Susan's Adventure

Story Info
Susan’s adventure with Greg.
2.6k words
4.49
5.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan lost her husband two years ago to a drunk driver. The driver crossed the center line, hitting her husband's car head-on, killing both drivers.

Susan felt as if she was cheating on her husband each time she tried to date someone. Telling the last man, "I am so sorry. It is still too painful, and I feel like I am cheating on my dead husband. Please forgive me."

She left the restaurant, drove home, and cried for an hour. Why did she feel this way? She wasn't cheating. He was dead.

A friend was talking to her about why she felt like she did, and she suggested an animal partner. "Get a cat or a dog to focus your emotions on, a creature that would shower you with its devotion without strings attached."

"I don't know, maybe." "I need to make a change, or I'm going to go crazy."

A week later, she was looking at pictures of pets online when she found a robot partner in the pictures. Entering the website name into the search bar of her web browser, she navigated to the company's website, and the company's home page appeared.

The company offering the robots, Synthetic Enjoyment Xperience, had a very tempting story with several testimonials. Reading through them, she found everyone raved about their experiences with the company and their robots.

The two prominent buttons on the page were male and female. She selected the male button and saw a handsome man slowly appear on the screen.

Reading about his attributes, she saw a build-your-own button. "What the hell? It can't hurt to look."

She clicked on the build-your-own button, bringing up several drop-down menus.

The first drop-down menu offered height options. The heights ranged from five foot six inches to six foot ten inches. Standing five foot eight inches, she immediately selected six foot four inches, her late husband's height.

The second drop-down menu dealt with skin tone. The skin colors ranged from albino white to nearly black. Being African-American, she looked at the darker skin tones, looking for her late husband's.

He was slightly darker than she was, and his skin tone was available, so she selected that skin tone.

The third drop-down menu dealt with facial features. The ranges went from God awful ugly to instant orgasm handsome.

After looking at each one intently, she couldn't find her late husband. She sat back to think about what she wanted. Did she want to build her husband? Thinking for a moment, she decided to stay away from his image.

She returned to selection two and chose a lighter skin tone, closer to being causation than black.

On selection three, she looked at the faces again. She chose the face that would make her girlfriends jealous.

The fourth drop-down menu dealt with hair type. The selections ranged from bald to a tight curl, and colors ranged from blond through brunette, reddish to black. Looking at each intently, Susan chose wavy, brunette hair.

The fifth drop-down menu dealt with body type. The selections ranged from My Five Hundred Pound Life to professional athletes. "What the hell. I want a jock." she selected the professional athlete's body type. The muscles shown caused her insides to tingle.

The sixth drop-down menu dealt with penis size. The selections ranged from a micro penis to its coming out of her throat length.

Sitting back again, she wanted the largest, but how would it fit in her vagina. She reached under her dress, pulled her panties to one side, and slid her fingers into her pussy. She wiggled her fingers until she found her G-spot. She fingered herself until an orgasm rocked her body. Pulling her finger out, she realized four to eight inches was long enough. She selected the seven-inch penis length.

The seventh drop-down menu dealt with penis girth. The girth ranged from pencil-thin to tree-trunk width. Looking at her fingers again, Susan saw that she used two fingers to reach orgasm. She chose one and one-half inches wide.

The eighth drop-down menu dealt with temperament. The choices ranged from Momma's Boy to extreme dominance. Each personality had a sliding scale ranging from slight to extreme. Susan liked a dominant man, but not overly dominant. She selected dominant and moved the sliding indicator to the middle of the scale.

She clicked on the review button. Her selections were there, but she didn't see them. The man looking back at her was captivating, so sexy.

The price was reasonable, at twenty-five thousand dollars. When she clicked the add to cart button, another drop-down menu appeared. This button was labeled options. Selecting the options button, a list of packages appeared. The two that caught her eye were confident and adventurer packages. Susan didn't want to be a homebody, so she selected the adventurer package. The package added another one thousand dollars to the price.

She paid the twenty-six thousand dollars using some of her husband's life insurance money.

Susan received an email that said her robot construction would start in three days--an expected delivery date in five months. The email requested a name for her robot, which would be added to its programming.

She sat thinking Scott, her husband's name, was not an option. Greg was appealing; Greg it was. She responded with the name she chose.

