Susanne's Guest House and Cottages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curtis gasped in shock. "How is that possible? What kind of man doesn't make his girl cum?"

"I thought all relationships were like that." She said.

He shook his head, "Real men satisfy their women." He lifted her up higher against the wall, and started to nibble at her ears, then down the side of her neck, going slowly, exploring her body to the fullest. He pulled down the sides of her one-piece swimming suit, and exposed her breast. It flopped out, and he grinned down at it. "Another beautiful part of you. Maybe the most beautiful." He added jokingly before putting an areola fully in his mouth and sucking hard. She gasped against him, pulling on his hair.

"Curtis... that feels so good." She could feel him smile against her. She looked down as she saw him work his magic, his tongue flicking her nipples over and over as his hands explored the rest of her body, trailing against her sensitive waist.

Soon, he put two of his fingers in her mouth, and stopped the worship of her breasts to say one word, "suck." Before going back to it. With her head in the clouds in pleasure, all she could do was listen to what he said. She started sucking on his fingers, and his dick pulsed in response. Curtis couldn't wait to have those sweet lips on his cock.

Soon, he couldn't wait anymore, he pulled her swimming suit down fully, exposing her lower lips with a bush on top. She blushed, trying to cover herself. "Never cover yourself, Ruth. How many times do I have to complement your beauty for you to believe it? I love how you look. You're so sexy." He said, and licked his lips to seal the deal. He held her hand gently and pulled her towards the bed, then pushed her down roughly against it.

He pulled his shirt off in one smooth motion, and he soon stood against the bed with tight jeans. Ruth couldn't help but stare at the bulge against his jeans, clearly showing how aroused he was. "Take it off if you want to see more." She complied again, slowly unbuttoning his pants and pulling down the zipper. He hissed as he felt her fingers graze against him, wanting to feel so much more. She pulled his pants down fully and gasped as his dick sprang up, exposing its veiny texture and pulsing muscle. She could smell his musky scent, and inhaled deeply, wondering deep in her mind what kind of woman she was becoming. She couldn't believe this was happening. It must be some sort of dream.

She loved the way he was commanding her, and she was scared. She felt like she would do anything he commanded in an instant, without thinking much of it. She was his at this very moment. And she wanted and needed more. "Touch it." She put her hand around it, barely circling around the girth. He looked down and felt hot at her small hands against his dick, he loved the look of a girl touching him. She seemed to know what she was doing, she stroked it a few times, slow at first, then faster, squeezing in at the tip every time.

He had enough, he pushed her back onto the bed, and she gasped a little at the sudden motion. She had no idea what was coming. In one smooth motion, his finger was deep inside her. She almost screamed from the unexpected entry. "You're so tight. And wet." He said, and curled his finger, hitting her G-Spot. She moaned loudly. "I bet you want more, huh? Something thicker, harder." All she could do was nod.

He removed the pants from his ankles, and moved her knees up against her chest, putting her in the position to get his dick in the deepest. "Prepare to never walk properly again." He grinned before pounding into her. She screamed loudly, her head banging against the pillow. He grunted, before pulling back out and slamming into her again. And again. And again. She moaned and squealed and mewled, making sounds she never knew she could make.

She couldn't imagine what was happening at the moment, couldn't imagine her body could feel sensations to this extent. It was like she hadn't had a meal her entire life, and was suddenly eating for the first time. But eating was not enough- she needed more. Much more. She was needy. And he kept giving her what she wanted. Over and over again. So deep her entire body was moving against the bed as it creaked away.

"Curtis... Oh..." She moaned "Fuck me harder."

He was shocked at her request, shocked she would swear like that, but composed himself quickly, and complied. He slammed deeper and harder into her, so much so that she clenched hard against him as she moaned again, and the milking sensation was too much for him. He burst into her, groaning himself as he pumped a huge load inside her body.

He slid out quickly, and she mewled from him exiting her. "Curtis... you're huge."

He grinned, "Any guy loves hearing those words."

"But really, I've never seen anything like it."

"From what I hear, you haven't seen many." He plopped against the bed, breathing heavily. "But I'm being modest, I've gotten that compliment many times before."

She sighed loudly, "I don't want to be hearing that."

"Speaking of which, you didn't come."

She almost lied but didn't want to. She somehow knew he would be able to see through that. "No, but I was really close."

"I'm sorry, you're pussy was just too tight. You were milking me so hard. I couldn't stop myself."

"It's okay, Curtis. I had a great time anyways."

He chuckled, "Did you think we were done here? We're just getting started."

Before she could say anymore, he opened her legs wide, and stuffed his nose deep into her crotch, inhaling deeply. "The smell of sex and cum, my favourite." She blushed deeply.

