spice added to the mixture Curtis is brewing to share with Ruth and break down Ruth's past conceptions of a white woman fucking a black man.

Showing her what a good fucking is like by breaking away her barriers against having free fulfilling sex when her fun is filled full of potent cum. Turning her into a willing submissive will enhance her enjoyment of a very satisfying sexual experience including being pregnant with his baby and being confronted by angry family members sex shaming her.

Curtis will resort to taking her shame and getting Ruth to use her submissiveness to break away from the family to fall deeply in love with Curtis to have and keep the baby with them in addition to her son.

Ruth becomes a much stronger woman rebelling be against the hateful racism levied be against her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...