Counting down the days was maddening, building excitement and anticipation. Susan paced around her house on the day Greg was to be delivered. The doorbell had her nearly jumping out of her skin. Running to the door, she was greeted by two men with S.E.X. On their shirts.

They wheeled in a large box after identifying Susan as the robot's owner. They asked her to show them where she wanted the charging station and adventurer cabinet during unboxing.

After showing the men where to install Greg's charging station and Adventurer cabinet, she returned to Greg, mesmerized by him. Susan felt sexually aroused looking at Greg, so handsome, standing like a statue with his eyes closed.

When the two men finished installing the charging station and cabinet, the delivery driver approached Susan.

"Susan, I need to ask you some questions. Your answers to these questions will be added to the robot's programming.

"OK."

"Do you enjoy stroking a cock?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"Do you like oral sex?"

"Giving or receiving?"

"You can separate your answers for each if you wish."

"Yes to both."

"Do you like vaginal sex?"

"Yes, these questions are embarrassing."

"I know, but they are important for the programming." "None of your answers are stored anywhere except in the robot's programming."

"Do you like anal sex?"

"No, it hurts too much."

"Are you adventurous?"

"Yes."

Susan saw the highlighted activation button on the delivery driver's tablet. "The robot is ready for activation. All I need to continue is your signature."

Susan signed her name with her finger on his tablet. The driver pressed the activation button.

They watched the robot open its eyes, move its head in all four directions, bend at the waist, move each arm and leg, and return to its statue look with its eyes closed.

Susan heard a ping from the delivery driver's tablet, "He indicated his activation was complete and ready for use.

"Susan, say Hello, Greg; my name is Susan."

Feeling silly, Susan said, "Hello Greg, my name is Susan."

The robot opened its eyes, looked at Susan, and said, Hello, Susan. Let's talk before I start my charging routine."

"That would be great, Greg."

The delivery driver gave Susan a bag of powder, "This is freeze-dried sperm. Greg will know how to load it in himself. It will give you the most realistic experience."

Susan took the bag, handing it to Greg, thanked the two men, and waved as they left with the trash they had created.

Greg was an inventive lover, attentive, making sure she had an orgasm, releasing his reconstituted cum at the same time. They were intimate three times a week for the first month.

Susan's friends noticed a change in her, even commenting on how bubbly she was. She talked about Greg like he was a human; at least, that's how she saw him.

After an afternoon of sex, Greg asked, "Susan, are you ready for the adventurer package you purchased?"

"Will it be like this? This is wonderful."

"More so, Susan. More so."

OK, let's do it. When do we start? Where are we going?"

The following day, Susan woke slowly, lying sideways on her bed, naked, her head hanging off the edge. Her arms pulled towards the opposite corners, and her legs thrust in the air, her ankles tied to the corners of the bed next to her head.

Looking around, she found her mouth open as much as she could. Unable to close it; something is holding it open.

Greg walked in, naked, stroking his cock to erection. Lining his cock up with her mouth, moving closer, Susan watched the head disappear just before she felt it entering her mouth.

Resting the head on the roof of her mouth, he said, "OK slut. You have been a bad girl, and I will punish you."

Did he just refer to her as a slut? That was when she noticed a slapper in his hand, "There is a ring gag in your mouth to hold it open. I am going to spank your dirty, nasty pussy, nipples, asshole, and ass."

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, he walked around the bed. Susan heard a chair move when suddenly, lightning struck her clitoris. Again and again for a full minute. Susan was screaming in pain. Tears flowed towards her forehead, joining the drool running from her mouth. Susan shook her head back and forth vigorously when the lightning started again.

The routine of one minute of pain followed by one minute of rest lasted ten minutes.

Lightning struck again, this time on her left nipple. After a minute, the lightning shifted to the right nipple, back and forth for ten more minutes.

When she thought the pain was over, her asshole received a jolt of lightning, over and over, not stopping for five minutes.

When Greg finished his spankings of her tenderest areas, he picked up a paddle. "Your ass is not dark enough, I need to change that."

Whack, whack, whack, over and over for five more minutes.

"I took pictures; your pussy, nipples, asshole, and ass are all the same dark shade." "It looks amazing."

Susan didn't care what Greg thought; all she could think about was the pain inflicted on her most tender areas and her butt. The pain had her blubbering, tears, and drool flowing down towards her forehead, soaking her scalp and dripping on the floor.