"Don't say such things!"

"Who was just begging me to fuck them, hmm?" She refused to reply, realizing she said such naughty things. Maybe if she didn't acknowledge it existed, he would forget she did such a thing. He sniffed her again and opened her wide with his thumbs, giving him full access to her clit as he licked her. At the first lick, her body shook like crazy against him. Her legs clenched into his head as she moaned loudly, feeling a tongue against her for the first time.

"Curtis, oh my..." She forgot how to speak again.

He licked her again, pulling a full circle around her clit as he focused on how she behaved beneath him. Every woman was different in his experience, and in order to satisfy her fully, he tried his hardest to learn which movement was her favourite. Judging by her squirming, moaning, and grabbing his hair, his dick did a great job in putting her over the edge, and within a few licks, she was already pulsing beneath him, close to cumming.

He stopped as she got close to the edge. "Why'd you stop?" She demanded. "Please, I need it."

"I love a girl who begs." He said, as he positioned himself and slammed into her again. She was too distracted to notice his dick was getting hard again, and didn't realize he was preparing himself to fuck her once more. This shock put her right over the edge, and she screamed over and over as she experienced the greatest orgasm of her life, her vagina pulsing and squeezing his dick, creating such a tight space he grunted in response, also feeling the best he'd ever felt. She was so tight and so responsive, her pussy got so wet for him so fast, and she was soaking the bed- he was going to have to ask someone to clean this up for him. Well, after he was done with her. Which he didn't think would ever happen.

She felt insanely sensitive after the orgasm, but he didn't have his yet, so he continued to pound into her over and over. He flipped her around and bent her over onto the bed, fucking her from behind and getting an even deeper angle. She couldn't get words out of her mouth anymore, and it came out in grunts and grumbles and she tried to tell him how she was feeling. He didn't need to understand her to get how she felt.

Soon, she came to a second orgasm as he came to his, he waited for her to get tighter and tighter, and when he knew it was coming for her, he let loose as well, and he pumped another load into her, filling her so much it was dripping down her thighs on to the bed as she screamed against him. Not only has she never came before from a man, she's never felt him cum into her as she came as well. She couldn't believe how good it felt, and realized for the first time why so many couples she knew were against using condoms- the feeling of the hot cum inside her body filling her up, knowing that she would be dripping out his cum with no one knowing except her lover and herself- it was so hot. And this realization made it so much better.

He exited her again, and she gasped at the sensation. "I hate when you leave me." She grinned.

"Who is this naughty minx and what have you done with Ruth?" He asked, smiling back at her.

"I'm not sure what you've done to me, Curtis, but I never want to go back to who I was before. This- this is so much more than I ever thought sex could be, that life could be. It was so monotone before. Black and white. Like a bad sitcom I couldn't exit out of no matter how much I tried. I tried when he passed, I really did. But I didn't want to be with any man, even though I saw them staring at me. They all reminded me of him. They were bland, and rude, and proud of themselves- but never seemed like they could amount to anything." She glanced at him for a second and looked away. "Sorry I'm talking too much."

"No, I love this, I've never heard you talk this much before." He brushed her hair back, panting. "My dick seems to be able to get that out of you." He grinned.

She swatted him, "Like I was saying, I never thought sex could feel this way... it's addicting, I want more. I couldn't even think of anything else."

"Well, it's good I'm up for round three." He looked down at his dick, and she did as well, seeing that it was up and ready for her again, pulsing back and forth like it wanted her to pay attention to him.

"How is it able to do this? Three times?" She said incredulously.

"I told you you're sexy. I need you, too. You feel so wet and tight." He said matter-of-factly. "I think it's time you do some of the work though."

She looked at him with hooded eyes, "Kneel." He commanded, and she immediately obeyed, kneeling down on the floor and holding his dick, she put it deep in her mouth. She was out of practice, and he was huge, so she was only able to get halfway, but she used her hands to assist her, and her saliva dripped down his thighs as he pounded into her, holding her hair firmly as he fucked her mouth. She started to choke and tears ran down her eyes, but she wanted to do a good job and satisfy him, and continued no matter how sore her mouth was. She managed to get more than halfway when she started squeezing the tip again, so hard that he grunted once more and came into her mouth, the salty fluid coating her tongue.

"What a good girl you are, so submissive and ready for me without me having to demand." He brushed her sweaty hair back and stroked her gently as he pulled her back up onto the bed. He pulled her exhausted body into his embrace and she closed her eyes, not being able to talk or think anymore. This was way more than she bargained for, and she loved every second of it. She couldn't wait to do this all again tomorrow, and see what more he could teach her. Before she could think one more thought, she drifted off to bed with the smell of sex and cum in the air drifting around them.


12