Holding her phone, she could finally see what he had done to her as he scrolled through the pictures. Her pussy and nipples looked darker and swollen, her asshole very dark, and her ass nearly crimson. Tingling radiated from those areas, keeping them foremost on her mind.

"I need a good deep blowjob. You have not sucked on my cock yet. That changes today."

Greg, again, lined his cock up with her mouth, painfully slowly sliding it into her mouth until she started gagging. Holding his cock in that position, he waited until her gagging stopped, then pushed a little more. Slowly working his cock into her throat. He stopped and pulled out. Reinserting his cock in Susan's mouth, he moved a little faster, continuing the process until he was fucking her throat, his pubic hair crushing her nose when be bottomed out.

He face fucked her for five minutes, listening to her choking, and gagging, then announced, "I'm cumming." Greg pumped a thick rope of reconstituted cum into her mouth, letting her taste it. He smiled when he heard her gagging on the cum.

As he pulled out of her mouth, she saw long strings of thick saliva stuck to Greg's cock. She started screaming as much as she could with her mouth held open. Greg calmly placed a ball gag into the ring gag, clipping it to small rings on the straps for the ring gag.

Greg walked around the bed, feeling inside her vagina, "You are soaking wet." "Let's see if we can get you wetter."

The lightning stuck her clitoris again, over and over for a minute, then stopped. Feeling fingers entering her, hearing a sloppy squishing noise, "My god, you're a freak, Slut." "Your internet search history was correct."

Susan was shocked to hear Greg knew her fantasies.

Feeling the bed move, Greg was suddenly looming over her. Looking down at her said, "I'm going to fuck you like I want this time."

Greg drove his cock in till he bottomed out, filling her pussy to the fullest it had ever been, crushing her super sensitive clitoris, instantly sending wave after wave of orgasms through her.

When he started fucking her, Susan felt bliss like she never felt before. Stroke after powerful stroke, Greg fucked her to near unconsciousness from the never-ending orgasms.

Once again, Greg announced, I'm cumming." pumping another rope of reconstituted cum deep in her pussy.

Pulling out, making a sloppy, slurping noise, his cock popped free.

Taking another picture, Greg showed Susan her gaping pussy, cum oozing out down her perineum to her asshole.

When Greg said, "Free lube." Susan started thrashing her head, indicating she didn't want to be fucked in her ass.

Greg looked at her, "Too bad, slut. I'm taking it."

Lightning struck once more on her tender asshole, strike after strike for two minutes. Tears flowed from Susan's eyes as the onslaught continued.

A greasy finger was working its way into her asshole, slipping in, then being pulled out, only to return. Over and over, her asshole was finger fucked. Two greasy fingers attacked her asshole, then three thick greasy fingers, stretching her, opening her sore asshole, preparing her for the fucking to come.

Once again looming over her, Greg said, "You better relax, or this will hurt."

Greg's cock felt slippery as it pushed open her outer ring. Pain immediately shot from her asshole to her stomach, eventually up her legs.

Screaming into the ball gag, shaking her head, eyes tightly shut, hoping he would finish soon, forgetting he was a robot.

The pain intensified as his cock pushed open the inner ring, slipping past it into her colon.

Greg stopped, letting Susan rest and become comfortable with the invasion of her asshole. When he felt the death grip her inner and outer rings on his cock lessen, he slowly retracted, leaving the head of his cock inserted inside her.

He started, slowly at first, stroking in and out of her, speeding up until he was driving into her colon, crushing his pubic hair against her ass cheeks, before repeating the movement, causing a few orgasms to sweep through Susan.

Susan was butt fucked for another five minutes when Greg announced, "I'm cumming."

Susan felt another rope of reconstituted cum being pumped deep into her colon.

She heard a popping sound as Greg pulled out. Greg showed her the picture he took of her gaping asshole, oozing cum, running down her ass crack onto her comforter.

Greg shoved a giant butt plug into her, telling her, "In the future, I am taking all your holes every time we fuck. You are my slut to use when, where, and how I wish. Do you understand?"

Susan, looking into Greg's eyes, nodded acceptance.

When Greg untied Susan from her bondage, she hugged him tightly, whispering in his ear, "Thank you." Holding Susan, he said, "You are my slut" "Your adventure starts today."